Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Medic blinked, confused. He hesitantly reached out and took False's hand, shaking it. He didn't recognize this young-looking man in the battle armor, but apparently this person knew him?

"I'm sawry, have ve met?" Medic asked, withdrawing his hand. "I don't recognize jou..."

On his shoulder, Archimedes hopped up and down nervously. The dove sensed something was very wrong with this situation, but he didn't understand it and kept a close eye on the suspicious youth.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Scout grinned. This person regocnized Medic, which meant they might recognize him. "You know Doc?" he said cheerfully, "that means ya know me too, right?" It wasn't often someone recognized Scout, not that it changed the fact that he almost always assumed people had already heard of him. In fact, the only people who did recognize Scout were-

He forced himself not to take a step back. He knew exactly which people recognized him, and they were the residents of Teufort. This person didn't at all look like someone who lived in Teufort, but maybe he'd heard of them there. If he had... He would know their reputation. That couldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 pm

False

False said to Medic, "No, we haven't met before," He let go of Medic's hand and kept his hand gripped on the dagger behind his back. He lessened the grasps strength, but was still ready to counter any move. He was scared and suspicious. He responded to Scout, "Yes, of course I know who you are. Your name is Scout, and this is Medic, Engineer, Kongu, and Chopper." He showed a false smile, and began to introduce himself, "Anyway, I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is False, and I am your creator; somewhat like a father, although not biological."

Engineer

Engie was about to ask him if he knew the rest of the gang, but then False began to tell him about himself, and supposedly, who they were. He was confused, "What...?" His mouth hung slightly open.

Kongu

Kongu didn't care if False knew who the REDs were, but he was surprised when he said that he knew Kongu. Perhaps he knew Jaller, Hewkii and everyone else as well. Then there was the part about False being the creator. He thought to himself, There's no way that this creature can be the great being. He disagreed with him entirely. Kongu stared at the young man, confused, and a little bit angry.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:15 am

Chopper looked rather frightened. He hid behind the medics legs, peeking his eyes out to watch the man. Maybe it was the deer skull in his shoulder, but something seemed wrong. How could this man know all of their names. Chopper never forgot faces and this was once face he wouldn't have forgotten. Chopper couldn't speak finding himself too scared. What could he mean by creator? Was he meeting some sort of God?
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:36 am

"Our--?" Medic stuttered. He was not normally the type to fall short of words, but this turn in events caught him completely off guard. If this man was their creator, what did that mean? Medic didn't altogether believe this strange youth, but then again what could he believe in this strange world?

"...Does zat mean ve're dead?" Medic asked bluntly. He hoped not. He had imagined what happened after he finally stopped respawning to be much more exciting. This place was interesting, but not at all what he hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:06 am

Samus listened closely to the group of beings "My name is False, and I am your creator; somewhat like a father, although not biological." This last line made her raise an eyebrow Creator? I doubt it. she thought to herself I have seen too many strange things to say that I was just created. She crept closer to the group, wishing that her suit was green instead of blue. At least the lights on it are off, how convenient.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 am

False

False gave Medic a glare. He thought doctors were supposed to be smart, and yet he asked him that. "What...? Why would you be dead? I just brought you to life." He thought it was very obvious that they weren't dead. "If you were dead, you would be in some holy place or something of the matter." He wasn't one to even think twice about believing in something as the afterlife, perhaps for his creations, but not for False. He was supposed to live forever. Sometimes he wished he could die since being alive for three centuries is so tiring as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 am

With this response, Medic mentally heaved a sigh of relief, and jumped to his next conclusion: This armor-clad person was another power-crazed Wizard who had conjured them to this realm. Medic had unfortunatly experienced a lot of magic in his time working for Redmond Mann in the Gravel Wars-- he assumed this was more insanity.

He also knew it was never a good idea to anger a magician.

So now what? Stall him. Do something until he could figure out a better plan.

"Ah...I see," Medic said after an awkward moment. "...Vhere are ve?"
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:02 am

Scout, at this point, was incredibly confused. This person claimed to be their creator, and yet Scout was sure he had existed before this moment. He had to have, right? He didn't know anymore, stuff like this confused him a lot. He shrugged, watching Medic and False talk. At this point he doubted he could say anything that would benifit the conversation, let alone himself. In fact, he would probably say something completely irrelevant, and then everyone would think he was stupid.

