Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:23 pm

ultra wrote:
How many characters are needed to start the IC

All of them. Every last character.

ultra wrote:
and have you decided which characters will be in what group?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:25 pm

You know what? Forget what I said about the spider kid, that's a bit too difficult for me to work out right now. I'm going to make a guy with super strength instead, and maybe a bit of power regarding gaining energy via sunlight or something.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:35 pm

well. im gonna have to put off the other sheet till tomorrow I think. I have stuff I need to do tonight. ill get it up if I have time, but Wednesdays are quite busy for me.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:53 pm

yes. YuGiOh! club. Wednesday His( we clean ours dorms) and the mandatory exercise program are all tonight.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:56 pm

New Supplice wrote:
ultra wrote:
How many characters are needed to start the IC

All of them. Every last character.

I mean, do we have enough characters to start?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Yes. As I said before: I'm waiting for Vipes, Put and Lieo to get their characters in before we actually start. Then I have to finish the last two characters I was going to make
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:03 am

The new character I'm making is going to be extremely tall and muscular, but it's a part of his powers.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:17 am

Don't wait on me.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:22 am

I kipped the exercise tonight. after a quick deal ill get on it.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:24 am

How do you kipp something?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:02 am

skipped. the s button on my phone is wonky. it doesn't always work. then auto correct gets involved and its just a mess.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:07 am

The Blackmore Siblings

Drake

Spoiler:

Victoria

Spoiler:

Charles

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:36 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:15 am

The Midnight Stalker wrote:
skipped. the s button on my phone is wonky. it doesn't always work. then auto correct gets involved and its just a mess.
I hate it when that happens.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:49 am

did you take that idea from me? cuz I did mention it out load........

if you did im not mad, its just a bit of a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Can I not play as a teenager, Lone? I've had to deal with them all week and I'm getting sick of the whiny bitching.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Oh. OH.

OKAY THEN.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Herpaderp
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Basic Information

Name: Damon Viscous
Nicknames: When pushed, Damon and his sanity snaps which brings out his alter-ego that calls himself "Lieo".
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 lbs.

Appearance

Hair Color: Black and short cropped with widow's peak (clean shaven face)
Eye Color: Hazel
Nationality: Originally Canadian (very white skin)
Physical Appearance: He has a somewhat slouched posture during relaxed, casual occasions, but can stand up straight with shoulders broad at 5’11” when the situation calls for formality. The man’s build is average; he isn’t athletic, and he doesn’t have chiseled abs – but living on the run has kept him somewhat active so while he does have some body fat, it isn’t in excessive amounts. Damon’s complexion is rather fine actually, save for the occasional blemish or inflammation caused by irritation of the skin. One thing that an observant person would notice about him is that his skin doesn’t show. His hands are usually tucked in his pockets, his neck is wrapped in that bandana, all you can really of him-him is his face, which, if he was working, would appear stern and his brows creased in concentration and forethought. Or he could be smiling, which shows off the dimples in his cheeks. Most often though, if you were to find him on the streets, he would look wary. Almost jumpy, even. Just by looking at him you can tell he isn’t a murderer or a crook though. More like a man with a terrible secret, a burden that weighs him down with every step he makes. In the Othergrounds though? He looks more self-conscious than anything - as if he's comfortable, but feels bad about it.

Attire: He has a worn down, brown leather jacket that appears to be riddled with holes, and beneath that is a simple white t-shirt, also appearing to have many holes in it. In fact, almost every piece of his clothing appears to have holes in it, even the black designer jeans (you probably shouldn’t ask him where he got it). The only exception there seems to be are these rough looking brown leather boots, that may or may not be steel toed, but I’m sure you wouldn’t want to find out. He also seems to have a bandana that’s wrapped loosely around his neck that doesn’t appear to be there for any purpose other than just being there

Personality

Innate Personality: In truth, Damon is in fact an introvert, rather having to sit back whilst in a group or in the company of peers, which are few in between. However, he hides this with the mask of a positive disposition. He lacks assertiveness while in casual interactions, and has maybe one, maybe two friends if he’s lucky, that he can feel comfortable around. He feels haunted by his past, and he isn't proud of what he did to earn money before he found his place in the Othergrounds, but he doesn't regret that action - what he regrets is the accident that occurred that had him hunted down in the first place. As a result, he's also afraid of getting close to people or getting into dangerous situations that he cannot control. It's out of fear of harming someone again and losing himself in the process. His intelligence is an outstanding factor. What he lacks in physical aptitude, he makes up for being a tech wiz. He even made his own computer and rigged a mobile wifi hotspot, which allows him to cruise the internet as fast as a roadrunner. While on the run, he has gotten by only because of a side job that he had (along with stealing occasionally). He is capable of hacking into computers and software, creating and deleting Trojans, and even creates spikes, USB’s and data chips to give to people. Technically, this is illegal. Despite what the upstanding citizen may think of him, he does have a great deal of morals and he does his best to abide by them. He has managed to go this many years without harming someone again.

