Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplex

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Mr Allen J
Maxx
Derkal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:36 pm

A bazaar sounds fun....
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:01 am

Considering that there is Sporum City and Roleplex, I'd imagine that there would be some sort of Deviant City or something akin to that.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:53 am

Okay, I just realized that I accidentally copied True Night's character. I didn't read the sheet and so I didn't realize how similar they were. Because Night had his character first, I will not be using Nyx. I apologize for whatever problems I may have caused.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:14 am

No harm done, and thanks. I appreciate it.

Now, I have no idea where to stick him in. Also, I never got approval to give him something to get from one dark area to another. I'd like him to be able to create darkness, or shadow step/jaunt. Otherwise he won't be going anywhere during the day, and that's going to make him hard to play.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:26 am

Say they wear some sort of protective clothing so the sunlight can't hurt them.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:39 am

He doesn't wear clothes, and that'd patch his primary weakness entirely. I'm just looking for a work around.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:45 am

He could teleport from shadow to shadow like Nyx did.

He should run into Yusuf at some point too.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:56 am

That's what shadow step/jaunt is, so I am in agreement.

Sure, he can run into Yusuf. He still on the rooftops? I was going to start Night on top of his cooperate building.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:02 am

Sure. Yusuf just ran off after making a kill. I'll delete the Nyx post later.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:13 am

Alright, so about my sheet. If I reposted it with shadow teleportation (I also want to make it more detailed) could you paste it over what's already put down?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:03 am

I can.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:28 am

Eh, for now I just added being able to teleport between shadows, and seeing in the dark to his sheet. Also deiced that Night doesn't need an age. Here is a link to it, if anyone cares to update it on the OP.

Now I'll get in a post.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Hope you don't mind Vipera's number in the telephone book, Vipes. It is either talk to her and Prussian or talk to Celo would talk to a character that woul kill her.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:44 pm

I'm making a character who's less...killer right now.

Well, he's sorta less killer.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Well I think we need more "less killer" people right now to make character interaction safer and more possile XD I should work on another character...
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:38 am

Name: Veriska

Appearance: Veriska chooses to appear as a woman clad in a long tattered purple dress that drags along the ground. Over that she wears a black hooded cloak that fades into shadows. Earrings and a necklace of silver and athemyst are her only jewelry, her feet remain bare. While only 5'7", levitating a foot or two off the ground makes her tower over others. Her skin is deathly white, her body toned and flawless. Under the cloaks hood she has sleek black hair of moderate length. Those that look into her eyes only see darkness.

Personality: Veriska has a cold demeanor and cares little for anyone. She will do anything for her personal gain, especially if it involves deceit or treading on the weak. Honor in her mind is a cowards tool, and she treats the righteous with disdain. However, in situations of mutual interest Veriska is open to deals. That doesn't necessarily mean that she'll keep them. Her allies only remain so if it benefits her in some way. On the other hand she is tactful and will call something off without informing the other party. There's a number of people who feel safe from her that don't realize that they're already irrelevant.

History: Roleplex is where Veriska first emerged onto the material plane, and this is where she remains. When Night came along she slunk into the shadows, her presence has since been forgotten by many. Night is the face of umbra enterprises, and she works behind the scenes.

Special Abilities/Characteristics: Veriska has dark vision, can turn into and teleport between shadows, defy gravity, as well as detect people in unlit areas. Additionally she can drain the light and manipulate darkness in a 20 foot radius. Her main usage is creating tendrils, minor illusions, and weapons, which are destroyed upon contact with light. Cold powers allow her to lower the temperature, and freeze small quantities of liquid; also in a 20 foot radius. Making the temperature plunge takes time and requires her to remain in the area to be effective. The exception is her touch, which is cold enough to make steel brittle with sustained contact. Shooting icicles, creating weapons, and small barriers is as far as her ice magic goes. Veriska is able to sense negative emotions, and they make her stronger. In her presence people are also more prone to feeling them; anger, fear, sadness, guilt, jealousy, worry, doubt, and so on. Light, heat, and positive emotions all weaken her powers considerably and are useful against her. Fire is a particularly effective combination of the first two. Lastly Veriska has a phylactery like a lich, an object that holds part of her soul and makes her difficult to kill her permanently. If slain she reconstitutes herself at its location. Destroying her phylactery is the only way to keep her from coming back.

