Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC: We're back.

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
Balufire
ViperaUnion
Derkal
VikingWalruz
MataRahi
Maxx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:47 pm

I'll put Freddie and another one of my mutants in his class.

btw, can he just be the biology/genetics teacher instead of just the science teacher? Because I want Dr.Kransky to be the physics teacher and Mole from CZ to be the chemistry teacher. I'm going to try to make one NPC for each subject who anyone can control (except for Mole and Kransky). If you guys have any ideas for the name, class, and power of those other mutants, just post them here.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Biology and Genetics will fit perfectly for his field, considering he's already teaching biotechnology.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:51 am

Hey, Maxx, can you post? Kirra has just turned into a large tiger with an exceedingly rare fur coloration.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 am

7. No smilies. Period. I don't care why, but smilies annoy me and if you post them I will hack into your mind and scatter your brain so it looks like a road map of Washington DC.

You'd make our minds resemble A masonic Symbole? how dare you. And I'm interested in jioning this. Why? it sounds cool and i have WAY too much time on my hands. Give a bit and i will put up a sheet. Perhaps tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 am

Heheh! I got a character that can turn into a bunch of cats...too bad she wound up with their instincts, because she could hurt someone on instinct.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Hey guys, if you haven't seen the topic in the general discussion section, I got grounded from this till thanksgiving for having bad grades. Please do not post here until I get back, after which I'll get the defibrillator out and revive it.

Vipera, if you could relay this message to the guys back in CZ and Break, it would be a great help.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 pm

I'll tell everyone right away.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:03 am

To ensure nothing happens major while you're gone, Im going to lock the Freaks IC. But when you return I'll unlock it, just post here or pm me.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am

You can unlock topics?
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:18 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
You can unlock topics?

...yes...
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Back for five minutes or so. My dad can't stop me while I'm at school!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, if a mod wishes to keep the OOC updated for me, that would be great. Just try to add all of she sheets in. Leave the short descriptions to me, as I like to be kind of witty when I wrote it (ie calling Vipera's character cat woman).

Unfortunately, because I control the Watcher, the Raven, and most of the school teachers as well as myself, we can't continue the IC while I'm gone like some people have suggested. My "grounding" was extended to the end if the month as well (it was thanksgiving before) so I'll be back December 1st. I'll try to pop in at random intervals every once in a while but cant make any promises.

Stay golden,

Maxx
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:43 am

I wouldn't suggest saying that, there are ways to track what you post, such as making a user here and clicking 'watch topic' or simply visiting the web site under your user using information from browser history on any devise you’ve used at home.

At least, that’s how the not-so-average-joe would go about it. If your dad knows javascript, then... you’re hosed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:13 pm

God mod, my dad isn't a mad genius like you. I'm in my living room right now and he's actually watching me type this. He thinks I'm texting my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Okay then, I guess my parents are a tad more paranoid then. Well, I guess since my dad works/manages a software development company that MIGHT just be a contributing factor. Still, it would almost be comical if he read this.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:35 am

an edition to my update. (I'm using Google Chrome's incognito windows, and my dad doesn't know these exist!)

three new characters that I'm implementing. I know I'm kinda going over the top, but I'm making the teachers npcs or spots are up for grabs for other rpers. Anyways, here's the three new sheets just so y'all can see them and tell me what you think.

Raphael

Name: Raphael Stonemason (AKA- The Hunter)

Appearance: Raphael is about 5’10 and 155 pounds. He is skinny yet incredibly muscular and incredibly strong for his size with not much body fat, due to his power. He is bald and wears no beard of any sort except in the winter, where he sometimes has some stubble. He has a rather long nose that is twisted in spots, as if it had been broken several times. His eyes are a cobalt blue and have a merciless look to them, like he has no soul. They barely shine at all, like most eyes should. Raphael doesn’t worry or care about it though as it just adds to his intimidation factor. On the right side of his face is a tattoo that is identical to Mike Tyson’s (his hero). His arms, calves, and back all are covered in black tattoos most of which resemble the Mike Tyson tattoo in their shape and swirl, though he has no gang signs. Some seem to be some odd language. In the center of his chest is a large black, Gothic-style cross that stretches between his breasts and down to his belly button. He normally wears a pair of straight black carpenter jeans with solid black low top Jordans. On his torso he wears a white tee shirt, over which is normally an olive fleece zip-up hooded sweatshirt which he wears even in the summer. The inside of the sweatshirt has hundreds of sheaths built in, which, when on missions or such, hold throwing knives. On his hands are fingerless SAP gloves (black leather gloves with steel caps in the knuckles) which he almost never takes off. He wears a utility belt of sorts that has a series of different tools, a flashlight, a bull whip, and a silenced .9 mm handgun. He wears a silver cross and chain around his neck.

