Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Basic Information

Name: Shayton Wyatt Ezui
Nickname/Alias: The Old Man, The Goat
Height: 6'2
Weight: 249

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: Jamaican
Physical Appearance: Shayton is a tall, yet overweight man. He always has a sleepy, bored look on his face. With his eyes usually half open. He usually doesn't seem very attentive. His head is very bony and angular. His chin is wide and bony as his face. He has a beer-gut which isn't well hidden by Shayton. He has had it since he was younger. His skin isn't that good due to the stretch marks and scars on his being (not too many with a story to tell). He does have a thin scar right under his left eyeball. His hair is very curly and short. It's brushed down the side on his head forming a sort of mini-afro around his head. He has a wicked-looking goatee. He usually takes small, light steps with his hands in his pocket. Due to his heritage he speaks with a thick southern accent with a bit of Jamaican here and there.

Attire: Shayton is currently wearing a dark blue trench coat unzipped with a small T-shirt under it. With a blue bandanna with a white "S" written on his forehead. He wears black pants and black cowboy-ish boots. Day to day his outfit changes, however. He's always seen wearing a black and white wide-brimmed fedora (currently it's over his bandanna) with his black tinted goggles wrapped around it. Most of the time when he's going about his business he walks around holding a Bible.

Personality

Innate Personality: Shayton is an infinite fountain of wisdom and intelligence despite his apathetic and lazy attitude. He tends to blurt out this wisdom constantly, with most of the people around him unaware that it's actually wisdom. He's always thinking, judging things and taking acting when he deems it necessary. He's relatively level headed and calm when faced with most situations due to his powers allowing him to more or less predict the future.

Outward Personality: Outwardly, Shayton appears to be a lazy person. He always seems to be less than attentive. He sometimes ignores people when in a conversation and looks away when he loses interest. He's a bit forgetful of minor-details like the location of those car keys he was looking for and will probably try to remember it for a few seconds before giving up. He also gets annoyed fairly easily by people, especially when they annoy him. Shayton tends to speak in a sarcastic or deapan tone when faced with threats, and will nonchalantly brush them off with a comment or two. He also acts like everyone else is under him at times. Preferring to do things his way and that everyone else should be silent. Usually Shayton keeps to himself unless it's important or he's addressed. He has an insane amount of self-control and thinks through almost everything.

Hobbies/Interests: Shayton likes to read books. Any book really. Most of the time he reads his Bible. He is a Christian.

Skills/Talents: Nothing that hasn't already been noted.

Goals: To catch them all. Shayton's only goal seems to be living a quiet, peaceful life.
Favorite color: 
Prized Possession: His Bible.

Relationships

Family: 

• Mother: Deceased
  • Father: Distant relationship
  • Maternal Grandmother: Friendly relationship
  • Maternal Grandfather: Distant relationship
  • Paternal Grandmother: Distant relationship
  • Paternal Grandfather: Estranged

Friends: For years Shayton held no close relationships to anyone. People had visited him often for his divination. They have formed minor relationships with them, but Shayton never called them "friends". One person who he'll always call a friend is Samson Jeross. They have a brother-like relationship.

Enemies: Shayton doesn't exactly get along with younger people.

Lovers: None, Shayton is asexual.

Marital Status: Single

Abilities

Power Class: Elemental (main class), Extra-Sensory

Power: Shayton has the power to control and create Dust and he can also control fallen leaves. He can control both domestic dust you'd see lying around, and he can control soil/atmospheric dust. He can pull dust from the area and create a whirlwind made out of dust strong enough to knock people off their feet or create a dust storm to blind people. If Shayton is given enough dust and an small enclosure he can possibly create a powerful dust explosion (Google it) with a simple spark. Shayton can explode into a cloud of dust and leaves giving himself a sort of intangibility. His current outfit is incorporated -somehow- into it. Attacks will go right through him when in dust form and he can slip into small openings (like Keyholes and cracks). He can also partially turn into dust and control the limb made out of dust freely and he can fly to an extent while in dust form. Shayton can also use dust from the area around him to fill up his wounds.

However Shayton has a form of Divination using dust and leaves. So he collects a large amount of either into a pile, he can focus for a few moments on what he wants to know and wave his hand over it. Then it rearranges itself into a pattern that tells the future. More leaves/dust means "seeing" further into the future and more accurate predictions.

Weaknesses: Sticky liquids/dust are Shayton's biggest weakness. As dust will stick to it, and it will be near impossible to get off, even with his level of skill. He can only stay in his dust form for a few minutes at tops, then he'll have to wait before using it again. However, if he turns part of his body into dust then he'll be able to retain that form for longer. Shayton isn't dust all the time, he has to transform. So if he's caught off guard or by surprise then he'll get the hit. There's a limit to how much dust he can produce from his body at any given time, up to five pounds of dust then he has to wait until he can produce anymore. Also, strong winds can easily break his control and spread the dust he's controlling all over the place.

