Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP

Go down 
+3
Mr Allen J
FlowerFox
Maxx
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP Empty
PostSubject: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore

"In the dark of night, outside of the ancient gates a' Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, 'e appeared. A monster of a man, enormous in size, taller than any many I've ever seen! 'e was clothed in black robes, with a hood thrown over 'is face. But in the light of the torch I could see 'im! 'is face was covered in a metal mask like 'dem Death Eaters 'dat used ter work fer Voldemurt back in da day. In 'is 'and was the most terrifying wand I've ever seen with me own two eyes. It was black as coal, and the 'andle was rimmed with steel. I've never seen a steel wand befur', and I never wanna see one again. 'e looked over at me, and I dint know what ter do. I fiddled for me wand, but blimey, I dropped it and if I had moved 'e woulda kill't me! The man looked over a' me, an' 'e pointed his wand at my torch, an' it went out! I woke up in Hogdmeade the nex' day, in the 'Og's 'ead, of all places."

"Very interesting, Mr. Grakus. Tell me more about this man's mask."

"Well, I reckon I din't see it too good, but it weren't like the other masks the Death Eaters used ter wear. It was plain metal, an' in the shape of a face, like onna dem opera masks. It were smilin' at me, the mask, that is. All happy-looking." The Auror at the desk looked up from his notepad and pressed his glasses up higher on his nose. He was very intrigued by this case.

"Mister Grakus," the auror began "I believe you have had quite the fright with a man known as The Executioner. He's some sort of minion of a well-known magical criminal known as The Raven. He's been giving us quite a bit of trouble as of late. Thank you for reporting this to me." The auror looked up as a green paper airplane flew into his office and landed on his desk. It opened itself and he read a moment.

"Ah, it seems there has been another sighting. This was addressed to Agent Malfoy next door. Get off, you ruddy plane, and go find Draco!" The plane folded itself back up and flew out of the office to the next room. "Anyways, it's time I took this case to the minister. Thanks for your help, Mr.Grakus".

"You're welcome, Mr.Potter".

Hey guys. Just figured I'd try this due to all the Harry Potter fans out there. Basically, this rp takes place twenty-ish years after the events of the Harry Potter series (the time of the epilogue at the end of the last book). For the longest time, there has been peace in the wizard world, thanks to the legendary Harry Potter. Voldemort's minions all scattered and haven't been heard from since. Until now, that is. Recently in the wizarding world, a new dark lord has made his debut when he attacked Beauxbaton's Academy in France and committed a series of terrible atrocities to the students living there (several are still recovering in St.Mungo's). He is a man by the name of The Raven, who is a great admirer of Voldemort. Now, it seems that he has moved to perform the same acts of evil in Hogwarts, just as the new year has begun. Rpers will play as first-year students just arriving in Hogwarts, ready to start their new lives as witches and wizards.

Rules
1. No trolling, flaming, etc, in the OOC
2. All characters will range from ages 11-14 (first year to fourth years). No exceptions unless you're me.
3. Your characters haven't learned much magic yet. Don't have them casting complex spells that they wouldn't have learned yet.
4. Don't kill anyone. I don't care why, but if you kill people you will be expelled.
5. Because your characters are young, try to keep romance to a minimum. Be realistic if you do; a 14-year-old will never date an 11-year-old.
6. You may not be a death eater or any agent of any dark lord. You are just a normal student
7. The Dark Forest is still off limits, as always. If you go in there without it being part of the main plot, you will be killed by Hagrid's new Manticore.
8. put "sherbet lemon" in the other section of your sheet if you read the rules.
9. I strongly suggest that you read at least some of the Harry Potter series before joining, as if you haven't it will make your sheet and your experience very difficult to fill out.
10. You cannot make a character that is actually from or is related to anyone in the series without permission (once again, unless you're me, as I will be using Teddy Lupin)

Sheet

name: (don't make your character's name too goofy)
Lineage: (pure, half, or muggle-born)
House: (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin)
appearance: (be very detailed. Include eye color, hair color, etc. Clothing doesn't matter since there's a uniform)
personality: (optional. if you do write one make it detailed)
Class schedule: (any combination of 8 classes from the series. Remember to give your character lunch)
bio: (once again, optional.)
other: (anything else you'd like to tell me? Does your character have a pet? Do they have a favorite style of music or anything of the sort?)