Personality: Raphael is usually quiet and contemplative. He isn’t shy, but he doesn’t exactly love talking either. He normally talks with his body language or his fists which are enough to silence anyone. He doesn’t sound shy when he speaks, though. He sounds rather confident and sure of himself. He isn’t an emotionless sack either. He’ll laugh, cry, smile, and frown just like any other man will, and loves to have fun. But he knows when it’s time to be serious as well and will crack down on those who don’t with a vengeance. He has a bit of a temper inherited from his father Gabriel as well. He is quick to blow a fuse, and slow to forgive big mistakes. He grew up in the city, yet he is more of a rural person. He loves being out in nature, swinging from the treetops, running the ancient pathways through the maze of trees. He is a bit of a poet as well, and loves to speak in simple-yet-complex riddles, as well as write poetry, a book of which is in his room in the School. He is very religious as well, but doesn’t have the same merciful qualities as his father. He doesn’t show mercy in battle and doesn’t forgive. If you are the enemy, he will not hesitate to kill you. He loves Claire with a deep passion and will do anything to protect her, making him mildly overprotective of his girlfriend.

Power: Raphael has two powers, the psychological effects of which have yet to be discovered. Firstly, his muscle fibers have a special quickly-regenerative coating, allowing them to heal almost instantly. This allows him to lift things ten times his body weight and not break anything. In short, he has super strength. Secondly, Raphael’s heart has a beat twenty times faster than any human being and his arteries are lined with the same quickly, regenerating fibers as his muscles. This causes his blood to pump twenty times faster than normal, getting to his muscles quicker. This gives him extreme endurance, which he has used to train every bit of his body to perfection. He is nearly twice as fast as the average human, can hear extremely well, can see extremely well, has fast reflexes, and almost never gets tired.

He was also trained by The Watcher since a child in combat. He is a parkour master, is a 5th degree black belt in tae quan doe, and has military self-defense training.

Now, I know what you’re all thinking. “Maxx! You fool! He is way to powerful and would give every other character in here a whoopin!” Well, you’re wrong. Raphael has some substantial weaknesses. Firstly, the quickly-regenerating muscle fibers in his muscles are only in his muscles. The fibers slightly protect his bones, but cause them to have problems regrowing. Because of this, if you were to break his arm or leg, it would take a lot longer to heal than it would if a normal person broke it, which is why his nose bone is so messed up. Secondly, he may be able to transport a lot of fuel, but with that kind of endurance, his metabolism is extremely quick, meaning that he has to eat A LOT. He will normally eat perhaps six full-sized meals a day and is almost always hungry. Thirdly, he can hear like a hawk, however extremely loud noises like an unexpected gunshot or someone screaming in his ear causes him to have a bit of system overload, giving him an extremely bad headache and restricting his hearing for a while. The same goes for his sight. It takes longer for him to adjust his eyesight to light or darkness and bright flashes or light. Plus, besides his power, he’s just a normal human. He isn’t fireproof, waterproof, mercuryproof, or clawproof.

Other: GATTACA

theme song: peace- Fade to Black by Metallica. combat- Damned by Superhuman.

---

Name: Claire Sparks

Appearance: Claire is a young, attractive girl of about 5’8” and 120 pounds. She has short jet black hair that is normally spiked up to one side and is almost boyish-looking. Her skin is pale though not unattractively so. Her eyes are dark and sparkle with determination. She always looks calm and complacent, though normally isn’t. She has long fingernails that she paints bright red to match her full red lips. She always wears diamond earrings, though has two more sets of ear piercings as well. She has a small tattoo of a lightning bolt on her left shoulder wing which matches her brother Damien’s. Claire normally dresses very gothic and immodestly. She likes to wear a studded black leather jacket that is cut off slightly above her waist and shows her stomach, which as a belly button piercing in the shape of a lightning bolt with tight leather pants and high black leather studded heeled boots.

