Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mogwai (IC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:47 am

"Okay, so what do you want us to do?" Jack asked Rachel, wondering what she had in mind, "Well, first of all, I want to know which Mogwai is your favorite, Jack. Haven't you ever tried to travel by Mogwai before?" She asked. As she said this, he saw her pull out a black disk with a glowing Violet core. A horse or deer-like creature wrapped around its rim. "Uh, no, it's a new concept." He held up three Matrixes, "Taproot, Nighthawk, Dart! Return!" The three withdrew, leaving the black Jaguar-armadillo, Keystone. He looked back at Rachel, "So now what?" Rachel huffed, "I'm surprised you haven't tried this before." She threw her Matrix, and it bounced back into her hand, as a gigantic white creature with radiant violet markings appeared. It pawed the ground and snorted. It had markings like a cheetah on its body. "Guys, meet my friend, Daymare." She said.

Mark frowned, "Daymare? Like a Nightmare during the Day?" He asked. Rachel nodded, "Glad somebody gets it. She's a pretty beautiful Mogwai, but don't be fooled, she's an absolute nightmare in battle for her enemies." Jack sighed, "Okay, that aside, what now?" Rachel nodded, "Yeah, this part's easy. Get on your Mogwai's back." As she said this, Daymare lowered her head, and she hopped onto the gigantic creature's back, taking hold of a few locks of her mane. Everyone did as told, and got on their Mogwai's backs. Unfortunately, nobody was truly comfortable riding them. Tabitha was stuck between one of Sandtrap's joints, Mark was trying not to slip down Shasta's back, and Jack himself was trying to get comfortable on the hairy, yet leathery shell on Keystone's back.

"Okay, now, hold on, and just tell your Mogwai where you want to go. Simple as that. Eventually, you'll figure out a position that's more comfortable than others." She took hold of Daymare's mane more firmly, "Okay, Daymare, let's go!" The Mogwai reared up, and dashed into the trees, so fast that Jack could barely process it. "Uh, Keystone! Follow!" The Mogwai bolted forward so fast he almost threw him off his back, but regardless, Jack held on. They went after Rachel and Daymare, and could only catch up to her when he heard Rachel order her Mogwai to slow down. Jack and the others caught up. "Is Daymare always that fast?!" He yelled. Rachel, seeming to have lightened up from riding, laughed. It was real and genuine this time, and was a rather strange sound, like a zebra braying or something. "And that was only at a canter!" She cried. Jack was shocked. Keystone was fast, but if he couldn't catch this Mogwai when it was cantering, just how fast was a gallop? "Seriously, why is she that fast?!" He asked. Rachel laughed again, "She's built this way! There ain't no Mogwai I've ever seen that can even match her speed!"

Jack, out of questions, focused on riding. He could see why Rachel was having fun. With the gigantic Mogwai carrying him, and at the speed they were going, it felt like he was flying. Tabitha and Mark behind him seemed to be having a great time, although Sandtrap and Shasta weren't as fast as Keystone, and definitely not as quick as Daymare. Rachel was right. This was the way to travel.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Iris gasped at the size and ferocity of the giant Mogwei that now stood before her. She had forgotten how big G.Rex was. Seeing the monster so happy, she decided to toss her own matrices into the air. All five of her Mogwei came out, and the Masquerade's Shadowfowl fled their matrices and surrounded the giant chicken.

"Oh sh*t!" Iris cursed "I forgot about that stupid chicken!"

"What is that?" Professor Bell asked, seeing the giant chicken.

"It's the Chicken Queen." Axel walked down the path and over to where the Shadowfowl were circling the giant chicken and chanting. "A giant shadowfowl that all the other Shadowfowl worship as a deity".

"What he said." Iris chimed in "Is there any way we can make the Shadowfowl stop following the Chicken Queen?"

"I'm not sure," Bell said, examining the giant chicken. "You could always give it back". The chicken gobbled angrily and jumped up in the air. Several Shadowfowl surrounded professor Bell and assumed an attacking position. "Or not". Iris rolled her eyes, and sent the Chicken Queen to go and walk around the ranch with her subjects, and she gobbled off, all thirty or so Shadowfowl following her.