Burst Potential: Delta and Theta

Other:
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Dust manipulation is an interesting power, I was personally thinking about someone who could control rocks.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Damn it.

*scraps idea*
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Basic Information

Name: Colin Timothy Pimm
Nickname/Alias: Cheeks
Height: 5'4
Weight: 183

Appearance

Hair Color: Bright Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: American
Physical Appearance: Colin is a short and young looking child. He has similar features to the rest of his family. Colin doesn't exactly have the best looking build. People will notice the pot-belly that sticks out of the clothes he wears. He also has chubby arms and legs. Most of the time he'll look like he can't exactly run that fast. He has a pudgy, rounded face. With wide and round cheekbones. In fact, he has the single largest cheek bones in the Pimm family. People often mock him for this. He has short, small rounded ears that are normally hidden under his hair style. Colin has a short nose with very wide nostrils. His lips are very small and thin to the point where people often forget that they're even there. His eyes are small and have a pretty shade of blue. Most of the time Colin sports a facial expression of determination, obedience and respect constantly. Which is a reference to his obedient personality. Colin has olive-colored Caucasian skin. If it didn't have a few scars and the several stretch marks on him, then it may have been considered good looking skin. There is a few notable scars on him. One scar is a particularly ugly looking one. It's a jagged scar that rests on his forehead above his right eyeball. This scar is bright red colored and appears to have been made recently. The next scar he has is on his right shoulder, down past his chest all the way to his thigh. This scar looks like he was impaled with four long needles and it was dragged through his flesh. When he's asked about this he usually doesn't answer or tense up. Colin has short, straight, blonde hair. It doesn't have a particular style since it's cut very short.

Attire: Colin has a rather exquisite wardrobe. One thing that can be noticed is that he always wears something blue. Whether it's a blue tuxedo or a blue t-shirt. It can be any shade of blue. Other than that his exact outfit changes day to day. One thing he can be seen wearing is something rather goofy. A large top-hat, which has a thin-brim and is high up. This top-hat is colored bright blue and down the middle and sides has golden studs in it. This is his favorite hat in the world.

Personality

Hobbies/Interests: His interests include plush animals, painting, and environmentalism.

Skills/Talents: Colin's skills include woodcarving, glassblowing, baking, lying, public speaking, painting and marksmanship.

Goals: Find a way to permanently separate himself from the Pimm family and start living life. In his own way.

Favorite color: 

Prized Possession: Colin's hat.

Relationships

Family: Colin belongs to a wealthy family, known as the Pimm Family.

• Mother: Close relationship
  • Father: Close Relationship
  • Maternal Grandmother: Distant relationship
  • Maternal Grandfather: Distant relationship
  • Paternal Grandmother: Distant relationship
  • Paternal Grandfather: Distant relationship
  • Maternal aunt: Disappeared
  • Paternal aunt: Deceased
  • Paternal aunt: Distant relationship
  • Maternal aunt: Normal relationship
  • Paternal uncle: Normal relationship
  • Maternal uncle: Distant relationship
  • Maternal uncle: Normal relationship
  • Paternal uncle: Distant relationship
  • Brother (1): Friendly
  • Brother (2): Friendly
  • Sister (1): Never knew (alive)
  • Sister (2): Hated
  • Sister (3): Estranged
  • Sister (4): Very close relationship

Friends: N/A

Enemies: Colin has one personal enemy, his second sister May Pimm. Other than that he's naturally enemies with the Valos family.

Lovers: None

Abilities

Power Class: Cerebral

Power: Phantasm Puppetry. Colin can create translucent silhouettes of himself that exactly mimic his current appearance. Colin calls these "Puppets". One aspect of them is that they're nearly impossible to see (when they're under certain lights they appear to be white and transparent). When people look at them they'll appear like vaguely shaped masses of blurry air. The Puppets can interact with the physical world much like their master does. They can pick up stuff, attack people, etc. These Puppets feel exactly like glass and often when they walk they sound exactly like a bottle taking footsteps. They do anything that Colin commands them to do, there is no limit. He controls the Puppets like he's controlling himself, it's exactly like if he was controlling multiple people at once. Colin can see, taste, feel, and smell through the Puppets and he feels what they feel. He can only create five at a time (More on this in the weaknesses section)

A use for this power that Colin has discovered is that he can "Infuse" them into objects. In order to enhance specific property's of said object. Generally, the linked object becomes more robust and less prone to wear, however additional traits can be added depending on the linked object. For example, Colin could infuse one of his puppets into his hat and it'd be hard as body armor.

