Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game: Beyond the End OOC

Go down 
+10
DerpaGlerp
God-Mod
Sinovera
Dr. Taco.
Canis_dirus
Wolf
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
True Night
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:56 am

NO 1 B POSTINC!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:56 am

Refer to last few posts, and you'll have your answer.

Myself? I have to wait for Maxx.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:58 am

I'd like to wait for Maxx, but I'll have one up in the next couple days regardless.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:01 am

Name/alias: Sergeant Azol Amherst (also known by his combat callsign “Crusader Alpha”)
Race: Lumien
Appearance: Sergeant Amherst is A taller Lumien, being around 5’11”. On Desbin (a little heavier than earth gravity) he weighs 180 lbs. Amherst is a special ops soldier, meaning that his body is in top physical condition. His body fat percentage is extremely low, and he has very well-defined musculature. His fur is dark forest green, but it is very thin. The hair on his head is cut into a crew cut in a very militaristic way. Like all Lumiens, his ears are pointy (like an elf’s), and his skin is dark like an Italian’s. Amherst has a large forehead and eyes set apart slightly wider than average. His brown is thick, making him look constantly angry Amherst’s eyes are dark violet, a popular color for Lumien eyes. On the right side of Amherst’s lip is a small red scar from a fight with a  Amherst wears a set of Lumien battle armor (Emma’s still sketching this). His armor is silver with light blue highlights on the arms and legs. The armor’s chestplate is trimmed in light blue, and the Lumien flag (three diagonal stripes of white, light blue, and brown) is on his right shoulder. On Sergeant Amherst’s left shoulder is his rank insignia. When not fighting, Amherst rarely wears his helmet.

Personality:
Alignment: He’s supposed to be lawful good, but it really depends on your affiliation with the Lumien Consulate
Affiliation: Lumien Consulate
Bio/history: I’m working on this now. When I finish it I’ll edit it in.

Tactical Information (PM me this if you'd like)

Skills: Thanks to his complicated past, Azol is a master of hand-to-hand combat. He has never lost a fist fight once in his entire life, so they say. Despite his rather unintelligent-looking appearance and demeanor, Azol is surprisingly intelligent, and excels at mathematical calculations. Azol’s charisma is an asset to him as well; he can easily convince others to side with him in disputes.

Equipment: Azol wears Lumien battle armor, a special suit of armor covered in billions of sensors that can detect changes in a variety of variables and alter the suit to protect the wearer. The armor keeps the temperature expressed on the wearer at 15 degrees celsius from -200 degrees C to 537 degrees C. The armor contains a mass inversion shield, causing any projectiles with mass that collide with the armor to be deflected. The armor is resistant to laser damage as well, and can take a good bit of damage from plasma or laser burns before it is compromised. The suit can keep the pressure of the wearer at a perfect average of 1atm, allowing Azol to sit at the bottom of the Marianas Trench or in deep space and not have fatal pressure changes kill him. The armor can hold up to 3 hours worth of oxygen and other vital atmospheric gasses in special cells, allowing Azol to go on a space walk or swim in the ocean without having to worry about suffocating from lack of oxygen. Azol’s helmet has a HUD display that shows him his ammo in whatever weapon he’s holding, the position of other units around him, and can use special behavioral recognition software to determine allies from enemies. If Azol’s suit is compromised or if he is injured, a damage report shows up on the HUD. Azol carries a special automatic bolt rifle. The gun has a mid range and is normally set to a three-round burst, though it can be set to semiautomatic and automatic. Azol also carries with him a specially-made semi-automatic bolt pistol, the charges of which are strong enough to pierce most conventional battle armor and devastate shields.. As a melee weapon, Azol carries a plasma tomahawk, the blade of which is made entirely out of energy.. Azol also carries some laser grenades with him.

Transportation: The Force (Azol’s unit) operates off of the LN Starsmasher, an Alpha-class Lumien battleship. The ship is one of the strongest ships in the Lumien navy, equipped with the granddaddy of them all, the ultraheavy bolt cannon. This behemoth of a coilgun uses quantum entangling technology to launch a superconductor slug around a coil of magnetic ferrofluid encircling a neutron star. The projectile leaves the barrel at as close to the speed of light as it can get to, and strikes with a force of 100 megatons, strong enough to obliterate anything stupid enough to have its shields down.. The ship also houses several turbo laser turrets and five AI stealth bombers armed with antimatter missiles for bombing runs.

