Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
Dr. Taco.
DemDogg
The Stalker of Shadows
God-Mod
FlowerFox
Maxx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 am

Accepted. *ques god-mod to start drawing*
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:00 am

For reference, it resembles my character design from Storytellers, although she's a bit taller, and the legs are more human-like in shape. I also included bird names so you'd get an idea of the plumage and such.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:29 am

Ugh, this is going to be a thing from now on isn't it? Me drawing everyone's characters.
Well, I have to warn you, sometimes I get stuff done in 10 minutes or less, other times, it takes a week or more. I'm changeable when it comes to getting things done and prioritizing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:33 am

You don't have to draw it, I can probably sketch what my character looks like, although I warn everyone ahead of time I hardly ever color in my designs.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:18 am

Its not that I don't want to draw her, its more that I might not get around to it for a week or so. What with having to study for a the ACT and SAT tests and all that.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 am

Why are you studying for tests you don't have to take for a year?
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:48 am

Because I'm going to SWIC this summer to get my GED out of the way. (And keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that they have a forensics course, which, if they have, I'm taking.) So I'm actually taking the tests in a week.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Those tests mean a lot if you want to win scholarships. I personally dream of someday getting a full-ride scholarship to Harvard. That would be probably one of the best moments in my life.

Also, in regards to the RP, do I post my character waiting for the elevator to reach the place where she gets on, or should she already be present inside?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:02 pm

*Wants to join RP*

*Doesn't think he's smart enough*
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:17 pm

*Wants to join*

*Not enough Motivation to do so*
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:59 pm

@Vipera: I don't really have a specific collage picked out yet, but basically what I want is somewhere that has respectable business, quantum physics and forensics courses as well as exchange and a co-op programs.

I know Berkeley and Hopkins have those, as well as some place in Illinois but I'm not sure which I'll go to yet.

You basically post and have them waiting for the elevator, this is mostly so theres character interaction before the actual 'adventure' starts, so the players can get a feel for the other characters, as there are double agents.

@Operator: You don't have to be super smart to join, hell, you could have an IQ score of 60 and I wouldn't care. The only requirement is that your character is interesting. They don't have to be super smart perse, but they should be unusual in some way. And, if you really think smarts is a problem, feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and I'll try to be as informative as possible.

@Midnight: Well, if you want to join at a later date I can arrange for some kind of 'situation' to come up in the plot to allow a decent opening for your character.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Well, I don't have much of a specific, either, but I heard Harvard was one of the best colleges. Anyway, my character is outside the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 am

EMMA!!!!!!!! GO TO HOPKINS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:32 am

...What...?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:34 am

I live in Baltimore, and I really want to go to Hopkins as well, along with several of my friends.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:39 am

Ah...okay...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:50 am

Emma and I know eachother RL, you see, but we've never actually met in person.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:44 am

I'll consider it, I think it'll be more down to if I want to major in quantum physics or forensics. Basically, time travel researcher or CSI investigator. I'm good with and enjoy things involved with both, but I can't decide which I want a job in yet. Hell, at this point, I might do both as hobbies and start a carnivorous plant shop. I don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:54 am

Don't expect me in any sort of plant shop as a customer. I'm sorry, I kind of have a black thumb, and unless the plant does something like droop when it needs water, and then requires little care to survive, it'll probably die if I get it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:55 am

God-mod wrote:
I'll consider it, I think it'll be more down to if I want to major in quantum physics or forensics. Basically, time travel researcher or CSI investigator. I'm good with and enjoy things involved with both, but I can't decide which I want a job in yet. Hell, at this point, I might do both as hobbies and start a carnivorous plant shop. I don't know yet.

Quantum physics so I can call you The Doctor.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:11 am

@Vipera: Well, most CPs are easy, because all you do is put them on a really bright window sill in a pot that sits in a tray of anywhere from 4-6 inches of water. Which, takes about a week or so to evaporate.

@Maxx: Problem with that, I can't get a time machine, so it would basically mean sitting in front a computer all day calculating subatomic interactions in the quantum foam then calculating their entropy, blah, blah, blah.

Where as forensics, I use my mystery OCD that really ticks you off on something besides everyday meaningless stuff.

However... I still love time travel.

And I'm still a criminology nut.

So, The Doctor or Sherlock. I honestly am stuck on which to go for. So, I might do both, or I might do none formally, and just take a business class so I can kind of do both, like a consultant or something.

Or, I could just do both and write books.

ANYWAY. What are you guys thinking of doing in collage?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:57 am

I'm going into genetics/cancer research to try and cure cancer with genetic reshuffling.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:07 am

How about going after the food industry to stop making brominated bread? They were supposed to add iodine, not bromine! How does that promote programmed cell death, anyway? There's not really an atomic substitute that does the exact same thing, and iodine could prevent cancer, if the food industry wasn't so obsessed with saving money.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 am

There's bromine in my bread...? 

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 33943623
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 am

Obsessed with making and saving and not replenishing and caring for what they're taking. The whole thing need a major update to better support the earth as a whole in my opinion.

And, its whole, not hole. That sounds like your hole's life is a lie. I was not aware holes had lives but okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next