Outward Personality: Generally analytical and serious in his work place, he is oblivious to the world around him, nothing but pure concentration channeling into whatever he is doing. His intellect practically radiating off of him as his fingers blindingly zip around the keyboard of his computer. In this train of thought, he has an air of authority that he could never achieve on his own consciously. Almost as an alter-ego of his real self, while he's around company, he comes off as the sweetest and most thoughtful gentleman, which contrasts with the way he dresses. If young people are in danger, kids, even, he'll do what he can to help without ceasing. He becomes slightly more hesitant if there's actually someone or something threatening them.
Hobbies/Skills: Program, hack, repair, update, et cetera. If it's a computer, he can do almost anything.
History/Bio: Well, he was brought up in Canada until he was five, and then they moved to Boston where he stayed until he was six. That is when the bees started to follow him everywhere and burrow in his skin and turn him into a freak show. He was then a homeless, disowned child hiding back in the alleys where people (namely other kids) would throws rocks at him. When he moved into old or abandoned buildings, it was a matter of time until a cop found him and sprayed him with pepper spray. He has never had it easy, honestly, and Damon was once on the run from law enforcement because of: a. his mutant status, and b. a run in he had a long time ago. An accident occurred three years ago that involved the maiming and eventual death of a man that jumped him in a back alley once. Damon snapped, and the screaming that came afterward prompted an emergency call from a bystander. Which is the one memory that haunts him to this day.
When he was younger though, he was already pretty damn good with technology. When he was orphaned, he happened across a sociologist trying to emulate the Indian Hole in the Wall study, and there were computers outside the building. He would, at night, sneak out when no other kids or other homeless people were around and study the computers carefully. Over time, he got better; and he liked it. It brought some hope to his bleak world, and after years when by, he learned how to bypass most of the systems and firewalls. He learned the shortcuts and how to upgrade its capabilities. By the time he started getting chased, he had accumulated enough knowledge to steal a fancy computer from a store and a wifi router and upgrade them himself when he found time to obtain the parts. He hacked sites and made trojans and spikes for people in exchange for payment for almost two years and then the Othergrounds found him and took him in where he was given a place to work in one of the control rooms. He finally managed to adjust himself properly, and it looked like his life was finally turning around. Until the lights went out.
Favorite color: Ass

Abilities

Power: Damon is a living hive. Africanized bees infest his body, unbeknownst to the people around him. Inside of him are what could be hundreds upon thousands of bees, and they’re even crawling about in his clothes, which are the cause of the holes his clothes that he has tried desperately to replace, but new holes keep being torn open to allow easy access. He has since given up. It’s also the reason why he wears so much clothing in the first place, and covers his skin. Littered upon his body are holes. It’s like an underground system, from within his abdomen, his legs, his back, his arms, and even in the palms of his hands. The bees, since their initial occupancy, have ravaged much of the internal organs of Damon’s body to point of non-functionality. What remains is his digestive system, respiration system, most of his circulatory system (which damaged much of his nervous system), and his head remains free of infestation. His reproduction system (due to the bees inhabiting most of the abdomen) has been damaged to the point that any actual reproduction would be impossible.

Damon has, to the slightest extent, extrasensory or telepathic abilities that allow him control over the insects that dwells within his body. The bees follow every one of his demands like a mindless robot, like pawns on a chess board. He also releases a specific pheromone that appeals to bees in the surrounding vicinity and lures them to him, and it also negates the pheromone that the queen bee has that keeps other female bees from reproducing. So, if allowed, he could be surrounded by a mass of writhing bugs with pointy stingers of colossal size. However, that would increase the rate of physical and mental deterioration. The fewer bugs he keeps occupied inside him, the means of self-defense decreases, but his humanity would be preserved a little longer. The more he has, his means of self-defense if astronomical, but his humanity would deteriorate faster. So it would only be a matter of time until he “dies” before he completely cracks and goes insane.

