Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:42 am

Dragonbud wrote:
And then there is Ray and Merry :3

... lol

Anyway, due to a lack of inspiration, I'm going to retcon Samson, and Shayton. I'm going to make one more character that's already going to be a prisoner of Vicious and will interact with people who have been captured. It'll be the aforementioned adopted sister of Drake, Nell.

Hmmm. Should I give her a form of Power Replication or her own power?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:31 am

I dunno, you have power replication, what about other abilities that are in that class?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:10 am

That's a good idea- *votes or Vipera's idea though there's no such voting thingy going on* but what sort of powers relate to that class? The only one I can think of is being able to make a meta human unable to control their power a while, but doesn't Caden kinda already have that?
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
I dunno, you have power replication, what about other abilities that are in that class?

Well, yeah. It'd probably be a bit better if I restrict power replication to the actual (Blood) Blackmores. As far as other Powers within the Power class, there aren't any others in BF aside from Charles with a power that belongs to that class. Hmm...

Celo wrote:
That's a good idea- *votes or Vipera's idea though there's no such voting thingy going on* but what sort of powers relate to that class? The only one I can think of is being able to make a meta human unable to control their power a while, but doesn't Caden kinda already have that?

Well, Caden can't exactly do that. He has the Soul Frost. Which will scramble people's minds so badly that they won't be able to think a straight sentence (Which also gives him a mental barrier that makes it impossible to intrude upon his mind). Which will also severe a Meta-human's ability to activate their powers.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:15 am

Mr Allen J wrote:
Which will also severe a Meta-human's ability to activate their powers.

Dafaq? So he can basically force anyone he wants to into a coma?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:25 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
Mr Allen J wrote:

No.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:27 am

Mr Allen J wrote:
Maxx Toron wrote:
Mr Allen J wrote:

No.

Pretty much. He can keep people from thinking straight and cut off their powers. I've never been a fan of villains like that; they cheat. The perfect villain lets the opponent use their powers to find that they are completely ineffective against him, like Marshall. He didn't restrict any powers, but due to his psychic creation, he could deflect pretty much any attack.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:27 am

I think he means he'll inflict a severe mental disability such as advanced schizophrenia, if he uses the ability on someone. You'll be reduced to babbling nonsense, and possibly get stuck in a mental facility.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:28 am

Confuzzling people's minds is pretty much what he does, then. There's no coma, jut a headache :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:31 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
Mr Allen J wrote:
Maxx Toron wrote:
Mr Allen J wrote:

No.

Pretty much. He can keep people from thinking straight and cut off their powers. I've never been a fan of villains like that; they cheat. The perfect villain lets the opponent use their powers to find that they are completely ineffective against him, like Marshall. He didn't restrict any powers, but due to his psychic creation, he could deflect pretty much any attack.

There are ways around it/weaknesses, however. It only does anything if he's touching his target's head with his hand (Enshrouded in Soul Frost) and it only lasts as long as he's touching heads. The secret the connection is severed, the person returns to normal.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:34 am

Celo wrote:
Confuzzling people's minds is pretty much what he does, then. There's no coma, jut a headache :3

I get it now. It's a psionic attack. It won't give you schizophrenia or force you into a coma. It gives you a migraine. Problem is that he also has that dark spear sh*t. I mean, every power has a counter, but he's going to be the toughest villain my characters have ever faced if he can do that.

\"MrAllenJ wrote:
There are ways around it/weaknesses, however. It only does anything if he's touching his target's head with his hand (Enshrouded in Soul Frost) and it only lasts as long as he's touching heads. The secret the connection is severed, the person returns to normal.

So you took him from being insanely powerful to just annoying. Alright then.

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:35 am

Didn't you read his sheet, Maxx...? He's had that power from the start...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:36 am

I read the sheet, but the issue is that I keep getting characters mixed up afterwards, so I don't know who does what. At the same time, though, none of my characters know, so it's sometimes easier for portrayal.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:40 am

How about we all calm down and watch some college humor? ^_^'
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Mr Allen J wrote:
Didn't you read his sheet, Maxx...? He's had that power from the start...

This is the rp where you don't tell anybody the powers, so naturally I didn't look for any.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:55 pm

I think it said you didn't have to include the powers if you didn't want to ^_^' anyways, Caden's power has been explained and its all cleared up now and so how about we all just drop it?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Fine.

Anyways, considering that our esteemed leader did so, I might retcon James and make a new character inspired by a Veritasium video.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Well, Caden won't be using his Soul Frost ability that much anyway. Because he'll be trying to keep his true power ambiguous.

But, yeah. Let's drop it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Man all this power talk is making my character seem weaker and weaker
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Dragonbud wrote:
Man all this power talk is making my character seem weaker and weaker

Heh. I did say that you are free to boost Merry's power greatly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:26 pm

I'm trying to figure out how :3 I plan on her seeking out the Skulls and asking to be trained by them, since she has kinda a bad sense of who's bad or good.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 pm

That would be an awesome, "le gasp! A twist!" moment :3 I think it's a good idea :3

So who wants to her a random true story of how I offended... A talking polar bear? XD
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Celo wrote:
So who wants to her a random true story of how I offended... A talking polar bear? XD

If you offended a talking polar bear it would have killed you and eaten your flesh with a Coca Cola.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:52 pm

I take it you want to hear the story? It's pretty muh what happens when I go on vacation with 120 dollars

-the story-

So there I was.... at the Titanic museum.  Me and my sisters had just gotten done going through all the exhibits (which, btw, were awesome)

we were about to go to the exit to the gift shop when I passed by a screen with a plush polar bear on it.  I figured it was just a little gift shop advertisement, when suddenly it talked.

"Hi there, lady."

I jumped three feet away in surprise, when a woman walked up to the screen and started talking to the animated polar bear.  When she left, out of curiosity I walked up to the strange animated plush on a screen.

"hi there."

I looked at the plush polar curiously, "um....hay?"

"you have a lot of bracelets." (I have about 9 on my right hand alone)

"um... yeah" ^_^'

"my names *I forget the name here* what's yours?"

"*insert my name here*"

"nice to meet you *my name*" how are you?"

"um.... good.... well, I gotta go" (I was creeped out)

"okay, bye *my name*"

I walked up to my one o my sisters, who was several feet away from the polar bear screen, and exclaimed, "that things creepy!" I then heard a famiiliar voice echo from the direction of the monitor.

"I didn't mean to be CREEPY! Maybe we shouldn't be friends!"

Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Wow that is creepy.

But I just want to see Merry as part of some tough gang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next