Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

St. Guinefort's Summer Camp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

St. Guinefort's Summer Camp Empty
PostSubject: St. Guinefort's Summer Camp   St. Guinefort's Summer Camp EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:33 am

HELLO CAMPERS

ARE YOU READY FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE?

ARE YOU READY FOR CANOEING, HIKING AND S'MORES?

WHAT ABOUT AN ARCHERY RANGE? OR HORSEBACK RIDING? OR EVEN GHOST STORIES BY THE FIRE!

WE HAVE ALL THAT AND MORE AT SAINT GUINEFORT'S SUMMER CAMP!

Saint Guinefort's Summer Camp is one of the Northeast's BEST summer camps, chosen by families and kids with a sense of adventure and taste for fun! Our camp has some of the best instructors in the nation, all CPR-certified and plenty experienced!

Kids will enjoy hours of fun and play each day and wonderful accommodations for each night. There's all kinds of activities to be had-and friends to be made! Adults will love our priority for safety and great experience while being reasonably pri

The brochure is torn past that, and there's nothing more.

The brochure dances across the ground, tugged along by the cold breeze. No one stops to pick it up because no one is left in Saint Guinefort's Summer Camp. The canoes all sit empty, discarded at the shore of the lake, as if abandoned in a hurry. There are still footprints in the sand, a few that have been spared by the water, but there are no new ones being made. The bonfire is cold ash. The entire camp is bathed in grey, as melancholy, overcast skies keep any real sunlight from getting through. Do I need to go on? I'm starting to drone on like that damned brochure.

You wake up, feeling cold and a little numb. This is likely because the glass windows in your cabin have been shattered, and a brutal draft is slipping in. Your throat aches with thirst, your head pounds from something or another, and there's an immediate feeling that something is really, really, really wrong with Saint Guinefort's Summer Camp. There are names etched into the bunk beds around you, but no one sleeping in them. There are bags and suitcases scattered about but no hands rummage through them. Everything is silent, unless your ears are keen enough to hear the buildings decay a little bit at a time. Your eyes flutter open and then shut and then open again. The dead camp is still there. This is not a dream. This is real. This is real. Oh sweet God in heaven this is real-

Somewhere, wolves howl. This is the only sound you've heard since you've woken up, and the only sound the camp has heard in a long damned while. An initial surge of relief is quickly ended. Wait, wolves? Why the hell are there wolves? There aren't wolves here.

There aren't people here.

You step out of bed, legs shaky, and try to calm the heartbeat that's making your skull throb.

Bathroom. Bathroom is good. There's water in the bathroom.

You walk over to the bathroom, opening the door up, and immediately fall backwards onto your ass.

There's water in the bathroom. There is also a dead body in the bathroom. A not-so-happy camper hangs from the rafters, a belt looped around his thin, teenage neck. Flies dance along his exposed legs and arms, and likely underneath the bright orange "I'M A GUINEFORT CAMPER!" shirt. He is very, very dead. He swivels to look at you, eyes wide with fear and pain, and you very nearly hurl the nothing that is your stomach.

Oh Christ.

Oh Christ.

-------------

So yeah, this is Saint Guinefort's Summer Camp. Very spooksy, creepsy things are going on at this Camp, as you may have ascertained by the dead kid I had a few lines back. Yikes! Isn't that bad? Well, don't worry, because there are still plenty of FUN and AWESOME activities for you to do if you come on over to THIS RP. Now, this RP will not be a traditional "we all make characters and do stuff" type RP. This RP will be very similar to one Osaka ran a while back, called Hemophobia. Essentially, I will present you with a situation. For example, "You wake up in a creepy summer camp and also there's a dead body in the bathroom". You will then give suggestions on what to do. Maybe you suggest "Ignore the body and get water", maybe you say "We should reach in his pockets for useful stuff". Or maybe the sane ones say "Get the f*ck out of there." Regardless, we'll be doing this as a team. You're free to discuss what the right course of action is whilst you try to figure out what happened at the camp and how you can leave. Furthermore, this RP will be kinda fluid in terms of membership. Ideally, you'll stick along the whole time. However, you can drop in or drop out as you like and the RP will work just fine. Really, there's not much else.

So, anybody interested?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: St. Guinefort's Summer Camp   St. Guinefort's Summer Camp EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:59 am

yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: St. Guinefort's Summer Camp   St. Guinefort's Summer Camp EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:00 am

Oh yeah, I forgot to say I'll do dis.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: St. Guinefort's Summer Camp   St. Guinefort's Summer Camp EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Delightfully eerie. I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: St. Guinefort's Summer Camp   St. Guinefort's Summer Camp EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:27 pm

This would be interesting...
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: St. Guinefort's Summer Camp   St. Guinefort's Summer Camp EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Yay people are interested. Okay. I'll probably put up the IC tonight, given that this RP doesn't need a ton of people to function.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Guinefort's Summer Camp   St. Guinefort's Summer Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Guinefort's Summer Camp
Page 1 of 1