Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Color: Veins of a New World-

Go down 
+9
True Night
FlowerFox
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Celo "The Moms"
Maxx
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
DerpaGlerp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

-Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:49 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
I think Gwyneth is going to start suspecting that everyone is dead, now. There's just a lot of evidence pointing in that direction, now.
That'd come as quite a shock to Faez, if he was told.

Speaking of which, Faez isn't coming of as annoying is he? I'm trying to keep the balance between cute and annoying...
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:52 am

Not really, I think you've been playing his personality just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:57 am

That's a relief. :3 Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:18 am

Ya I am liking Phaez so far
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:32 am

canis_dirus wrote:
Ya I am liking Phaez so far
Y U spell name wrong. Iss literally right there in the post above.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:40 am

Posted.

Oh and I just realized that Bri's new nickname is a song.

Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:43 am

Faez is a lot like Koda from Brother Bear, minus a lot of the annoyance that Koda brings, and the "I'll kick your butt" attitude.

And I like this video.

Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:39 am

In life Ilene imagined going to hell, since this doesn't match that definition she won't come to the conclusion that this is the afterlife on her own.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:48 am

Well I am not sure what Helios imagined, but I don't think it would've been a forest. Really he might've thought he was going to the Realm of the Dead or something.

HEY THAT SONG HAS PHIL COLLINS!!! HIS MUSIC IS EPIC
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Well, Faez is a very good portrayal of a child.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:31 am

Okay, another reminder, ask me for permission when you want your character to remember something. Really small things are okay, but memories need permission.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:19 am

My character really hasn't remembered anything important. She was hunted by humans several times in her life, but that isn't how she actually died.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 am

Well you sorta mentioned it out of the blue, without any sort of trigger. When I posted that Ilene was confused, I was also confused.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:30 am

You also sorta seem to be remembering your flight ability in the past, as well as your fire ability. That seems rather major
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:44 am

The doubt about it is part of her character. She remembers that she should be able to breathe fire and levitate, but she doesn't remember how she did it.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:06 am

Yeah, that's okay. Just ask me.

I am posting.

POSTED.

Now I gotta go.
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Would you guys mind if I have Flower unwittingly activate her swift feet ability while running away from the Deathcapps?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:47 pm

I think I want Gwyneth to partially activate one of her abilities, but not entirely. I was thinking the inner part of her mouth would heat up so that her bites would also leave burns. That, or I can have her remember something regarding what Faez reminds her of.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Celo The Impossible wrote:
lol XD

*le gasp* I was at a store the other day and some dude just walked in shirtles.  The employees let him walk around like that, though XO I was just standing there awkwardly at the check out line and there he is standing behind me in the line.  That awkward moment when...
XD, you should come to Ohio. I see that every day. There was this one time I remember when I saw a few girls come into Walmart with nothing on but very... revealing swimsuits.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:48 pm

*raises hand* guilty for doing so... partially. Shorts and swimsuit top at McDonalds with friends.... what? We were hungry and had just gotten back from the YMCA! (swim practice) XD We got kicked out.... meh, so I learned my lesson XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Was Lovian ever accepted?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:09 pm

I don't think they ever said if he was or wasn't... Considering there's a blank space for when you submitted your character on the front page, I think so. But then I'm not in charge of the rp, so... Then i guess this post I have just submitted was completely pointless XD
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Celo The Impossible wrote:
*raises hand* guilty for doing so... partially.  Shorts and swimsuit top at McDonalds with friends.... what? We were hungry and had just gotten back from the YMCA! (swim practice) XD We got kicked out.... meh, so I learned my lesson XD
Well that's different. But Walmart? And by swinsuits I mean, the REALLY inappropriate kind. You could practically see everything. Yeah, just walkin' around
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:22 pm

ah. Well, not so guilty then :3 XD Ah, walmart... am I the only one who enjoys going there at 1 a.m.? It's like a whole other world at midnight!
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:49 pm

I KNOW I AM EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!!

It is fun to go there very late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Color: Veins of a New World-   -Color: Veins of a New World- - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

-Color: Veins of a New World-
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next