Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once In Light

Go down 
+6
True Night
Dragonbud
ViperaUnion
Sairei
Celo "The Moms"
Angelwolf99
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Once In Light - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Aiko scowled as she pulled out her knife, "That's it! Forget ethics! I'm gonna kill-" Krell vanished when she was in the middle of speaking. "....you?" She stood there a moment before growling and throwing her knife at a tree. It hit the center of the tree trunk with remarkable accuracy. "Let's just go..." she grmbled, walking towards the tree and grabbing her knife before she returned to stand by Terran, her ears flat against her head and tail frozen stiff with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Desiderii had watched the exchange between the supposed elf and the others in silence, her daytime form being slower to anger and faster to fear than she would have liked. She of course, sensed the psionic magic being placed upon Aiko and Terran, and wondered if they knew they were being manipulated. How easy it was to manipulate minds, sometimes... Desiderii sighed mentally.

Sadly the elf did not appear to be on her nighttime patient list, or she would have been able to find him after he vanished.

"There may be other undesirables about," Desiderii sent to everyone in the vicinity. "Those who burned down the town could be nearby still. They will most likely head for the next town, as should we."

She had her own reasons for sticking with the group. Mostly, she wanted to figure out exactly what was going on. These people seemed to be at the heart of it.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Sasha nodded, "Yes, we should get moving." She got up and began walking towards the road, leaving everyone else behind and assuming they would follow if they wanted to. Kader shrugged and began following her. Eri, of course, followed Kader closely. Kader looked down at the small fox behind him, who was still carrying his fishing pole. Gerrin trailed nervously behind.

------------------------------

Kashta fidgeted nervously as the two feline mages took their places. They had teleported a few times before, but he still didn't like it. He heard something about Springvale being destroyed, and almost jumped back out of the circle, but he knew better. To interrupt something like this could cause all manner of strange things to happen, and he would prefer to not be turned into a frog or something.

Celinati did not seem particularly concerned. He stepped back away from the circle and let the mages begin their spell. "That shouldn't be a problem," he said, "the waypoint is little known because of its small size, and that it is located in the woods outside the village." He turned to face Serath and Lillith, acknowledging the drider above with a nod of his head. "Is there anything else I can help with?" he asked, not even looking behind him at the bright flash of teleportation, "I have some other things to attend to."
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:56 am

"Very well." Liltih acknowledged shifting her attention back to the teleportation circle. She watched until Lye and Kashta were on their way. Semira but into Celinati's offer of help. "I'm sure that I can provide any assistance she needs." The demon looked at the drider and back to the general. "I should be fine, but I will ask why use a teleporter?" Lilith herself could teleport at a whim, and wanted to know if Serath had anything like that to offer to his servants. Semira laughed in the background, she agreed that the teleporter was inefficient.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Aiko sighed, her ears slowly relaxing, though she was still looking around nervously as the group began heading off. She walked beside Terran, cautious of any movements in the woods. She wasn't sure if Terran could protect herself or not- the faun may be her closest friend in the group, but they still didn't know each other that long. "So... I don't suppose you know how to fight?" she asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Terran had started walking along side Aiko in silence, horribly embarrassed. When they had been attacked she simply fell back in fear, unable to defend herself or her new friend. She could have died right there, a coward. Terran had tied the string on her flute back around her waist, a bit too flustered to play any traveling music. Her ears perked up when Aiko spoke to her. "Oh...um..." Terran looked back towards the ground, she could fight, but it was something she never liked doing. "I can kinda fight." Terran started, only being half truthful. "But not too well, I can do some punching and kicking and stuff. Hooves are pretty tough and I'm stronger then I look"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Aiko nodded, walking a little ways beforeturning around to walk backwards in order to look at Terran. She sounded unsure of herself when she was explaining to Aiko about her fighting skills. "Do you want me to maybe train you or something? I mean, for self defense and such. I mean, if a guy like that last one shows up I'll fight for you, of course, but if I'm not here, yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:11 pm

From the forest, Krell continued watching the group. He began to creep along parallel to their path, stealthily keeping pace with the group. If they thought he was gone, well they would be in for quite a surprise....
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:50 pm

Edur and Skye joined Desiderii as the group began to travel, but during this time, the unicorn's ears swiveled in various directions, and his jaw was tight, as though something were disturbing him. Skye, meanwhile, being far more spirited than she might at first seem, finally snorted, and looked at him, "What is wrong with you?" She finally snapped, her voice coming out in an angry whisper. She was getting aggravated with Edur's constant tension, the stranger was gone, and there didn't appear to be any more threats. He had no reason, from her perspective, to be nervous. He looked like he was considering bolting into a gallop, and unless she took flight, Skye found it highly unlikely that she or anyone else would be able to keep up with him if he did so. Pegasi were made for flight, not running, and few people surpassed the speed of an equine, and also matched their stamina. There was also the fact that like actual horses, fighting was not the immediate response to a threat for equine races. Most of the time, if they could they would flee.

Edur's ears swiveled towards Skye, "My hide is crawling, and something is not right. I am seldom wrong. Nothing is wrong with being cautious, especially in times such as these." He said. "We were kidnapped by men hired to do so, and who put them up to the task is still at large. I know not what may happen, but we perhaps hold value, if we were to be captured in the first place. Our foes may seek even more so now to capture us, as we have escaped once already."
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:22 am

Kashta appeared in a burst of light in the woods just outside Springvale. He stumbled slightly, dazed, and looked around. He was standing next to Lye right at the edge of the woods, and- "woah..."

There was a charred clearing a short distance away. He stared at it in awe. It must have been Springvale, but it was absolutely burnt to the ground. Not even the stone foundations remained. He thought back. Hadn't the demon, Lillith, said she had done that? He hoped he never got on her bad side...

------------------------------

Sasha felt the magic from their teleportation, but barely noticed it. It was subtle, intended to be hidden. She continued walking without any reaction, Kader following behind her. He still didn't trust her, nor did he believe much of anything she said, but he saw little other choice, with his home destroyed. He gave Eri a sad look, which was returned in kind.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once In Light   Once In Light - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once In Light
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11