"Anyways," Iris said, smiling "I believe we're overdue for a battle, Red!"
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Red seemed fearful, but not for himself.

Ghentisis Rex snarled as the new Mogwai appeared. His red marking glowed even brighter. He had never played well with others.

Red feared that Rex would go to far and attack Iris after fighting a Mogwai or two. He was agressive and nearly always angry. The beast had taken Red's anger at himself and harnessed it into power of his own. He sighed, and motioned for his monster to step to his side of the field. The giant stomped his foot as a show of pure power, crushing the ground below. Slammed it's long an armored tail on the ground, and released an earth shaking roar.

It was by far stronger than it had ever been. It's incredible resilience had been driven to and beyond it's limits. It's strength growing greater with every day spent on tht mountain.

He spent a while on that mountain.

Ghentisis Rex snarled and rose to its full fifteen foot hieght, an intimidating display or the power that radiated from the beast.

Red raised his hand and signaled to the beast, which nodded in understanding. Red had developed his own battle language on that mountain.

Now he didnt even have to speak to order an attack making it increasingly hard to predict what would come...
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Iris smiled. It was fighting time, and fighting was what Iris did best.

"We should move farther into the ranch. We're too close to the gate. The MLAF might catch us".

Mizu began to walk farther into the ranch and Iris nodded to her other Mogwei, who all went to run around and play in their home. Sh beckoned for Red to come and ran after Mizu, who was standing in a circular pit of sand next to the castle- the arena, where Mogwei could face off without attracting the wrong kind of attention.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Red watched emotionless, and followed. G.Rex close behind.

Taking his place on the field, he once again motioned to the dinosaur.

"You may have the first move." Red said, letting Iris hear his deeper voice for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Iris almost blushed when he heard his voice. It was deeper and more masculine than it used to be. But she pushed her attraction aside and got Mizu ready.

"Let's go!" The Whale shark/gorilla Hybrid made a roaring noise that sounded like a monkey cry mixed with whalesong, and charged head-on at the roaring dragon. When it got within a few feet of the giant reptile, she leapt straight up into the air, and came down on top of it, claws ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Red smirked. His strategy was already working.

Ghentisis Rex roared and wheeled around smashing his massive tail into the gorilla shark and sending it flying to the side. Ghentisis Rex had enough power to hold stalemate even with Diabel even before he left for the mountain. This was no longer a mogwai, but an abomination.

Ghentisis Rex had learned not to go to it's opponent, but to let it come to him. He was built for it. His counterattacks would take the battle for him. As a full frontal attack wouldnt work. He was to strong an his defenses were to high.

Red motioned again for Ghentisis to be ready for more attacks an to hold tight.

Ghentisis snarled, waiting for his opponent to get up. He wanted to get back at this monster which humiliated him before he left. He would make it suffer before finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Mizu smirked when it hit the ground. So the lizard had gotten better.

She propped itself up on it's hands and swung it's body around, taking the lizard's legs out. She then pushed off of it's hands and landed on Ghentis Rex's chest, trying to crush the air out of it with her weight.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Ghentisis Rex was mad now. He struggled for a moment, raking his massive hand claws down the monkeyshark's sides. He was startig to tirefrom lack of oxygen, before slinging his neck forward and smashing his head into Mizu's chest. This allowed his body to culr easier, and kick his legs forward. The large and sharp claws dug into Mizu's shoulders and pulled back, slinging the creature back upside down, freeing himself, and hopefully causing the monkeyshark to land on it's head.

Now to pull out the big guns.

Ghentisis Rex opened his maw and bore his many massive teeth. It was feeding time if the beast got up and attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Mizu roared in anger and got back up, staring straight at her opponent. Blood trickled from her sides, and her stomach ached. This lizard was officially on her bad side. She roared again and opened her gaping maw, which was lined with thousands of shark teeth, almost as if to say "I got one of those too, buddy".

She stood still, and waited for her opponent's move.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Red grinned, Ghentisis, despite being a bottle of brains, muscle, and anger, was quite patient when it came to his battling style. If he knew Iris, he knew she didnt have as much patience as he did, unless of course she had changed.

