Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Aw... the Soul Frost was fun...

I'll post later.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 pm

I want to post... But I have nothing to say...

I'll get one in once we get tot he carnival.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 am

We'll get to the carnival soon enough.

Anyways, I have to ask this every now and then; What do you all think of the RP so far? Is there any questions, anything you'd like changed... Just say if so.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:36 am

So far everything is good. Just tell me when would be a good time for my characters to show up. I've been so distracted from RPing lately I'm a little confused. I also need to start working on Frillerfang's Omicron Burst when she gains her new improved form. I don't want to delay this design like I did Nicole's in Othergrounds, or I might be dealing with a mess later. I need to refine the ideas, and such.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:38 am

TheⓍperator wrote:
I want to post... But I have nothing to say...

I'll get one in once we get tot he carnival.
Same! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:29 am

RP is great, can't decide on my characters though. I'm liable to burn through a few more before I find ones I'm comfortable with, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Alright the group is (or at least should be) at the entrance to the carnival. If anyone wants to approach them then now is the time.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:22 am

Well I'll be damned. Shade got here? I imagine he's using Riley, yeah? The telepath or something?

I was thinking about a new character at first, but I cooouulld use Damon again to spice things up... depends on what you would like in your story. Still thinking up a power - I'm not sure what it is yet, but if it happens, I'll guarantee it'll be at least somewhat interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:25 am

Lieo wrote:
Shade got here?

My manly musk attracted him here.

Lieo wrote:
I was thinking about a new character at first, but I cooouulld use Damon again to spice things up... depends on what you would like in your story. Still thinking up a power - I'm not sure what it is yet, but if it happens, I'll guarantee it'll be at least somewhat interesting.

Up to you really. I wouldn't mind Damon or any new character you think up.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:49 am

I'll get a post in right now.

Also, Shade, I just noticed this, but the group is already at the Carnival. Meaning they are no longer on the Bus.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:55 am

Just tell me when to bring my characters in, I'm a little out of it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:59 am

You can do it now.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:03 am

Mr Allen J wrote:
I'll get a post in right now.

Also, Shade, I just noticed this, but the group is already at the Carnival. Meaning they are no longer on the Bus.

Damn continuity errors get me every time.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:08 am

Hm, I might have Caden just random teleport behind the group to give them a scare. Then I'll have him spill some exposition. Like I was originally going to do with just Faith and Nick.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:29 am

I should probably let everyone know now that some time into August I'm going to be out of town for a week. Fortunately, I have several ways of communication with the internet, so I may be able to post in both RPs if I get a good wifi.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:18 am

Guys we gotta figure out when so we can derail the CENSORED out of this RP

SOUNDS GOOD, LONE
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:22 am

The Real Shade wrote:
Guys we gotta figure out when so we can derail the CENSORED out of this RP

SOUNDS GOOD, LONE

We should have, like, everyone in the whole rp die at the same time so that lone's characters are just surounded by dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Well, my characters are gonna freak now because they're being followed by strangers.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:42 pm

There aren't any cat meta humans yet, are there? If so then I can just use him In the othergrounds if he gets accepted

Basic Information

Name: Neal Rileston
Nickname/Alias:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 123 lbs

Appearance

Hair Color: black
Eye Color: light blue
Ethnicity: caucasian

Physical Appearance: The first thing anyone would probably notice about Neal is his ears. Basically, they're black cat ears. Neal also has a black cat tail. (since it would be only natural for someone with black hair to have a black fur color.) His black shaggy hair is usually hanging in his face, though there's not enough to blind his sight. Neal has pale skin since his powers keep him from getting much of a tan. (Cats don't tan) His blue eyes look like a cat's, pretty much, with diamond-shaped pupils (though he wars contacts to keep them looking normal) and his teeth have unusually sharp canines. Neal is slim-shaped and of average height. He has a lip piercing along with several ear piercings. Basically, that whole "punk" vibe you can see radiating off of him.

Attire: Neal wears dark clothing normally. He is always seen with some hoody on- whether it's summer or winter, he just finds some sleevless hoody in the summer time. He used the hood to cover his cat ears. He is usually seen in some jeans that can be a variety of colors- usually red or black, though. The jeans are usually a bit baggy so he can... tuck his tail in in order to hide it XD Neal also wears some old red converse shoes. He wears red an black sweat bands on each wrist and a silver chain necklace.

