Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Syndicates OOC/Planning stage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

is this rp a good idea?
yes
Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
no
Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Here's an idea for a theme song for the thread.

I like dubstep.

Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:06 pm

name: Artifex Silvinski

Syndicate: Saybre-tech

appearance: Artifex is one of the people that have been come to be known as The Walmart People. Her normal attire consists of blue Pillsbury bunny pajama pants, a very baggy nyan cat pajama shirt thats about 3 sizes to large, neon pink and purple fuzzy my little pony slippers and green baseball socks embroidered with ducks and other birds in a strange camo-type pattern. All of these clothes seem to have been picked out intentionally so as clash with her dark black skin, miss matched neon Amber and blue eyes, her left being Amber and her right being blue and her thin athletic figure. Her hair neon orange frizzy hair which looks as if it was cut with a weedwacker clashes with everything about her. The hair resembles a massive swath of sea weed because at the ends, the hair is dyed dark algae green. If this is not enough to have you bent double over the toilet, trying not to vomit, her lips have the most obnoxious color of cheap pink lipstick and she has pink and blue fake eyelashes that look about ready to fall off her face. Her long thin fingers are tipped with very long, hook like gaudy fake nails that are every color of the rainbow with pictures of carious cartoon characters painted across their surface.

Bionics: The baggy shirt serves to hide the fact that Artifex's chest is mostly made of robotics, this is a result of a past incident in her time served as a agent working for Saybre. Basically, she had to have a large section of her chest and torso reconstructed. Both her heart and her lungs are fully robotic, which gives her an advantage stamina wise and makes her the literal embodiment of a cold hearted killer. Both of her eyes are fully robotic and can see allot more that human eyes can. One absorbs the higher spectrum of light and the other the lower. Her eyes can swivel around like those of a chameleon, but she never does this when other people are looking as it would ruin her disguise. Her normally slippered feet are both slippered because slippers are very useful when one does not want others knowing you were there, and because her feet and parts of her shins are robotic. A set of wheels can extend from the bottom of her feet allowing for faster travel along a flat plane. Her nails hide the fact that her fingers each have a small metal needle like thing instead of nails that can extend about 4-5 inches outwards, like very large, very sharp, hypodermic needles. The needles can inject a tranquilizer. Her hair is the way it is to hide a large metal plate that would otherwise be clearly visible covering a good portion of the back of her skull. Under the plate are cybernetic neurological implants that act to boost her already impressive brain power to a frightening percentage. Her outfit also serves to hide this fact as well. Very well in fact.

personality: When you talk to Artifex, she matches to profile for a complete air head that has a cumulative IQ of around a .3. However, this is far from the truth, give her the supplies and Artifex could quite easily build a nuclear war head. She is probably one of the most intelligent humans on the planet which is why she uses the disguise of a complete idiot. Its about as clever as a serial killer pretending to be a cab driver. Almost 0 suspicion, and for all intents and purposes, she is invisible. Sure, someone might have been killed in the same store as her, and they might have worn slippers, but gone unseen on tape but left one of her fake eyelashes behind or one of her socks, and when no other DNA shows up, and all evidence points to the air headed Walmart person... seriously? the girl with a IQ of .3? a killer? she can't even formulate a proper sentence, how on earth could she have figured out so much as one end of a gun from another?

On the flip side, this seemingly total air head, really is a criminal mastermind in the highest degree. On her average business day, she deposits around 50 instructions informing her various clients as to what to inside various items in encoded messages that look to be something as mundane as a shopping list of a piece of garbage. But if you- actually, I'm not going to spoil all her tricks just yet. She has a insatiable desire to create, and to her, the most beautiful masterpiece is one that is both figuratively ingenious as well as seemingly impossible. And even more impossible to piece together. She does have a slightly sadistic passion for playing cat and mouse, and taunting her opponents. Unfortunately, there are very, very few that she has to work hard at to beat, and a lot of the time she feels like she's trying to give hints someone with Down's syndrome who will never, ever, clueing and see the big picture. So, when the opportunity arrises, and there is actually someone who can see the big picture, she will eagerly engage in a battle of the wits. And only on a few occasions has she gotten close to loosing. Unfortunately. She is very much like Exo in the dare devil aspect, but operates on a completely different playing field.

powers/abilities: Increased intelligence, (To the point that its more than a little scary) increased stamina, (In horse power, seeing as she runs on a mechanical engine of sorts.) Hypodermic nails, rollerblade feet and... a metal scull and breastplate kind of makes you a little bit bullet proof.

Character theme: Again, I am not musically talented, nor have a good taste in the matter so, a matter of homework is needed for me to come up with a decent piece.

Other: Nero the neurological narcissist operating a fencing move known as novacane under the influence of nurotoxin based narcotics.

If that is a bit OP'd I'll change it, this is probably the most physically powerful character I've made so far. Sad as that may be.

Last edited by God-mod on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:37 pm

I don't like the neurotoxin, and the outfit is a little sketchy for a criminal, but if you get rid of the toxin, I'll accept it.

also, she needs to be in a Syndicate, or just put "undecided" in her syndicate section. Just a note, Saybre-tech will basically be the bad guys and Fusee will be the good guys who are trying to stop Saybre from world domination.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:41 pm

TheOperator wrote:
Here's an idea for a theme song for the thread.