Ghentisis Rex cracked his neck, and gav a deep guttaral growl before stalking around Mizu. Each step was meaningful and had it's own purpose. He knew that this battle was in his favor. He planned the next attack to be the finisher. He could battle for hours, but he was getting BORED and wanted to go and relax for the first time in years.

All he had to do was wait.

After all, what was a few more minutes?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Rachel had been riding with everyone else for a long while, before eventually dismounting Daymare and ordering her to return. The other Masters also ordered their friends back into their Matrixes. "What is it?" Jack ran up and stopped beside her. She looked around, she had seen it, she was sure of it, "I don't know, I thought I saw something. I can't be sure what it was, though." "M.L.A.F?" Jack's hands strayed to his belt, where his Matrixes were. "I don't know. I didn't see any Olive Green, but it wasn't an animal." As soon as she said this, a shape darted into the clearing and tackled Jack, "Hey! Get off me!" He cried, stunned. The shape, as it turned out, was another person. A few seconds later, Jack kicked out, catching the attacker in the stomach and pushing him off. He stumbled back, temporarily breathless from the blow. In one hand he was holding one of Jack's Matrixes. "Hey! Give that back!"

The attacker, a teen about their age, with dark black skin and long, braided hair, turned to flee, but was caught off-guard when Rachel herself charged in. She barreled into him, pushing him to the ground, and he screamed as her teeth sank into his hand. She tasted blood, and momentarily worried that she might catch something, but she shoved such thoughts aside. She was now too angry to care. "Hey! Get off me!" The thief cried, trying to detach her without making the bite wound worse. He could not, however. Rachel's jaw had locked on tightly, clamping down and keeping him from moving. Though he hit her repeatedly with his free hand, she would not let go.

When the strange teen had stolen Jack's Matrix, the change in Rachel had been neither slow nor subtle. She had charged in as quickly as lightning, and had clamped down onto the thief's hand so hard that her bite had drawn blood. Her eyes had turned completely black, and she kept the stranger from moving with some inhuman strength that welled up from some hidden place. Jack was shocked at it, but forced himself to shake off his sudden fear, and snatched back Dart's Matrix out of the boy's hand. Meanwhile, Tabitha and Mark grabbed Rachel's shoulders, trying to pull her away from him before she caused too much damage.

Eventually, they succeeded, but had to hold her back to prevent her from attacking a second time, in a cage of arms. The thief sat, propped against a tree trunk, gripping his injured hand and staring at her in terror. Her eyes were pure black, his blood on her face. Her breathing was strange and uneven, and her teeth were bared in a sort of snarl. She tried to break free and charge him again, but once more, Tabitha and Mark clamped down on her shoulders, keeping her from lunging. She had not seemed muscular, but to Jack, it appeared that his friends were now struggling to hold her.

Jack turned to the thief, gave him a quick glance-over, before saying, "You shouldn't have tried to steal my Matrix, you know." He said. This thief, surprisingly, was another Master. He had three Matrixes with yellow cores clamped to his belt. The thief seemed stunned, before giving a breathless laugh, "So that's what you call these things, huh?" Jack was about to respond, but before he could, the boy stood and leaned against the tree, "Forget that, what's wrong with her?" He asked, indicating Rachel.

Jack looked over at her, where she continued to move as though prepared to tear out the stranger's throat, unusually savage, despite the fact that she had seemed quite normal, for the most part. "I don't know, but I think I know." He went over and crouched down, holding up Dart's Matrix, "It's okay, I got it back."

Gradually, a sliver of brown iris appeared, and contracted, until her eyes were normal. Her breathing slowed, and she seemed to immediately calm down. When he thought it was safe, he signaled for Mark and Tabitha to let her go. She got up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, getting rid of the blood on her face, "Goodness," She said, clearing her throat, possibly bothered by the taste of blood. "I haven't lost control like that since...two years ago."

The thief behind her laughed nervously, "You mean that was normal...!?" Rachel turned to look at him, glaring, "You're stupid, if you think I am going to let you get away with stealing something like a Matrix from someone who deserves it." She hissed. "Now, if I were you, I'd start explaining, right now, before I decide to let Geoclaw use you as a punching bag!" As she said this, her hand hovered over one of her Matrixes.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Mizu circled the G-rex. She remembered that the lizard had a short fuse, and living in the mountains probably made that worse. She could defeat Ghetis rex if he moved first, she was sure of it.