Personality

Innate Personality: Neal usually thinks people are annoying or other random, anger-related things. He does have a good side, though, and usually keeps that side hidden in his thoughts.

Outward personality:  Neal tries to keep up a tough punk personality in front of people. He usually doesn't hide his annoyance for people and tells others what he thinks of them.

Hobbies/Interests:  Neal usually just goes on walks when he's bored, tough he prefers to o unnoticed whenever he does so that no one will try to talk to him and he would then risk his power getting revealed.  Neal also enjoys different sports such as baseball, track, and even gymnastics.

Skills/Talents: Neal is good at sports and easily getting annoyed Razz
Goals: Neal is always wondering about others' powers since he has powers and so he tries to meet others with powers no matter how annoying the person may be. Sinple reasoning, right?
History/Bio: Neal grew up in a large family with three siblings and a mom and dad. He feels out of place in the family since he is so much different compared to everyone else in the household. He thus tries to stay out of the house as much as possible to avoid the feeling though it usually makes him feel more awkward. Neal is usually looking for other meta humans because of that so he won't feel a awkward talking to someone. He will never admi to it though.
Favorite color:
Prized Possession: a small bell he keeps in his right pocket. Sometimes it makes noise when he's walking.

Relationships

Family: I'm too lazy to do all this again so here's the deal: no step family since his parents are still married, neutral status for the whole family line and his grandmother from his dad's side is dead.
Friends: Neal has a small group of friends since he finds many people annoying
Enemies: none though Neal does find several people annoying
Lovers: only one and it didnt turn out so well. When the girl Neal liked found out about his cat-like features she called him a freak and left
Marital Status: available

Abilities

Power Class: animal/plant

Power: Neal has cat-like abilities such as night vision, good balance, reflexes, and speed. Not to mention the "cats always land on their feet" part.  In addition, Neal can harden his nails and have them grow to make them sharp like actual cat claws. Neal also has a good sense of smell, eyesight, and hearing.  He can also turn into a black domestic cat.

Weaknesses: while Neal has good qualities some cats have, he also has a few bad qualities many cats are known to have. He dislikes water and avoids it usually (though he still takes showers, no worries) and Neal has a strong dislike for dogs. Not to mention his instincts at times can be a bit more in control then his normal thoughts.  Also Neal can't completely control his ability an will randomly turn into a black cat at times and have no idea how to turn back. Amazingly, when he turns back to normal Neal is still in his clothes (dot ask me how I'm just trying to avoid awkward situations)

Burst Potential: Neal hasn't unlocked any bursts as of yet but may later

Other: Neal likes tuna and naps in the sun! :3

Last edited by Celo The Impossible on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Hm... A few things:

This is merely a observation; but he seems like one big cat cliche (With having the Japanese word for Cat as a name, among other things).

Does he do anything to, you know, hide his Meta-human status? Walking around with cat-man features is a dead giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Oh yeah I should have mentioned that that's the reason he wers a hoody and some jeans that are usually baggy XD my bad
Maybe I should change the name. I just thought I would be amusing for my own sake XD
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:18 pm

Changed his name to Neal and also included the part about the hoody and such
Yeah, I fail XD
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Very well, accepted. I'll add him to the OP a little later.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Horay for more sociopaths.

Basic Information

Name: Tala Allin Muliere
Nickname/Alias: Tally, Rolls of Nickels, Phoebe, Talin
Height: 5'8
Weight: 139

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Amber
Ethnicity: Indian
Physical Appearance: Tally is an average looking Indian girl, with some heavy American themes thrown in. She has similar features with other girls of her heritage. Her skin is a brown-ish light color, it's far from the best skin on the planet with several imperfections like moles, scars and blemishes. There's several moles on Tally's face, one large black one on her right cheek, and another noticeable black mole right above her right. The rest of her moles aren't very noticeable. She has one notable scar on her eyebrow, it's a straight, long scar that appears to be from a blade. This scar is in the middle of her eyebrow and makes a little divide. Other than that, there's only small scars all over her body. Tally has many freckles under her eyes, they're small and the same color as her skin, except slightly darker. Tally has a round head in terms of shape. Her face is rounded, so are most of her facial features. Every last one of her facial features flow well into each other and gives her face a very neat look. Tally has a round chin and jaw, her chin is slightly pointed, not too noticeable. She has a cleft. She has a somewhat strong and sharp jawline. She has an abnormally large nose, with a very long bridge, and it's thin. Her nostrils are small as well. She has less-than-noticeable round cheeks, they are rounded like the rest of her face. Tally has very large and rounded ears, they are easily one of the first things people will notice about her when on first gaze. Tally has long, thin, curved eyebrows. Under these eyebrows are Tally's large and beady eyes. They're pretty round, and she has slightly larger than average irises. These eyes are slightly off-putting, as it makes her look a little bit creepy. Tally usually has a cheerful, or chilled facial expression. Almost forgot, Tally has a very thin and skittish build. She barely has any noticeable muscles or body fat, she's so skinny that people can see her bones.

