Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Well, now there's there's a stalking chain. Two people following Hugh and the fake dog, and then Celo's guy who's following Hugh, the dog, and then the two stalkers.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:37 pm

*should probably post on this*

*Is too lazy but will probably do it anyway*

What time is it IC-side?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 pm

The 14th Toron wrote:

What time is it IC-side?

It's around ten
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Mr Allen J wrote:
The 14th Toron wrote:

What time is it IC-side?

It's around ten

AM or PM?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Am
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:48 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Well, now there's there's a stalking chain. Two people following Hugh and the fake dog, and then Celo's guy who's following Hugh, the dog, and then the two stalkers.

Yes, mine is stalking the stalkers and the stalking victims! XD

@Silent: lol he isn't THAT into his cat side
If anyone told him to use one he would tell them to shut up and that the suggestion is annoying and stupid
Lol but reading that made me laugh a lot XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:58 am

^theme for the fight
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:02 am

Oh yeah. Nick Caden is about to fight Charles and Jaylen. That should be worth noting
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:11 am

Basic Information

Name: Damien Sparks
Nickname/Alias: Spike, The Dagger
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140 lbs

Appearance

Hair Color: blonde
Eye Color: blue
Ethnicity: white
Physical Appearance: Damien is a pretty tough-looking guy, much like his sister Claire. He's moderately muscular, with even-tone caucasian skin and blonde hair that he keeps in a crew cut. Damien has a gaunt face with bony cheekbones and a bony nose. He has a very bushy pair of eyebrows and a very intense-looking pair of dark blue eyes. On the underside of Damien's right forearm is a tattoo of a dragon, and on his left shoulder is a sugar skull tattoo identical to the symbol of the Skulls. It should be noted that Damien wears a red bandana on his left wrist like a bracelet. Under this bandana is a scar from back when Damien used to cut himself.

Attire: Damien has a gothic style, wearing a lot of leather. He wears tee shirts from his favorite bands a lot. He always wears his leather Skulls jacket with the infamous sugar skull on the back. This jacket has two slits near the end of his sleeve that have to do with his power.

Personality

Hobbies/Interests: Damien plays bass guitar, sings, and works on cars a lot for fun. He likes working with his hands.
Skills/Talents: Damien is a pretty good guitar player, a decent singer (he can scream pretty good), and is pretty good with vehicles. He knows a lot about different types of cars.
Goals: The thing Damien wants to do more than anything is, quite frankly, to get out of town. He wants to get uninvolved with the Skulls and start a new life away from the gangs and the violence.
Favorite color:
Prized Possession: The bandana he wears on his wrist. It was both given to him by his twin claire before she ran away, and is the only object he's ever owned that can't be damaged by his powers.

Relationships

Family:
Father: estranged
Mother: estranged
twin sister: Alive. Currently attending Sparrowdale Academy
grandparents: one pair still alive. Hasn't talked to them in years.
cousins: He has three, and only talks to one on a regular basis.
aunts/uncles: Damien has two aunts and one uncle (the other uncle passed away)
Friends: Damien is kind of a loner. He really doesn't have any friends.
Enemies: no one yet.
Lovers: Damien's power doesn't really make him very...susceptible to women (unless they're REALLY into BDSM)
Marital Status: single

Other:
Spoiler:

sending the power now.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:51 am

Celo The Impossible wrote:
ViperaUnion wrote:

If anyone told him to use one he would tell them to shut up and that the suggestion is annoying and stupid

Glad I could provide a laugh. Intentionally, that is, I'm sure quite a few are had that I don't intend.

And I feel like a major ass for interrupting the budding fight scene, but I tried to balance it out some. Sowwy. You all have permission to call me whatever names you so choose.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:15 pm

The Real Shade wrote:
Celo The Impossible wrote:
ViperaUnion wrote:

Glad I could provide a laugh. Intentionally, that is, I'm sure quite a few are had that I don't intend.

And I feel like a major ass for interrupting the budding fight scene, but I tried to balance it out some. Sowwy. You all have permission to call me whatever names you so choose.

You smelly pirate hooker! Go back to your home on Wh*re Island!!!

Hm... Caden in trouble surrounded by a team of hitmen. Damien... *places hand on imaginary character's shoulder* Your time has come!
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 pm

I described a fairly long chain of events, so if someone's character wanted to react like halfway through, I can adjust accordingly

That includes Damien cutting their throats, trying to beat his reflexes was a risky venture. Relatively speaking.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:29 pm

I was going to have Charles throw the sand (and glass) up to give everyone cover so they can escape.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:58 pm

And Chloe now has a knife in her shoulder. Happy times.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:11 pm

I revealed Jack's power earlier then expected. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 pm

*Starts writing post*

*Five more posts get made prompting immediate changes*

You all suck.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Getting Ninja'd used to happen all the time, when I first started RPing...but it doesn't occur that often, now...
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Hehe... Those were the days...

Anyway, Nick's sheet has been updated to show all of his revealed powers and the weaknesses of his powers (so far). Go crazy.

For anyone who sends a knife at a teenage boy and girl:
Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 Don't%20touch%20me%20you%20filthy%20casual-medium
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Ah...fight scenes...
Back to top Go down
TheDippster
Teedler Supreme Ruler of Space
TheDippster

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:40 pm

I'd like to join but I'm not sure if I have time. Anyways hi to all my sporum acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:53 am

I remember you from somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Are Riley and Chloe still at the carnival or did they make a run for it? The Watcher just attacked Damien and he's running off to the Skulls. I was thinking that The Watcher pays Riley and Chloe to help him track the gang down in order to cut off Caden's minion supply.

EDIT: Also, Lone, I think I'm going to change Lacey's power (since she never actually used it). I'll send you the new power.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 am

They're still in the alleyway but I haven't posted since they attacked Damien.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:55 am

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, as they say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next