Abilities that Colin will unlock once he advances his powers are; the ability to control the Puppet's size and shape, the ability to make them levitate and possibly he can separate his consciousness from his body and become a ghost.

Weaknesses: Puppets under certain frequencies of lights can be revealed. Under all Ultraviolet lights these Puppets will immediately be revealed to the world. Ironically, blue colors in the optical spectrum allow people to see them easily. Allowing people ease at attacking them. Puppets aren't completely invisible--- Only really hard to see. Someone up close can see it better than someone a mile away. The Puppets aren't very durable, they're actually strong as glass. One strong hit and they'll shatter completely. All it takes is shattering it and they'll be destroyed. Colin can only create five at a time--- But, the more he controls at one time, the harder it'll be to control all of them. The most Puppets Colin can create in a day is ten. If he tries to make more they'll instantly shatter and it'll wear him out.

Burst Potential: Delta, Gamma and Theta

Other:

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Okay, your powers are just getting more and more interesting, Lone.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:37 am

Thank you, I was working on other things when that idea just popped in my head and I just had to use it.

Now, I'm a bit behind on the IC, I'll try to put it up right now.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:02 am

Nice! I can't wait to start. Also, I was re-reading your rules, and I agree that the Superpowers Wiki is really helpful. It's given me more ideas for characters than I'll actually need, but one idea always stands out from the rest, until it screams so loud I just have to use it, so be prepared in case I bring in a third sheet.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:26 am

That was one of my longer posts. Anyone can start off in the 22nd Century club. Pm me if you need a description of anything. Btw, I'm messing around with the ages of my characters a bit, just so y'all know.

EDIT: Lone, Dante isn't in the OP. You did accept him, right?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Just forgot to add him.

Anyways, anyone can interact with my characters... I still need to finish up the rest of them. Heh.

Shayton can be in the woods if that's okay with you, Vipes.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:25 pm

It's fine, I get bored unless there's some sort of character interaction.

I'm also making a third character who will be male. We have a lot of darkness-oriented characters in the story, so I'm going to make one that's sort of like a wind character with aspects of good.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Depending on how everything else goes, I might make one more character for this. I noticed that all of my characters hold some place of literature authority (Ie-they're not just gonna be walking around the streets) so I might just make kind of an average person.
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Oh man I didn't know this was here, too! Shoot >3<
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Hey Mata. Long time no see. How's it going?
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Wondrously! What about y'all? :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:27 pm

MataRahi wrote:
Wondrously! What about y'all? :3

I'm doing just dandy. About to go out to work out.

... And why does that rhyme?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:27 pm

not bad, especially now that school's over.

@Lone: Bro, do you even lift?!?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 Paul-dillet_2

Why, yes. Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:27 am

Well, here's my third character.

Basic Information

Name: Hugh Evans
Nickname/Alias:
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 140.6 lbs.

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Light Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Physical Appearance: Hugh, in appearance, doesn’t have many physical aspects that would make him stand out dramatically in a crowd. Having a slender, lighter build, he does not appear to work out, although his legs are athletic, suggesting he might have a tendency to run and jog. His hands, with longer and more tapered fingertips, are nimble, and the muscle on the edge of the palm that gives the pinkie finger much of its strength is far larger than an average person’s, an indicator that he plays the violin. His face is oblong-shaped, and, despite a shadow indicating facial hair, clean-shaven. His wavy dark brown hair is styled in a fashion that is very similar to a younger version of Paul McCartney, from when he was a member of the Beatles. His eyes are his main distinguishing feature, being a pale shade of blue that for the most part isn’t uncommon, with long, dark eyelashes. However, what is unique about his eyes is that they appear to have a glowing white ring that surrounds the pupil, giving them a striking appearance. Because this single trait clearly identifies him as a meta-human, Hugh typically wears tinted glasses in public, although he prefers not to wear them when he is alone.

Attire: Hugh’s dress attire typically consists of a white and grey cotton t-shirt, underneath a faux leather jacket with two breast pockets, and silver buttons. This jacket is buttoned up to the first two buttons, and the collar is folded back. Few people notice this, however, because Hugh also wears a pale blue scarf wrapped around his neck. Even if he changes his dress attire, he always wears the scarf so that the two ends of it are long and prominent, which leaves them prone to catching the wind. As a result, he often coordinates his outfits to match the color. For the most part, Hugh wears only blue jeans, and black running shoes of high quality. Whenever he goes out in public, Hugh wears plain black sunglasses, to hide his unusual-looking eyes. These sunglasses are of high quality, and are polarized, making it possible for him to ignore glare reflecting off of water, as he goes fishing on occasion.

