Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:14 pm

...Ouch...
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:39 pm

that had to hurt. I meant to post today, but i Kept falling asleep all day. I'm just glad my Trade Instructer didn't see me.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:50 am

Well, I have Nicole already aware of my two new characters. It's really up to you who you want her to track down.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:34 am

You can try to track down John if you want.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:26 am

Nicole wouldn't recognize John as a new mutant, ultra. He may have been invisible for much of the time he was around the others, but his powers don't mask his scent; she would have known he was there; the whole point of her powers is that it's impossible to hide from her entirely. Besides, I'm kind of using this as an excuse to finally introduce my two new characters. Sandy is the one that smells like pheromones, and the unnamed mutant I myself am keeping a secret is the one that smells like blood.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:30 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
Well, I have Nicole already aware of my two new characters. It's really up to you who you want her to track down.

Go for who you want.

Anyway for now get some interaction in.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:44 am

Well, the reason I'm leaving it up to other people is typically because I always need a second opinion. I'm terrible when it comes to making choices that pretty much lead to similar results.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Nicole wouldn't recognize John as a new mutant, ultra. He may have been invisible for much of the time he was around the others, but his powers don't mask his scent; she would have known he was there; the whole point of her powers is that it's impossible to hide from her entirely. Besides, I'm kind of using this as an excuse to finally introduce my two new characters. Sandy is the one that smells like pheromones, and the unnamed mutant I myself am keeping a secret is the one that smells like blood.
Oh well. So I'm going to see if I can post anything new.

Actually, I don't think that Nicole and John ever met or were in the same place together. I think it might work.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Then you're going to have to have John run into her by accident. Regardless of what happens, Nicole's the best tracker among the mutant group, and I need to introduce my new characters somehow.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:49 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Well, the reason I'm leaving it up to other people is typically because I always need a second opinion. I'm terrible when it comes to making choices that pretty much lead to similar results.

Well, then I'd say go after Sandy first, then save the super secret character for a bit later.

Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Gah! keep wanting to post, but i keep gettting busy! Either classwork or my friends. one or the other.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:18 pm

'Kay, Sandy gets introduced first. She's more likely to be noticed, anyway.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:06 pm

And done.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Basic Information

Name: Henry Olin
Nicknames: Dragonfly (Best alias)
Gender: Male? Either? Nobody's really tested his ability to change gender, but knowing how weird he is, he probably can...
Age: No CENSORED clue. He's anywhere from his mid twenties to early thirties.
Height: 6'1, or 185.42 cm tall. 12'6 from snout to tail (381 cm)
Weight: 280.4 lb (127.006 Kg)

Appearance

Hair Color: N/A

Eye Color: His eye ball is yellow, but he has no irises.

Nationality: Green.

Physical Appearance: Take the lizard, combine it with a man, and you get... well, a lizard person. While not nearly as big as my other character Hiss, he is still a sizable length and is at a solid height. At 6'1, he doesn't tower over anyone, but can easily meet eye to eye with most people on campus. He has dark green, scaly skin with a row of iguana like spikes running down the length of his back (So they're not the dangerous kind and will bend rather easily). He has a near white underbelly. He is very much what you would expect from a lizardman. The difference between him and my other character, Hiss is that fact that Dragonfly is like a Chimpanzee and Hiss is like a Gorilla. He's much less bulky but still very strong (Muscle density), but not on a level comparable to that of Hulk.  

Attire: A pair of ripped and torn orange pants are all that he wears. Most say it's silly he wears them because like most reptiles, his 'bits' aren't on the outside of his body unless he wants them to be. When asked about this he will usually say something along the lines of: "It doesn't feel right to run around naked."

Personality

Innate Personality: "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity? Insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting different results. One part of me will tell me to stop and do something else, while the other part tells me it'll work out eventually. When they begin to argue over which will actually work I begin to wonder why I am here to begin with and if I am real at all." -Dragonfly

Outward Personality: Depends on which side wins out that day.