Since he is full of bees, he can adopt certain properties of them. Insects have natural strength in comparison to size, so he could be a little stronger. He could command them to hoist him into the air and allow him to fly. If he wanted to, and I doubt he does, he could shoot a stream of bees at the landing skids of a helicopter and send it crashing into the ground (reference). So, depending on the situation, he is capable of being a badass. Obviously, this ability is a mixed bag. A big down side is that, like said before, his body and mind is deteriorating. Body is obvious, with those holes in his body and all. The bees, at a certain point, planted themselves along the central nervous system and at the very edge of the brain stem. Think really hard about what that might turn into. Although he practically has complete control, there are some, incidents, so to speak, that can occur. A great deal of stress and anger can cause him to crack just a bit and make him go batshit for a minute or so. Any means of telepathy or mind reading also upsets the bees in the body which generates stress on Damon as well. So psychic powers can make him crack as well. Although this protects him from mind reading and telepathy to some extent, it is an uncomfortable experience that everyone would wish to avoid.

He also has very minor regenerative abilities. Bees have been known to cook surrounding wasps alive by surrounding them and raising their temperature. Using this natural ability, Damon can slightly cauterize wounds and kill off very minor infections.

Weaknesses: Well for one, they're bees. Grab a flamethrower or something. But aside from the obvious, Damon does suffer from gradual mental and physical deterioration.

Other: When he snaps and Lieo takes over, his physical prowess is notably more significant. This is because Lieo uses much less restraint than Damon.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Basic Information

Name: Carmen Brenna Santo
Alias/Nicknames: Often referred to as Lilly
Height: 5'3
Weight: 153

Appearance

Hair Color: Naturally brown, but dyed bright purple.
Eye Color: Gray
Nationality: Peurto-Rican
Physical Appearance: Lily has a Voodoo/Gothic feel to her. She's lean, yet athletic with little noticeable fat or muscles on her being. She has wide shoulders (inherited from her father) and could very well have a muscular build that looks great on her, if she works out a bit more. Though, she's very unimposing and not very strong. Her skin is fairly clean or clear except for a tattoo (of the sun) that she has on her shoulder that's hidden by her jacket. She has a few scars, two of them stands out the most. A few years back she had to get surgery on her stomach when she was in an "accident". It's a thin yet very noticeable scar that starts at her chest and goes down past her belly. Fortunately her choice of clothing easily conceals this scar. The next scar is on the left side of her head that can be seen from the front of her face. It's an electrical scar that she got during an experiment with her powers. She also has two scars on her left eyebrow and one hard to spot horizontal scar on her chin. Lily has a few piercings on her body, all of which are facial and silver colored. There's a ball-shaped piercing on her right eyebrow, another is on the right side of her cheek and is the same kind of ball-shape. Finally there's yet another ball shaped one pierced to the bridge of her nose. She also has ring-shaped piercings on both her ears. Her hair is straight, and kept in a very long pony-tail, some hair is brushed over the scar on her left eyebrow.

Attire: Lily has a modern feel to her attire. She usually wears a demim jacket unzipped (or zipped) to show the various shirts she wears underneath. Then she'll wear any pants whether it be jeans or sweat pants. She'll always be seen wearing a large scarf on her head of any color as long as it matches her outfit.

Personality

Innate Personality: Lily cares deeply about the well being of others, even strangers. While outwardly she may act like a controlling and bitchy person. That's all because she feels that her way is best and will ensure the safety of others. She doesn't like having the title of "team-mom" but she feels that she'll obligated to do so. She tends to keep certain emotions (like being annoyed or anger) bottled up easily and kept to herself. Only sharing these emotions to herself, and people she deems to be her friends.

Outward Personality: Outwardly, she's very controlling and calm. When situations pop up she always attempts to assume the role of leader and get the team out of danger. No matter what's going on she'll always have in her head that she's the leader. She also tends to fuss at people when they oppose her and attempt to do their own thing. She's also pretty judgmental and if you do one major thing against her she'll want to bite your CENSORED off until she feels she got her satisfaction. She is also very opinionated about what she thinks of others, most of the time she'll keep these opinions to herself. When in causal conversation, however she's nice albeit a bit stressed at times. Sometimes she tends to be condescending or arrogant. Due to her powers she's not really into the whole romance thing. She'll easily push off any advances without a second thought. Then tell whoever to go CENSORED themselves. Of course if someone eases in and starts to make her like someone then she may be a bit more open.

Hobbies/Skills: Lily's father is a Doctor and she's soon great interest in the medical field. He has taught her quite a few things about the medicine that'd be practical for a girl her age. Such as CPR and how to use a first-aid kit to treat most non-serious wounds. Of course there's a realistic limit to how much she can do. She's also interested in gardening, she'll know how to plant plants, and that bumbatish. She also worked as a cashier for a bit.  

