Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:40 pm

So far I have no complaints. Next time we have a peaceful period, though, and there isn't some main boss coming along, I need to get a chance to start having Reginald roaming around the school. I would appreciate it if you told me when would be a good time to introduce him, because for some reason I have trouble figuring that out. It would raise suspicion, I think, since there's a traitor running around and he's kind of shifty.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Hey, Lone, can I ask a favor? I was wondering if I could have Dragonfly discover the ability to spit an acidic substance like that of a spitting cobra through a hole in some of his teeth in the fight. Do you think it's plausible or no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 pm

It's fine.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:42 pm

I was going to have Toby unlock his Gamma burst, but I'm asking permission, first.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Go ahead
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:15 am

If I can figure out how I'm going to have Claire get soaked with water and use her delta burst. If/when I do, I advise everyone to run.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 am

I'm back. Can I bring Jacob into the RP, or has he been booted?
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:39 am

He has not been brutally murdered in the night. Though I thought about it.

So, he can come back in. Though, we're fighting a spooky demon atm.

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:25 pm

working on a post.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:10 pm

I know it's the wrong thread! Leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:37 am

Basic Information

Name: Olivia "Livvy" Averton (And her Ever-Trusty Sidekick, Mister/Doctor/Sir/General/Master Teddy)
Nicknames: Livvy.
Height: Four feet exactly
Weight: Sixty one point three four pounds.

Appearance

Hair Color: Livvy's hair is a blonde bordering on silver. She has bubble-gum pink highlights.
Eye Color: Livvy's eyes are grey. They have a bit of a glimmer to them, as if they are literally sparkling.
Nationality: Wonderbread
Physical Appearance:

If there's one thing I'm good at, it's describing the appearance of little girls. Livvy stands at exactly four feet tall, which is almost a power in and of itself: she can be used, in an emergency, as a measuring tool, like a ruler or yard stick. Livvy's small framed and walks with curiosity, wide eyes taking everything in and a look of awe about her, no matter what. She's constantly daydreaming, staring off at the clouds or the stars with a content, happy look on her face. Alternatively, you'll find her hauling it around, clambering up trees and seeing what new places she can explore. As a result of her adventurous, slightly mischievous nature, Livvy's clothes usually tend to get dirty and wrinkled fairly quickly, with whatever cute ensemble her mother put together returning hopelessly messy. Livvy's face is pale and round, and she's usually found chewing her lip or sucking her thumb, both of which she's not supposed to do but kinda keeps doing it anyways. She is also always carrying Mr. Teddy, her beloved teddy bear. He is either strapped to her bag, clutched in her arms, being happily thrown and caught in the air, etc.

Attire:

I can't do guys' fashion, let alone little girls'. For the occasion, let's say jeans, some happy, bubbly t-shirt, and her trusty Disney princesses backpack, complete with lunchbox.

Personality

Innate Personality: ...wonder what's over there?
Outward Personality: Livvy is shy, but inseparable once she's made a good friend. Livvy is smart, and perhaps a bit too curious and creative for her age: she always caught up daydreaming rather than doing the assigned work. Livvy really enjoys exploring and also really enjoys nice people: mean or scary people she tends to write off easily and try to avoid, which is her normal approach to dealing with most older kids. Little girl's not exactly a social butterfly, you know? Once, however, she's made a friend, they'll have some difficulty getting her to shut up.
Hobbies/Skills: Wander. No one is entirely sure how, but Livvy has infallible navigational skills. She has literally never been lost in her life, and always manages to find her way back somewhere. Additionally, she's quite good at running, hiding, climbing, playing tag, dressing up Mr. Teddy, coloring, and considers herself to be the pinnacle of the U8 YMCA soccer league.
Favorite color:

Other:
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:37 am

... Accepted.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:41 am

Hahahaha, I was really a CENSORED with the Age thing. I can move it up to 10, if you don't want anyone below that, I was kidding.

Also, as a whole, this sheet was somewhat scarce, I apologize, but I've submitted it to you two or three times before and assume you know the gist. Lo siento.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Anyways, time to fill you in on some major events Shade:

1. There's a traitor running around. So far the Traitor destroyed the cafeteria, and has murdered John and Jia-li to death.

2. We fought two stasis escapees so far. The Zizz by the lake (Who was killed by Drake) and Pestilence, who was fought in the hospital (Killed by Taylor).

3. Right now the Oozium is being battled by the students. Which is being fought in the food storage room in the sub basement. There are several of it's smaller clones running around the school, and they're being fought by whoever isn't underground.

My next post here will probably have Lily go through her Omicron burst.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:17 pm

I am heavily tempted to try drawing Toby's Gamma burst form, but that might take a very long time...
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Mr Allen J wrote:
Anyways, time to fill you in on some major events Shade:

1. There's a traitor running around. So far the Traitor destroyed the cafeteria, and has murdered John and Jia-li to death.

2. We fought two stasis escapees so far. The Zizz by the lake (Who was killed by Drake) and Pestilence, who was fought in the hospital (Killed by Taylor).

3. Right now the Oozium is being battled by the students. Which is being fought in the food storage room in the sub basement. There are several of it's smaller clones running around the school, and they're being fought by whoever isn't underground.

My next post here will probably have Lily go through her Omicron burst.
Ohhh the Oozium's underground? I may edit my last post, then.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Edited my previous IC post, thanks for clarifying that. I'll probably try and read through the whole RP when I get the chance but at the moment I'm slightly swamped with summer work I put off to the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:08 pm

I still need to post in this...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:09 pm

... Then post in this?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Posted. I have found the only device that kills monsters better than chairs; cereal!
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:06 pm

lol it'll be just as good as fighting with a can XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:53 am

And that's why I hate  writing posts late at night. I had go cut illy's omicron burst.

TLDR; Gabe's leg is broke.

Drake is almost  knocked out

Sylvia has taxed herself

Johnny is about to fight thé Oozium one on one.

Lily is cowering in fear
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:13 am

What time is it in the IC?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next