Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did

Go down 
+4
Absolutely not Prussian
Canis_dirus
Celo "The Moms"
Derkal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:30 am

I'm just gonna drop this here:

Name: Thundrus

Appearance: Thundrus is a fairly average-sized dragon, but with the addition of a longer neck. In fact, his neck is almost serpentine, being thin and flexible. His underbelly is colored dark grey, and his body scales are colored a deep, powerful blue. Along with the deep sea blue coloring, there are grey and white streaks of scales, almost looking like rushing water.
As if to add to that notion, Thundrus’ body is very streamlined, almost as if he was meant for swimming, His tail, unlike most dragons, is very flat and salamander-like, with the exception of several spines coming from the top. His wings are very large, but at the most they can only manage to flap several times in the air before he has to rest, either by gliding in the air or landing. In other words, Thundrus functions best in the water, not in the air.
Thundrus also had several small spines coming from his back and neck, which are covered in Skin, forming a thin sail. Finally, there are two large scales on his long, dinosaur-like head, in between the eyes and the nose. Those two scales, peculiarly, glow in the dark, and change color depending on his mood, or if he’s in pain. So far, not even Thundrus himself could explain this phenomenon. The meaning of each color will be revealed throughout the RP. However, these scales are a liability, for if Thundrus doesn’t control them, it will be harder to sneak.

Thundrus’ eyes are colored red with blue streaks leading towards the pupil. Thundrus also has black stripes on his flattened tail. Thundrus is 45 feet long in total, half of that length being tail.

Personality: Thundrus is a very strange character. On the outside, he seems to be very secretive, especially when it comes to the glowing scales on his head. Even with friends, he doesn’t confide in what they mean. However, Thundrus has issues with controlling his anger. He often speaks out quickly when he’s offended, and sometimes even scratches his opponent to silence him, or her. This has inevitably led to fights, and other dragons have had to separate them. As such, Thundrus has made enemies, although he isn’t disliked by everyone. Thundrus, however, is often very serene around nature, specifically water and oceans.
On the inside, Thundrus is a very troubled individual. One could say that all of this is caused by his head, or rather, what he thinks is in his head. It could be an alternate personality, except it hasn’t made itself known to anyone but Thundrus. The “being” has made itself known as Kehrett.
Thundrus usually imagines Kehrett as an eastern dragon, although he believes that Kehrett could take many forms. Kehrett has appeared early on in Thundrus’ life, first as a curious newcomer, then eventually evolving into an enemy. Kehrett taunts Thundrus regularly, but usually assists Thundrus when his life is threatened. This has caused Thundrus to believe that he has at least some power over Kehrett, for he has realized that Kehrett’s life relies on Thundrus.

History: Thundrus was abandoned by his parents near a riverbank only one month after he hatched. He was able to survive several days on fish that his parents have left for him, but soon ran out. One week without his parents, a starving Thundrus tried to swim across the river to a nearby dragon Clan, which he has been trying desperately to get to but to no avail. He got caught in the river, and was almost swept away by the current, until a passing dragon caught sight of him and pulled him to safety.
Thundrus became a part of the dragon’s Clan, and began to know his savior as his brother. The dragon’s name was Daris, and he was almost completely understanding to Thundrus, and eventually he began to know Thundrus as his own brother, as well. However, despite how well he was treated by the Clan, Thundrus had to deal with an entity.
It was an imagined entity, but Thundrus could not control it nonetheless. On the day he was abandoned, an eastern dragon appeared in his imagination. It introduced itself as Kehrett, and was actually sympathetic to Thundrus, they got along well, but after the first year With Kehrett, things began to go out of control. Kehrett began to annoy Thundrus, and eventually began to toy with his very sanity. Eventually, Thundrus practically excommunicated himself from the Clan.
Eventually, he learned of Mallis's invasion of Ophidian Vale. He was very frightened and angry, and eventually forced to leave his beloved home with any other survivors. He was traumatized in the citadel for long afterwords.

Abilities/Powers: Thundrus has a surprisingly powerful bite for such long, thin jaws of course, they helped him much in hunting, and sometimes even in skirmishes with other dragons.
Even though it’s not noticeable, Thundrus’ scales change color when no one is looking. However, they are always blue. If one person stared at Thundrus and blinked continuously, he would notice that the grey and white streaks travelled down his body with each blink, as if it were rushing water.
Stregnths: Thundrus is a great swimmer. While dragons fly above, he can swim just as fast in still water, and even faster when he is swimming down as large river. He is also fairly reasonble, and could talk sense into anyone... If he feels like it.

Weaknesses: Thundrus really nas no magic. He cannot physically harm Mallis or any darklings. He also has Kehrett hanging out in his head, driving him a little insane.

Other: Acrux

I know you want magical characters, but I'm putting him here to mostly angst away, and eventually end his story with a bang. If you want him to learn magic, I can have Electra or someone else help him "unlock his full potential" or something.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:35 am

Accepted

@Maxx: Sar never use the reality ripping power because it wasn't fair to the characters that she was fighting. But it still remained of Sairei. So, explain this power to me a little more
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:45 am

Thanks, Dark.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:45 am

Essentially it would cause objects to do the opposite of what they're made to do. Here are some examples:

-Fire that freezes
-Ice that burns
-making knives heal you and bandages wound you
-causing an enemy to move forwards while walking backwards and backwards while walking forwards.

Stuff like that. I don't think I'm going to use it because it doesn't fit any character I can think of (save Harlequin), but incase I do it would be nice information to know.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 am

So when is the IC going to go up Darky?
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:13 am

Debating joining this, maybe I'll take a look at how things are going once it starts.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:15 pm

@Maxx: that is certainly an interesting idea. But the movement thing is a bit much. That would just make things annoying for opposing characters. But as for the other parts like freezing fire, healing knives and Stoof like you said, I see no problem. As long as you don't make a Darkling or something appear to heal your character when they're trying to kill it.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:29 pm

I see that you've started the IC!

Before I post, can you give me a quick description about what the Citadel actually looks like?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:11 pm

You can probably make your own sections. I'm imagining it as a goldish-colored Hogwarts-style castle. I think Ravencloak shall make a home for himself at the top of one of the towers.

EDIT: I just realized how similar Zaster is to Macduff in Macbeth.

Mallis! Mallis! Mallis! Beware Alenz! Beware the Thane of Tharanus!
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:59 am

Kay, anyone who wants to can just walk up to Thundrus or Electra. I really don't care who.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Zaster's official theme:

Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Maybe Ravencloak could meet Thundrus, Maxx? Assuming that you're not classifying this as dead.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:39 am

Frick I forgot about this. Um...Idk.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:22 am

I think everybody has. Great, spent all that time making OPs and plot lines and I fail to keep people interested in Mallis, AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:23 am

I'm willing to keep RPing here if I can set up some character interaction.

Hmm, Thundrus need consoling. Maybe he can talk to Thage or someone else so that they can both angst to each other?
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Sure. Have him come to Ariana's throne room. Thage is there
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:24 pm

I've been thinking, and I think that it would be interesting for Mallis to interact with Kehrett somehow, maybe via a nightling. Maybe they could strike a deal...
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:05 pm

Sorry for the double-posting, but are you going to post IC, Darkel?
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:25 am

Is this still up and going? I really wanna join, but I haven't gotten around to making a sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did   Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Life OOC: We Remember What He Did
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3