Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)

Go down 
+10
Celo "The Moms"
DerpaGlerp
Derkal
Dragonbud
MisterTraveler
SaraSkyWolf
Absolutely not Prussian
Angelwolf99
Maxx
Sairei
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Accepted.

*runs through GLaDOS speech in her head*
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
SaraSkyWolf
Newborn
SaraSkyWolf

Location : I don't know, but the walls are padded, and they're making me wear this super comfy jacket with no armholes.

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:59 pm

"Because I'M A POTATO!"
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 pm

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Burn his house down!
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Pffffahahhaa that is my favorite Cave Johnson quote.

Let's not spoil it all for Darky though.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 pm

With the lemons!
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:38 am

Not able to post yet, just say that Strange follows them.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:40 am

Pfff I'mma wait a bit longer before posting.

Ah. It is Wednesday. I may vanish.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 am

If I'm not posting you can just say that Pomona is following Somnus, and ignoring Senn.
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:12 am

Is it to late to join? is the plot too far along?
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:51 am

Your character could technically still be on the ship, but we're moving along rapidly and the window of opportunity is fast closing.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:07 am

I just leave for church and... BAM!
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:24 am

I know right? That or people post son quickly that they only respond to one character.

/backflips to bed/
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:26 am

Heh XD I shouldn't be complaining, though, since I post fast, as well
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:30 am

Name:Donfroste
Race: Nanics
Appearance:(picture will come later) DonFroste is a small bipedal creature with dark green skin,Three fingers on each of his two arms  as well as three toes on each foot .He has two small rounded eyes that have a small grey pupils and white iris's his mouth is full of sharp cone-like teeth he he has a large horn protruding out on the very top of his head. He wears a flower-pot shaped metal helmet over his head(the point of the horn however sticks out) The helmet slightly covers his eyes. He has a semi-durable exoskeleton  
Height:1ft 7 inchs

Personality: He is a somewhat serious individual he generally looks out for himself and his own survival he would make allies to most that would help him but he generally doesn't trust most if any species,He had a Napoleon complex because of his small and diminutive stature. He sometimes attempts to act like he can do huge difficult things and and getting himself in bad situations by trying to do huge difficult things he can't.
Abilities: because of their innate small size they are quite fast and can fit into small places pretty easily.(perks of being small) Large horn on head able to pierce most soft creatures hides.
Skills: Some hand to hand combat skills nothing to extravagant.His helmet can stop a few larges hits to the head.
Other: Turtlewaterbear
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 am

I'm working on a post right now, but it's pretty big since it's going to be Samaki's intro. I'll put in it that Feffon followed Thray and Kydi incase you guys take off without me.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:41 am

Accepted, HalfThere. You might want to post quickly or you may end up being left behind. Do make sure you understand what's going on IC wise before posting, however.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:47 am

Ok. Feffon is following Thray and Kydi and Samaki is en route to the hangar. Because I can't have him come face-to-face with the two Kyrenians and not get in a fight, he's going to stow away in the Silent Dirge's cargo hold.

Hey Angel, could Somnos heal Feffon? He has a pretty bad bruise on his side from crashing into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 pm

No, unfortunately. He'd like to, but his abilities are limited to plants.
He may be able to communicate with Feffon somewhat better, though not perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
SaraSkyWolf
Newborn
SaraSkyWolf

Location : I don't know, but the walls are padded, and they're making me wear this super comfy jacket with no armholes.

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:25 pm

I don't think Nyx'll really do much until they get to the other ship, unless someone talks to her, or something attacks/falls on them.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Well, if they aren't at the ship by the time Ketryn finishes her conversation, then I can have her approach your cahracter later on :3
Back to top Go down
SaraSkyWolf
Newborn
SaraSkyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Oh, okay! Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:44 pm

I LIVE
I SURVIVED SCHOOL TODAY
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:52 pm

I had a half day of school today for parent-teacher conferences Razz
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Where'd everyone go lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)   Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Endurance: The Next Chapter (OOC)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next