Last edited by The 14th Toron on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Characters

Maxx

name: Ryan Corvo
Lineage: half-blood
House: Ravenclaw

appearance: Ryan Corvo is a strange-looking guy, tall and thin with long arms and legs. He has a small chest, making him look rather small, despite his height. Ryan’s skin is very pale, as he never goes outside much, and his hair is black as night. His hair is cut short, and is combed over to the right, out of his face. Ryan has a rather large pair of olive eyes that look rather dull. His facial features are almost avian, having a hooked nose and a small mouth. His wand is a 12 inch hawthorne and phoenix feather wand. Ryan is most well-known for always carrying some sort of book under his arm.

personality: Ryan is your stereotypical nerdy bookworm. He’s socially handicapped, to say in the least, and doesn’t have many friends. He spends most of his time reading, and ,because of that, he’s a very good wizard. He knows a lot of spells that other kids wouldn’t normally know. He is a determined boy, and is constantly studying to improve himself. he is obsessed with becoming a powerful wizard to the point that he can become violent when disturbed while he’s studying. He’s been known to drive fellow students out of the Ravenclaw dormitory if they disturb him.

Class schedule: double potions, defense against the dark arts, divination, herbology, ancient runes, lunch, transfiguration.

bio:

other: Ryan listens to classical music a lot. He also has a black barn owl which is named Tenebris.

Vipes

Name: Stephanie Reed
Lineage: Muggle-Born
House: Hufflepuff

Appearance: Stephanie, while being a country girl at heart, has a much more refined appearance than what one would expect, although her heritage still shows, somewhat. Standing at 5’6”, she is of an average height, but is gifted with a remarkably thin, hourglass figure. This set aside; she is visibly stronger physically speaking than most girls her age. Strong muscles are present in her arms, legs, shoulders, and back, due to days of farm work and an active lifestyle. Her arms and legs are covered in small scars that result from years of mosquito bites, rooster attacks, and various other injuries. The soles of her feet are heavily calloused and thick, and the palms of her hands are covered in little cuts and scars. Her skin has a dark tan from working for hours out in the sun, although due to conscious efforts to protect against sunburns, and remembering to drink water, it is not dry or leathery.

Stephanie has a long neck, an oval-shaped face, a small, rounded nose, and cherubic lips. Her eyes are roundish-almond in shape, and her irises are a very dark shade of brown, with long, thick dark eyelashes. When she smiles, she has a small dimple on the left side of her face. Her teeth, however, are not exactly pretty, due to Stephanie having an overbite, and her lower teeth may be slightly yellow, due to this, although none of her teeth are crooked. Her eyebrows are also somewhat too thick, and while not beetle brows, are not very feminine in appearance. Stephanie keeps her thick, silky brown hair cut short in an asymmetrical bob, which has layers in the back, and is longer at the front, coming down to just past her chin. The right side of the bob is slightly longer than the right on purpose, and the style accentuates her long neck. Reddish-auburn streaks are present in Stephanie’s hair, due to being out in the sun fading it somewhat. She speaks with a thick southern accent, and her voice hovers around a mezzo-soprano vocal range, having a slight raspy quality to it.

Stephanie’s wand is 12.5-inches long, and is made of Black Walnut, with a dragon heartstring core. Having an unyielding flexibility, and made from hard wood, it is extremely sturdy, with a quasi-sentient personality that is fiercely loyal and strong, like its master. This wand works well for Stephanie, because it chose her of its own accord.

Personality: Tough, intelligent, and determined, Stephanie easily stands out as an individual among most witches, even for those born into families with no magical blood whatsoever, and simply out of luck have a gift. Having lived out in the middle of nowhere in the country, and possessing experience in tending to various farm work, Stephanie already has firsthand experience regarding animals and plants, making her most likely to excel in magic linked to living things and the earth element She also appears to possess a natural gift for dealing with animals, overall. Bold and on many occasions gruff, she has no issue with saying what she thinks, and will speak her mind and stand up for herself and her friends when bullied, being assertive. Highly Social and inviting, she makes fast friends with anyone she meets who isn’t put off by her somewhat abrupt and loud manner, and even if they are, she may naturally gravitate towards those who are shy, convincing plenty of wallflowers to come out of their shells and join a group. For the most part modest about her accomplishments, and not seeking to make a name for herself, she is a definite team player, taking pride not in her own achievements, but when her entire group succeeds. She already has a sense of pride in that she knows she does the right things, and helps people, being loyal to those around her, and this is sufficient for her, as she is easily pleased with simple things. As a result of this typical behavior, it is easy for her to obtain needed supplies, and she rarely complains about anything materialistic. The only thing she is ever choosy about is if it is something of extreme importance that cannot be changed later. Despite this, she is satisfied with anything that suits her needs. A natural storyteller, she may on many occasions tell friends about stories from back home, which, while simple and lacking magic, can be extremely entertaining.