Other: DOZ ROCKS

Last edited by True Night on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:06 pm

I, too, have a character sheet.

ThePrussianCompy wrote:
Name: Taiyo, AKA "Anon"

Appearance: Taiyo is 6' 3" tall. He has rather pale skin, due to not being out in the sun much. He is very muscular, but still fairly agile, due to training under Anonymous ever since he was 15.  Taiyoalso has multiple battle scars from his vigilante work. For instance, there is a large scar on his left cheek, healed long ago. There is also a newer scar on his chest, and he is missing the middle finger on his left hand.

Taiyo has ragged, dark brown hair (Largely unkept,), and brown eyes.

Taiyo's clothes are mostly black. His robes resemble a mixtureof a Jedi's and an Assassin's. Over the robes, specifically on his upper body, there is leather armor, also colored black. His hood is made entirely of leather. The only color that isn't black or dark grey on Taiyo's outfit is his Guy Fawkes mask, a symbol that he is a member of Anonymous.

Personality: Taiyo isn't very emotional. He was battle-hardened over the years, and was desensitized to many things, including death. He still, however, feels sympathy, and doesn't particularly enjoy killing. He does like a good fight, though.
Taiyo, because of his personality, has little friends outside of Anonymous. He is generally quiet, and does not enjoy being around others for too long.

History: Taiyo was born in the slums of 4chan. During his childhood, he and his family just barely managed to get by. When he was six, his mother caught a deadly disease, and died barely a month later. A month after that, his father tried to move him and his sister out of 4chan to live in the countryside. However, a mugger came out from the shadows, and managed to steal all of the family's money, but only after injuring his father badly.

Taiyo sought out help from the local doctor, who wasn't able to do much, as his father had lost too much blood. His father died later that day from blood loss. A week later, Taiyo and his sister were begging on the streets of 4chan when a strange masked man appeared. He revealed himself to be of Anonymous and offered them a better life. Having no other choice, Taiyo agreed. The hooded man took them to a far-off place called Encyclopedia Dramatica, where he and his sister lived for nine more years. When Taiyo was fifteen, the same hooded man, now a father figure, offered him and his sister a chance to join Anonymous. Taiyo eagerly agreed, while his sister refused.

Taiyo and his sister lived in Encyclopedia Dramatica for three more years before Taiyo officially joined Anonymous.

Special Abilities/Characteristics: Taiyo is a normal human. He has no special powers, but is exceptional at sword fighting; he has been training for almost all of his life after joining Anonymous.

Other: Taiyo owns two swords, stylized but still useful for cutting. Also, DOZ ROCKS, MAN

Well, anything I could improve on?

Last edited by ThePrussianCompy on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Both accepted
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Name: (HalfThere)

Appearance:HalfThere is 5'9 he's about average build he's a little bit scrawny in the muscle department.
so he mostly relies on his creative abilities if he has to fight. His voice is than of an American with no real accent.His voice is a bit deep.

He wears a blue hoodie tan cargo pants a small Spore logo is sewn onto the cuff on his left sleeve.
He wears black sneakers with blue shoelaces.
from the neck up HalfThere's is completely surrounded by a small white cloud .Obscuring any view of his face all that could be seen is large pair of Blocky metal glasses (he wears these because apparently he's farsighted). Is seen where his face is" he however can see quite well through the cloud and has no trouble navigating throughout life.

Personality: HalfThere is friendly and kind to most people always trying to end a fights peacefully he is not usually reactive to most trolls and usually just tunes them out.
If there is one thing he is afraid of it's moderators.He is especially afraid of Darklord he will often avoid any encounter to any of the mods.Why is he afraid of mods? For the same reason that people fear authority.He fears that he will make one simple mistake then Darklord will smash him to meaty pieces with the mighty ban hammer or in some other gruesome way destroy him.
He often just wanders aimlessly around from place to place when he is trying to think he says it helps visualize the concepts he's thinking of.