I like dubstep.

eh. It's got potential, but the current theme's name is Syndicate, so it kinda fits...
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:51 am

As requested I have created an evil agent. Very Happy Note that I briefly skimmed the OP because I'm very lazy right now, but I got the jist of everything and will probably go back and read it more clearly tomorrow when my eyes are not burnt from my skull from the screen of my computer. Also, I think capitalization would be a good trait for your sheets and other aspects of your OP, wouldn't you agree? Wink

Name: Lurin Delarus

Syndicate: Saybre-Tech

Appearance: Lurin is tall and slender. He is greatly caged in a cybernetic "prism" as metallic robotics cover almost every nook and cranny of his body. Most of his skin is made of metal, his entire head is a large metal box containing a living brain and many other organic fibers inside that control everything. Nearly his entire body is made entirely of robotics, however a huge mass of organs and organic material lie cased up tightly in several metal chasms filled with life support operating systems in his stomach.

Lurin has skin made of metal, it often looks like a mix of dark gray mixed with a silver tint His eyes are robotic and red with a glow to them. Lurin's limbs are also made up completely of robotics, they are able to turn and rotate on practically any axis possible, this helps him in his assassinations. He has large guns strapped to his body, some on his right arm. He is often seen wearing either a suit or an armor coating of some sort.

Lurin has a large red glowing circle in the middle of his chest, this is a pretty good target when fighting him. It controls much of his suit, if you take it out his life support will begin to rapidly fail and his cybernetics will power down.

Personality: Being 75% robotic, Lurin often has a dry personality. Most of his emotions were lost long ago when the implants first came to his mind, but he does have a pretty decent portion of his old self left inside of him and he can still express feeling and thoughts in a human way. Lurin is also insane--but he hides it, and rather well too. He is very insane, criminally insane, but not at the modern time extent, he will not do something stupid and get caught when he does something bad. He covers it up so well it was as if the person just vanished from the planet without another word. Then he'll move on to his next target.

His targets are often people he doesn't like or just random idiots in his way. He'll do anything to prove a point and can be rather unpredictable at times.

Powers/abilities: (tell me, in this time period do we use high-tech scifi gear like lasers and sheilds, or do bullets and bombs still exist?)

Lurin is your basic killing machine. He carries many guns on him at all times, some are even built into his cybernetic body. There are exactly three guns in his right arm, one of them you can tell is there because it pokes up right above the above side of his arm a tad. He has 2 large blades implanted into his right arm as well which can retract. He carries 2 smaller, less powerful guns in his left arm and two large rockets in his iron feet which allows him to lift off into the air for a short period of time. Lurin usually carries a few other blades and guns built into his abdomen pieces.

Character Theme:

Other: Nero

-----------------------------------------------

Went a bit crazy with the weapons, but tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 am

The answer is yes. Bullets are still around, but there are lasers as well. There's also a type of bulelt made by Saybre called the Shredder, which is a bullet coated in burning plasma.

ok, the cybernetics are a bit much, but accepted. Don't worry about going weapon-crazy. There are some nasty agents running amok. You'll all love Sasha when I make her.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:58 am

Nice!

Yeah, I tend to make characters that are nowhere near human. I often get bored with human characters really easily for some reason. Sorry if it was too much, tell me if you want anything changed.

The Shredder would be a good weapon for him, that could do good as that big gun on his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:04 am

it's cool.

and yeah, shredders are epic.

a list of different kinds of Saybre-tech weapons:

bullets: Herp a derp

plasma mortar: used in heavy weapons. Your futuristic bazooka.

shredder: bullets covered in burning plasma. armor-piercing. This is the most used.

frion ray: a laser that has been cooled to absolute zero and then fired. Moves twice as slow as a bullet, but freezes whatever it hits to the core.

laser: very unstable. simply a superheated laser.

scrambler beam: a special kind of laser that emits an energy ray causing molecules to disassemble. They're expensive, unstable, unreliable, and hard to take care of, but a hit from a scrambler is a one-shot KO.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:06 am

Okay, I changed the neurotoxin and the 'classified' thing. She'll work for Saybre, for now. And, yeah, I kind of thought the costume would be a bit much, but would you suspect that complete air head of organizing crimes? Ever?

Anyway, I just got back from seeing the Hobbit, it was really good, then animation was excellent.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:09 am

Awesome Maxx, he'll probably be seen using them all, not all at once though, but probably throughout the entire RP he'll be using many of those weapons.

Nice GM! I've been wanting to see that, looks really good.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:10 am

I was supposed to see the Hobbit with my girlfriend last night. She called it off cuz she was studying for exams. I think she's trying to tell me something... Sad
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:15 am

Or she's trying to study.

Stop being a pessimest. Its not good for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:18 am

Heh... well... either way, she could be studying or... the other thing...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:22 am

the other thing...?

lol Operator. I know. the problem we have though is I think I like her a hell of a lot more than she likes me.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:25 am

Just kidding Maxx. Wink
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:28 am

i knwo grox.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:30 am

Mmhm.

So anyways, when shall we get this started?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:37 am

when I make my character sheets. i'd like us to get one more member, but that may be unrealistic. Give me till monday. I have a lot of sheets to upload. I'll put all of your sheets in the OP soon.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:06 am

god mod, pms.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:41 pm

I checked my inbox and nothing showed up. :/
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:43 pm

-_-

I'll re-send it.

EDIT: re-sent
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

So, when's the IC going to be up?
And if its a matter of needing one more person, I could tell scrat about this forum. (However, I'm not altogether sure that everyone would think thats a good idea.)
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:37 pm

if you tell scratt about this forum i will murder you with a rusty butter knife.

the IC will be up by tuesday.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Well, thats not as bad as being killed by a 4 inch brass bell wielded by a man dressed up as Santa who was asking for donations on the side of the road moments earlier... so...

But okay, I wont tell him until he doesn't go all: "AMA FIREN MAH LASERS!!!" as his primary mode of attack and has mastered the art of strategic subtleties. I don't expect that to happen until I'm in collage studying glowing rabbits though.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Glowing rabbits?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syndicates OOC/Planning stage    Syndicates OOC/Planning stage  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Syndicates OOC/Planning stage
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next