Personality

Innate Personality: A violinist and a fisherman, Hugh is easily identified as someone who prefers peace and quiet to noisy, bustling city life. As a result, he is not normally found in busy parts of town, but rather on the very outskirts, where there are fewer disturbances, or by the river, trying to catch something. Having a set of morals that gives life great value, he often feels extreme guilt or shame about harming or killing living things, believing that it is wrong to take a creature’s life unless you plan to eat it. As a result, he does not feel any distress when fishing, as he plans to eat what he catches, but will seem needlessly upset over doing something as simple as crushing a spider. However, this viewpoint will not prevent him from harming something that poses a threat to his safety, as killing in the name of self-defense is a valid cause, although he will still try to preserve life, if it is possible. Hugh’s views on the value of life also heavily influence his opinion of others, as he distrusts anyone who will willingly harm things for no reason. He sees those who hunt or fish only for sport as unjust, and regards the practice of taxidermy as sick and twisted in nature. Because he plays the violin, Hugh enjoys classical music and older bands over more modern artists, and in many ways is old-fashioned, overall. He also dabbles in art, but his paintings are typically very abstract or surreal, not seeming to have many ties with reality.

Outward Personality: Around others Hugh is easily classified as a wallflower sort of person. Shy and having a tendency to avoid large crowds, it is obvious he has either only a few or no friends at all. Because of his preference to remain where he will not be noticed, in some situations people might even forget he was there. He is also known to dislike revealing anything about himself to average people, both because of his powers, and because he is often very self-conscious around strangers, and afraid of being treated harshly for anything he might say. As a result, most of the people Hugh gravitates towards (Aside from other mutants) are typically either social outcasts, or those who are shy, similar to himself. Being more understanding of people and their differences, Hugh will closely keep any secrets that someone tells him, and will try his best to understand multiple points of view. Around people that know him, Hugh may sometimes come across as overly-emotional, due to his value of life, and is known to become upset if his friends do something insensitive such as step on insects, although he has been shown to have an amazing capacity for forgiveness. Hugh is known for building friendships that last for very long periods of time, and appears unable to truly hate even his worst enemies. At times a hopeless romantic, and being old-fashioned, Hugh still believes in chivalry, although he has never even once dated, or even been kissed.

Hobbies/Interests: Hugh is an extremely skilled violinist who, while capable of playing more modern pieces, prefers to play classical music instead. Because of his shy nature, however, he often doesn’t play in the presence of others. He may also go fishing, but he only does so to catch fish to eat.

Skills/Talents: Hugh is a talented violinist who could possibly make a small amount of money if he were to play for an audience, although he is too timid to do so. He is a good fisherman when it comes to catching species for eating purposes.
Goals: Hugh’s main goal currently is to avoid being discovered by humans and identified as a meta-human.

History/Bio: Hugh was raised by parents who, despite being supportive of his passion for fishing and playing the violin, were often too busy with their jobs to focus much on their son. As a result, they weren’t often around to help him with many of his issues, and, not wanting to disturb them, Hugh often kept to himself and didn’t tell them any of his problems. Because there was not anyone to prompt him to be more social, Hugh remained shy and timid around others, and for the most part developed his own life views from his own experiences. The scarf that Hugh wears around his neck is actually older than Hugh himself, having belonged to his now-deceased grandfather, who taught him how to fish when he was younger.

Later, Hugh began to develop his powers, which were linked powerfully to controlling the wind, detecting weather, and even obtaining incredible speed as a result. The only physical mutation that indicated anything strange was the development of bright rings around his eyes, which he quickly hid by wearing his polarized sunglasses, normally used for fishing, all the time, instead of just when he set out with his fishing lures. Still in school, Hugh continues to live with his parents, but is seldom at home.

Favorite color:

Prized Possession: Hugh’s light blue scarf, which has sentimental value, is his most prized possession.

Relationships

Family:

Mother: Alive
Father: Alive
Grandfather: Deceased
Grandmother: Deceased
Various Unnamed Relatives: Alive

Friends: None

Enemies: None

Abilities

Power Class: Elemental, Extra-Sensory, Super-System

Power: Hugh has the amazing ability to control and manipulate the element of wind at will. As a result, he is able to summon powerful gusts to strike down his foes, and can even use them to form blades to cut through some weaker materials. This power has many different purposes, although it does have limits, which are quite simple. Hugh can generate more powerful gusts, but these traditionally cover a smaller area, and due to the energy use, do not last for long. Weaker manipulation of wind, however, such as a calm breeze, can cover an extremely larger radius, use very little energy, and on some occasions, Hugh may even unconsciously generate them. Such changes are typically not distinguishable as strange. Because of his wind-linked abilities, Hugh can always determine before anyone else a change in atmospheric pressure, and is able to predict storms as a result. A secondary ability he has is that he is capable of super-speed, partially becoming a gust of wind himself, which allows him to move inhumanly fast, although in order to change direction, he has to stop, and because it uses a lot of energy, he can only do it in quick bursts.