But how long would that take?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Gale held his arms to his face, still not believing he was terrified of a girl who he was most certainly bigger than. But then again, when was the last time he had seen a girl's eyes turn completely black, and then have her attack him and bite him? Never. "Look, I don't even know what these...'Matrixes' are! I just found some of them three days ago when I fell into a cave! I'll put them back, if I can even find the place again!" The girl seemed to huff, "Forget it, man, you're stuck with those Matrixes now. The Mogwai in them have bonded to you, and they won't go anywhere else without you." Gale frowned, lowering his arms a little, "Mogwai? That's what you call those...monsters?!"

The girl clutched her hands into fists, "In case you're wondering, these monsters have been my only friends for a total of three years! Let's not overlook the fact that you tried to steal a Matrix from one of my friends!" Gale flung up his arms again, "Look! I haven't seen any more aside from my own! I never saw a color like that before! Only yellow! I wanted answers!" The girl almost seemed like she was preparing to strike him. "I'm not lying! I don't even know!" He cried.

Surprisingly, she suddenly lightened up, "Fine, you want answers? Well then, first lesson, don't steal from others. Mogwai choose their Masters for a reason, and you don't want it to be a bad one." Gale shot to his feet, "Wait, they chose me!?" The girl impatiently tapped her foot, "Yes, they do, did you think if you took someone else' Matrix that the Mogwai inside would listen to you? You don't decide who the Matrix belong to. The Mogwai do, and it's pretty much impossible to separate them from their Masters after awhile."

Gale looked at the other three, but the guy in the army jacket shrugged, "Hey, we don't know. Only been Masters for about a week." He looked back at the girl, "What do you mean? Am I in trouble?" he asked. "Well, not if you're careful, but the M.L.A.F. will soon be all over you, when they find out that you have them." Gale frowned, "Please, just, tell me everything, I have no Idea what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:22 am

After a long day of searching, Shaun camped out in the woods for the night. The falling snow kept the trees wet and stopped them from burning. Shaun found a spot that was clear of snow, and built his fire there, using Mortos' flames to ignite it. He let all of his Mogwei but Diabel out, and they sat around the fire with him. Pajak nestled on one side of Shaun, Lod on the other, and Mortos settled himself in the middle of the fire, where he slept. Shaun ate a small meal of deer jerky that he had obtained when he came up north and then used a brush to polish Pajak's shell until it shone an obsidian-like black, and the creature fell asleep nestled up to its master. Despite how he acted, Shaun really loved his Mogwei. He relaxed and pulled out a deck of cards, and played blackjack with Lod for a little, but eventually tired of it and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:39 am

Ghentisis decided that the monkeyshark had, had enough. It was time to end this fight. He backed away from the circle, and kept backing.

Red's eyes widened, this could have disastrous aftereffects.

Ghentisis then charged, his neck bent down and his mouth agape. He picked up speed from a slow run, to a fast jog, to a full on sprint. Now, a solid wall of muscle was powering its way towards Mizu. The ground beneath Ghentisis' feet cracked and stook with every step, and what looked like scrapes in the dirt were left behind. The dinosaur plowed into Mizu, picking the monkey shark off it's feet and biting down on it's shoulder with the mind blowing bite power of a tyrannosaur. However, it kept pushing, causing it's momentum to super power the thrust, and pulled Mizu into it's charge.

Right in the direction of Iris.

Red nearly panicked.

(Sorry for the godmod on actually hitting you. I'll edit if I need to.)
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:52 am

Mizu cried in pain, and returned to her matrix. Iris looked at the T-Rex, and closed her eyes. There was no stopping it. It was over, and it was all her fault for challenging the beast.

Or was it?

"BOCK-CAW!" Ghentis was struck head on and flew off course, away from Iris. Whatever hit him rammed the dino into the ground, and the Chicken Queen stood up. She cawed again, and a flock of no less than fifty Shadowfowl (more had arrived since earlier) swarmed the giant dino and bombarded it with exploding eggs. The queen commanded them with a fury as they dive bombed the dino. (sorry for the slight god-mod).
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:04 am

Ghentisis Rex roared as he skidded back from the new Mogwai. He was surprised, but far from done. It looked at the offender, which happened to be a dinosaur's distant cousin.

