Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+17
Celo "The Moms"
Innovade_Drew
joural
Lieo
MataRahi
FlowerFox
Wolf
Lorelai
Derkal
JunkMail
DemDogg
God-Mod
Maxx
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
Mr Allen J
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

General Chat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Sairei wrote:

Athena did that to Medusa for "bringing" a man into Athena's temple.

Medusa was being chased- she figured if she fled into the temple, Athena would strike down the man who was after her.
Instead, Athena "cured" Medusa of her beautifulness. Now any man who looks upon her is turned to stone.

And what do you think they did in the temple??? The Greeks were perverted, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 pm

My point was, in that version Medusa was fleeing- she didn't do it on purpose, and thought Athena would help...
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:17 am

This is lone. I can't seem to login to my account (the password was changed or I forgot it). I'm wondering if I could get some help from one of the Admins.

It's especially irritating because I can't get my password reset, when I try I get this message...

The Message wrote:
The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 am

Kay, Lone, that's a safety feature. I'm going to change your password and PM you what I changed it to. However, you need to tell me how come your e-mail isn't the same. I don't take risks.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:21 am

Vipera, his email can't be the same... you can only have one account per email.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:27 am

Yeah, I kind of figured that. That was before I got kicked out and had to log in, too, so the story checks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:28 am

And I'm stuck here in this fuggin account waiting for my lock out to end.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:45 am

Dat censor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:28 am

...Did Roleplex reset?
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:41 am

Usually my phone logs me in automatically, but today I had to do it manually… something must have happened.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:03 pm

The forum does that every so often. It's actually normal.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:21 pm

UltraCRAZY1 wrote:
Usually my phone logs me in automatically, but today I had to do it manually… something must have happened.

The spines were dereticulated, so we had to reticulate them.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
UltraCRAZY1 wrote:

The spines were dereticulated, so we had to reticulate them.

Gesundheit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Don't mind me, just testing the waters to see if its hot or cold.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 pm

... It's not just the water that's hot here, baby.
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Mr Allen J wrote:
... It's not just the water that's hot here, baby.

Oh I already know that. I can feel the heat already steaming off your firm black soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Drew980, I presume?
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Whoster wrote:
Drew980, I presume?

Yes. It has been quite a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Indeed. So, what'd you think of Halo 4?
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Whoster wrote:
Indeed. So, what'd you think of Halo 4?

I heard a lot of people did not like it. I don't agree. I thought it was a really good game. I really liked the new enemies but I wish they had more types of enemies because they got redundant pretty quick. The story was honestly just as good if not better than the other Halos. I hated the Quick time events and I did not touch the multiplayer at all so I don't have much to say about it. Spartan ops was kinda boring because the mission objectives were kind of lame and the same environments were used over and over again. The developers did surprisingly well honestly and I only thought the game missed on a few points. Its not as bad as some people have been making it out to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 pm

I was hoping you wouldn't hate on it. I really liked it myself, I agree with most of your points there, and I wished the story focused more on MC. I have played plenty of the MP myself, and it is....faster paced than the other Halo multiplayers. I like it, but sometimes it seems a bit too easy to get a kill, and other times it's very satisfying to go on kill streaks and the like, and you can have custom loadouts too. A lot of people said it's too much like CoD, but I disagree. If Halo, especially its MP, was like CoD, then it would just stay the same with every release, imagine H3 MP reskinned for Halo: Reach and so on.
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Whoster wrote:
I was hoping you wouldn't hate on it. I really liked it myself, I agree with most of your points there, and I wished the story focused more on MC. I have played plenty of the MP myself, and it is....faster paced than the other Halo multiplayers. I like it, but sometimes it seems a bit too easy to get a kill, and other times it's very satisfying to go on kill streaks and the like, and you can have custom loadouts too. A lot of people said it's too much like CoD, but I disagree. If Halo, especially its MP, was like CoD, then it would just stay the same with every release, imagine H3 MP reskinned for Halo: Reach and so on.

I don't really mind the concept of it being more like CoD in SOME areas. I'm glad 343 had the spine to try something different over the regular Halo Multiplayer recipe. I agree it would be more like Cod if it always stayed the same. They finally incorporated sprint in so I have to wonder, does that make the games play much faster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 pm

It....can, I suppose, it's good for getaways and such which Halo: CE - ODST was a bit slow on, literally. I like the upgrade that gives you unlimited sprint.
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:49 pm

What rank are you in the multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next