Attire: Tally's attire changes from day to day, like most of my characters, with a few consistencies. She usually dresses lightly, wearing a T-shirt and shorts for mobility. She can be seen wearing lighter/heavier clothes when the time calls for it. Tally's always seen wearing a black and white Pudding Basin Helmet on her head, with orange-glass motorcycle-goggles rested on top of them, wrapped tightly around her helmet. Usually she'll slide these goggles down to her face when she requires eye protection. Sometimes she'll have these goggles over her eyes. Occasionally she'll be seen with a different helmet or goggles. Sometimes she's walks around with a random-colored scarf around her neck. One thing that people will always notice about Tally is that she's, more often than not, seen with black and white Roller-skates. You see, she's a roller-skater and has been for awhile. She either keeps these skates tied to her belt, hanging off her waist, or wearing them on her feet, zipping around on them. Tally is absolutely never seen without headphones/earbuds on, attached to an iPod or her Cell-phone. Constantly blasting music at max volume. Strangely, she can still perfectly engage in conversations with people while these are blasting music into her ears.

Personality

Innate & Outward Personality: Tally is a usually nonchalant teenager. Always seeming to be calm and happy when seen. Moving on, she's a usually kind girl, who treats people nicely. While she can be rude at times, she's a generally hospitable person. Usually she will joke about things and make off-hand comments about people. She's a very teasing girl, and will not hesitate to poke at someone to get a quick laugh. She does cross lines very often, and rarely will feel guilt (Unless it's one of her close friends). She isn't above using her powers to trick people. Due to her power, she tends to know things that people think, instead of say. Tally also tends to, nonchalantly, blatantly use this knowledge in conversation. Like if someone thinks that she is a b*tch; she'll insult them back based on that thought. Basically, she's not afraid to use or reveal her powers in public. Another thing about Tally is that she's a near-sociopath. She will almost never show guilt, shame or remorse for her actions. Whether they are good or bad. She's not above hurting people to get what she wants, not even thinking of the consequences. When it comes to her own interests/goal, there are little lines that Tally isn't willing to cross. She also seems to lack empathy. She will treat things like people getting horribly injured/killed as if it was nothing, nothing is truly a big deal (Especially when it comes to her actions). However, she treats her friends/allies much, much better (Except for the lack of empathy part) and will never intentionally wrong them. Tally does get called out by her friends very often for this off-putting behavior. It's hard to exactly pinpoint Tally's morality, since she's basically a wild-card. One moment she's helping people, another she's committing crimes as if it's nothing.

It's best to say that Tally is Chaotic Neutral.

Hobbies/Interests: Tally really really likes music. She mostly Techno/Electronic music, and songs with no lyrics. It's a well-known fact that she constantly blasts songs out of her headphones. She also likes to see people's behaviors, such as how they act when they're alone/around people. Tally also likes Medieval art, gardening, toads, science fiction movies, and origami.

Skills/Talents: Tally has a few skills. First, she's really good at Roller-skating, honing her skills since she was a little girl. She can zip around on roller skates, at high speeds. Tally can also skate on Skate-boards, and ride bikes just not as good as Roller-skates. She has also done a bit of horse riding, and while she's no expert, hand her a horse and she'll ride around on it. Tally is also a very good dancer, since she has danced many times in parties and at raves. She also knows how to drive cars.  

Goals: Tally has no particular goals. However, she wants to seek out any groups of Meta-humans her age.
Favorite color:
Prized Possession: Tally's favorite possession is her powers.

Relationships

Family: Tally's extended family is irrelevant.