The he was being attacked by many, many exploding eggs. He snarled, and swept his tail like a baseball bat, sending many chickens flying back, only to be replaced by more. The land serpent snarled in frustration, raining it's foot to try and stomp on another.

The foot never came.

Ghentisis Rex became a blob or red energy, before returning to Red, who silently held out his Matrix, absorbing the carnosaur back to it's storage form.

"Take a break, cool off, and then you can come back out." He whispered, to the engraved disk, before placing it back in his hoodie pocket.

His concern then switched to Iris, he ran over, skidding to a halt next to her and grabbed both of her shoulders.

Although he didn't speak, the look in his eyes begged her to say she was okay.

Her boyfriend was gonna try to kill him. He knew it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:20 am

And kill him he would.

"Get you ****ing hands off my girlfriend before I beat you ****ing head in!" Jordan released his Mogwei, and a giant Neon yellow fly appeared in the air. It screeched and sprayed acid at Red. Meanwhile, the Chicken Queen was tallying her losses. Three stone chickens, posed in different shapes, now decorated the ranch. The Chicken Queen looked down at the stone Shadowfowl. A single black tear welled up in her eye, and it dripped down onto the one of the stone Shadowfowl. The tear spread across it's stone skin, and it disintegrated into the dirt.

Iris was in shock. She thought she was dead. I mean, you can't live through getting plowed by a dinosaur, can you? She stared ahead in a trance, her eyes blank as her boyfriend went to attack her best friend.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:34 am

Red, looked at the acid comming at him, and jumped to the side, rollig out of his jump and allowing the acid to fly past him harmlessly. He fought his own mogwai to get up. He would not die to an overgrown knat.

Red was tempted to reach for his knife, but thought better of it.

He would evade until Iris stepped in. Attacking back would only make the situation worse.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:45 am

The Chicken Queen spun around and stared right at Jordan. All he had seen of Jordan's attack was flying acid, and it was mad. Nobody messed with the Chicken Queen's master.

It spun around on it's heel, and charged at Jordan. The fly got in it's way and it sent the insect back into it's matrix in one swipe. It charged at Jordan and plowed him straight over, it's giant claws ending up at Jordan's throat.

"Get off me you fat bird!" it called out. Iris fell to her knees, and started to shake uncontrollably and sob.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:00 am

Gale had been listening for about an hour, before the guy he had tried to steal from, Jack, had asked if he had wanted to join the group. Gale had never been in any group, and he didn't really have anywhere to go. However, there were a lot of things to consider. First of all, he didn't really know these people that well, and second, the girls in the group didn't seem to like him much. The one girl, Tabitha, was frowning, and the other one, Rachel, who had attacked him...well...it wasn't a great feeling to know that you had been beaten by a girl. However, from what they had said, he was going to need help if he was going to survive. Another issue, was that among his Mogwai, which he had actually named upon first seeing them, one wasn't exactly much of a fighter. He still didn't see what use Bessie had in his group. He had actually named her that, because she was basically just a big, feathery dairy cow, and had appeared to actually break up a fight. It had taken Gale forever to pick that fight.

Shrugging, he said, "Well, I guess I can tag along for a little bit, but if I don't like it, then I'm leaving." Rachel stepped past Jack and shook her head, pupils dilating a bit more than natural, "No, either you come with us, or you don't." Gale, upon seeing this, quickly nodded, not wanting another reminder of his humiliating defeat, "Okay, I'll come!" Rachel sighed, "Good, now let's go. Once the M.L.A.F. finds out about you, they'll be after you, and we ain't sticking around to wait for them."

She started to turn around, before Mark jumped up, "Wait! But shouldn't we make camp!" Rachel shook her head, and kept walking, "Nope! We travel through the night!" Tabitha frowned, "So we're going to live like vampires?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Rachel laughed a little at this, "Trust me, the life of a vampire isn't so bad! In fact, you'll find that a lot of people leave you alone at night!"