Favorite Color:

Abilities

Lily's original power:

Power Class: Power and Energy

Power: Power Manipulation. After going through her Omicron Burst, Lily's powers had mutated into something far more powerful. She's gained abilities that she could not possibly have even gotten before her Omicron Burst. Lily's power now revolves around the Meta-human Energy that dwells in every single Meta-human. She still has her own unique Energy Surging through every single last cell on her being. This energy fuels all of her powers. Lily's constantly generating this energy on her own. However, she'll do it very slowly. She seemingly will generate much more of this energy when she's around other Meta-humans. It may be leeching them of their own Meta-human Energies, or some reaction. Which means the more Meta-humans are around, the more energy she creates. Lily does not know of this yet.

While she doesn't exactly know it yet; she can do great things to other Meta-humans. She is a Power Manipulator now. Her true potential simply out of her range, and she has to learn how to use her powers again. Lily's first, and passive ability is that she can detect Meta-humans from great distances. She'll know the exact location of every meta-human in a thirty-foot radius. Which means it's difficult for Meta-humans to sneak up on her, and she can also find them much easier. This ability also allows her to gauge a single Meta-human's power just by having them in her presence. While they're in her presence, she'll also know how powerful the Meta-human is. It's mostly three power-levels; Strong, Weak and In-between. She can also "see" the energy inside of Meta-humans. To her; every Meta-human's body is illuminated with a green-energy. It illuminates their nervous-system. It's brightness depends on the strength of the Meta-human, if/when the Meta-human is strong then it'll be bright, and the opposite when/if a Meta-human is weak. When Lily is near them, this energy will glow slightly brighter and seemingly follow her. When a Meta-human uses their power then the energy will get much brighter around the limb where the power is centered. This part of her ability is useless, but it helps with another aspect of her power.

Lily still retains her Power Enlightenment ability. When she touches another Meta-human she can learn all about their power. It also has been modified so that she can know their very peak, basically how powerful they can be. She'll know powers that they haven't unlocked yet as well. At will this ability can be mirrored so that she can enlighten people of their current power and everything they can do with it. Lily can also let people know her power, and she can inform herself of her own power and potential. While she can let people know of their potential; she cannot unlock this potential--- That's up to them and herself. Unfortunately, she no longer has her Power Perception ability.

Time for the meat of Lily's ability; Power Charging/Dampening. By touching another Meta-human she can alter the energies that surge through them. When she starts altering their power, the energy in them starts to move, seemingly following her hands and will either glow brighter or dimmer depending on what she does to it. By doing this, she can either amplify or dampen the energies they have. Making temporarily making them much stronger or weaker. Depending on how long she touches the person she can either make them far more powerful (potentially, on par with Bursts) or so weak that they can't effectively even use their powers. Regardless of how much she charges a Meta-human, they will be in complete control of their ability. No matter how much she charges/dampens a Meta-human, the effects will only last a few minutes. Lily can potentially save someone from the dreaded "Ashing" by dampening powers.

That is only the very basic form of her Power Manipulation. Lily can manipulate powers to an extent. While she can use this, it's very hard to control and the girl has no knowledge of how to use it. Making it rather impractical until she learns much more about her powers. Lily can alter abilities, albeit temporarily. She'll be able to mutate powers similar to Omicron bursts. Manipulating existing powers to either an minor/major alteration or changing a Meta-human's powers to something completely different. Since it'll take decades of training for her to come close to controlling this ability; the changes to powers will be more or less random. Out of her control. Nor does she even know how to access this ability, yet. Any usage of this will more or less be accidental. Lily can potentially swap the powers of Meta-humans around her temporarily, as long as all parties are touching her. The same still applies, she doesn't know this ability and will be used accidentally.

Finally, Lily still can "infect" normal humans with powers. Through the similar means she had before. Lily still has her own, unique variation of the Meta-human energy. Instead of kissing them to grant powers, all she has to do is transfer some of her energy into her target. Her target won't instantly get their powers. It will take several months (up to six months total) before their powers manifests. The only catch is that people don't get to choose what power they get, nor can Lily. They get a random power that literally can be anything.

Weaknesses: Lily's aversion to using her powers still remains. Merely because she now simply doesn't want anyone to know of her power. She doesn't want anyone to know about her great power, in fear of that people will try to abuse her. She'll only use her powers on friends (who can keep a secret) or during emergencies. No matter what she does; the effects of her super-power manipulation will always be temporary. Unless it's her ability to give people powers. The only way that Lily can manipulate powers is by touching people for periods of time. This can make it difficult to manipulate the powers of certain Meta-humans, and all someone has to do is stay out of her reach. Or just hit her when she does touch them, Lily has little in terms of direct offensive power. This also leaves her open to attack in the process of manipulating powers. This means that it's extremely hard for her to manipulate the powers of those who don't want her to (Or it can leave her open to attack). It also takes a very long time for her to manipulate powers themselves (Depending on what she's doing), which can leave her open as well. Her Power Charging/Dampening will only last around a few minutes. There's an averse affect when she Charges/Dampens a power. If she Charges a Meta-human, their powers will temporarily be weaker after it wares off. When she Dampens a power, it will be temporarily stronger, once it wears off.

The longest the effects of her actual Power Manipulation will last is at least three hours. It may be shorter, may be longer--- It's generally erratic. If she charges a Meta-human too much then they run the risk of ashing. If they use all their supercharged power in one powerful attack, then they'll likely run the risk of ashing too. They have to use their power in short and controlled bursts to avoid this. Both outcomes are (Likely) bad for her since the people she'll want to charge will be allies (Most of the time).

Lily uses her own unique meta-energy to fuel her powers and has a sort of battery that runs inside of her. Different tasks with her powers uses up a different amount of energy. Direct-manipulation of powers uses up her powers the most, and charging depends on the amount she charges. Weakening abilities takes up the least amount of her energy. If she uses her powers too much, then she'll temporarily lose access to all her powers and will have to recharge. She'll have to recharge all of her energy before she uses her powers again. It'll take up to a few days for her to completely recharge her energy, without the presence of other Meta-humans. The time it'll take will vary depending on who she's around. Giving a person powers will drain most of her energy. The only exception is her ability to sense powers, which doesn't use her energy. Lily doesn't know how to use her abilities, which is easily her biggest weakness at the moment. This may change over time with practice--- But, that may be difficult due to her aversion to using her powers. Finally, Lily can in no way alter or enhance her own abilities.

Lily also no longer has no offensive powers. Which means that she's virtually defenseless. Making her more suited to a support role in the story.

Burst Potential: Omicron (She has already preformed this Burst)

Other:

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Okay, it's thursday. Only one day to go until we start.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Basic Information

Name: Torre Ayers

Nicknames:

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 163 LBS

Appearance

Hair Color: Light Brown Hair like his sister, but without the Red Tint. That seems to be unique to her.

Eye Color: Red.

Nationality: Caucasian

Physical Appearance: His appearance is normal for a large guy. No visible physical abnormalities to note, unlike his sister; who has a very odd appearance. He himself is a natural athlete. He’s well build and isn’t afraid to push folks around if they’re doing something he doesn’t like. It’s because of that and his large size a lot of folks find him intimidating.

As for his weight he isn’t fat or anything like that. It’s that his bone and muscle density is really high.

Attire: You can normally find him in a t-shirt and shorts. Even in the winter. The cold doesn’t affect him that much. That’s because his body is well insulated. He doesn’t have any preferred color or real style, he just wears whatever.

Personality

Innate Personality: (Optional. What does your character think when alone, what is going on deep down?)
Outward Personality: (Optional. What does your character do when around other people?)
Hobbies/Skills: (What do they do for fun?)
History/Bio: (Optional. Give me a detailed description of your character's past. How they were brought up. Try to include mostly major events/details.)
Favorite color: (Favorite color here)

Abilities

Power: He can hear super and subsonic frequencies outside the range of normal human hearing range. His hearing is also very hypersensitive to volume. Thus he can hear thing from far off. Unforunanty this can be a pain. So he wears a modified set of earplugs that help to filter incoming sounds and the like.

He can also emit a wide range of frequencies as well. Most are out of the normal hearing range as well. He does this via his modified vocal cords. The sounds produces are then amplified and broadcast through the ultra dense tissue of his body. He can use this to disrupt thought as well as cause vibrations and destroy mostly anything; provided he knew the frequency he needed to broadcast to take it out.

Weaknesses: He’s being constantly bombarded with all manner of sounds. It can be overwhelming at times; Loss of sleep, confusion, not being able to think. He can suffer from a wide range of problems. Also whenever he uses is power it always leaves him feeling sick and may even render him uncouncies if he uses it too much.

Other: (Put whatever you want here, whether it be their bio, siblings, anything that doesn't fit the other forms)

Last edited by The Midnight Stalker on Wed May 08, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:02 pm

yay. And the ic will commenc tomarrow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next