Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)

Go down 
+10
Sentrie
God-Mod
Mr Allen J
Maxx
Angelwolf99
Sairei
True Night
Celo "The Moms"
Dragonbud
DerpaGlerp
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:59 am

As Maxx will tell you, I've had character's blown up, sliced into pieces, dismembered or otherwise completely obliterated or, nearly obliterated far more than anyone else on the forum has. And, fortunately I'm rather good at finding holes in things so its rare for one of my characters to get killed off. (I say rare, but I can't recall it ever happening) So I think that its probably a combination of more than one user still wanting to kill at least one of my characters (again, ask Maxx, he's responsible of at least a 3rd of the attempts.) and that I have a strong preference for character's whose only job seems to be ticking the wrong people off at the wrong time in the name of being a smart ass.

And, I do have to post, otherwise I'd spend 4 hours coming up with what I could do and extrapolating what everyone else is likely to do if I did the said unstated thing.

So, yeah. I'm going to tank on whatever subject I have first tomorrow. I can sense it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 pm

I kept on changing my mind on what female character I wanted to use, so after reading through the Warcraft manga I had once again, I chose this one. She's so bent on vengeance it's awesome XDDD

Sylvanas

picture:
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:37 pm

God-Mod, your characters always do that. There's always a loophole, and they're always over-prepared for no apparent reason.

Why don't you try something different? RPing as the same thing over and over again isn't fun. And it's no fun for us to RP with either.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:50 pm

On top of that, losing sometimes is better then losing.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Sairei wrote:
Why don't you try something different? RPing as the same thing over and over again isn't fun. And it's no fun for us to RP with either.
Smells like Vipera in here for some odd reason...

Deadpool will die in Maxx's next post. Dont worry though. He'll get better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Yay! Death! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Woohoo *throws confetti*
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 am

Where is Glict. ._.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:52 am

I'm right here.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:58 am

Dere you are. Post naow.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:59 am

I'm posting right now.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:05 am

Wooo!

You should hurry, because I have to go here in about 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 am

Sairei wrote:
God-Mod, your characters always do that. There's always a loophole, and they're always over-prepared for no apparent reason.
It's Sherlock Holmes, Sar. Now I've also said things to Emma about using different characters, but if you've watched the show Sherlock it pretty much looks like he watched the show before he was actually in it and memorized every line. Sherlock Holmes always knows what's going on because that's what he does. Other characters in this RP are made for fighting like Jinx or Ezio, but people like Sherlock (and to a lesser extent, The Doctor) don't have weapons because they don't need them. They know exactly when who will attack and exactly how to stop them. I will give a thousand dollars to the person who kills one of Emma's characters and actually succeeds in keeping them dead. I'm her best friend and I've never even succeeded in doing so.

Celo wrote:
Yay! Death!
WHO DARES SPEAK MY NAME!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:21 am

Death wrote:
It's Sherlock Holmes, Sar. Now I've also said things to Emma about using different characters, but if you've watched the show Sherlock it pretty much looks like he watched the show before he was actually in it and memorized every line. Sherlock Holmes always knows what's going on because that's what he does. Other characters in this RP are made for fighting like Jinx or Ezio, but people like Sherlock (and to a lesser extent, The Doctor) don't have weapons because they don't need them. They know exactly when who will attack and exactly how to stop them. I will give a thousand dollars to the person who kills one of Emma's characters and actually succeeds in keeping them dead. I'm her best friend and I've never even succeeded in doing so.

Primus could make one of Emma's characters nonexistent... That's a benefit of having a character as literal God. He'll simply make the universe collapse on itself, thus resulting in Emma's character nonexistent. Although it wouldn't fully make a character dead, it would render them as simply, "no more" as I like to call it. I'm not sure though; if something doesn't exist anymore, is it dead? Hmmm... If they never existed, they wouldn't have been alive in the first place, and something has to be alive first to be dead... I think...

Any ideas on this topic?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:24 am

What I'm saying is that discounting godlike magic, it is almost impossible to kill any of Emma's characters. They literally just reappear two pages later with a perfectly logical explanation to how exactly they survived. The name of her game isn't killing, it's not dying long enough to be able to sit in the background laughing while everyone else destroy each other.

Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:26 am

Death wrote:
What I'm saying is that discounting godlike magic, it is almost impossible to kill any of Emma's characters. They literally just reappear two pages later with a perfectly logical explanation to how exactly they survived. The name of her game isn't killing, it's not dying long enough to be able to sit in the background laughing while everyone else destroy each other.

Eh, okay den.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:32 am

Death wrote:
Other characters in this RP are made for fighting like Jinx or Ezio, but people like Sherlock (and to a lesser extent, The Doctor) don't have weapons because they don't need them. They know exactly when who will attack and exactly how to stop them. I will give a thousand dollars to the person who kills one of Emma's characters and actually succeeds in keeping them dead. I'm her best friend and I've never even succeeded in doing so.
Hehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheh
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:33 am

Death wrote:
I will give a thousand dollars to the person who kills one of Emma's characters and actually succeeds in keeping them dead.

Challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:38 am

Gliiiict
is Sylvanas accepted?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:15 am

None of you will succeed. I promise you.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:21 am

Not if we work together to get one of her characters killed just to spite you.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:24 am

You still won't do it. You'll never beat her.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:32 am

Well, since it's started a new page I'm gonna reming Glerp again in case the previous page isn't checked.
Is...Sylvanas... accepted?

Oh hey, I just noticed I have 1000+ messages... awesome :3
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:39 am

Maxx, if someone caused the current universe to cease to exist, there would be an alternate universe where this does not take place so therefor it wouldn't have technically killed my character. Or, alternately, we could use the 'pulling in local resources' gambit; trick Deadpool into getting the Doctor's time machine for him 'because it can take you anywhere, including to a planet made of chimichangas and populated entirely by women.' Then strand him on said planet before using the time machine to do any number of things including rendering the killing of my character a fake.

You're all welcome to try and kill my character, although Stephen won't give you any money and his characters will likely kill you soon after. My only requirement is that this does not derail Glerp's plot, does not cause this stupid argument to continue to another page and does not make me the center of attention because that's unfair to everyone. I really don't want to deal with any more 2 dimensional "RE-VENGE! RE-VENGE! AUTO-HIT, RE-VENGE!" type characters as they're the reason I hate it when this 'kill God-mod's characters' trend pops up. Also, if you try and kill my character, please do so in a somehow original way so I get a chance to form some new tactical concepts instead of just re-using old ones.

ANYWAY. If you ever get the chance, try fencing (with swords that stab people to any smartasses out there.) it both makes you smarter and is quite a bit of fun. (not to mention potential bragging rights you gain by being able to say 'I won a sword fighting tournament against 15 other people today!' if you happen to be the egotistical sort.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:47 am

No fencing classes in a small town. most I could do for that is play with sticks. I do practice archery, however :3 My cousin beats me, though. She throws axes for a hobby XD

Don't worry- I only usually kill other characters if told to or if I find it impossible to avoid :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next