Personality: Claire is a bit of an odd young woman. She is extremely intelligent and brilliant, but extremely self-conscious as well. All her life, before she came to the school, she was called an ugly freak and after a while, she believed it. No matter what people say, she believes herself to be a worthless ugly freak. This depression has never gotten too far, but only because of Raphael’s love and kindness to her. Without him, she’s pretty much doomed to the rope.

She can be rather short with people and gets angry a lot, though Raphael’s presence calms her down. Claire is also sarcastic and wisecracking as well, and likes to make a lot of sarcastic jokes without thinking about the consequences. She is rather immoral as well, and curses as well as tells a share of dirty jokes. Despite her depression and short-sightedness, she can be insanely loyal and loving and would die for any of her friends. She loves music, sings extremely well, and plays guitar like Angus Young wishes he could.

Power: Claire‘s neurons, like her twin brother Damien, generate more electricity than is needed. This causes her to be able to generate electricity and release it in controlled bursts. It is stored in her brain, which is the cause of her depression. The electricity she generates is blue for some odd reason that is yet to be discovered, unlike Damien’s white electricity. The buildup of energy in her brain also stops telepathic brain waves from entering her mind, making her telepath-proof. She wears studded clothing for a reason as well. One of her defense mechanisms is to run electricity through her skin and clothing, causing the studs to light up blue and crackle with electricity, which is particularly terrifying in battle. Unlike her brother, Claire can also run electricity through electrical items like an electric guitar and let them work without being plugged in, though it only works when she’s holding them and the item can’t carry the charge unless it has a battery.

Now for drawbacks. Firstly, Claire’s power source is her neurons, making it so that she has to move in order to generate electricity. If she just woke up or was knocked unconscious, for example, she wouldn’t be able to generate electricity until she moved around a bit. However she can only hold so much, and if she gets overcharged or touches water while using her powers, she rapidly discharges low-amperage electricity which doesn’t hurt people but will severely burn herself and cause every electrical appliance within about a hundred feet of her to short circuit and explode. This causes her to be knocked unconscious for a while until her brain is able to recompute and heal itself. Also, Claire’s emotions cause her to sometimes release some of her electricity. For example, if she’s angry, a small amount of static electricity will escape her and cause others’ hair to stand on end. If she’s happy a similar effect happens. If she’s surprised, the electricity is released in a stronger sensation and there is a bright flash of light. If she’s sad, electrical objects near her will actually lose some power and slow down. Also, electricity isn’t exactly silent. The larger the quantity of electricity Claire releases, the louder the sound is. A small blast, for example, would hiss or crackle loudly while a large, major, deadly blast would make a roaring sound like thunder.

Other: Gattaca

---

Name: Damien Sparks

Appearance: Damien is about 5’9” and 150 pounds. He is slim but muscular and masculine. His hair is dark blonde with black streaks and is spiked up. His eyes are dark like Claire’s and have a crazy look to them. His nose is long and angular, like the rest of his face and a long scar runs from the tip of his nose across his left tear duct and down the left side of his face, prompting Claire to call him Scarface. He normally has an air of perpetual anger around him wherever he goes though it is not always so. He has a tattoo of a lightning bolt on his right shoulder blade which matches that of Claire’s as well as a few other tattoos on his back and chest, one of which is the Guns n’ roses symbol. He normally wears a black studded jacket with black pleather pants, a studded belt, and black leather boots with metal straps. He often has a pair of black Skullcandy Aviators around his neck.

Personality: Damien is perpetually angry. He has some major anger issues, coupled with an insanely short fuse. He blows up on people a lot and always has to have it his way or everyone will know it. He is an incredibly demanding person, unlike his normally submissive sister, the effects of the electrical net around his brain. He isn’t always angry, but normally is. He is sarcastic like his sister, though not nearly as depressed or immoral. When he doesn’t want to split your head open, though, he can be a pretty funny, understand guy, though these occasions are rare and are normally pointed out by either Claire or Raphael. He believes himself to be a big ladies’ man as well, and usually spends his time chasing after women which he normally dumps the next day. He loves his sister dearly, though, despite their occasional electricity fights, and is usually hanging around her to the point that Raphael periodically jokes around saying that the two have an affair going on. They even share the same room which makes for some awkward situations. He loves music and plays bass as well as drums and sings halfway decently.