• Nalin Muliere - Father: Distant Relationship
  • Adishree Muliere - Mother: Distant Relationship

Friends: Tally doesn't have too many friends around town, but she's especially friends with Charles Blackmore, and Colin Pimm.
Enemies: N/A
Lovers: Tally has a slight crush on Charles.
Marital Status: Single

Abilities

Power Class: Cerebral

Power: Audio-Telepathy. Tally's power is a mix of Telepathy and Enhanced-Hearing/Sound Manipulation. She has similarities to the traditional Telepath, except different in application. Instead of reading thoughts traditionally, she hears the thoughts of the people around her through her ears. Because for some reason, thoughts that Tally reads are converted into sound. It has a wide range, she hears the thoughts of people within three miles of her, normally. She'll also know the exact location of the people around her. This telepathy is always active, meaning that Tally reads the thoughts of anyone around her. Which gives her the ability to always detect if someone is going to attack her. It can be quite painful if this isn't filtered. However, she has discovered a way to alleviate this. Through those aforementioned headphones that Tally always wears, she loudly plays music, which dampens her Telepathy. Lowering the range to more tolerable levels, and still allows her to hear thoughts if people are close enough. Tally's hearing is also enhanced, allowing her to hear much better. It isn't super-human levels of hearing, but it allows her to hear what's going around her through the loud music. Tally can also send thoughts to people. Again, not in the traditional method. Instead of just focusing and sending a thought mind to mind, she attaches a thought to any sound in the area. Such as snapping her fingers, knocking on something, or even speaking. As long as the person can hear the sound, then they can receive the thought. Tally can easily choose who receives the thought and who doesn't.

Tally has two other side abilities, which are equally useful. Her mind automatically translates every single last language spoken around her to any preferred language (Usually, English). Regardless of if she knows the language or not. All the person needs to do is know the English language. Tally can also perceive sound much better. For example; she can differentiate a footstep from someone dropping something. She can also tell people's footsteps apart, because of the slightest differences in weight, shoes worn, and other factors.

Tally's secondary ability is that she has absolute control over people's sense of hearing. She can telepathically transmit sound into the minds of anyone she chooses to, and alter how they perceive existing sounds. Much like Sound-Manipulation (Except it isn't control over sound-itself). This power can work on a large number of people at a time, while ignoring everyone else. It can be any sound that she can think of, whether it be making a loud bang come from behind them, or making it so that they can't hear a certain sound. This power isn't affected by what sound normally is, so deaf people can hear what she transmit, and those with sound resistances can hear it. As it's mental, it goes straight to the brain. She can also make people hear painfully loud, high-frequency sounds, which will break even the strongest of concentrations. One of the best parts of the power is that people won't even know that Tally is altering their hearing. This power alone has a wide range of uses, both offensive and defensive. However, she cannot cause permanent damage to people's hearing. Only distract them.

Tally also has powers that she's yet to unlock. The first power she will likely unlock is Telekinesis. The basic function of moving objects with her mind, among other things. Tally's telekinesis won't be too different. Except, she'll have less in terms of raw power and much more control and precision with her telekinesis. Her next ability is that she can leave "Sound Beacons" behind. These Beacons act similar to pheromones, except with sound. These Beacons can give off virtually any message and attract/repulse people from them.

Weaknesses: As it has been stated before; Tally needs music blasting in her ears to dampen her telepathy. If by any chance/reason the music stops, she'll start getting overloaded with too many thoughts. It'll be incredibly painful for her, and after a few minutes she'll fall unconscious from the pain. Leaving her open for anyone to take advantage of her. This may be a small weakness for Tally, but it is very hard for her to differentiate thoughts from what people are actually saying. Like she'll respond to thoughts out loud like they were said to her. This means that she may accidentally reveal her powers, or things that she's meant to keep a secret. Using her ability to control people's hearing also dulls her own sense of hearing/telepathy. She may be caught off guard easily, since she mostly relies on her telepathy to predict what opponents will do next. Using her powers too much will cause her mental damage, she'll get horrible head-aches and nose bleeds.

Burst Potential: Zeta, Delta and Omega

Other: Tally mostly hangs around the few Roller-Rinks and Skating Parks (And regular parks) in Black Fall.

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Celo please make your new character use a litterbox

Vipera, what can I say, I enjoy stalking people and creeping them out. Say, where do you live again?

And Maxx, that's usually how most of my characters wind up anyways, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next