Although the night seemed safe enough, a hostile presence was quickly approaching Shaun. Soon, a distance away, an M.L.A.F. helicopter, painted black and olive green, deposited a figure on the snow. The M.L.A.F. officer Walter Shaw straightened, dusting the snow and nonexistent dust off his uniform, before grabbing a single Matrix from his belt. The black metal glinted dully, and the center pulsed a glowing olive. Wordlessly, he threw the Matrix at a tree, and caught it on the rebound.

From the resulting energy, burst forth a Mogwai of about ten feet tall, that was thirteen feet long. It looked very much like a large male mandrill, save for the thick brown spikes sprouting from its back and tail, like those of the thorny devil lizard, normally found in the desert. Olive markings glowed ominously by the light of the waning moon. The Mogwai called Thordrill, loyal to Shaw, had once produced noise at his summoning, but was now trained to be as silent as a cat. Still keeping quiet, Shaw pointed towards the dimly glowing fire in the distance.

Thordril turned to face in the direction, and prepared to attack. His spikes and fur bristled, and his muscles seemed to visibly increase in size, as his entire body glowed with olive energy. With the preparations complete, he pounded his fists to the ground, making an audible noise as energy jumped from his fists into the ground beneath the snow. He unleashed an ear-splitting shriek that crackled like lightning.

Last edited by ViperaUnion on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:10 am

Red looked back up to Iris, who was now sobbing. He ran back to her again, sliding to his knees and hugging her.

He didnt think any words he could share would hold more meaning.

He held her trying to stop the crying. He knew first han what it was like to have Ghentisis Rex charging at you. It was like trying to stare death in the face and not blink. Bot everyone could do it without practice or training. He was a hunter, he had trained himself to not.

But poor Iris thought hersel one with nature. It ould be scary to see earth itself nearly kill you.

"You're... Fine... You're... Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:26 am

"Hey! Get your filthy hands off my girlfriend!"

"SHUT THE H*LL UP!" Iris pushed Red back and jumped to her feet in a rage. She called off the chicken and replaced it's claws with hers.

"I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU!" she screamed through her tears "ALL YOU DO IS SCREAM AND CRY AND BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING AND YOU'RE THE MOST MOTHER-****ING PARANOID JERK I'VE EVER MET!"

"But, baby-"

"DON'T YOU BABY ME! GET THE CENSORED OUT OF HERE! WE'RE DONE!"

"But-"

"GO!" Iris stood up and he ran as fast as he could across the ranch and out the gate. Professor Bell walked out of the castle, two bottles of soda in his hands. He saw the boy running, and smiled, then walked over to Iris and hugged her. He jumped up and down like a little girl in his mind. That sad excuse for a boy was gone.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:48 am

Red had not known how the boy had acted in the past, he had just met him. Iris had been dating him, and now, because of the battle, he had drivin them apart.

What a hot mess he had created.

Red pulled his hood up. The head cover was deep enough to hide his yes but shallow enough to show his noes and mouth. He didn't want to be seen right now. Not after what he had just caused.

So he turned on his heel and walked away.

He walked until he was out of earshot.

He walked until he reached the fence on the eastern side. There was a tree there that seemed to splay out in all directions, providing shade from the sun. As he came to it, he climbed up the trunk and laid down on a branch about ten feet in the air. He held out his Matrix and released Ghentisis Rex.

The dinosaur looked around, expecting to be in a battle, only to realize it was downtime. The monster reptile looked at Red for a moment, before laying down at the base of the tree, as if he was guarding it. The great beast let out a soft growl.

Asking for Red to pull out his radio.

The boy smiled sadly and did so, taking the radio out of his backpack and placking it against the base of the tree branch he was laying on. Tuning it until it picked up a signal from a radiostation a few miles away.

The radio began to send out a calming song, "Lucky Man" by the VERVE began to play.

How had he royally ruined a relationship and possibly made his best friend and childhood crush fear him and his Mogwai.

He sighed, and began to just listen to the music. He couldn't help but think how much simpler things were on the mountain.

He didnt trust himself to deal with the problems right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mogwai (IC)   Mogwai (IC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mogwai (IC)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next