Despite her country background, and the fact that she was homeschooled, Stephanie has intelligence on par with that of someone typically found in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, as well as the daring and chivalrous nature of someone from Gryffindor. However, because of her love for fair play, and gravitation towards teamwork, and bringing out inner confidence of others, she was placed in Hufflepuff. Friendly, yet extremely competitive, she works hard in a competition to do her best, and even if she doesn’t place first, she is happy with placing second or third. If she comes in dead last, she may be disappointed, but will try to be supportive of those who did better than her. Oddly, she has a tendency to remember what she was taught or read the first time, and because of this, does not actively have a studying habit. This is not because she is lazy, but merely because she remembers the information and doesn’t need to refresh her mind, her memory being a gift, both among wizards and among muggles. Despite this, she will read if she is required to do so after class, and if she cannot talk to anyone, will read fiction books in her spare time, being a somewhat fast reader, and capable of drowning out noise when focused.

Class schedule: Astronomy, Charms, Defense against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Lunch, History of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration

Bio: Stephanie has spent all of her life living on a farm out in the middle of nowhere in the southern united states, somewhere in western Florida. There, she was homeschooled and tutored in subjects that were well-chosen, and had curriculum on par, if it did not surpass, public schools. In her spare time, Stephanie was always outside, but ensured to wear proper amounts of sunscreen, and drink water, thus she rarely got burned, and her skin stayed healthy, as a result. She also assisted in farm work, helping to tend to various plants, hens, and dairy cows. Along with this work, came knowledge of how to deal with wild animals, as well. This is because on many occasions snakes could be found in woodpiles, or get into the chicken coop to get at eggs and chicks. Hens that wandered about during the day could be snatched up by hawks. Sometimes bobcats, deer, and wild hogs would also pose threats. Possums and Raccoons were taken into consideration, as well. With this first-hand experience, Stephanie appears to display a talent, even in her first year, for earth magic, especially that which deals with living animals or plants. Until she was 14, she displayed absolutely no magical ability whatsoever, and seemed to be an average muggle. However, after a terrible incident in which an unexpected burst of magic caused an aggressive rooster to turn inside-out, she was discovered by a wizard and sent to Hogwarts in order to train her powers.

Other: Stephanie has a female pet rat named Veggie, which is large, despite being one year old, almost the size of a small cat. As a Dumbo rat, she has small, round ears. Her fur is remarkably silky and soft, and dark gray. Veggie’s eyes are ruby in color, which looks black from a distance, but is actually revealed to be a very dark red when closely examined.

Last edited by The 15th Toron on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm

reserved
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

reserved
Back to top Go down
FlowerFox
Life Giver
FlowerFox

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Ok. I am so definitely joining. I don't usually like to rp with human characters, but I think I'll make an exception (because it's FREAKING HARRY POTTER!) I've read the first six books, and am halfway through the seventh. I've also watched all the movies, so not being familiar with Harry Potter mythology shouldn't be an issue for me. Also, I noticed there was no spot for what Hogwarts group the character's in. Does that mean you're picking the groups? That does kind of make sense since I'm sure most people will pick Gryffindor, though I was hoping to be in Ravenclaw...

Also, will Harry and Ron's kids be first years in this too?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:22 pm

You're right. I must edit the sheet. And yes, but they're NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:22 pm

That is all.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:02 am

No comment.

Where did you find that?...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:02 am

I don't think I want to know...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:36 am

name: Ryan Corvo
Lineage: half-blood
House: Ravenclaw

appearance: Ryan Corvo is a strange-looking guy, tall and thin with long arms and legs. He has a small chest, making him look rather small, despite his height. Ryan’s skin is very pale, as he never goes outside much, and his hair is black as night. His hair is cut short, and is combed over to the right, out of his face. Ryan has a rather large pair of olive eyes that look rather dull. His facial features are almost avian, having a hooked nose and a small mouth. His wand is a 12 inch hawthorne and phoenix feather wand. Ryan is most well-known for always carrying some sort of book under his arm.

personality: Ryan is your stereotypical nerdy bookworm. He’s socially handicapped, to say in the least, and doesn’t have many friends. He spends most of his time reading, and ,because of that, he’s a very good wizard. He knows a lot of spells that other kids wouldn’t normally know. He is a determined boy, and is constantly studying to improve himself. he is obsessed with becoming a powerful wizard to the point that he can become violent when disturbed while he’s studying. He’s been known to drive fellow students out of the Ravenclaw dormitory if they disturb him.