Weaknesses: Hugh’s first weakness is that, while he can control wind, he cannot control actual weather patterns, meaning that he cannot generate lightning, rain, or even cause clouds to form in the sky. He is also extremely weak to fire-type attacks, as they ignite oxygen on the gusts Hugh generates, and typically grow stronger as a result. Physically, Hugh still has all the weaknesses of a normal human. In addition, despite having super-speed, Hugh can only run fast in quick bursts, and has to stop to change direction before moving again. His vision is also relatively poor when he tries to run, as well, because of the speed he is moving at.

Burst Potential: Alpha, Theta, Zeta

Other:
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Basic Information

Name: May Rhea Pimm
Nickname/Alias:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 156

Appearance

Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: American/Caucasian
Physical Appearance: May is a very odd looking person. She is mutated physically. While she isn't as mutated as other Meta-humans, she still has some very major mutations. Before I get into them, I guess I'll go into her basic features before. Like the rest of her siblings and lineage she shares similar features to them. Blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian skin. She has a slender athletic build, like in between skinny and muscular. Meaning she has muscles in some places but not everywhere. Because of her athletic nature, there's little to none visible fat on her. May has long limbs, with longer fingers. She has an inverted triangle shaped head. With a well-defined and slightly wrinkled face. Her cheekbones are round and large, much like her siblings. Just not as notable. Her forehead is very wide, most of it is covered by her hair, however. Her lips are very thick and full, her mouth is also slightly larger than average. Her ears are small, and slightly pointed at the top. These ears are usually hidden under her hair. Her nose is long and wide, her wide nostrils are one of the more notable things about her face. May's skin is bisque colored and she has very few scars, they don't have any stories attached to them. Her face is covered in pimples and she does have one small scar on her right cheek.

Now for May's physical mutations. She has wings, scary eyes, claws and a tail. Her wings are dark-blue colored. Her wings have a very wide girth, each of her wings are dragon-like and have thick skin. These wings are seven-feet wide, and three-feet long. At the top of her wings are two "fingers" which he can twitch around (that's just about it). Another thing she can do is fold the skin on her wings making them thin as her wing bones and easy to compact for later use. These wings don't give her the ability to fly at all. Though she does have alternative means of flight. Fortunately these wings are easily concealed in the heavy clothing she wears. May's eyes are heavily animal-like. These eyes are very large and wide, appearing much like the eyes of snakes. Her eyes are golden colored and her iris are two horizontally positioned lines. May's tail is thin, at least two two inches toward in circumference. This tail is four feet long and ends in a heart-shaped tip. Her tail can easily be wrapped around her leg as she walk around.

Attire: May wears extravagant clothing, taking advantage of her family's money. To hide her mutations she tends to wear heavy clothing. One thing that she's always seen wearing is a large flamingo-feather coat. This coat is bright-pink and made out of actual flamingo feathers. This coat is also very long and goes down past her knees. Under this coat May usually wears a suit of any color or a shirt and pants. To cover up her eyes, May sports a pair of sunglasses with red shades with pointed tips.

Personality

Hobbies/Interests: May likes western novels, mice, clowns, fantasy movies, and fighter jets.

Skills/Talents: May is very skilled in soccer, and the extravagant kind of dancing (like ballroom dancing). While this may not be a skill, she believes that she's good at manipulation and fear tactics on her enemies..

Goals: Usurp the Valos family, ruin them. She also wishes to serve Caden and work towards his goals.
Favorite color:
Prized Possession: Her Flamingo Coat.

