Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POKEMON Violet OOC

Go down 
+3
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Maxx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Sure. Link me.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:11 pm

http://pokemonshowdown.com/

Just click Play online, or if you want to, install so you have it as an app on your computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
That's fine, but this rp is still going to have a lot to do with battling.

Sounds good to me :3 I'm just ready to start RPing once I get my starter
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Eh, I don't really enjoy battles. I prefer Pokemon as companions that help the character travel safely, or perform their jobs. I think it would be cool to have a flying Pokemon you could ride in real life. That would be epic.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Pokemon sizes make no sense in reality. Did you know Wailord is less dense then air? Meaning it would float. In air.

IDEA.

I'm going to have Red catch a wailord and teach it fly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:20 pm

I like the fact that Furret is really tall :3
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Bigger than Charizard even.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Hmm, my character has no practical knowledge about Pokemon at all, so I think it would be a little out-of character to make sure that he ends up with a balanced team. Maybe it'll just end up okay, or maybe he'll learn some strategy at some point.

Wailord doesn't learn Fly. But it does learn Bounce.

And Solosis is less dense than Styrofoam.

And Salamence is the size and weight of Dunsparce.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 pm

I need to find out the trick to these "Give me a number and that's your pokemon" because I always get crumby choices.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Triop5 wrote:
Hmm, my character has no practical knowledge about Pokemon at all, so I think it would be a little out-of character to make sure that he ends up with a balanced team. Maybe it'll just end up okay, or maybe he'll learn some strategy at some point.

Wailord doesn't learn Fly. But it does learn Bounce.

And Solosis is less dense than Styrofoam.

And Salamence is the size and weight of Dunsparce.

I'm going to teach Wailord fly. You cannot stop me.

*Flys away on wailord*
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Actually, abnormally large pokemon are very common, as it turns out, to the point that it seems to be a regular mutation.

POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 200px-Giant_Staraptor
POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwokDKkNQ8mf9b5AeVRdJhBSvcwRD6UbG85dSqsJjetoQyNBCH

Yeah, couldn't find a lot of pictures, but you can see one is definitely larger than it should be.

At any rate, I was hoping that maybe Israh's Skarmory could be larger than the normal size, because they've been proven to be abnormally large at times, and it doesn't make much sense unless the Pokemon is large enough to support the weight of a human to teach it fly.

POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 Miki%27s_Skarmory
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:07 pm

hey, anyone know a good moveset for a Tyrannitar? I'm stuck on a fourth move.

So far it has Stone Edge, Superpower, Stealth rock, and I need a fourth move.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 pm

I would suggest one of the elemental fangs, but I seldom do anything involving stat moves.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Actually, abnormally large pokemon are very common, as it turns out, to the point that it seems to be a regular mutation.

POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 200px-Giant_Staraptor
POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwokDKkNQ8mf9b5AeVRdJhBSvcwRD6UbG85dSqsJjetoQyNBCH

Yeah, couldn't find a lot of pictures, but you can see one is definitely larger than it should be.

At any rate, I was hoping that maybe Israh's Skarmory could be larger than the normal size, because they've been proven to be abnormally large at times, and it doesn't make much sense unless the Pokemon is large enough to support the weight of a human to teach it fly.

POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 Miki%27s_Skarmory

Ash is ten years old (Forever). And while that Staraptor was indeed large, Ash is only about five feet tall if not shorter. So I'm going to estimate it to be around... 5'5 least 5'8 maximum. Still, that's nearly two feet taller than average. If I made my own RP I would be saying screw the average size limits. Wailord weighs eighty five tons (Half the size of a Hump back whale, half the weight), and Tyranitar would be in a somewhat diagonal fashion (Kinda like Godzilla, kinda like theropod dinosaurs).

Groundon is only about eleven feet tall. In the anime:
POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 106

Pretty sure that's bigger than eleven feet. And then there's Virus Groudon which is just stupid big. I dont think it's a mutation. I just think it's the fact that every pokedex entry was written by the ten year old you play as in the games.

Anyway, I had a friend of mine help me draw my own interpretation of Foedus' base (Without his tie). He just game me the link.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Yikes, he looks a little bit scary. At any rate, a Skarmory is barely over five feet in height, and I would make it larger, just because I think a Skarmory should be larger as a Pokemon, and I know my character isn't ten years old (Who lets their kid run around all by himself, anyway, at that age?). I intend for it to be a female, and she's going to be sort of like the 'tough girl' on Israh's team.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 pm

My character is more like the meek, I'll help you from back here, type :3
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:05 pm

hey guys, I've decided to have us decide the outcomes of battles using Pokemon Showdown; a computer game where you build your own team and have battles.

EDIT: Op, my showdown name is Professor Toron
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:31 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Yikes, he looks a little bit scary. At any rate, a Skarmory is barely over five feet in height, and I would make it larger, just because I think a Skarmory should be larger as a Pokemon, and I know my character isn't ten years old (Who lets their kid run around all by himself, anyway, at that age?). I intend for it to be a female, and she's going to be sort of like the 'tough girl' on Israh's team.

Literally. She's the woman of steel. Laughing

Maxx Toron wrote:
hey guys, I've decided to have us decide the outcomes of battles using Pokemon Showdown; a computer game where you build your own team and have battles.

EDIT: Op, my showdown name is Professor Toron

Sent a chat request. Reply next time you're online.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 pm

...Mehahahah! That was a good pun! But seriously, is the larger Skarmory okay with you?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:53 pm

I don't mind in the slightest. Foedus is seven feet tall (And probably around twelve feet from noes to tail), and you dont mind that do you?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Good point, but I'm asking Maxx. I'm also trying to figure out if I'm still permitted to catch Uxie or not, since we have more members.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm just waiting for Maxx to post as the professor.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Yeah...same here...Gah! I hate IC locks!
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:09 pm

That Dragonite of yours... Maxx... We all must look out for that thing.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Yes, and Draco shall inherit it someday.

Posting now m8s. And Idk vipes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON Violet OOC   POKEMON Violet OOC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

POKEMON Violet OOC
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next