Class schedule: double potions, defense against the dark arts, divination, herbology, ancient runes, lunch, transfiguration.

bio:

other: Ryan listens to classical music a lot. He also has a black barn owl which is named Tenebris.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:07 am

I'm mostly relying on things like summaries and what I remember, but I think I can effectively make a passable first-year student that was muggle-born, though, because I have enough sources to give me general ideas. I'll think up a sheet, but a warning, my character is going to be based off of several of my relatives, and trust me, I have a really crazy family. Therefore, you'll wind up with a country girl who hasn't ever had dealings with magic until she gets to the school. I think that the personality I have in mind will make things very interesting.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 am

Could be interesting. I think I have a hunch regarding the plot, but I'll stay quiet, so even if I'm wrong I can lie and say I knew it all along.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:18 am

I'm putting my own character in Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:56 am

I plan on having a pure-blood character. Given the nature of pure-blood families, is it okay if she's related to canon pure-blood families provided I don't have her be a direct descendant (she'd be Draco's kid's cousin, and technically a cousin to Teddy Lupin, I suppose). If not I can have her be a pure-blood from outside England or something
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:36 pm

That's fine. I just don't want anyone actually controlling them, that's all.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Well, here's my character. Since people can have weird pets, I think hers is kind of average by comparison. I gave her a pet rat named Veggie (I thought it was a cute name, anyway).

Name: Stephanie Reed
Lineage: Muggle-Born
House: Hufflepuff

Appearance: Stephanie, while being a country girl at heart, has a much more refined appearance than what one would expect, although her heritage still shows, somewhat. Standing at 5’6”, she is of an average height, but is gifted with a remarkably thin, hourglass figure. This set aside; she is visibly stronger physically speaking than most girls her age. Strong muscles are present in her arms, legs, shoulders, and back, due to days of farm work and an active lifestyle. Her arms and legs are covered in small scars that result from years of mosquito bites, rooster attacks, and various other injuries. The soles of her feet are heavily calloused and thick, and the palms of her hands are covered in little cuts and scars. Her skin has a dark tan from working for hours out in the sun, although due to conscious efforts to protect against sunburns, and remembering to drink water, it is not dry or leathery.

Stephanie has a long neck, an oval-shaped face, a small, rounded nose, and cherubic lips. Her eyes are roundish-almond in shape, and her irises are a very dark shade of brown, with long, thick dark eyelashes. When she smiles, she has a small dimple on the left side of her face. Her teeth, however, are not exactly pretty, due to Stephanie having an overbite, and her lower teeth may be slightly yellow, due to this, although none of her teeth are crooked. Her eyebrows are also somewhat too thick, and while not beetle brows, are not very feminine in appearance. Stephanie keeps her thick, silky brown hair cut short in an asymmetrical bob, which has layers in the back, and is longer at the front, coming down to just past her chin. The right side of the bob is slightly longer than the right on purpose, and the style accentuates her long neck. Reddish-auburn streaks are present in Stephanie’s hair, due to being out in the sun fading it somewhat. She speaks with a thick southern accent, and her voice hovers around a mezzo-soprano vocal range, having a slight raspy quality to it.

Stephanie’s wand is 12.5-inches long, and is made of Black Walnut, with a dragon heartstring core. Having an unyielding flexibility, and made from hard wood, it is extremely sturdy, with a quasi-sentient personality that is fiercely loyal and strong, like its master. This wand works well for Stephanie, because it chose her of its own accord.

