Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC

Go down 
+2
Maxx
Mr Allen J
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Fine but this better be a good post.

And remember to let the pirate escape.

Wolf, just a pointer, you have way too many run-ons. Don't be afraid to make a short sentence or two.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:09 pm

I've already saved her. I altereed my first post.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:50 pm

The Midnight Stalker wrote:
I've already saved her. I altereed my first post.

yeah Put...I kina need the guy to run away, not be knocked out. could you possibly retcon that?
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 am

Someone could taze him in the leg or something, that generally works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:42 am

Once God-Mod posts I'll wrap up the fight.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:01 am

yeah i'll fix that real quick.

Edit. It's fixed. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
MaskedSpy91
Newborn
MaskedSpy91

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:52 pm

I would Like to Join.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Then make a sheet?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 pm

I dunno if he's new to this or not. But he's a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:59 am

Name: Marshall Tanner
type: mutant
bounty: $300,000
role: armorer/weapon technician

appearance: Marshall is that smooth-talking villain from those cowboy movies you used to watch as a kid who never seems to not look badass and at the same time holds that coveted country lilt to his voice that you would give your left kidney to be able to replicate. He is of average size for a man, being about 5'11 and weighing 160 pounds. He isn't overly muscular, but is well built and defined, as he works out a lot. His skin is a light brown, as he is of African origin. His hair is coal black and is short in that stubbly manner that looks fantastic on a black man's head but pitiful on a white's. His eyes have an intelligent-yet-sarcastic look to them, as if he's always thinking of the next witty thing he can say. His sarcastic look is amplified by a pair of circular rimless glasses that sit low on his nose and are pushed up when needed for reading or magnification. On his lip sits a bushy black mustache like a villain in a Western movie, though he hasn't the beard to complete the villain stereotype. He dresses in a very southern fashion, wearing blue denim jeans with a white undershirt, which his normally covered by a denim jacket. Marshall normally wears a pair of black spurred cowboy boots on his feet, and a matching black cowboy hat on his head. He wears brown leather gloves on his hands, and a thick leather belt with a large buckle on his waist.

When on a raid, he switches his jacket with a heavy kevlar and ceramic bulletproof vest. he also wears a pair of sunglasses in place of his normal spectacles, which cuts down on glare.

weapons/items: Colt .44 Magnum revolver (modified 10-shot), Gyrojet (pistol that fires mini rockets with nearly no blowback at the cost of ammo being so expensive that you might as well be firing gold bars).

Assault weapon: M16 carbine with red dot sight and under-barrel grenade launcher. He also carries several flashbang grenades with him.

power: In case you haven't noticed, Marshall has many weapons, but no effective melee weapon (save the shotgun). This, quite frankly, is because he doesn't need one. Marshall can construct items out of pure psychic energy. The most common thing for him to create is weaponry, such as knives, swords, and (his personal favorite) whips. Now, these psychic creations are hot, so incredibly hot that they can actually burn at 450 degrees Celsius (842 degrees Fahrenheit, powerful enough to actually burn through kevlar and most clothing, though they do not burn him, as he is the power supplier. His weapons are incredibly sharp as well, allowing him to create devastating damage to enemies in the swing of a blade. He can use his defensively as well, and conjure walls of energy to protect himself, though this has limits which are listed in the weakness section.

Now for weaknesses. Firstly, psychic energy is still energy, just in a different, more concentrated form. This means that, like electrical energy, psychic energy is conducted by water. In fact, psychic energy is so much more powerful that it will actually warp towards any running water nearby. However, this means that if Marshall was soaked in water and then went to use his power, or already had the power activated, he'd be fried crispier than a bucket of KFC. Secondly, the larger Marshall's constructs become, the more fragile they become. He could, for example, make a shield the size of a building, but that shield would have the thickness of a 1/16 inch pane of glass (ie-very weak). However, this isn't a total weakness, as his constructs when shattered fragment into shards that resemble glass and are very hot (though cool down considerably, making them unable to burn kevlar). Because of this, Marshall is confined to constructs no larger than, say, a microwave oven in total mass (not size, meaning that he can make lon skinny constructs). Thirdly, Marshall cannot make any sort of machinery out of his psychic energy. He cannot make anything with moving parts, as that is too complex and would cause brain damage to himself when he attempted to create it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:10 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm still waiting on maxx so I can post.......
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 pm

You two can still post we were just in a gunfight and it just ended.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 pm

No i just saved Talor and she has yet to repsond, cuzz me and maxx might be going something.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:26 pm

well i guess i can go ahead and post is it ok to o go to enemy ship yet?

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:33 pm

We're heading back to our ship so we can suit up.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Meh whatever. I guess Aron Will have to recharge his laser then..... It's only good for a few shots, since he has a small battery.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:53 pm

well so are we going to the ship then raiding their ship?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Yes. But, we haven't left the bar yet.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:16 pm

ok so for now just grab all the beer i can and take off?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:57 am

working on a post.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:09 pm

YAY! the wiat was worth it..... Cuv i was gonna post without you responding today....... But you siad that so im gonna wiat a bit longer.....
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 pm

WEll i gt bored and drew this. A map of Shaken Island, where Aron Is from.

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 Pictur10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC   Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave New Sea / Futuristic Pirate RP OOC
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next