Hobbies/Skills: He prefers to just disappear, which is exactly what he does when stalking the school grounds. He also tends to spend time in any bodies of water in the area. He will often be seen alone. Half the time he doesn't even leave his dorm due to one of his 'days'. His biggest asset is his experience in the basement. It is his... home. His dorm is only used at some points in time, but the basement? He spends nearly all of his time down there. What exactly he does down there is largely unknown to nearly everyone and thing on campus as he is camouflaged most of the time in the dark and it's very hard to the track him in that state unless he wants you to.

History/Bio:
"You ask me for my past, yet you know I have to spend five minutes every morning remembering what I did the day before."

Favorite color:

Abilities

Power Class: Biological/Animal/Super System

Power:
Dragonfly has most of the abilities of amphibians, lizards, and snakes. A bacteria infested bite, claws, a nasty set of double rowed teeth, regenerative properties, cold blood, a very powerful form color change (Not invisibility, but damn close), and some other weird things thrown in there. It has been said that he potentially has the ability to shift to the female gender and then back to male, although this is largely unknown as nobody wants to go up to him and say "Hey, become a girl!" because he probably doesn't know how exactly to do that. He also has the ability to breath in water through his skin like a frog, and... well, in another way which he nor I want to discuss. You want to know how? Look up how Irwin's turtles do it. He also has the ability to crwl around on walls like that of Spiderman, due to the fact his hands and feet have little hairs on their soles, like that of a Geko's, allowing him to stick to most substances with great ease. Despite this, he is rather intelligent, not an honors student, but enough to the point where he can coexist mentally in his classes on a good day. Like most reptiles he is extremely strong for his size, and is able to lift things much heavier than himself if needed. While not quite on the same level as Nicole, Dragonfly still has a very powerful sense of hearing, sight, and smell. Especially smell. He has two ways of smelling the air, which is through his noes and then through his tongue like a snake. Dragonfly, being extremely strong, has the ability to run at 30mph and over if he desires. Dragonfly's most recently discovered ability is that he has the ability to spit bright, florescent, and incredibly corrosive acid from his jaws from a distance at a maximum of twenty feet. This acid is comparable to that of the blood found in the Aliens from Alien vs Predator, except it's must faster acting and decomposes in the span of about fifteen seconds.

Weaknesses:
Cold, varying mental condition (Insane one day, Extremely reasonable the other). He takes various types of medicine to help him control his main problem, which is his multiple personality disorder in which one day he will be almost normal personality wise and the next he will be almost completely insane (Somewhat like Vaas from Far Cry 3 actually). He is also greatly feared by newcomers as people have spread rumors saying that he is completely insane and being the escape artist he is, is the only reason why he is walking around the grounds as he is supposed to be contained in the mental ward. The acid can only be shot one or two times depending on the duration and the amount of acid fired. The acid sack in his neck can take anywhere from five minutes to half an hour to be refill.

Burst Potential: Gamma (In which he will turned into a exceeding pissed off version of Hiss)

Other: Think of him as a less jacked, more intelligent, more insane version of Hiss.

Last edited by TheⓍperator on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Operator, there's something wrong with the sheet. Re-read the OP and fix the problem. I can't accept it until you do.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Ooooh. Can I have an omega burst for my character.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:36 pm

I thought white would work, since it's the absence of all colors, or is that black?

Either way, fixed. I'll probably be PMing someone soon for more information on the basement to get a better idea of what I can and cannot do down there.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Accepted and you can pm me on the basement

I promise Ill have a post up tonight.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Well, glad we got to the second chapter, at least. I'm excited to get my new characters introduced.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:27 pm

So about that omega burst...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:28 pm

You're just noticing the bursts now?

Yes, John can have an Omega burst.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:45 pm

We should have a chat box parday
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:09 am

New Supplice wrote:
You're just noticing the bursts now?

Yes, John can have an Omega burst.
I saw them when you put them on a while ago, but it just crossed my mind to ask now.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:34 am

ULTRA!!!! You stole the perfect character idea! I was gonna use shadows.

Oh well, I'll default to my modified Claire. I'll post it sometime soon. Until then, Stay classy Roleplex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next