Power: See Myre’s power section.

Weaknesses/limitations/drawbacks: Well EMPs can fry the sensors in Azol’s armor and, though it can repair itself, render it temporarily useless. Azol without his suit is vulnerable to damage, however, and can be shot or stabbed just like any other being.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:10 am

Accepted. You should add the ship length you specified in the chatbox to the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:36 pm

-Reads description of the coilgun on Azol's ship...now that is more like it.

Anyway, peoplez should post
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:22 am

canis_dirus wrote:
-Reads description of the coilgun on Azol's ship...now that is more like it.

Anyway, peoplez should post
No gripes about this weapon then?

Workin on a post now.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:57 pm

I'm going to get in a post later for the benefit of Taco and Canis if nobody else.

After being shown what people think Atlas looks like, I've decided to post the reference image I looked at when describing him. Just think red lights instead of blue, and few other subtle changes, like the bayonet.

Atlas:
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaalmost done. I'm gonna cut out Azol's perspective so I can finish this tonight. Sorry guys. I haven't been home much of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:06 am

It's fine. I haven't got the characters that Azol will likely be meeting up with off their worlds yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:09 am

Ok. when you do tell me.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:11 am

It'll be my next post in all likelihood.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:16 am

Ok good. Lol; a bunch of soldiers all hunting a beaver. This should be very interesting.

Hey for context with Azol can I say that another battleship with a superheavy tried to shoot Wedge and ended up blowing themselves up? I was thinking that he warped reality to make them explode instead of him.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:20 am

Hunter a beaver that has successfully avoided capture for billions of years......

The funny part is, we are lucky he is silly most of the time.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 am

Sure, but he'd have used some sort of visual indicator. So maybe when the ship fired it instead extended a flag that unrolled and said bang on it, then exploded. Or some part of the firing mechanism was replaced with some random item.

Indeed Canis.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:15 pm

*reads Maxx's post.*

Maxx wrote:
The female Enigma hissed loudly at him and clutched her chest, which had a bullet hole in it right in her heart. She gushed black blood like a faucet. She was hyperventilating at first, but a few moments later slowed down and died

And that is why the Svotths' are cooler than the Enigma. (they don't have a heart, and a bullet would not kill them)
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Maybe harder to kill, but not necessarily cooler.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 pm

*squints suspiciously and turns head slightly* ... No... they're cooler.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:18 am

Taco needs to post on the IC......
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:23 am

Dr. Taco. wrote:
*squints suspiciously and turns head slightly* ... No... they're cooler.

Wrong. Enigma, first and foremost, can shapeshift into basically any object and can take on the physical properties of just about anything. In theory, and Enigma could turn themselves into a working kevlar vest. But because their regeneration is caused by shapeshifting, Enigma regenerating themselves is a conscious effort. So if they are induced to any sort of trauma severe enough that they'd be unable to consciously cause their regeneration, then they're screwed. The enigma disguised as the book on the shelf got shot and set on fire by the bullet. Because he mass is all concentrated in one place, that bullet did a ton more damage to her. I said there was a hole in her heart, but all of her internal organs in the chest cavity may have been torn out for all we know. So no, Svotths are not cooler than Enigma.

EDIT: Emma's epic sketch of Lumien battle armor.

The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 1491054_535364759891983_292670730_n
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:58 am

The hell is a Svotth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:17 am

Its the name I came up for Claymoor's species. They are made of millions of individual organisms, all contributing to one conscience. They have no internal organs to damage.

And that's SvotthS.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:22 am

So it's pretty much just a living anthill/beehive.

Living beehive vs Real life prop hunt.

I really like prophunt.

Not saying either arent cool though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Dr. Taco.
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:25 am

?
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:26 am

I was also wondering what a Svotth was, Defenders has been down for long enough I forgot.

Being a mass of individual organisms would make them vulnerable to other things though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game: Beyond the End OOC   The Game: Beyond the End OOC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game: Beyond the End OOC
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next