Personality: Tough, intelligent, and determined, Stephanie easily stands out as an individual among most witches, even for those born into families with no magical blood whatsoever, and simply out of luck have a gift. Having lived out in the middle of nowhere in the country, and possessing experience in tending to various farm work, Stephanie already has firsthand experience regarding animals and plants, making her most likely to excel in magic linked to living things and the earth element She also appears to possess a natural gift for dealing with animals, overall. Bold and on many occasions gruff, she has no issue with saying what she thinks, and will speak her mind and stand up for herself and her friends when bullied, being assertive. Highly Social and inviting, she makes fast friends with anyone she meets who isn’t put off by her somewhat abrupt and loud manner, and even if they are, she may naturally gravitate towards those who are shy, convincing plenty of wallflowers to come out of their shells and join a group. For the most part modest about her accomplishments, and not seeking to make a name for herself, she is a definite team player, taking pride not in her own achievements, but when her entire group succeeds. She already has a sense of pride in that she knows she does the right things, and helps people, being loyal to those around her, and this is sufficient for her, as she is easily pleased with simple things. As a result of this typical behavior, it is easy for her to obtain needed supplies, and she rarely complains about anything materialistic. The only thing she is ever choosy about is if it is something of extreme importance that cannot be changed later. Despite this, she is satisfied with anything that suits her needs. A natural storyteller, she may on many occasions tell friends about stories from back home, which, while simple and lacking magic, can be extremely entertaining.

Despite her country background, and the fact that she was homeschooled, Stephanie has intelligence on par with that of someone typically found in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, as well as the daring and chivalrous nature of someone from Gryffindor. However, because of her love for fair play, and gravitation towards teamwork, and bringing out inner confidence of others, she was placed in Hufflepuff. Friendly, yet extremely competitive, she works hard in a competition to do her best, and even if she doesn’t place first, she is happy with placing second or third. If she comes in dead last, she may be disappointed, but will try to be supportive of those who did better than her. Oddly, she has a tendency to remember what she was taught or read the first time, and because of this, does not actively have a studying habit. This is not because she is lazy, but merely because she remembers the information and doesn’t need to refresh her mind, her memory being a gift, both among wizards and among muggles. Despite this, she will read if she is required to do so after class, and if she cannot talk to anyone, will read fiction books in her spare time, being a somewhat fast reader, and capable of drowning out noise when focused.

Class schedule: Astronomy, Charms, Defense against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Lunch, History of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration

Bio: Stephanie has spent all of her life living on a farm out in the middle of nowhere in the southern united states, somewhere in western Florida. There, she was homeschooled and tutored in subjects that were well-chosen, and had curriculum on par, if it did not surpass, public schools. In her spare time, Stephanie was always outside, but ensured to wear proper amounts of sunscreen, and drink water, thus she rarely got burned, and her skin stayed healthy, as a result. She also assisted in farm work, helping to tend to various plants, hens, and dairy cows. Along with this work, came knowledge of how to deal with wild animals, as well. This is because on many occasions snakes could be found in woodpiles, or get into the chicken coop to get at eggs and chicks. Hens that wandered about during the day could be snatched up by hawks. Sometimes bobcats, deer, and wild hogs would also pose threats. Possums and Raccoons were taken into consideration, as well. With this first-hand experience, Stephanie appears to display a talent, even in her first year, for earth magic, especially that which deals with living animals or plants. Until she was 14, she displayed absolutely no magical ability whatsoever, and seemed to be an average muggle. However, after a terrible incident in which an unexpected burst of magic caused an aggressive rooster to turn inside-out, she was discovered by a wizard and sent to Hogwarts in order to train her powers.

Other: Sherbet Lemon. Stephanie has a female pet rat named Veggie, which is large, despite being one year old, almost the size of a small cat. As a Dumbo rat, she has small, round ears. Her fur is remarkably silky and soft, and dark gray. Veggie’s eyes are ruby in color, which looks black from a distance, but is actually revealed to be a very dark red when closely examined.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:11 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:39 am

Yay! You know, I spent almost half an hour thinking up the rat's name. I was thinking something comical, like saying her name was Henrietta, but then saying she responded only when someone called her Henry. But then I was thinking something involving vegetables. Tomato was the next name I was thinking of, but that wasn't cute enough. Finally, I settled on the name Veggie.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:32 pm

It actually looks like Maxx will keep this going… there's something you don't see every day. And if you take that as an insult, just note that I'm really tired…
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Well, I hope this RP succeeds. This is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 pm

UltraCRAZY1 wrote:
It actually looks like Maxx will keep this going… there's something you don't see every day. And if you take that as an insult, just note that I'm really tired…

Don't be a jerk.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:02 am

Well, at any rate, I can't wait for everyone else to get their sheets in.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am

Accepted vipes.

GET YER SHEETS IN PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Bump. Is anyone else interested in this?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Flower and Silent, I think, though they might have changed their minds, or maybe they're just slow in getting in their sheets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP   The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Iron mask OOC: A Harry Potter RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next