Relationships

Family:

• Mother: Close Relationship
  • Father: Distant relationship
  • Maternal Grandmother: Strained relationship
  • Maternal Grandfather: Strained relationship
  • Paternal Grandmother: Close relationship
  • Paternal Grandfather: Friendly relationship
  • Maternal aunt: Disappeared
  • Paternal aunt: Distant relationship
  • Maternal aunt: Strained relationship
  • Paternal uncle: Strained relationship
  • Paternal uncle: Distant relationship
  • Brother (1): Hated
  • Brother (2): Abusive Relationship
  • Sister (1): Distant Relationship
  • Sister (2): Friendly Relationship
  • Sister (3): Very close relationship

Friends: Caden
Enemies: The Valos Family, and her sibling Sage.
Lovers: Interested in Caden (though he doesn't return the feelings)

Abilities

Power Class: Chemical (Main Class), Super-system and Elemental

Power: As stated in her appearance; May has some physical mutations. She can also extend her fingers into one and a half foot long needles. Turning them into claws. These claws are razor sharp and can easily slash through people's throats. Though, they're very fragile. This isn't even May's main power--- She's a walking drug factory. She has the ability to generate a bright pink gas from her sweat pores that flows like smoke. This gas has a eerie, yet spiritual feel. This gas randomly sparkles when people looks at it. When anyone inhales this gas (even in the slightest) they'll start to receive the effects of this gas. The effects depends on how much they breathe in, or how much they get "dosed". Lower dosages of it will cause pleasant feelings, and a slight reduction of pain. Higher dosages will cause people to feel so good that they won't be able to move, their injuries start to be healed and apathy. Rendering them easy to be exploited by May. This gas is highly addictive. It's also very difficult for people to overdose--- They would have to have inhaled a lot of it. In fights May uses this gas to distract her opponents with how good they are feeling. Her main tactic is prolonging the fight long as possible while drugging up her enemies until they're at her mercy. Speaking of which, May is immune to the effects of the gas.

May can also transform her body into this gas, she'll be able to move like the gas and fly. Allowing attacks to past right through her, making her near-invincible while in fights. This gas form allows her to go anywhere that isn't sealed air tight. Making her quite useful in scouting and infiltration. While she's in gas-form, she won't be able to control her gas or create anymore. May's outfit is incorporated into her transformation. If a part of May is inhaled while she's in gas-form, then she'll promptly regenerate it. One thing May can do is partially turn into the gas. In this partial form she'll become much more mobile and will be able to control and create gas. May won't be too  strong in either categories. She'll still be tangible and people will be able to attack her.

((This ability will only be used for story purposes. Nor will it be used on characters without permission)) May's gas form also gives her a sinister ability. If someone is injured enough, or drugged enough; she can physically fly into their body and take control of their body. She'll receive their memories and have the same amount of control over them as she does herself. If she tries this while someone isn't weak enough then they'll easily be able to resist and may inhale a bit of her. This ability has a time-limit, she can only use it for a day's tops and after a few hours the body can reject her and regain control.

Weaknesses: May's gas has three main oppositions. Water, Heat and Cold. When her gas comes in contact with water, a chemical reaction takes place that neutralizes the gas. Intense heat and cold will also neutralize the gas. Strong winds can blow the gas away. One of May's biggest weaknesses is her gaseous form. Since in her alternate form she is made out of the gas, people still get the same effects that it usually does. If someone were to inhale her completely then she'd be killed instantly. Even if a small part of her gets inhaled then she'd feel extreme amounts of pain. She can be heavily injured by intense heat and cold, and being braced with any kind of water will cause her to revert back to her human form.

Burst Potential: Delta, Zeta, and Omega

Other:
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 am

Basic Information

Name: Samson Jackson Jeross Jr
Nickname/Alias: Samuel, Sammy, Kid, Sam
Height: 5'11
Weight: 164

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: African-American
Physical Appearance: Samson is a muscular, averaged heighted, African-American man. He has a rugged, gruff feel about him. Yet at the same time he looks cheerful and full of determination. Like the type to go out and have an adventure. Samson has a tear-drop shaped head, and square shaped face. His head seemingly gets smaller as someone would go down. His chin looks odd compared to the rest of his face. His chin seems to stick out from the bottom of his head. It's appears to be much larger than average and is a double chin. He has a very sharp and pronounced jawline. His cheeks are wide, in almost all other categories they are average. His nose is mostly medium/average sized, he has a very long nose bridge. His lips are thin and small, most people won't find his lips to be too noticeable. His eyes are small, colored brown and usually has a look of determination in them. Since Samson is African-American, his skin is a shade of very dark brown. Nearly black, but not quite. He has several scars on him, not too many of them of them stand out particularly---As they all are scars from playing sports. He has one circular burn scar on the right side of his face, barely a few inches away from his ear. This scar looks quite ugly. He has an athletic, muscular build. Due to those aforementioned sports; he is very muscular and well-defined. Samson has several tattoos on him. The first tattoo that he has is on his right cheek. It appears to be an eagle with it's wings spread, covered in flames that are angled downwards. Like the phoenix is taking flight. The other tattoo he has is on the left side of his chest. This tattoo is of the sun and is very tribal-like. The "flames" of the sun extends far enough to reach his shoulder, belly and the top of his neck. Samson's hair is a light-black, and is cut very short. It's only a few inches off his head.

