Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)

Go down 
+15
TheDippster
Lieo
JunkMail
Sentrie
Maxx
The Void
God-Mod
Dr. Taco.
ultra
Angelwolf99
FlowerFox
Derkal
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
DerpaGlerp
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:51 am

So before I screwed everything up?
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
So before I screwed everything up?
Well... If you want to put it that way, that's fine. Oh by the way, I'm not angry at you for doing that. It's not your fault, I just lost track of the RP. I need to be more responsible, which is what I am going to be.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:00 am

It's cool. I'm sorry for kinda derailing everything with The Raven.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:13 am

Apology accepted man, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:26 am

Okay, so I think I hit everything. Your sheet got A LOT more complex lol.

Name: Colneth ton Theon
Title: Commander Archknight
Species: elf
Powers/Magic: Most of Colneth's abilities stems from her bow, which I have put in the equipment section. Firstly, Colneth is a nature elf. She has the ability to talk to animals, can accelerate plant growth, and can charm animals to fight for her. She has very limited magical powers in the water element (she can control water, basically, though she can't control ice or steam. Of course, earth magic can absorb Colneth's water magic, and electricity can shock her if she's using them.

Tools/Weapons/Equipment: This girl...never runs out of arrows. Yes, I just used a meme to describe Colneth's powers. For those overly analytical people out there wondering where her quiver is, stop looking because she doesn't have one. Her elf bow is blessed in the waters of the Moon Well, and it produces it's own magical arrows when the bow is strung back. The arrows are made of frozen sacred water. They fly at twice the speed of a normal arrow, are nearly twice as strong, and can track enemies (I mean, she's a midget with a bow in an rp of monsters. She needs something to look forward to). Because Colneth's arrows are both magical and can track enemies, she is a serious threat on the battlefield. She is adept at providing covering fire for friends. Most armor cannot withstand more than one hit from one of Colneth's crystal arrows. However, Colneth's bow only works if her intentions are pure. She can't use it for vengeance or for evil. If she does, the bowstring shatters and the bow becomes nothing more than a slightly magical stick of wood. However there's a trade-off here; For the bow to break, Colneth must know that her intentions are not pure, ei, she must understand that what she's doing is wrong. It's like how the church says that to sin you need to have done the thing under your own power and you need to have known that it was wrong. If These two things are not present, then the bow will remain useable, though the crystal arrows will weaken and become only as strong as a normal arrow.

Skills/Abilities: Colneth didn't get to be Commander Archknight for nothing. She's an extremely good warrior, skilled in many different weapons. She is very agile as well, and can freerun extremely well, as well as being able to run faster than the average human.

Appearance: Colneth is tall for an elf, being around 5'4", with a lean, muscular build. She has the body of a huntress, with well-defined leg muscles and thin, strong arms. Colneth's hair is a fiery red color, and is normally allowed to flow freely down to the small of her back. In combat, Colneth's hair has been said to appear as a tongue of flame, matching her incredibly violent disposition. She has an intense-looking face, with well-defined features and angry-looking olive green eyes which glow in the dark. On Colneth's left cheek is a black burn scar, placed there courtesy of her evil sister Agareth's dark magic. Colneth wears a set of enchanted armor (looks like this but replace the black with silver and the green with black), and wields an enchanted bow (this minus the bowstring). At her hip is an Elven sword about the length of a machete.

Personality: Not unlike her fiery red hair, Colneth can easily be angered and is very headstrong and reckless. She is very impatient, though gets on herself when she loses her temper. She wants to change, however, and is usually extremely apologetic after blowing a fuse. Despite her teenaged will for autonomy, Colneth becomes easily attached to people and if you are good to her, he will be loyal to you always. She is very forgiving as well, which, in the words of the Tale of Despereaux, is the most powerful emotion. She can always sympathize and always forgive, though forgetting she is still working on. She is extremely chaste and modest. If you start hitting on her, you're going to get an arrow through your neck.