History:HalfThere came from a train from the Spourm where he was known by a different name he came seeking something new and fun he liked the Spourm and all but he was tired of wandering its large empty cities with only a little social interaction. He is eager to start in Roleplex he is a little hesitant about meeting anyone though.On Spourm he also did RP

Special Abilities/Characteristics:
Halfthere likes using his imagination to daydream and create stories.
HalfThere does have one ability
he can reach inside the cloud around his head and pull out something he thought up.Bringing it into reality such as a Jawling(small blue bipedal spore creature with tusks),Or his Pickaxe gun,However his ability do have limits he can only pull out small things anything else such as giants,Vehicles, or anything really big would be impossible.His creations often can react to the reality around them like if he pulls out a creature it will act like an animal and do all the things HalfThere imagined it could. He can imagine a variety of things though a most of them are entirely random
usually these things are a byproduct of ending up getting bored and thinking random things such as...

Spudlet a small potato spider hybrid that instead of spinning in silk spins in small vines.
Dralen"an Drowl(a dragon Owl) This creature is a bit bigger than a barn owl has dragon wings, Scales instead of feathers a beak full of Razor sharp teeth large talons,big pointy ears and large Lizard-like eyes he is also able to breathe fire.
His imagination is not very limited he can think up a variety of things to use in most situations. like fi he needs to scale a building he and think up a grappling hook.
He does not however like to use his abilities too much as he does not want to draw unwanted attention from the mods.

Other:DOZ RULES a Pickaxe gun is a three foot long gun-like weapon that shoot two foot long pickaxes.
It resembles a shot gun in some aspects having one large barrel a trigger it does not however have a loading
dock for ammo a large metal pickaxe is seen sticking out of the forward end facing the barrel. He is able to shoot one pickax at a time and then he either has to retrieve it and shove it back into the barrel of the gun to shoot again or imagine another one. It is a rather large gun and HalfThere  has to usually use two hands when handling it
HalfThere
However there is a draw back the kickback from the gun can recoil and break HalfThere's ribs or arm depending on how he holds it.

Last edited by HalfThere on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:08 pm

His power is a bit like my character's XD
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Okay so there's some grammar mistakes there but I don't really care so I won't say anything about that. But your sheet is a little...lacking in detail. Look at some of the other sheets on here for inspiration. They're pretty hefty and descriptive. Your sheet needs to be like that.

Here are some questions that might help you make your sheet more descriptive:
-What does your character sound like?
-What is their build like? Are they fat or thin? Scrawny or muscular? Fast or slow?
-What exactly are blocky metal glasses?
-Why does your character fear mods?
-What does your character do for fun?
-What is your character skilled in?
-What did he do when he was on the Sporum?
-Why did he come to Roleplex?
-Give us an explanation of some of what Halfthere can make. What is a Jawling? Describe the pickaxe gun better. There's a lot of guns in the world and not all of them look the same.
-What are other things that Halfthere imagines?
-How complex can an imagination be?
-How is Halfthere physically? Is he strong and fast or weak and slow or stuff like that?
-How does Halfthere's creations respond to reality? Can they break the laws of physics? (because a pickaxe gun seems pretty cumbersome and hard-to-load unless it has some sort of infinite supply of magic pickaxes or you stay within ten feet of a hardware store at all times)

Try to think about a few of these things above and edit your sheet accordingly. Trust me mate, you're not the only one. Everyone starts out with relatively uncomplicated sheets, and you learn through trial, error, and watching others how to make your sheets detailed. Here, I'm gonna upload my character Shen's sheet in a few minutes. When I do look at it and try to use that to make your own sheet more detailed. I'm here to help; if you have any questions please feel free to pm me.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Name: Shen Carbix