Attire: Samson has a lowly, out of the town style of clothing. He likes to wear jackets of any kind and jean pants. Most of the time he does try his best to wear something different every day. There's several things consistent about him when he goes out is three things. Samson wears a tan straw-hat fedora with a string that hoists it to his head. He's absolutely never seen without this hat. This hat is either resting on the top of his head, or hanging off the back of his neck hoisted by that strong. Samson also carries around a large black (pained) guitar case, attached to a black strap. This is usually hanging off his back or slung over his shoulder. The interior of the guitar case is padded with bright pink materials. Inside of the guitar case he keeps a dead body--- No, just kidding. He carries a tan acoustic guitar inside of that guitar case. Finally, he likes to wear many kinds of sunglasses as he moves about town.

Personality

Outward Personality: Samson is often described as a person who has good intentions--- But, has his demons. He is one of the kindest and more compassionate people that most have seen. While sometimes he may appear to be full of himself, and less than polite. He makes up for it in just being a good person in general. Samson is always a determined person, when ever he gets into something he'll always see it through. Even if it's stupid or won't end well. In his eyes everything will end well in one way or another. Apart of his upbringing also demands that he never (consciously) break a promise. He will always try his best to see it through. Which is why he's here; fulfilling a promise that his father had made to his aunt: Find their brother. Samson tends to be naive, and extremely idealistic. He believes that people can change no matter what they've done or been through. He also tends to be too trusting towards people, especially if they've proven themselves in his eyes. Samson has a code of honor that he set up for himself. He'll always show honor to people and never will he disgrace or trick people--- Even if they're his opponents. In truth he only has this honor system to make himself seem important and good compared to everyone else. Samson has an aversion to fighting, he'll only fight when it's necessary. He also doesn't like to harm people. If he does get into a fight, he holds back no matter what. Attempting not to cause serious harm, instead he tries to prove a point when he fights. This only applies if Samson doesn't think they're rotten to the core. If so, then he'll go all out. In essence; Samson is a very good person, just that he has his issues.

Hobbies/Interests: Samson really likes Jazz music. Which is why he got that guitar. Samson also likes to play sports, and other things. His interests include tigers, pottery, shoes, stained glass art, pool, and environmentalism.

Skills/Talents: During his time in college he's gotten his Associate's Degree in Car Mechanics. He's kept a job as a car mechanic for several years. He'll easily be able to tell what's wrong with a car and how to fix it with proper tools. To an extent. Not saying that he's the Macgyver of cars, and fix absolutely anything about a car. But if you give him the right tools he'll be able to point out and fix most things wrong with a car. Other than that Samson is a very skilled basketball player--- if by any chance one big basketball match breaks out between all the characters then he'll make a killing. Remember that guitar I mentioned up there? He can actually play it rather well.
Goals: Samson wants to fulfill his father's last wish and find his Uncle. Afterwards he wants to join/form a Jazz band.

Favorite color:

Prized Possession: His father's straw-hat fedora and his Bass Guitar.

Relationships

Family:

• Mother: Elena Jeross- Strained relationship
  • Father: Samson Jeross (Senior)- Never Knew (Deceased)
  • Maternal Grandmother: Close relationship
  • Maternal Grandfather: Close relationship
  • Paternal Grandmother: Deceased
  • Paternal Grandfather: Never knew (disappeared)
  • Younger sister: Very close relationship
  • Older sister: Distant relationship
  • Older sister: Distant relationship
  • Paternal aunt: Friendly relationship
  • Paternal aunt: Estranged
  • Paternal uncle: Never Knew (?)
  • Paternal cousin (F): Never knew (deceased)
  • Paternal cousin (F): Disappeared

Friends: Samson is best friends with the elder Shayton.
Enemies: None

Abilities

Power Class: Super-System, Cosmic and Elemental

Power: The power that had "inherited" from his father is the "Behemoth Soul". The behemoth is the one of the archetypal beasts of old Hebrew myth. The Behemoth inhabited the land, while it's associated creatures controlled the Sky and the Land. While the Behemoth is in contact (or at least in proximity) with the Earth it will be granted incredible strength and unmatched power. Which Samson has full access to.

-Unparalleled Strength. While Samson is in contact with the Earth he will be granted such immense strength that he'll be able to throw 18-wheelers like they were nothing. He can "gauge" how much strength he wants to have at any given time. Such as he can make himself strong as he "naturally" would be just to hold himself back. To strong enough to throw someone around. To throwing buildings at people. Samson is also very durable, his body can absorb major shocks and damage.

