Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What do you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: What do you do?    Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:19 am

Ok, so this is a simple forum game I thought of. What you do is you post something to happen and the person below you thinks of the goofiest answer they can.

For example:

Player 1: Slenderman starts following you.

Player2: I toss him out of the window.
The Player below me gets captured by Mongols.

And so on and so forth.

Anyways, I shall begin.

TPBM is eaten by a plant.

____________________________________
"How strange it is to be anything at all." -In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
avatar

Posts : 3593
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 20
Location : In the savage gardens

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:42 pm

I self-ignite myself and burn my way out of it.

TPBM is tangled in the tentacles of an octopus.

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:15 pm

I put on my Degree! adrenaline series! And become behr grylls. I then use my wilderness powers to rip the octopus in half!

TPBM is attacked by a mugger!

____________________________________
"How strange it is to be anything at all." -In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 100
Location : The crispy inside.

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:20 pm

...


I dont even need to comment on that one.



TPBM is attacked by a pack of rabid man eating bunnies.

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:32 pm

I turn into Elmer fudd and start singing "Keew the wabbit!"

The player below me is thrown off of the Empire State Building.

____________________________________
"How strange it is to be anything at all." -In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
avatar

Posts : 3593
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 20
Location : In the savage gardens

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:20 pm

I sprout wings and fly away.

TPBM is caught in a fire.

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:03 am

I blow myself up to prevent the fire from killing me.

TPBM is thrown into Alcatraz.

____________________________________
"How strange it is to be anything at all." -In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Akira
Transvestite Administrator
avatar

Posts : 2338
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 pm

...

You're kidding right? I transform into a monsterous tornado of spirits and darkness and rip the entire island apart.

TPBM is stuffed in an indestructable jar.

____________________________________
13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622 13111414 221007 182007211106071622
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 100
Location : The crispy inside.

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:41 pm

I teleport out.


I take TPBM to the fourth dimension.

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:46 pm

I am behr grylls. Your argument is invalid.

TPBM is eaten by the one eyed one horned flying purple people eater.

____________________________________
"How strange it is to be anything at all." -In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
EpicSlayerGirl
Newborn
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-06
Location : exactly two inches from where you think I am

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:05 am

Captain Falcon FALCON PAAAAAAWWWNCHes it on a solar eclipse on a leap day and I escape miraculously unharmed
TPBM is about to be hit by a missile

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 100
Location : The crispy inside.

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 am

I eat it with my nonexistent mouth.


I then blow your mind with inception within an inception.

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
avatar

Posts : 3593
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 20
Location : In the savage gardens

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:32 am

I'm too smart! It isn't going to work, because I understand dreams all too well! INCEPTION CANNOT PHASE ME!

TPBM flies their spaceship into the sun.

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
avatar

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2012-10-19
Age : 100
Location : The crispy inside.

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:39 am

My ship is solar powered, absorbing the sun's energy. I rocket off and fire two supercharged lazars at TPBM.

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
avatar

Posts : 3593
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 20
Location : In the savage gardens

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:56 am

I slithered out of the way.

TPBM is tossed into a pit full of incredibly cute (But diseased) cotton mice.

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
avatar

Posts : 299
Join date : 2012-10-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:47 am

I land on the ground, and the kinetic energy exchanged by me and the ground destroy the mice.

TPBM's helmet falls off during a spacewalk.

____________________________________
SIGNATURE
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
avatar

Posts : 3593
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 20
Location : In the savage gardens

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:42 pm

I can hold my breath for a really long time. I was able to get into the ship before I ran out of air.

TPBM is a mouse, and has been carried off by a hawk.

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
avatar

Posts : 1606
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 25
Location : In the abyss

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Well luckly i use to Watch Animorfs on T.V. and can turn into anything i want, so i turn into a egale and kill the hawk. Then i Dive bomb TPBM.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:40 am

I am Behr Grylls. Animals everywhere fear me.

TPBM is barfed on by a carnivorous plant.

____________________________________
"How strange it is to be anything at all." -In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
avatar

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 19
Location : Azulu

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:19 am

That is true, I have a Nepenthes and a Cephalotus as well as several trumpet pitchers which need to be hand fed and occasionally the pitchers tip over while your watering, pruning, feeding, the plant and the digestive juices inside, along with the digested (or not so digested) bugs, gets sloped on you.

In short, I am one of the few people on earth who can say they have been honest-to-god barfed on by a plant.

TPBM has some kind of carnivorous plant and knows what a Cephalotus is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:09 am

I don't know what a cephalotus is, so therefore I hit it with a hammer.

TPBM gets pushed off of a window washer platform that is on the top of the CN tower.

____________________________________
"How strange it is to be anything at all." -In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
avatar

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 19
Location : Azulu

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:26 am

I hit the pavement and splat.

TPBM is the underpaid janitor who has to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:16 am

I make Carlos do it.

Carlos gets angry and chases TPBM, brandishing a broom.

____________________________________
"How strange it is to be anything at all." -In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, Neutral Milk Hotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
avatar

Posts : 543
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 19
Location : Azulu

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:19 pm

I split into two separate entities and run away.

The second me sends TPBM a mail bomb a week later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
avatar

Posts : 3593
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 20
Location : In the savage gardens

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:46 pm

I unfortunately thought I had to pay the bills, so now I am in the hospital, and now I only have one arm! Thanks a lot!

I make it rain needles down on TPBM!

____________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    

Back to top Go down
 
What do you do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplex :: Other :: Forum Games-
Jump to: