Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Idea Thread

Go down 
+13
Canis_dirus
Celo "The Moms"
DerpaGlerp
ultra
Lieo
Wolf
NicoleRhodes
Mr Allen J
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Maxx
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:53 am

What I mean is that space rps have been so overdone that it's not fun anymore. However flying pirate ships aren't as overdone, though are still common.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 am

ok what about land pirates that travel the deasert and hunt in ancient ruins and ride on land ships? or land sharks?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 am

I'm sorry, did you jsut say land sharks?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:02 am

Well, I'm going to go with my idea and make the RP. As of now the Old/New Gods is closed. I have much story to write.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Yes Yes i did or possibly giant sand worms like in dune the movie
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:59 pm

I loved reading the Dune series. They were good books.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm

I have an idea... for a thing... a roleplay.

I've always had these little stories I've written about a certain ghost named The Apparition. Basically its a ghost woman that haunts stuff. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in an RP about it, the ghost could be haunting an old town (and this would probably take place during the 18th or early 19th centuries, perhaps a little later. Basically the times of "horses and buggies"

I'm not real good on history as you can see. I need to know if anyone interested and if I end up making it, I need some gold plot ideas. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 pm

I may be of help. I love historical stuff. Just PM about what you need.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Sounds fun, though I don't have the time for a fourth rp right now. Maybe I'll join when space frees up.

Also, do it in a frontier town in the Midwest during the 1840s.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:45 am

Okay.

Anyone else got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 am

How about the western migration across the Great Plains? I heard it was a grueling journey, and we could have the Native Americans vs. Settlers, since the particular tribes that wore feathers were a very war-like people...feathers were actually rewards for doing certain things.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 pm

I couldbe a blackfoot indian. I shall Embrac my Inner NativeAmerican! Cuz I'm 1/8 blackfoot...
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Which is about as good as not being a Blackfoot at all.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Be quiet..... It's still enough for to legally declare minority status if i wanted to....
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Okay I've decided that I'm going to do the RP in a small town in America during the 1820s. I will play as the mayor of the town as well as the ghost haunting it.

I plan on this being a sort of slenderman-ish sort of Roleplay, but entirely different. I'm still a little dry on ideas though. The basis of the first plot-line was going to be, the townspeople were being terrorized by the ghost and something needed to be done about it (although I'm not going to do any exorcist stuff).
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:12 am

Hm...what do you guys think about a zombie apocalypse RP? Mine wouldn't be as action-packed as Dawn of the Dead or one of those cheep horror movies where there's a zombie at every turn, but would resemble The Road, The Walking Dead, and I Am Legend.

Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am

I tried one out identical to what you're talking about a month or so ago and it failed very quickly.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Hello everyone, ultra here. I was thinking of making a cyberpunk, conspiracy kitchen sink rp with super powers in it. Do you guys have any ideas you want to give?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:28 pm

What happened to your old account?
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 pm

I forgot everything. Anyway, good to see a familiar face. How is everything going around here?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm

You forgot your email and your password?

And not bad. To stay on-topic, I'm afraid I don't understand your rp idea. What do you mean by Kitchen Sink? Because if it's in relation to the phrase "everything but the kitchen sink", it is a very bad idea. Goofy rps are never very good nor do they last very long.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:42 pm

A conspiracy kitchen sink world would be a world where almost any conspiracy you can think of is real. The CIA killed JFK, the Illuminti are real, etc. When I'm done with the rough draft of the op, I'll post it here.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea.

Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:48 pm

The year is 2021 and the world has changed. Wars are no longer fought between countries, but between corporations and ancient conspiracies. Invisible wars. The participants hiding behind lies and proxy soldiers, running everything in the shadows. Resources are running out and a new technological cold war has started between the nations. More important however is the emergence of a new type of human. Ones that can can conjure fire with the snap of a finger and kill with a single thought. The world is at the precipice. One push, and we fall into a hell of nuclear fire.

EDIT: Just saw your post. I am not taking it to those extremes, but expect something like that.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 pm

You need a better OP, but I guess that's not too bad. I had an RP like that before called Masquerade that was about a magical cult, though it died quickly. Maybe you'll have more luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Idea Thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next