Powers: Like Claire, Damien’s neurons generate electricity, though his powers are slightly different. Firstly, his powers aren’t nearly as delicate as Claire’s. His anger makes it harder to control the voltage of his electricity, so any electrical item he tries to charge normally blows up in his face. Secondly, his electricity is white, not blue like Claire’s, making it easier to see and look at (as blue light is hard on the eyes). Thirdly, his electricity is much stronger, though harder to control, making him more effective in combat. He has the same weaknesses as Claire.

Theme song for the Sparks Twins: For whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica or Ride the Lightning by Metallica (lots of Metallica lol).

so my official list is now:

-The Watcher
-Black Mamba
-Maxx
-The raven
-Freddie
-Claire
-Raphael
-Damien

I may go insane.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:38 am

If you do, join the club.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm

I will now attempt to make the most confusing mutant in appearance that I can possibly come up with!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:40 pm

ok. one week left!

In the meanwhile, I'm going to remake Black mamba's henchmen, as right now they're too overpowered. I came up with a great mutant power too; mental coordination. Basically, the mutant would be able to hack other's minds and assist the people in performing devastating coordinated attacks.

btw do you guys think that Raphael is too OPed?
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:56 pm

He sounds a bit like Super Man, except not as invincible, so no. Just... don't make him be like Albert Einstein or Sherlock Holmes intelligence wise.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 am

...I think you're the only one who can truly pull that off, God-mod, although I see your point. This character I'm coming up with is going to be a sort of friend/rival of Kirra, and is inspired by a platypus, in a way.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:36 am

Frenamies.

Aw... did no one get the joke? Platypus + frenamies = Phineas and Ferb?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:25 am

...not really...anyway, here he is.

Name: Angus

Appearance: Angus is perhaps one of the strangest mutants in existence in regards to appearance, due to the simple fact that he appears to be a patchwork of many different animals in existence. He has the body of a black sunbeam snake, which possesses highly polished black scales that reflect light with an iridescent color. He has horribly mismatched limbs, but is capable of moving without hindrance, due to alterations in the sizes of limbs, and expert coordination in working with legs that do not have matching joints. He has four legs, and can stand on his hind legs, freeing his front legs to be used in grasping things. His hind right leg is much like a red kangaroo’s, however, upon reaching the upper part of the leg, which connects to his body, the fur suddenly changes to a pattern much like the hind leg of an okapi. His hind left leg appears to be that of an African Wild dog, but possesses a foot that is much like a platypus’, although the barb found in males, which is meant to be toxic, has seemingly been switched out with a sharp spur like a rooster’s. His front right leg appears to be the powerful limb of a silverback gorilla, with the shoulder being patterned with fur like that of a snow leopard. His front left limb is built like a squirrel’s, with the same fur color as a gorilla’s, and tipped with retractable claws like a cat’s. Spikes like that of a green iguana run down his back, fading part way to his tail. His tail is long, and splits in two near the tip, the left fork being like the tail of a striated frogfish, and the right fork resembling the tail of a chameleon, and being much longer. He has on his back two pairs of wings, much in a fashion resembling a dragonfly, although none of these wings resemble one another, aside from perhaps the second pair. The second pair of wings are located directly behind the first, and are slightly smaller. His upper right wing resembles the wing of a spectacled flying fox, while his upper left wing is much like that of a Peregrine falcon. His lower right wing is like that of an Oleander Hawk-moth, and his lower left wing in appearance seems to be that of an Elephant Hawk Moth, which may be considered slightly feminine in appearance, which may be the cause of a certain degree of grief. His head appears to possess a skull vaguely resembling the face of a grey wolf, however, the right side of his snout possesses a saber sprouting from the upper jaw, like a tufted deer, and the left side of his face has a sharp lower tooth, like a leopard. Overall, his teeth resemble that of a shark’s, with multiple rows of teeth that are quickly lost. His right eye appears to be like that of a tiger, and his left is much like that belonging to a red-tailed hawk. His nose resembles that of a beaver. He has a pair of mismatched antlers, the right resembling the antler of a blackbuck antelope, and the left seemingly like that of an ibex, the left horn being much larger to accommodate the size difference normally seen. On his nose he possesses the horn of an Indian Rhinoceros. When he flies, he moves about in the air like a ribbon. He is approximately 25 feet long, his body having a diameter of two feet at the thickest part.

