Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+17
Celo "The Moms"
Innovade_Drew
joural
Lieo
MataRahi
FlowerFox
Wolf
Lorelai
Derkal
JunkMail
DemDogg
God-Mod
Maxx
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Sairei
Mr Allen J
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

General Chat - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Wetwork, rank 56. (Normal Spartan ranks end at 50)
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 pm

What is the highest rank in the game? ( I really know nothing about multiplayer as you can see lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:55 pm

After you reach rank 50 as a normal Spartan, there are eight different specializations, such as wetwork or pioneer, and these specializations each have ten ranks within them, so when you master all specializations you reach the highest rank, as far as I know. It's easier ranking up than it was in Reach.
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 pm

Want to play sometime?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:01 am

If you stand still and let me shoot you for the lolz.
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:06 am

PM me your gamertag or something if you want to. I will let you absolutely destroy me! You can just take my body and do whatever you want with it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:08 am

That sounds.......disturbing. Um, maybe we can play sometime.
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 am

There is nothing disturbing about it unless you were planning on doing disturbing things to my body. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 am

I think I'll set a Flood infection form on it.
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 am

That is about the sickest punishment I can imagine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:39 am

Hey Drew, do you have Halo anniversary?
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 am

Yes I do! love it.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 am

See, I used to love Halo, especially Reach. I just loved to play it. Halo 4 doesn't have that feel to me, unfortunately. 343 didn't do a very good job making the infection gametype, which was my favorite type. I'm not knocking the game, in fact, I've been replaying the campaign in the past few days. But it's not something I would enjoy taking the time to play multiplayer. I don't even do it with Black Ops 2. I just play zombies all the time on it because I actually enjoy playing zombies. I have a ton of real life friends who play multiplayer all the time and beat me to kindom come in a 1v1 or free for all depending on how many people are playing. On the other hand I'm the only one they want to play zombies withfor that fact that I'm really good at that.

I play games when I want to play then, which I guess makes me a core gamer because that's the whole basis on which games were designed on. After all, you gotta want to play to really enjoy, don't you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:34 am

This is why games are so addicting...They are literally created to be fun- created to make you want to play them.

Those genius game developers...
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:58 am

Oooh I saw and ad for that. It looks intense.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:03 am

That game...

It is the one game that really made me laugh, cry, cheer, and gasp in surprise. It is probably one of the best games I've ever played in my life. I was literaly on the edge of my seat every time I played it. The graphics are hard to tell apart from the cutschenes and there are twists and turns at every step. I'm sad now because I'll never be able to play it for the first time again.

The Last Of Us has a good chance of taking game of the year. Bioshock Infinite would come in second, but there is no beating The Last Of Us.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:14 am

What exactly is it about?

The ad I saw was not very specific.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:43 pm

That's the intro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Zombies....

So, has anyone played Halo Wars? I've heard mixed opinions on it, and have little interest in it myself, being an RTS game.
Back to top Go down
Innovade_Drew
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Whoster wrote:
Zombies....

So, has anyone played Halo Wars? I've heard mixed opinions on it, and have little interest in it myself, being an RTS game.

If you don't like RTS games you wont like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:46 am

Hm. I got Portal 2, really liked it, but have no reason to replay. VALVe didn't do a very good job with the replayability status.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:00 am

Whoster wrote:
Hm. I got Portal 2, really liked it, but have no reason to replay. VALVe didn't do a very good job with the replayability status.

One word: Multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:30 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
Whoster wrote:

One word: Multiplayer.

Gotta agree there, though I love to play through Old Aperture. Love the gel tests.
And finding all the secrets in the test chambers before Wheatley busts you out is pretty fun too.
I rather like Wheatley's testchambers too...
...and...
Ok I like the whole game.

Anyway, multiplayer is fun.
And if you need someone to play it with, I'm open. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:56 am

Ah, mine is for Xbox 360.

Sar, you said you've never played Halo?

Here's some gameplay from the first game (Note, the person is playing on the highest difficulty)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next