Appearance: Shen is quite obviously not human, but is humanoid in shape. He stands at about 2.5feet tall and weighs 40 lbs. He isn’t terribly muscular but does look fit and properly formed (ie, he isn’t fat). He is covered in fur, and his skin is tan like an african cat’s. He has a tail similar to a kangaroo’s in size, thickness, and shape, but legs and arms jointed like a person’s. His feet have three catlike toes that end in extendable claws. His five-fingered hands have similar claws, but you wouldn’t know it due to his gloves (which I’ll describe below). His belly’s fur is lighter than the rest of the fur, making him look sort of like an African wildcat. Shen’s face strongly resembles that of a fox’s, with a long narrow muzzle like one ending in a small black nose. The rest of his face is also like that of a fox’s, with pointed ears and orangey eyes. His mouth is lined with sharp canine teeth. Shen wears a pair of gloves that look like this. These are central to his power. Shen also wears a Google glass on his face. Shen’s outfit consists of a white track jacket with blue sleeves the same color as the blue on his gloves (the collar is zipped up so that it covers his neck) and black track pants with a hole where his tail sticks out. The Google Chrome logo is on the top left corner of the jacket’s breast. On his feet he wears a pair of boots that look like this. Around Shen’s waist is a rather futuristic-looking black toolbelt that contains such things as a Google phone and a taser (that I will describe in the abilities section), as well as a wrench. Finally, Shen carries a black computer bag containing a Chromebook.

Personality: If one had to pick a category for Shen’s personality, it would be nerd. He is absolutely brilliant, possibly one of the smartest people in Roleplex. He’s not a show-off, per-say, but if you were to challenge him to a knowing-things competition, he would completely destroy you. He often goes on very long and in-depth technological rants that if you listened to in full would probably cause your head to explode from the sheer amount of knowledge. Shen could talk and talk and talk and talk and talk for seemingly ever and it’s extremely hard to get him to be quiet. Chances are that if you want to know something scientific, then Shen will know everything about it. Shen enjoys computer programming, making him a robotics master, and is a very adept hacker. He doesn’t hack just for fun, though (though he does enjoy it); there has to be a challenge. He won’t just hack any old website; it has to be something that will present a high level of difficulty to him. Unlike most stereotypical nerdy inventors/hackers in books or movies, Shen is...fun. He’s not a psychopathic killer or an insane scientist. He’s just a really smart nerdy guy. He likes girls and tv shows and books and all that, though he is quite awkward with the girls part. He’s not particularly social, and spends most of his time on the computer or his garage working on things.

History: Shen is a Googlian; he is from the land of Google. Google is like a massive futuristic library/research center the size of a city. It is known as The Googleplex. It categorizes and sorts every person, place, thing, and idea under the sun in massive hard drives. They have thousands of research centers in the massive building that test everything from chemistry to physics to robotics. It is the center of learning for the entire world. It is so big, infact, that it contains a massive zoo, aquarium, and a particle collider the size of the Large Hadron. They even have two supercomputers. They own the Youtube cinemas and Tubetropolis (the Youtube city, similar to Hollywood). Googleplex also contains The Google Academy, the Harvard of Internetland (Wikipedia is the Oxford). Shen was a student at Googleplex and trained in computer science and robotic engineering at The Google Academy, and he quickly rose to the top of the class. He and his instructor Professor Page worked together on a project that would revolutionize the world of engineering; the Miracle Gloves. But soon Shen discovered that the Googleplex was keeping information from the citizens of Internetland, and in a massive hacking scheme exposed it to the world. The Googlians were impressed by his ability to hack their systems (especially at so young an age) but still expelled him from Googleplex. He took the Miracle Gloves with him, however, and finished them on his travels. He travelled all over, from Facebook to Tumblr to even 4Chan for a bit (where he fought side-by-side with Anonymous against internet censorship), until he found himself in Roleplex. Roleplex is a small city compared to where Shen has been, but it’s good enough to call a home and is free of trolls. At Roleplex, Shen opened a robotics shop and finally perfected the Miracle Gloves.