-God of the Earth. Samson can control the Earth itself no matter what type it is. He can control all minerals and mineral compositions as long as they're still apart of the Earth and still in contact with it. He can alter mountain, boulder, sand, dust, dirt and soil as well as bones. Although he wont be able to manipulate bones of living beings. It is impossible for Samson to remove Earth from it's source. He can move it around freely, but it must always remain in contact the Earth or he won't be able to use it. With this power he can cause Avalanches, Earthquakes, Mudslides or Quicksand. Among other uses.

-Beast King Roar. This trait of his power will manifest itself as his Alpha burst. This is an immensely loud roar that will shake the Earth and cause immense fear in the weak. Anyone who is weak--- Either mentally or physically, will be overwhelmed with so much fear that they'll immediately flee. In some cases they may fall unconscious.

Weaknesses: Now, Samson's powers only work when he's in proximity to Earth or touching it. If he's not anywhere near the Earth then he'll be powerless. He must not be away from the Earth for too long, he'll die if he's away from the Earth for more than a day. Samson's has two main oppositions, which can be easily exploited by just about anyone. The Sky and the Sea. If his skin touches even a drop of water he'll immediately lose all of his powers until he completely dries off. It can be any kind of water. This can be detrimental if he's drinking water. Which is why he drinks the water fast as he can. For some reason the water already inside of him doesn't weaken him in any way. This also extends to ice and just about everything that the ocean produces. Everything related to the ocean will weaken him on contact and bypass his defenses. Samson can't come in contact with the sky or he'll receive the same effects. If he's at more than ten feet off the ground then he'll be considered in the "sky". Which means he can't go up two stories. He's also weak against rain.

To give everyone else an edge with such a powerful ability; Samson also has some personality weaknesses. He's idealistic, naive, afraid to hurt people and tries not to fight.

Burst Potential: Alpha, Gamma, and Theta

Other:
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Now I'm ready.

Basic Information

Name:  Ivete Judith Valos
Nickname/Alias: The Lady of the Night/Moon
Height: 5'2
Weight: 172

Appearance

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Japanese/Brazilian
Physical Appearance: Ivete is of the Valos family. In fact the first child of the Valos family. She shares some of the features that they have. As she is part Japanese, her skin isn't as brown as the rest of the Valos family. Her skin is a very light brown color, slightly yellow-ish like her Japanese ancestry. Her skin has very few imperfections aside from a burn scar that she has on her right thigh. Ivete is very short, far below the average height for females her age. She is nearly dwarfed by other females. Due to indulging herself a bit too much, she has a pot-belly. It isn't bad as some other overweight people, but it tends to be very noticeable under all her clothes. Ivete's head is diamond-shaped. Her head gets much thinner as it goes down, to the point where she has a pointy chin. Her face is much rounded. Her ears are slightly pointed as well, her ears are average sized as well. Ivete's nose looks very odd, she has a long nose bridge, but small nostrils and the tip of her nose points inward towards her face. Ivete's hair is wavy, and is a brown-ciannamon color. She styles her hair in a braided bun which rests on the back of her skull.

Attire: Like the rest of my characters. I'll describe their outfits IC-side. Ivete likes to dress in Ancient-Japanese styles mixed in with modern styles. She mostly wears a long and flowing Kimono Jacket with various patterns.

Personality

Hobbies/Interests: Ivete likes puzzles, war memorabilia, bowties, and drama movies.

Skills/Talents: Ivete is good at acting. She can put on a very convincing act using matching body language and voices.

Goals: Ivete wants to seek out knowledge and discover new things
Favorite color:
Prized Possession: A letter that she received from a long lost friend ages ago. She keeps it in a meta-box to keep it safe.

Relationships

Family: ((For once I'm going to try to use names))

Jason Valos - Father: Friendly Relationship
Kinuko Iesada - Mother: Close Relationship
Tamiyo Iesada- Maternal Grandmother: Strained relationship
Naoki Iaesada- Maternal Grandfather: Strained relationship
Vida Valos - Paternal Grandmother: Strained relationship
Jace Valos - Paternal Grandfather: Distant relationship
Johnny Valos - Younger Brother:  Never Knew
Gabriela Valos - Younger Sister: Friendly relationship
Jake Valos - Younger Brother: Distant relationship

Friends: Ivete has several friends around town. Not too close.
Enemies: Ivete has no enemies personally. She is naturally an enemy of the Pimm Family.

Abilities

Power: Going to keep this a secret.

Other: Due to her powers, Ivete spends much of her active time at night.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 pm

working on a post and a last sheet.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Kay, then. Can't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 pm

That might actually be the longest post I've ever posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next