So he stayed quiet. He prided himself on many of his abilities, including talking about things he knew. But when it came to things he had no idea about, and there were quite a lot of those, he had learned it was better to let Medic figure it out.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:09 am

False and Engineer

He decided to release the dagger from behind his back. No moves of hostility were taken, thus he had no need to defend himself, therefore not needing to hold the enchanted knife at the ready behind his back. False dropped it back into its sheath and gave him an answer. "You, my friend, are in the land of Triviis."

Engie spoke up about Ankha, "Hey, there was a cat that was 'round here too." He didn't really care for her, but in some way he wanted her to be with the group, so she could at least talk to False.

False responded, "There are more of you? Interesting, this is the most I've had in a while."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:42 am

Chopper really didn't like this strange human thing. He had some stupid tone of voice and acted incredibly strangely. While there was nothing wrong with being strange this level of oddness was beginning to scare the reindeer more. How could he have been created today? He had lived for many years up to this day and no one around him looked like a newborn. Maybe Chopper had some bad food at the party him and his friends were holding, that was the only explanation.

But Chopper had never heard of the land of Triviis before. He wondered what ocean it was located in.

From behind the medic still Chopper spoke up, finally finding some courage. "So um...do you maybe have a world map that could tell us exactly where we are?" He didn't want to flat out say he wanted to leave this weird place.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 pm

After further listening to False, Samus had made up her mind Ok, this person definitely suffering from some sort of delusions. She also took in how False had kept one of his hands hidden behind his back for the duration of the time she had seen him, almost in the position one might hold a blade weapon, or perhaps even a gun of some type. She weighed her options, and then decided on a course of action.
Samus stood up and walked towards them slowly, alert and ready for a surprise attack. If the group looked, they would see a tall blonde woman walking towards them, with silky blonde hair that glistened in the sun, wearing some sort of skintight, navy blue flight suit.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:12 am

Spoiler:

"Why, I guess I've never thought of..." The Doctor stopped mid-sentence, as if he were frozen in that exact moment. His skin paled white, and his jaw slowly dropped open. His eyes widened, and his breathing stopped. It was as if the Doctor had seen a ghost and then froze. John looked at him incredulously, and then turned around to see what he was looking at. John's jaw also dropped, and his eyes began to well up. From out of the Doctor's hand fell his Sonic Screwdriver; it rolled into a patch of yellowed grass, unknown to The Doctor. His eyes welled up with happy tears as his open-mouth slowly began to morph into a smile. All he could say was one word:

"Rose!" The Doctor took off as fast as he could across the field, running straight for Rose while John fell to his knees crying.

"After all these years." John choked out "His love has found him again!"

When The Doctor arrived at where Rose was standing he grabbed her up in his arms and hugged her as tightly as he could, spinning her around him in a circle like lovers do in romantic movies. They spun around quickly and then he began to slow down and placed her feet back on the ground.

"Oh Rose..." The Doctor said, his eyes still welling up "I've missed you." He closed his eyes, and kissed her with as much passion as he had. John watched them from afar with tears streaking down his cheeks, not daring to close or wipe his eyes so that he couldn't possibly miss a single second.

(I feel like this shitty post doesn't quite do the moment justice, but I haven't the time for a better one)

---

Ezio was stunned silent. His mouth dropped open, and a look of fear spread across his face as the man he had just killed got up and asked for something called a Chimichanga. He looked down at his blade, and saw the blood, and then to the Apple, which was still glowing. There was no possible way that anyone could have survived that, and yet Deadpool stood there, asking for Mexican food and chatting away with someone who wasn't there. Ezio was completely dumbfounded; he took a few steps back, and dropped the Apple, still glowing, into the grass.

"What..." Ezio stuttered, his face flushed with fear "What are you?" He took another step back and tripped over the Apple, sending him sprawling into the grass, his face still wide with terror. "How...how did you survive that?!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:55 am

(woops, I was stuck on the wrong side of the timeline for Rose XD oh well, you understand the easy mistake)

Rose and Leo
-
Rose pulled back from the Doctor for a breath of air, "You haven't changed a bit," she smiled, crying a bit as well. "How did we get here? I thought I'ld never get to see you again and-and... at the beach! What did you try to tell me?" the moments were still stuck in her head- she finally was able to talk to the Doctor a little bit longer, and he was about to say something important when- blank. His image flickered away and she would no longer be able to communicate with him. Yet here they were, practically making out. She looked around the group, suddenly aware of being looked at by some crying man and a few others. "Who are they?" she added in a whisper.