Bio/History: Colneth was born in a time of relative peace in the land of Keros. As a member of the Archmage's family, Colneth could look forward to a life of luxury and rest where she wouldn't have to lift a finger. Yet, this was not the life Colneth wanted for herself. She didn't want to just be some porcelain doll who everyone thought was weak and useless, so she ran away at the age of twelve. She lived for a week in the forest, stealing food and sleeping in barns, until her great uncle Ravencloak dragged her back home. Colneth expected a long and painful punishment, but instead found herself at the receiving end of an offer to become Ravencloak's apprentice and eventual successor to the position of Archmage. She worked with him for five years, honing her skills in combat and knowledge, until the day of the Great War, when Colneth's sister Agareth lead Mallis' black army to take over the Elven Forest. In a time of great tension, just as Mallis' men were about to break into the inner sanctum of the Elven Forest, Colneth rose to the occasion and slew her sister in combat, buying Ravencloak just enough time to burn up the Moon Well and keep Mallis from becoming completely invincible. For her valor, Ravencloak promoted Colneth to the position of Archknight, the leader of the Great Tree's defense force (she's kinda like the leader of the elf Homeland Security).

Other:  
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:31 am

Oooh, just forgot one more thing to add the character sheet.

Occupation.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:53 am

Alright my sheet is in
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:56 pm

I will have mine in later today.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:19 am

I'm going to enter one more character I think. I might do a dwarf. I'm keeping it fantasy this time.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:31 am

lol dwarf paladin
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Chaotic good dwarf barbarian.  Hacking away at the kneecaps of a golden dragon for a few minutes before realizing that he probably shouldn't do that, considering there's a red dragon attacking the village nearby that he should probably be more worried about.

Anyway yeah, writing up my new char sheet now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:43 am

Actually I think I'll do a Satyr to travel around with Colneth. He'll probably end up being a sidekick of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:06 am

I should import one of my old characters in here, perhaps the godlike one....
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:09 am

angelwolf99 wrote:
Chaotic good dwarf barbarian.  Hacking away at the kneecaps of a golden dragon for a few minutes before realizing that he probably shouldn't do that, considering there's a red dragon attacking the village nearby that he should probably be more worried about.
Wat
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 am

-is waiting for IC to be posted-
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:39 am

Decided to post my char in the OOC, also anxiously awaiting the IC.

Name: Diva

Title: Project 573-216

Species: Psionic Anomaly

Powers/Magic:

Psionics: Diva has extremely potent mind powers of all types (clairvoyance, divination, energy attacks, precognition, psychic construction, reality control, shield, technopathy, technomancy, telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, and the list goes on).

Mind Write: By default Diva's mind is set up to for versatility, however she is able to to rewire her mind to greatly empower one or more abilities at the expense of not being able to use her others ones. During the shift Diva will be unable to use her powers.

Cerebral Storage: Essentially a battery that provides a place for oveflow psionic energy. She can draw from this reserve as she sees fit including during the down time of Mind Write, however she must recharge it once depleted.

Tools/Weapons/Equipment:

Battle Gyro: A large psionic amplifying, mechanical gyroscope that orbits Diva. It appears to have little structural integrity, there is open reactors, exposed wiring, and some of the parts are not even connected. Covering it's rings are a plethora of weaponry and defenses that Diva has constructed with her mind. Regardless of how she has outfitted the device it is always extremely fragile once its defenses have been breached. The exception to this is when Diva decides to devote reserve power to creating more resilient rings.

Psionic Equipment: Anything else that Diva creates or alters using her mind (which includes her own body), the functionally of the device and it's physical properties are proportional to the energy she expended to create it. Being metal conceived and created these items do not have to follow the laws of the universe.

Skills/Abilities: Diva is a powerful artificial mind housed within a robotic psionic construct of it's own creation. Since her body is a product of the mind and not part of the natural universe certain forces such as gravity, magnetism, and temperature do not affect it unless she wishes. If Diva's body is destroyed she can exist in a purely metal state. In this form she loses all her physical benefits, but is intangible to most forces.

Appearance: The form Diva most commonly chooses is that her creators gave her, which is akin to an attractive female android. She even chooses to keep her project number prominently displayed on her left shoulder blade. Her long white hair is kept on the right side of her body as not to cover it. She keeps her bangs clear of her luminescent blue eyes. Diva's main attire is a simple but elegant white backless dress.

