Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC

Go down 
+6
ViperaUnion
JunkMail
Celo "The Moms"
Dragonbud
Maxx
Tyrantlizardking
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Are you familiar with Exoskeleton?
Yes
Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 I_vote_lcap60%Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 I_vote_lcap20%Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Hinga Dinga Durgen
Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 I_vote_lcap20%Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:38 pm

I guess I'm just a worrier, that's why my friends call me whiskers.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Well, I just thought the name fit, Mouse and her pet rat Whisker.
Back to top Go down
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:32 pm

I'm guessing you didn't get the reference?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:15 pm

No posts lately. This is exactly what happened last time. Darn.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Well you guys did have a long swath of back and forward posting, that and I need Maxx to post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Waiting on Op, here....
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:13 am

I'll post again soon enough, occupied with other things. New years included.
Back to top Go down
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:57 am

Happy New Year guys!

In any case, I was thinking of a new character, but I don't know if it should be a boy or a girl. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:06 am

You should've just had him say he wa taking shelter from a sand storm XD anyways, I now have Serenity unwilling to talk to anyone so that people won't fall behind XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:13 am

Yeah, considering the storm died down an hour ago, that would be a great excuse. Yeah, well you don't have to make Serenity respond if you want people to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:24 am

Okay XD you could've said he fell asleep. But then that would leave no signs of being tired which is odd. And I forgot the lizard XD derp
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:19 am

Well, one thing is for certain, Mouse has said more than she's willing too, already. I won't post because of the simple fact that she needs to maintain her silence.
Back to top Go down
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:52 am

I feel like Jedidiah was just awkwardly standing there watching us having the conversation with his creepy hockey mask.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:53 pm

That's kind of what he did.
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Name: ( Jakeem Chronic )
Sex: (Male)
* Bio: (
Jakeem was born into a family of middle class accountants his parents were Maria and Charles.
Jakeem was five when his mother was raffled to go out and search for supplies. She never came back this destroyed Charles he began to drink and gamble in his grief then he started Irrationally blaming Jakeem for Maria's death. Charles soon lost his money and had not enough to support Jakeem so he send him to live with his uncle Jack. Jakeem spent most of the rest of his childhood with his uncle
he was always socially awkward and didn't make many friends. At the age of 15 he left the house wanting to "make his own path" he traveled to the outskirts of the city looking for work. He dint find any and in desperation started stealing he soon found out that he was quite good at it. His talents didn't go unnoticed. He was soon approached by the "mosquitos" a gang that specialized in thieving from the rich they took Jakeem in. Jakeem slowly rose in the ranks from petty thief he was soon set in charge of raiding parties. Then one day Jakeem was supervising a raid and one of his crew ended up killing a young women.

This disturbed Jakeem he had no problem with thieving but killing he was opposed too. So he left the mosquitos and became a lone thief once more. That is until recently as it turns out he had one the raffle to go out and search for supplies he tried to avoid his fate but eventually the law force found him in an abandoned warehouse.....

raffle).
* Personality: He is a thief and proud of it he does however does not like killing.
he is often sarcastic in dangerous situations
He is self serving and will usually put his own life above others.
Appearance: (About 5 1/2 feet he wears a dark brown hoodie and Dark brown Kaki pants (dull colors are a thief best friend) he wears steel tipped boots.
He is Caucasian has brown hair and green eyes.
one notable feature he has in a picture of a tattooed Mosquito on the left side of his neck(from his gang days)
Other: he is a very good thief often crafty enough to steal something without anyone knowing
.He is also quite quick and can most of the time outrun his chasers(usually humans)
he knows some fisticuff but overall is not a very good fighter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC   Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exoskeleton - Arachnophobia at a whole new level! OOC
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8