Special Abilities/Characteristics: Well firstly there’s Shen’s intellect. Shen may quite possibly be the smartest person in all of Roleplex. He is a genius when it comes to a variety of subjects (science, math, computer programming). He always seems to have knowledge about everything, and anything he doesn’t know he finds using his Google Glass (Google Glass is a real object so I won’t bother with explaining how it works). Shen’s other ability is cooler and more...effective; the Miracle Gloves. Shen’s miracle gloves are technopathic, meaning that they can control technology. Pads in the fingers cause electromagnetic fields to be generated by the gloves, allowing them to levitate metal. The pads have a mental link to the brain, meaning that Shen can control the fields’ strengths with his mind. This allows him to expertly manipulate metal. The gloves can also attract silicon but cannot do it nearly as well, so it can move it, but not manipulate it (this is what took Shen so long to do, as silicon isn’t magnetic). The gloves also contain a ton of different tools, such as a plasma cutter, a welder, a drill, an electric screwdriver, a voltage meter, and a variety of other complicated engineer tools that I don’t know the name or function of but are required for putting together things such as robots. The screen present on each glove is used to choose which tool to use when. Shen’s intellect combined with his technopathic gloves and his masterful programming skills allow him to be a master at robotics. This is more or less what Shen does for a living; he is a robotics engineer. He is known for building extremely complicated robots with highly-sophisticated AI systems (the gloves allow him to use his mind to program while he builds things). The gloves also have the ability to copy what Shen is doing exactly, allowing him to build multiple identical things at the same time (he can build up to four robots simultaneously using this). Shen can use his gloves to repair robots as well as command them, allowing him to send separate commands to up to four robots at a time. His ability isn’t restricted to robots, though. Shen builds weapons and other machines as well (like appliances and cars).

Weaknesses: Firstly, building a robot doesn’t exactly take ten seconds. It could take Shen hours to build a simple robot and days to build a complex one. He can’t snap his fingers and make a human robot with AI technology appear. Secondly, the metals and wiring used to make robots isn’t cheap. Shen’s robots are extremely expensive, and charging millions of dollars for each one barely allows him to break even. Smaller, less-complicated objects cost much less (as Shen doesn’t need as many parts). Shen has trouble using plastics as well, and when he does use them he has to buy them in the right shape and then use metal screws or bolts to levitate the stuff. This goes for all parts that aren’t made of metal. If you want rubber shock absorbers in your robot’s legs, that will cost more because he needs to get parts specially made.

Other: DOZ ROCKS. Shen has a little partner that follows him around named CEDAR (Combination of Engineering, Design, and Aerial Robotics). CEDAR is one foot tall and looks like a silver vintage wind-up robot, with a block-shaped head and rectangular body. He is painted grey. CEDAR’s head has a square-shaped screen on it which functions as his face. It displays a variety of emotions, as well as functioning as a computer screen. CEDAR has u-shaped hands that close inwards to grasp things and narrow feet. He hovers in midair using a propeller that sticks out of his head. He contains a nuclear battery (CEDAR was made before Shen left Googleplex, so he’s more advanced) so that he never has to be recharged, though occasionally glitches and has to be turned off. Cedar’s exterior is almost entirely metal and is painted a metallic grey. CEDAR has a personality of his own but follows Shen around most of the time, so he won’t be getting his own sheet.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:07 am

HalfThere, considering that you didn't arrange to be in the alley with us I hope you're okay with the turn of events. If not I can change it, but all I'm trying to do is accurately portray my character. With your ability I expect you can get him out of the situation easily enough.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Vipes, one of Maxx's agents just appeared wherever you are to ask for help with the murder.

Also I think I got Op to join.

EDIT: Halthere, just to give you an example I edited the grammar in your last post. I did not change a single word. I apologize if doing so offended you in any way, but reading it the first time gave me a bit of a headache. Is Halfthere referring to Yusuf? Because that happened probably an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Thank you for editing my grammar. I'm not offended I will work very carefully on my grammar.

Oh Yusuf? No with HalfThere's fear of Mods he wouldn't even go near them.No he just ran into the alley that Taiyo was in.

Edit:Oh sorry misinterpertaion

Last edited by HalfThere on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex   Roleplex - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplex
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next