Personality: Angus is incredibly confusing as a person, with a personality that matches his equally discordant appearance. He laughs at the strangest of things, and can be offended by even the slightest of gestures. He is also instinctive, displaying animalistic territorial behavior that can make him dangerous if one is not careful to avoid invading his space. Those who invade his space are attacked brutally, unless they quickly submit, and show that they are not a threat. He is careful to avoid humans, however, and his territory is way out of their way, far from any civilization. Those who have briefly sighted him, who are namely children, state that he is a guardian spirit, protecting the forest from harm, and young girls say he reminds them of Discord, a villain from My Little Pony, although this attribute is regarded with distain. Angus is more likely to appear before children, due to the simple fact that they do not pose a threat to his territory, and are less likely to have harmful intentions. In addition, he also appears to be protective of young creatures as a whole, and is known to avoid attacking around them, and even defending them from threats. To the few who believe in his existence, he is known as the Guardian of Rainier, due to his apparent residence near the volcano.

Abilities: Angus possesses many different physical abilities. He is capable of flying at fast speeds, and evading attacks in the air, due to the shifty, ribbon-like way that he moves, and is also capable of coiling like a snake, and even hovering in the air. He can deliver a powerful, painful kick with his hind right leg, and inflict deep wounds with the spur on his left. His right arm can deliver a strong punch, and he can leave long claw marks with his left arm. His jaws are very strong, and his bite can leave bad wounds. He can also charge enemies with his horns. He has a good sense of smell, and can swim like a fish in water. He also has excellent eyesight, capable of spotting prey from a long distance, and see in the dark. However, he does not have any other abilities, and has a natural instinct to hunt, making complete self-control difficult. He is also territorial, which can lead to disputes. He is also very protective of children and young creatures, regardless of race or species, and will not attack if a child is nearby.

Other: GATTACA
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:07 am

I might try and draw that one. Just for the challenge of it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:14 am

I'd love to see that! And if you look at the pictures of the animals chosen, you'll see why Angus might regard his Elephant Hawk Moth wing as a little bit embarrassing. It does have a feminine coloration.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:18 am

I love Phineas and Ferb!

Also, with God-Mod's remarks about Raphael's Superman-like qualities, please remember that

A) he can't fly

B) he can't melt or freeze you with his corresponding vision/breath.

C) if you noticed, every mutant with two unrelated powers (like The Raven's time-stopping and controlling crows) usually ends up having their mind torn apart by the different powers fighting for dominance, which is why The Raven is a freaky sadistic serial killer who thinks he's fighting for justice. Raphael has two super powers. Now, whether he's going to go insane or not depends on how the rp goes. If he's stomping everyone's faces in, then he'll probably go nuts. if he's not, however, then he will be remarkably insanity-free and will be prodded to death by Dr.Kransky to find out why.

btw, something I thought of during my hiatus from watching X-men. I came up with the class for each of the mutants. For thsoe who don't know, a mutant's class is basically it's relative strength. It's a scale of 1-5, 5 being insanely powerful, like jean Grey in X-men. Most class 5s are either insane or almost there;

The Watcher: Class 2
Kirra: class 3
Freddy: class 3
Maxx: Class 3
Winter: Class 4
Kransky: class 5
Harry: class 3
Tanya: class 3
Black Mamba: class 4
The Raven: Class 4
Dr.S: Class 2
Mego: Class 2
Claire: class 3
Damien: class 3
Raphael; class 5
Angus: (accepted) Class 4

firstly, these won't affect combat in the slightest: a class 2 can still beat a class 4 and so on and so forth, it's just a relative assessment of the strength of an ability. it doesn't mean anyone is better than anyone else. Also, if you have an critiques to my power judging, I have a good reason for why each mutant is in his/her's respective place so please feel free to whine about "waa! my power is stronger than his!" so that I may PUT YOU DOWN! (yes, Vipera, that was a joke)

while I'm here, *pulls out sword* ViperaUnion, God-Mod, and Matarahi, I hereby Mod all of you in the name of the Kingdom of Toron *touches each on both shoulders with sword*.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC: We're back.
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next