Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?

Go down 
+4
Maxx
Lieo
Darkness
Derkal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? Empty
PostSubject: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:17 pm

I've always wondered this myself. No doubt it may be a character made by someone else. But give me your opinions, who do you think is Mallis's greatest enemy? Here's a list of his obvious enemies:

-Exo
-Phaedra
-Tharan
-Ariana
-Lethor
-Sairei
-Camo-namo
-Prince Fear
-Madness
-Destruction

Any others I'm forgetting? It's been a while.

And here's some others from the old days of Keros. I neglected to tell people about them since they're not really part of the present-day Mallis conflicts and many of them are already dead. However some did manage to escape from Keros before The Death.

-Zlay
-Calibrax
-Krovos The Immortal (Dead)
-Amala The Immortal (Dead)
-Savok The Immortal (Dead)
-Varla The Immortal (Dead)
-Lord Palegir
-Eldra The Immortal
-Omla The Destroyer
-King Celsius
-Taurai

You probably won't know half of the names just listed. But I will (eventually) get their wiki pages put up in my Keros wiki if you're interested in hearing about them.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Darkness
Newborn
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:08 pm

In the Sporum Color RP, didn't Maelstrom (or whatever his name was) fight Mallis?
Sorry, haven't looked at the old Color RP in a while.
(and don't ask me how I know, I just do)
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:53 am

Well being that you know that, I`d configure that you` be owner of said character. Mallis did fight Eros, but only once. Mallis in his lifime has killed a literally unmeasurable amount of people (given that he swallows entire universes). His true enemies are the ones hes fought more than once or had long, drawn out conflicts with.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Mallis' enemies - but anyways, can't help you there. Don't know him.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Darkness
Newborn
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Darkel wrote:
Well being that you know that, I`d configure that you` be owner of said character. Mallis did fight Eros, but only once. Mallis in his lifime has killed a literally unmeasurable amount of people (given that he swallows entire universes). His true enemies are the ones hes fought more than once or had long, drawn out conflicts with.
Actually, I do not own the character Eros, nor do I know the owner. I simply joined the Sporum a couple months ago and while browsing the roleplay section (which was quite barren and simply dead), I found the Color RP and alas, I found it an enjoyable read (although Spode-an was albeit a god-modder in my opinion).

EDIT: Alright, I know Spode-an, but only over Steam (he introduced me to Spore and even gave me the account under said name).

EDIT2: Actually, it's a lot more complicated than that. You see, Spode-an wanted to know how things were going around here, so he asked me to check up on the place and tell him how it was like around here. Alas, I decided to join.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Well it depends on what your definition of "greatest" is. If you're speaking strictly of who can defeat him, then probably Sairei, considering that she is so big that in order for her to fly she makes a crater in a planet and has fire hot enough to melt a spaceship. However, if you're going strictly off of who is best at not getting killed by Mallis, then his "greatest" enemy ever was Exo, considering that nobody has ever gotten rid of Exo. I'd personally like to be in another RP against Mallis to see how some of my characters would have fared against him (as I had to leave Atama's highest before Ravencloak and Colneth got a shot at him).

Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Both a very good assumptions. Exo and Sairei both probably make it into the top. But what I meant was, who do you think Mallis has the most fearsome rivalry with? Who do you think he might hate the most and who do you think hates him the most
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:42 pm

From watching Color, probably Sairei.

Personally, I wouldn't mind doing and RP or character battle against Mallis either
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Exo isn't the type to hate its enemy, usually it just thinks of them as free entertainment but towards the end it just got bored of Mallis and ignored him. Which pissed Mallis off quite a bit. Sairei on the other hand, was just annoyed with him from the beginning, and it seemed as though Mallis hated her more because of her power than anything. Where as Exo would intentionally try and get on his nerves.

So I would think Mallis, being the emotional type that he is, would hate Exo more than Sairei, but given the fact that Exo found that funny, I would say the hatred was more one sided. In terms of who ticked Mallis off the most, that'd be Exo. But in terms of who mutually hated his guts I'd say that's more likely to be Sairei.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Sairei thinks Mallis is full of himself.

She doesn't see him as a huge threat, really. Just another annoyance who wants to upset the balance of the universe for his own gain, and actually has the power to do so.

I would say that 'hate' is too strong of a word. She doesn't like him, that's for sure, but all of her hate is currently directed at something else.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:40 am

I would imagine Sairei and Exo both see Mallis as simply an annoyance and no real threat. But that opinion occurs with many creatures Mallis has encountered in other realms. Since when Mallis enters a new realm and loses 99% of his power, he must regain it in that realm by absorbing life and other energies. Because Exo and Sairei both prevented Mallis from gaining both of these things so well, he never got the chance to really cause enormous threats. If they were to see what he did to places like Keros, Promus, Vadus, Atama (later in the RP), the Vale, and so on, their opinions may have a chance of changing. I`ve never ever been able to RP with Mallis the true way I`ve wanted to, I would have been had it not been for my long absences. Mallis is greatly jealous of Sairei, mostly because she has immortality and can still feel love andfelings of joy and pleasure. He cannot. The Darkness corroded his soul, destroying all good emotions within him except for fiendish delight and the occassional fake happiness.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:51 am

Cindy really must meet Mallis....or Canis could I suppose
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Perhaps a traitor that he will meet soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?   Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Who is Mallis's Greatest Enemy?
Page 1 of 1