Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apparition (OOC/Planning)

Go down 
+5
Lieo
The Stalker of Shadows
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Derkal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:45 am

Sorry for being gone for a while. Things have been busy.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:46 am

Also, forgot to mention, I found a song that might make a good theme song for the RP. It's not exactly scary, but it's not horrible, and I don't think it has any lyrics in it.

Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 am

Ah, I love this song...
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:47 am

Oooh I like that. Very Happy

I've got a song that might work as well.

and if not that then this one, which I like better.

Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:35 am

Name: Nobody actually uses his real name. Everyone just calls him "The Tank". This is his nickname he was given during middle school because of his obsession with technology and is a reference to "The Matrix".

Appearance:
Tank here really lives up to his name. He is a very, lets say bulky guy. He is not skinny, he is not a runner, and he is more of a danger to food than he is to things on the front lines. He is naturally a big guy. He doesnt really loose weight, no matter how much he may try. He weighs in at 296.3 pounds, and truly is more of a wall than a tank. Tank here also seems to have immense strength. Nothing super human, but he is easily stronger than the average man. He is normally seen in baggy black cargo pants and a plain grey shirt. Every once in a while he will have a matching grey sweater. He stands at a massive 6'3, and has long, shaggy blond hair with light blue eyes.

Personality:
Tank has to much energy for his size. He's a jokester, often telling bad jokes that tend to make people chuckle at the sheer stupidity. Although Tank doesnt seem to notice this at all. His dense and bubbly personality make him an extremely hard guy to get to. Do not let this fool you, however, Tank's Matrix inspired nickname does him justice, and he has more than his fair share of brains in his head, and is adept with most technology. As an optimist by nature, Tank will see the good in everything, no matter the situation. A great way to look at him would be as if he's Owen from TDA.

CLICK ME!

History:
Tank is just the one guy who seems to love everyone. He's been that way all his life. He just moved to town, and doesn't have too much experience with it. He tends to get lost, and, because of his personality, tends to not be shy about asking directions back to his neighborhood or wherever he's going. As a new Highschool graduate, he is planning on going to college as soon as summer ends. Other than that, he's a pretty down to earth guy with no real out of the ordinary experiences.

Other:
There was a crooked man

and he walked a crooked mile,

He found a crooked sixpence

upon a crooked stile.

He bought a crooked cat,

which caught a crooked mouse.

And they all lived together.

in a little crooked house...

Believe...
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Accepted! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apparition (OOC/Planning)   The Apparition (OOC/Planning) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apparition (OOC/Planning)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6