Leo was just watching from afar, as well. Whoever this duo was... they really neded to move the PDA ((not to be confused with the computer acronym- long story that you can ask about elsewhere)) to somewhere not-public. He walked up to Watson, as he seemed to understand the current situation. "Who's she and why all the dramatic stuff?" he questioned quietly.

-
Sylvanas
-
Sylvanas turned around at the sound of another voice. He must have been so shocked from the strange immortal that he didn't notice her. She wasn't shocked, as she had resurrected people before for her armies. "He's seemingly from a different land made up of crazy people and is immortal," she shrugged at Ezio. "Now, are you going to help us leave?"
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:22 am

Sherlock snorted derisively at the absurd scene playing out before him like he had been picked out of his world of facts and logic and inserted into a live sitcom. And he hated sitcoms. Mystery shows like Bones, Life and White Collar he could stand, barely, but dramas had a tendency to reduce him to yelling at the TV like a 2 year old having a tantrum. Normally, snide comments about how the serial killer was so obviously the weepy 21 year old manic depressive male who was the non-romantically involved friend and employee of the allegedly attractive and now deceased gift shop owner,

-because he was in charge of boxing the gifts and all the victims were, surprise, gift wrapped and placed out over the map so they formed a connect-the-dot smiley face-

would do. However, sitcoms required him to spend 15 minutes of his time composing a scathing review of everything that was wrong with the show, which almost always translated to writing a review of the entire show and possibly the previous episodes, then sending the finished product to the screen writers and directors separately so he could in good conscience turn his attention to something else knowing that the monkeys had been given a fair chance to correct their mistakes before turning back to their typewriters and throwing together another hopefully less trashy episode.

However, even as he began to mentally compose a rant on how utterly stupid this all was, he already knew it wouldn't make a shred of difference. Except of course giving him at least some peace of mind in knowing that it would be through no fault of his that things would take a turn for the worst. Which, he knew they would. It was just a matter of when they would. So, that did justify what he was about to say. Didn't it?

He wasn't entirely sure as it was extremely rude, but at the same time extremely fitting, and in his mind extremely funny. In a sardonic, morbid, not actually very funny way. Although, that was his brand of humor anyway so he doubted John would be at all surprised -albeit a bit disappointed- by it. Everyone else though... Jinx and Gabriel Gray would probably see the humor in it, but one was a serial killer and the other, the other he wasn't sure wasn't but wasn't sure if he was. He'd be sure to research that name later in correlation with meta humans possessing more than one power, an unusual feature for protagonists to possess. However, he'd be sure to do his researching while not anywhere near Gabriel Gray seeing as he didn't know what exactly all of his powers were nor was he ready to believe that while he might not posses the power to read minds, that he didn't have something to that effect. He was in a land of BS powers and bogus weapons at the moment and quite frankly, he wouldn't be altogether surprised if a Unicorn that didn't weigh 2,100Kg and possess 3 inch thick grey-brown skin and a 100Cm horn to gore things like lions, poachers, and mentally underdeveloped tourists with, came galloping over the horizon, not looking like a certain critically endangered African animal.

That being said, he really didn't think anyone except the two shady individuals in their company would find what he had to say anything short of insulting. So, having already been socked in the face once more time today that was necessary, he decided for probably only the 3rd time in his life to not state exactly, in sequential order, what he was thinking. Mostly because he knew if he did it would land him in nothing but trouble, and he didn't quite know what exactly everyone present was capable of.

So, he decided to ignore Johns extremely annoying fangirling, the Doctor and Rose's extremely irritating cliche relationship and simply answer Gabriel Grey's suspiciously bogus statement that they not him as previously imposed within his non-superimposed opinion, were not -defiantly not going by the authoritative tone of his voice- going to leave here using a machine-that-bends-spacetime. -Said in that exact, spread out way- and especially not the one belonging to the Doctor. All in all, the statement wreaked to high heaven of barely controlled emotionally based bias.

He turned away from John, the Doctor and Rose, trying very hard not to say some short sardonic remark at their ridiculousness, and faced Gabriel Grey.

"What do you mean, 'You do not know how we will leave this place,' when clearly, you know all about how we won't? And, while I'm at it, what exactly is wrong with the Doctor's Machine that warps spacetime? I'm pretty sure we'll be able to get it here given the vast array of powers the people present possess. You know, given their cooperation."

Sherlock couldn't help a bit of sarcasm from seeping into his voice and general demeanor as he said this, putting extra emphasis of the parts of the sentience that stunk the worst of bias. Then adding the last rather pointed comment on just to see exactly how much, if at all, Gabriel Gray would squirm. A little belatedly it registered that this was generally the point at which a compulsive guilty person would strike out at him sensing that his BS had been called. So, as a precaution he clicked the lighter in his left hand on, then off again, watching the small flame burst from the tip then vanish again, making sure it would work in case of attack. He shoved his phone back into his left pocket and pulled out the can of brake cleaner to replace it, meaning that if the sh*t hit the fan, metaphorically speaking, he'd have one very distracting weapon ready to go, and another very dangerous one ready to follow it up if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Medic was going to ask False just how many times he'd 'created' people when a lithe blue figure rose up from the grass off to his right. Just out of the corner of his eye, he thought it was a Spy. He turned away from False sharply out of reflex, facing the suspected "Spy." Then he relaxed. It was no fancy-suited backstabber.

It was a rather tall blonde woman in a skin-tight suit. She walked with confidence, but appeared slightly wary at well.

"Um, kamerades," Medic said softly, "ve have more company." Then to her he added, "How long have jou been zere?"

They had just come through that strip of land less than twenty minutes ago. Medic was fairly sure he would have noticed anything blue while they were travelling through the yellow-green grass. Maybe she had just arrived in the same manner they had over a half hour ago.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:00 pm

False

He looked over at the woman. I think I'll name you Samus, he thought. She was rather beautiful. He thought that Samus would fit perfectly with her nice blonde hair. He responded to Medic, "Probably not long, considering the fact that I just said the summons about an hour ago."

He spoke to the woman, sticking out his hand, preparing a nice firm handshake. "Greetings Miss Samus." Again he held his hand left behind his back, gripping his dagger, which was covered by his cape. He felt a bit more comfortable with this one. It wasn't at all to prepare a strike, rather to counter an attack if she were to throw a punch. He didn't hold the dagger as tight as he did when he shook Medic's hand.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Samus looked at False, studying him with her sharp blue eyes, a serious expression on her face. She usually was not one to talk much, which was helped along by the fact that she often worked alone. He seems to know my name she thought. This did not please her at all, and she wondered again what this being was up to. She also noticed that his hand seemed to go to the ready behind his back, like he was preparing to strike.

Samus did not take his hand, opting instead to stay at the ready. "Hello...False" she said in a serious tone used by someone used to studying and neutralizing threats, the tone of one who was unafraid. "Why don't you drop the weapon you have been hiding behind your back."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:08 am

False

False stared into her eyes, surprised. He felt threatened and sickened. His fingers twitched behind his back, gripping the enchanted dagger, as he proceeded to slowly bring the hand he was preparing to shake back to his side. He stared at the dirt around his feet. How much does she know? Is she hostile? He thought to himself. One recurring thought shot through his brain. This had been the main cause of the death of all of his creations. It was spoken to him in a sinister murmur. Should I kill her? He argued with himself, No, these people need to be kept alive. Killing is not an option. They're living beings... He looked up at Samus.

Or are they?

False spoke to the young woman. He kept his composure, resorting to keeping them alive as long as he needed to. He complied, "As you wish, Miss Samus." False slowly unsheathed the knife and brought it around his back, into view. He dropped it and shoved the dagger away from him with his foot. As it slid across the grass, the greenery that it touched became very moist; It dragged all the liquid out of it. The grass looked like ash once all the moisture was out of it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:51 am

"Oh Rose," I've missed you so much." The Doctor still hugged her tightly. He couldn't take his eyes off of her beautiful face for one moment. He didn't even blink, as he feared that closing his eyes would make him wake up from the dream. He smiled when Rose reminded him of the last day she had seen him; on that beach, before they said goodbye.

