Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special  Empty
PostSubject: A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special    A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:22 am

rendeer  rendeer  rendeer  santa A VERY ROLEPLEX CHRISTMAS santa  rendeer  rendeer  rendeer 

Ok guys, this is going to be short and sweet because this is sort of an RP about nothing. Yes, you heard me correct. There is literally absolutely positively 100% no plot at all to this rp.

So once a year, every year, around Christmastime, the Interbranial Committee of Universal Protection (ICUP) throws a Christmas party to celebrate the achievements of all the greatest heroes and villains in the multiverse. The party is deemed a universal truce by the council, a time where hero and villain, friend and enemy, can all sit together at the table of brotherly love and celebrate the holiday season. The party is a smash hit for all of the greatest characters, and is completely safe because every character believes that it was a dream when they return to their world. This year, your characters have been invited to the party to celebrate the Christmas season and to mingle with characters from all over the multiverse. This rp is not intended to have any sort of plot whatsoever; it is a party and it shall stay a party. The primary purpose is just to have fun.

Every character will start off in their own world by finding a letter taped to a candle that smells like their favorite holiday scent. The letter will invite them to the party and tell them that the candle will cause them to fall asleep and be mentally transported to the party. They will be teleported out of harm's way if they are attacked while in the trance. The characters will then wake up in a snowy forest filled with Christmas trees, where a snowman butler will bring them to the massive log cabin that will house the party (I'll explain it in the IC)

Rules:

1. NO FIGHTING. I do not want combat of any type. If anyone gets in a fight, then both characters will be permabanned from this RP FOREVER (if I make another one next year, they will not be allowed in)
2. Cursing is fine, but bad grammar is not. I don't want to see "Dude jumped tha CENSORED into tha room n' beat mah playas up n' shiznit n' then da ruffneck drank champagne n' then his thugged-out lil' punk-ass beated mo' ppplz up."
3. There is no sheet for this rp. There doesn't need to be one. You just go to the IC and write as a character. Because there's no fighting it doesn't matter how strong your character is.
4. Your character MUST be from an RP that already exists or has already existed on Roleplex. This way I know that you didn't make them up for this rp.
5. If you're going to join, say so in the OOC. Don't just appear in the IC.
6. If you're going to join, PM me a  santa  so I know that you read the rules.
7. This RP will last from now to the end of my Christmas Break (the end of the week of New Years). After that it will vanish for another year.

Well that's it then. I'll write the IC now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special    A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:27 pm

My cast

Othergrounds.

Johnny
Jake
Gabe
Sylvia
Drake
Lily
Lin

Freaks

Amanda
Sage
Ray
Rush

I'll be sure to overpower the hell out of them and try my damn near hardest to get them all kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special    A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special    A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Very Roleplex Christmas: the Roleplex Christmas Special
Page 1 of 1