Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:51 pm

And Johnny's going to be less than pleased with Claire's presence.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Well, I'm sending in Bones, Nicole, Toby, and Sandy, as I said earlier.

At any rate, those two pictures make me think of those Dark Alliance video games I used to play. Of course, there's probably not torches, or sunlight coming through the ceiling except for manhole covers. I kind of just imagined round pipes made out of bricks.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:21 am

I have to say, this is pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 am

I just had the most diabolical plan EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:35 pm

That plan is the least bit diabolical.

Anyway, Hunter and Victoria are going to look around for Jia-li. Anyone above ground can join them. All they have to do is be somewhere in the hospital.

If no one joins them, then I'll go about the search solo.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:43 pm

#1 best quote on the forum for the fact that it's so ironic.

Mr Allen J wrote:
"Listen here, Wally Gator, I'm in no cage because I'm a human, and I can get out on my own. I don't need any zoo-animals to help get out. Now can we get a bloody move on? I'm getting hungry."

I dont need you! Now lead the way because if you dont I'll starve before I can escape on my own!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Name: Alexia Smith
Nicknames: Lexy
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 93 lbs

Appearance

Hair Color: brown with blonde streaks
Eye Color: light green
Nationality: Caucasian American
Physical Appearance: Lexy has a skinny body and is average in height. Her skin color is pale despite her constant presence in the sun, with freckles scattered throughout many places on her body. She has brown hair that extends to about a inch past her shoulders that's in curls, but not the kind that basically makes your hair untamable. The kind that mainly makes your hair settle in a few ringlets. There are some blonde streaks in her hair from spending so much time in the sun. She prefers to keep her hair down. Lexy doesn't have any noticeable scars on her body though she does have a birthmark on the back of her right arm that some people may mistake for a bruise at times. Lexy also doesn't wear any make up. She prefers to keep herself looking completely natural.

Attire: Lexy wears any bright or girly attire. She especially enjoys wearing floral print. She is usually seen in sun dresses and skirts. She also wears neon colored flip flops and flats. (even in the winter time) Whenever it is cold, Lexy usually just adds in some leggings and a brightly colored jacket to her outfit. She also carries around a purse with various items in it: a brush, camera, and cell phone. Those are the main items.
Personality

Innate Personality: "Oooh, that person seems friendly! I should go talk to him! I wonder what his power is?" Lexy enjoys talking and has a small attention span. She really likes to daydream, as well. (she daydreams about the most random things that have no relation to anything mentioned, though.)
Outward Personality: Lexy talks the way she thinks- randomly and full of happiness that seems to have no known source. She usually starts conversations by asking someone what their power is or if they have one. She is really nosey about that sort of thing. Lexy may be really nice, but many can find her inability to shut up annoying. Also she isn't that smart, either.
Hobbies/Skills: Lexy likes to daydream and talk. She is also into a lot of sports and is very skilled in basketball.

History/Bio: Lexy grew up in a wealthy family as a single child so she was kind of spoiled. It doesn't seem that way for how the girl acts, however. (happy-go-lucky, friendly, etc.) Lexy was known as popular at her school mainly due to her athletic skills in some sports and her- and please excuse the term- "blonde" behavior. Her parents agreed to send her to the othergrounds to try to get Lexy more academically fit. Lexy didn't mind, though. It just meant she could meet more people to talk to and that the people would have powers.
Favorite color:

Abilities

Power Class: super system, cerebral (I think....XD)

Power: Lexy has perfect aim. The way she can use her power is her mind is able to connect up different facts about her surroundings that the normal mind can't. Her eyes also play a role in this, as she has above average eyesight that can help with determining speed and distance for objects. Lexy doesn't realize her own mind does this, however. She just throws an object and knows it will land at the target.

Weaknesses: Though Lexy may have perfect aim, let's think realistically, here. She cannot change the laws of physics. Nothing she throws can magically change directions without an outside force acting on it. She doesn't have super strength so she can't throw any further then the average person. Not to mention the fact that she can't decide if someone dodges an object or not. So, you get the point- she has a realistic perfect aim

Burst Potential: Omega burst
Other: Not much else to say....
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Accepted.

Alright in a few posts we're going to get to the storage room
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:09 pm

yay :3 I'll edit in Lexy's opening post into my newest post
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:56 am

Bones just named her favorite texture. Please note, the story about the hens and the cow isn't imaginary, that actually happened not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Nick, when/if you post, can you say that Dragonfly lead the group to a large metal door?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:37 am

Since Lily is going to go through her Omicron burst in this act and her power will be mutated into Power Manipulation; I wanted to post what I've written for it just to get any problems and/or concerns out of the way now. Avoiding any future butthurt. Now, bear in mind, I've planned for this since the moment Bursts were implemented into the RP.

It's a little long, but bear with me.

Lily's power:

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:36 pm

For anyone who wants a better visual of what I was describing, here:

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 661323297_japanesesewer-3

Of course, there are no lights, and the area where the man is standing would be filled with water that goes up to the waist.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Gabe will probably head back above since large amounts of water (Like you described) will extinguish her Fire Heart, eventually. And she won't take help from Dragonfly or any other animal type.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 pm

She could be carried on someone (like Johnny's) shoulders? I dont want to make anyone forced to go back up to the surface if they wanted their character to go down into the basement.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Perhaps. I will post here later on today after I'm done my Black Fall post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 pm

Nicole is probably going to say something about the School's sewers being the coolest in existence. She can fly in a room that big, and while she doesn't know the layout of the area like Dragonfly, she can see using echolocation.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:37 am

Alright, I have moved the group to the food-storage room. The door is about to be blown down by Sylvia and the spooky monster is about to show up.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:47 am

Mehah! Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Alright. I'll take control of both groups from here.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:11 pm

The showdown begins;

The Students vs. The Oozium(s)!

Alright, let me get a few things clear here before we start;

First, the group in the sewer is fighting the main body of the Oozium, there are five smaller clones wandering the grounds. Only one of them is attacking Victoria, Hunter and Lexy. Defeat the main one, and the rest fall.

Second, the Oozium is your generic goo monster. Resistant (BUT NOT IMMUNE) to blunt attack, but weak against slicing, and elemental attacks. They're all completely immune to cerebral powers, as they have no true mind.

Third, parts of the Oozium melts into nothing if it's damaged.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:36 pm

excellent. I will try to post today.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:39 am

Yay goo monsters!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 am

Now I'd like to know where the rest if the chars that aren't underground are so I can send the rest of the Ooziums after them. And I will post after everyone else gets their posts in.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:40 am

Well, then, the library is going to get trashed, because that's where Tom and Marie are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next