"Rose, I think you know what I was going to say." The Doctor said. Watson began to cry harder as The Doctor began to say the words.

"Oh, it's so beautiful!" Watson cried. "He's gonna say it!"

"I was going to say this." he bent down to Rose's ear, and whispered it "Rose Tyler, I love you".

Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:53 am

Rose smiled, pulling the Doctor in for another kiss. "That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. I love you too," she whispered back. While she wanted to stay wrapped in her lover's arms all day, Rose reluctantly pulled away, unsure if this was all just a really, really good dream or not. "So, Doctor, just where are we and who are these people?"

-
Leo
-

Leo had wandered off, now uninterested with the group. All that was going on now was two people making out. Everybody but him has somebody, it seems. ((no mentioning the one part in the new HoH book, please XD))

So Leo found himself now nearing another group with some reindeer thing, some guys in red, and some others. He approached the group, not realizing until then that he was still holding the taco shells from earlier. He slipped them back in his toolbelt and grinned at the group, though there was some nervousness that one of them was another version of the Jinx chick and were serial killers or something. "Uh... Sup?"
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:34 am

Sylar

Sylar looked at the Sherlock funny. "I'm afraid you've spend too much time dealing with common criminals. While it is a whole new world here, only one person possesses the power to bring the Doctor's time machine here and he could more easily send us away without it." He had overheard the conversation with False and him saying that he had created them. Other than that his intuitive aptitude failed to recognize what media he was from, which meant he was original. "I'll give you some space." He said to Rose and the Doctor, and to Sherlock. "We can continue this discussion later." He was much more interested in this False character than anyone else here. Flight is a power of his, but considering it can also be done via telekinesis, Sylar didn't worry about demonstrating it. Rising from the ground he sped across the grass and touched down near the croud False attracted.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:12 am

As the dark dagger slid across the grass, draining the moisture and the very color from it, Medic tensed. False had been holding that dagger while the doctor had shaken his hand. What if False had opted to attack? Medic had spent his fair share of time being stabbed, but this blade that reeked of magic.

Fss...Magic. The stuff was dangerous.

"Stay avay from zat," Medic whispered in a low tone to his friends, so False wouldn't hear. "It is magic." There was no doubt in his mind now; they were defiantly dealing with their second insane magician. Normally Medic wouldn't have been troubled, but he lacked the rest of his team, and he had recently gained some knew knowledge on just how terrible magic could be. They would have to be very careful with this situation.

The tension in the air was suddenly interrupted as a small kid wearing an oversized toolbelt walked up and said hello awkwardly. It was very random. Overwhelmed by the day's events, Medic just stared back with equal awkwardness. It was in this moment that the Quick-Fix started buzzing, the telltale sign that it was fully charged. What timing.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:43 am

Scout glanced back and forth between False and the dagger sitting in the grass. Of course he was a wizard. Why wouldn't he be? This was all Soldier's fault. Just like everything else.

He was going to say something else when some kid came up and said hi. Scout, at that point, thought he couldn't get any more confused, but it turned out that he had been wrong. As if he wasn't used to having no idea what was going on. As long as he didn't go making people angry, he figured he could just do whatever. There was no harm in talking to some kid, right?

He waved awkwardly, which was made worse by the fact that he was still holding a gun, and greeted the newcomer. "Yo." He didn't say anything else. He realized that he may have seen this person earlier. In fact... Scout couldn't remember what the kid had said, since he had had a nasty headache at the time, but he was pretty sure that he should already know his name.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:49 am

These guy seemed to feel awkward conversing as well. This was... good, since it meant that they were at the equal ends, here, he guessed. After trying to study the guys, Leo guessed that they were from a video game- they looked like the type of people he would definately not see in real life (and he's seen gods and monsters and kids that control lightning and water) and had strange attire (as Leo doesn't consider wearing a large toolbelt unusual). He looked at a strange object in one of the guys' hands as it started buzzing, wondering briiefly about what it was before turning to the guy that had spoken to him (who has a gun in the hand he's waving with... oh, joy). He gave him a whide grin, "Well, I just came from a different group where they have everything figured out except how to leave. It's confusing as the gods, but wanna hear it?" he paused before adding in, just for the heck of it, "Also I have some veggiburgers and tacoes if anyone is hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next