Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do?

Go down 
+7
The Stalker of Shadows
Absolutely not Prussian
EpicSlayerGirl
Derkal
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Maxx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

What do you do?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm using a kevlar umbrella so do not resemble a pin cushion.

TPBM is now panaphobic because of the needles falling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:20 pm

I am now hiding in a nuclear blast bunker so I'm safe from the needles. I then Shoot TPBM with a pen laser. He was trying to get in.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 pm

I use my agillity to dodge and summon my wolf pack to chase TPBM
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:24 am

I put on my Degree! Adrenaline Series! And turn into Behr Grylls!

Ten minutes later, I toss the bloody wolf bones at TPBM.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 pm

I freak out and RUN! Leaving a trial of debris that hits TPBM repetativly in the head.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:03 am

It hits me in the head. Dazed and angry, I take the lead of the mighty New Prussian army, which consists of human soldiers, dinosaurs, Chuck Norris, and the Grox.

I order the army to raid TPBM's home, and throw anyone inside into a nearby garbage truck.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 pm

I fight all the soldiers single handedly killing them all ripping all of them to peices and leaving behind nothing but a sea of crimson blood behind and i put a chalkbored eraser at the top of the door so it will fall on the head of TPBM and explode
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Well I am able to alter the Fabric of Space-Time. So I reverse the explotion back to it's piont of origon.

I then drop TPBM into a Super Massive Blackhole.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:14 pm

I'm Sairei, so thus I control black holes.

I cause it to spit all accumulated debris at TPBM, in the shape if a giant katana.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Ah, but I am Chuck Ninja, the horrifying hybrid of Chuck Norris and Jet Li! So your katana is ineffective on me!

I use my Chuck Ninja powers to obliterate TPBM with 100% fully concentrated PURE AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 am

Well I looked up chuck Norris today on TV Tropes and he can't be fused with anyone. He would exorbe them so your argument is invalid. I kill TPBM with my droning sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 am

I have no ears. Your argument is invalid.

I send my buddy Jeff the Killer after TPBM. I also make sure Jane is held back. I dont know where eyeless Jack or Shadowlurker are though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:29 am

Well I am a Ciropteran, a vampire like beast that can only be killed with the blood of a single individual. So I live and regenerate. I then gut TPBM and drink their blood.
Back to top Go down
opticbronze
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm

robot have no blood last time i looked TPBM dances in to a black hole
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:37 pm

noo>>>>>

I drag TPBM in with me!!!
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:46 pm

TPBY is a Timelord so thus has a time machine which thus rescues TPAM and TPBY, I.e., me from the impending doom of the event horizon.

I force TPAM to accidentally on purpose kill TPBM's grandfather before he met TPBM's grandmother thus causing TPBM to cease to exist and thus be unable to post a response to this. I then wipe TPAM's memory so he does not remember this actually happening and just proceeds to think this was just an forum game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Well I .... Wiat what happened.....

Well I punch TPBM in the head with a Orbital Laser Singularity Cannon. I then shoot it at them.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 pm

I use Jeff the Killer as a human shield and put on my DEGREE! ADRENALINE SERIES! To become the perfect combination of Chuck Norris and Behr Grylls; Bear Norris!

I swipe my massive, undodgeable bear paws at TPBM. The slightest touch would turn anyone hit by it into dust.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 pm

did you not see above? Chuck Norris can be fused with anyone! so TPAM is now dead. And I swing my Weapon around and Aim at TPBM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do?    What do you do?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplex :: Other :: Forum Games-
Jump to: