Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Well, then, either everyone is cooped up in the dorms, or if your character doesn't mind rain, or enjoys it, they're running around outside. Perfect for Reginald's first appearance, considering he doesn't care. Someone is going to pass by a window and see him walking around outside in the downpour, I think.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Finally posted
it took forever to make that little post. Why, you ask? My ipod broke and thus I was so desprate I used a DSi to post XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:33 am

I'll post here tomorrow morning, I was trying to get a quick post in, but it got longer and longer until I was all out of time.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:38 am

Phrasing, Lone.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm

The Real Shade wrote:
Phrasing, Lone.
It took me a second, but I realized what you meant.

Also, I just realized that we have a lot of girl characters here. Fifth teen of 'em to be exact.

And ten boys.

(Not counting characters that are dead or going to be)
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 am

Alright, I might timeskip a few minutes (Up to thirty or so minutes) and have everyone out of the sewer. Having sent the necessary food back through that elevator system I mentioned in the opening post in the fight against the Oozium.

Would that be okay?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:40 am

Fine with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:51 am

I'm okay with a timeskip.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:00 am

Don't care. Claire will be out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:08 am

After thinking about it I might as well start the next act.

Watching this vid will be necessary for said act.

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:16 am

Gah! I was gone for several hours, a crazy storm came in, and although the Wi-fi is back on, our cable is still all weird...
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:48 am

Mr Allen J wrote:
After thinking about it I might as well start the next act.

Watching this vid will be necessary for said act.

Total drama Dragonfly incoming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Perfect. The next act will be rather depressing for my characters, so the rain will fit the mood.

EDIT: My general theme for the next act;
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Alright. That post was much longer than expected.

Anyone can interact with my characters,

Lin, Jake, Drake and Lily are in the Lunchroom.

Johnny and Gabe are in the student lounge.

Hunter and Victoria are looking around for a key to the hospital's security room (In the dorms). Still looking for Jia-li.

Everyone else are either in their rooms, or fapping in a corner.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:34 pm

It's nice to see this still chugging along. It's crazy how many Rps i quite wind up going on the be successful.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:57 am

Hey, everybody, Shade has, uh, put off some of his summer work, so Shade's going to be a bit busy, might become so unhinged he starts referring to himself in the third person. Anywho, this is an elaborate way of saying he/I/we might not post super frequently for a little while.

Operator, since you mentioned Dragonfly's soft spot for kids, I'll assume it's okay for he and Livvy to have struck up a bit of a friendship. If not, let me know and I can change it.

Also, Livvy's "water gun" isn't an attempt to be OP'ed, I just kinda like the dissonance of her still thinking this is a normal, albeit really weird, school, for a while longer, so I can have it be "out of water" or just have her forget about it or something like that.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:38 pm

I'll get around to making a post when I have time. Jacob will probably have been somewhere, then decided to come back once it started raining.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 pm

The Real Shade wrote:
Hey, everybody, Shade has, uh, put off some of his summer work, so Shade's going to be a bit busy, might become so unhinged he starts referring to himself in the third person. Anywho, this is an elaborate way of saying he/I/we might not post super frequently for a little while.

Operator, since you mentioned Dragonfly's soft spot for kids, I'll assume it's okay for he and Livvy to have struck up a bit of a friendship. If not, let me know and I can change it.

Also, Livvy's "water gun" isn't an attempt to be OP'ed, I just kinda like the dissonance of her still thinking this is a normal, albeit really weird, school, for a while longer, so I can have it be "out of water" or just have her forget about it or something like that.

I dont mind at all. In fact, I think it'd be quite funny for Livvy to not be afraid of him when everyone else is. However, I must as, has she seen what he looks like yet? Because if that's the case based on her personality she would be slightly scared of him at first.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Actually, if it's okay with you, I was thinking of her having a pet iguana at home, and simply viewing Dragonfly as a really oversized talking version of that, more or less (granted, I know he's closer to other reptiles than an iguana, but Livvy's not a herpetologist)
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Shade, do you want me to have Lily notice Livvy in the cafeteria?

Lily can detect Meta-humans (And their strength) if they're close enough.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:15 pm

*shrugs* If she wants to, she can, if not, the little girl can follow along behind them. Livvy's a decent hider, although the spot she's in currently isn't exactly foolproof. Of course, being good at hide and seek is pretty useless against Lily's power, but she doesn't know that yet.

Actually, it'd be kinda funny if Lily never told her and just kept finding her everywhere. Why do I torture my characters this way?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 pm

The Real Shade wrote:
Actually, if it's okay with you, I was thinking of her having a pet iguana at home, and simply viewing Dragonfly as a really oversized talking version of that, more or less (granted, I know he's closer to other reptiles than an iguana, but Livvy's not a herpetologist)
I'm fine with that. Dragonfly is a combination of Iguana, Snake, Crocodile, Moniter lizard, Gecko, turtle, frog, Chameleon, etc.

He's got a lot of reptile in him.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:55 pm

I'm going to be a bit busy today, so I don't think I'll be able to post for a little bit. Might post later on today.

Until like Friday, I probably won't post (And you all will probably get crappy ones sent from my iPhone).
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Okay guys, so I want to stay in this rp, but this and Black Fall have gotten kinda...boring. So, here's what I'm going to do; I have no idea what to do with Carole so I'm just gonna discontinue her. She'll just kinda be in the background from now on. Alejandro will possibly do the same thing. I'm not sure. Taylor and Claire will probably become my main characters. Also, I'm going to make a new character to replace TJ. He will be very...interesting.

In a nutshell, I'm staying in this rp. I've had a post opened in my browser tab for days, but I haven't been able to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:33 am

Alright, Maxx. I don't know what to tell you about the RP being "boring" I (and likely others) find the rp fun, and interesting. Is there anything I can do to fix that? Just keep in mind that the rp IS about character interaction and development.

And I do want to see your new character.

Also, if you need ideas on what to do with your characters, I can always help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next