Personality: Diva was brought into existence with high intelligence and little experience, which makes her innately curious. However being a powerful psion she learned more in her three years than most sentient beings learn in their whole life. New things fascinate her, but unlike a child, Diva is cautious. Her interests only lasts until she has gathered all possible information about it. One thing she has never been able to quantify is her own existence. While she is often kind and gentle, she is foremost self interested. She completely understands emotions, but does not experience them like a normal person. This often makes her seem detached from normal people.

Bio/History: An advanced race similar in appearance to humans reached the peak of psionic potential, or so they thought. A government scientist thought that the body was limiting advancement. He hypothesized creating an powerful organic artificial intelligence, have it psionically replicate itself and then transfer into the shell of it's own creation. His colleagues scoffed saying such a thing wasn't possible, or reminded him that their job was to better themselves, not create new and dangerous beings. Infuriated he acted on his own accord and began the project. For years he altered lab records and performed trials in secret, only after nineteen years of failures did his efforts bear fruit. While overjoyed at his success, he was also immensely scared of his creation. He decided that the best way neutralize the threat she posed was to teach her about the world and shape her perspective. What he experienced was simply incredible, she learned everything he and his species knew about the universe in a matter of hours, taking on some of his personalty along the way. Her talents were so far beyond what he had expected that he could only call them divine, he named her Diva to reflect this opinion. However it was not to last, the concentration of mental energies attracted the attention of his superiors. When they broke down the door to his lab he told her to get far away, she simply willed it and it happened. Since then Diva has drifted from place to place learning what she can and searching for a purpose.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:46 am

I still need a few more sheets.

Angel needs to post Zal-Tek.

Dark needs to post Mallis, Tharan, and Ariana.

Sar needs to post Lethor.

I know I still have a few to do as well. I'll work on them. I want all the character sheets in before we even think about starting the IC up again. Soon enough we'll get them, and then we can start the RP up again. Razz

The IC is back up, though I still need character sheets from certain people.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:54 pm

You people play death strangely. At least, not from the orthodox way. Then again, I dont play him orthodox either.

I normally play him as everyone's old friend. He waits patiently for you your whole life and then comes to your aid when you have nowhere else to go because your body is destroyed. I normally give him the appearance of a hooded skeleton or a kind old man in a traveling cloak with a hourglass tied around his wrist loosely. No fighting, he as he doesnt do that. He comes at the time the hourglass ends, and takes off hic gloves. He walks up to you, and with a polite smile, introduces himself. By this point, if you're intelligent, you know that he doesnt want to make this hard for you. He might buy you an ice cream first if there's one near by or sit down and talk about the latest football game with you. Then, he would shake your hand, solidifying the friendship.

Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:11 pm

That's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Hmm interesting. I like to portray him a bit different than that. He is the one lurking unseen in the shadows, waiting for your time to come, at which time he comes to collect you. He does his job with cold efficiency. He is willing to make a deal with you, but only if you have the right offer. He sees the souls of the dead as his, and does not take kindly to those who disrupt the process.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Would it be too late to ask if I could join this rp? ^_^'

And it's good to see another person who knows of psionic science, Night Very Happy Though it's a different psionic science then I have studied XD

As for death... I picture it as a two-sided character or the sides of a coin, it can be harsh but can help, as well. While death causes grief, it also ends it. It also helps to strengthen others yet can weaken, as well. And just like how you never know what side a flipped coin will land on, you never know when death comes either. Death is just an unsuspecting thing and its different for each person it reaches.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:57 pm

Never heard it called psionic science. You're referring to the nature of Diva's abilities right?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Yep- PSI energy and such. Some consider it a type of science since it's actually based on theories, and though I don't believe in the use of PSI energy or psionics, I still enjoy learning about it ^_^'
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Only some of it is, mostly extra sensory abilities. The majority of what I use doesn't have any theories behind it, but none the less I agree that it's fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:54 am

Oh! So we've started up again! I might add one character to give Colneth a reason to be there, but I don't have the time at this moment to make a character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)   Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Color - The Return (Saying Goodbye)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next