Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight

Go down 
+3
Celo "The Moms"
Maxx
Derkal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
True Night
Killer
True Night

Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:56 am

Veriska

Veriska smirked from under her hood, she was very entertained. Glowing green specks momentarily penetrated the darkness that veiled her eyes. There was a noticeable difference in the way the vigilante came at her across the ice. He was surprisingly surefooted, and heading straight at her. The ice would serve one last purpose in her counter to his advance. Taking her dagger with both hands, it elongated into a staff. She then slammed the base of it against the ice causing cracks through it. Veriska willed the fragments to shift and fly up at her charging opponent. Considering he seemed to be strictly a swordsman all she had to do was keep him at bay.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Taiyo's eyed widened as he saw that she was defending herself with yet more ice. This had ruined his initial plan. It was time to improvise. He leaned back, for starters, but it didn't stop the wave of ice. Two fragments collided with his leather armor and shattered, and another skimmed his mask, making a small tear on the edge of his hood. His hood came off, revealing his black hair, but his mask stayed in place. Yet another ice chunk collided with the sword that was protecting his neck. It surely would have killed him had his sword not been there.

However, one ice chunk hit him square in the stomach. Taiyo keeled over in pain, but was still moving on the ice. He narrowed his eyes in rage, though he knew that the shadow woman couldn't see it. He slid very close to her (He has lost much of his momentum, but was still sliding fairly fast) and swung both of his swords towards her abdomen, hoping that he could hit her in a vital area, However, if done right, Veriska could dodge them.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Darkel let out a horrid hiss. His long forked tongue even began to stick out. "Another? Ugh... Very well" he said. He then barked to the walls. "You two! Come with me!" The walls opene up. Two massive creatures made of metal an some form of shadowy material and deathly metallic mechanisms crawled forth and began to flank the president. They'd guard him at all costs. There was a long walk since the creatures wouldn't fit in the elevators. Then they approached and came out into the alley.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Veriska

This had gone on about long enough, so Veriska decided to end it in the typical fashion. As the vigilante swung towards her chest tendrils of shadow took hold of the swords and pulled them into her gullet. A vile black liquid dripped from her wounds and mouth and made a dark pool atop the ice. As her strength waned and the shadow arms disappeared, she took hold of the blade with her hands. Inky blood froze around her grasp. With her last breaths Veriska looked up at the masked man with unveiled emerald eyes. "This isn't over yet" she gargled before collapsing. Her body then faded away into nothingness leaving nothing but black ice.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:45 am

Vipera had to fly all the way to the alley from home, because despite how much it would surprise people, she didn't own any sort of car or vehicle for transportation that wasn't related to animals. She didn't have a limousine or a hired driver, either, so she traveled in a way that was often regarded as unusual. Most people would say jokingly that she traveled like a hobo, but hobos would often illegally board a train to get from place to place, and Vipera didn't even do that. It didn't mean that some faint part of her disliked it, though, she actually had a strange thrill from people saying she moved around in such a manner. Perhaps because in a world where the media was hungry for every scrap of news possible, the few morsels she gave them were what she liked them knowing. The simple fact was that nothing compared to filling her wings with air and actually flying. It was her preferred way to travel, even if she did have to use some physical effort.

Regardless, this didn't distract her from other things, as she descended and landed at the crime scene she was supposed to investigate, frightening several other police personnel, who immediately stepped away to accommodate the massive span of her wings, which were still open. The monstrous bat-like form she could take on generally frightened the populace, and nobody dared question what she could do in it. Her body changed back into humanoid form, and the expression she wore on her face was a bit of a glare. "Maxx! You call me out here and don't bother considering what your warping messengers might be appearing in the middle of! They just happened to show up when I was entertaining for a guest, and I had to leave him by himself! Can't you just send a messenger to walk or drive to come and get me?" She was irritated. She didn't like being interrupted when trying to tend to a guest in her home.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:09 pm

"Yes, I agree with Vipera" Shade's voice cooed in. He stepped from begin his guards, his black cloak seemed like it was made of clouds, swinging around as though it really were. He interlaced his claws. "Just because you are in charge of a section if my military doesn't mean you can constantly defy my security systems. I have a strict no-teleportation field over that building. It doesn't exactly seem fair to the rest of the population who try to find me all the time."

Darkel said this with a dark maner, but everything he said seemed dark and creepy. He just ha the soothing, soft voice that made it that way. The type of voice that runs like black silk. His scarlet eyes coupled with his snowy skin only made things more eerie.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Halfthere nodded "that would explain why I was almost murdered" he said. A look of shock filled Celo's face
Halfthere quickly raised his hands "oh it's ok I got away in time.....of course I also almost died in the process"he added as a aside.and if the crime is like that daytime I a look of horror appeared on his face(unknown to anyone else of course) "so Celo do you know of any place to live? apartment?,motel?Large sturdy box? perhaps?"

hidden underneath the sewer gate a few feet from where HalfThere stood a small creature
It had a long thin black body,and even longer thin black arms,Its Large pale grinning head seemed much to large for it's frail body two large yellow canines jutted out of his lower jaw he licked them nervously. He was B3TT3R TH4N 4LL n00bz a small troll sent into the city. He was tying a crisp twenty dollar bill to a long thin string attached to a fishing pole He quickly checked a small book in his hands to see if he was doing this particular trick right. He grinned as he began to set his play in motion.

"T1M3 t0 h4v3 s0m3 fun" he whispered and he cast out the dollar onto the street.

A man casually strolled by and saw a dollar lying on the ground.He reached down to get it but the wind seemed to blow it away from him he walked near and tried to snatch it up again.Yet the dollar seemed to fly out of his reach.The man was getting frustrated so he ran after the retreating dollar until finally it stopped near a sewer gate he was going to get this dollar now matter what he lunged at it and the dollar disappeared into the sewer gate. The man fell down in a puddle of mud conveniently placed near the sewer gate. He thought he noticed movement in there he got angry.

"YOU F****N A**HOLE COME OUT HERE SO I CAN BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU!"

B3tt3r grinned he could feel the man's rage it invigorated him made him stronger.
his body began to grow bigger and it stopped at about 3 feet.
He looked at the man glaring at him through the sewer gate and flipped him off.
then scurried into the sewers to find a new location,

Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Celo's eyes widened in shock when HalfThere claimed someone had already tried to kill him. Crime was that bad? She just worried about murders for Darkel's side of the picture, and maybe some people trying to steal stuf for everyone else. Not almost mudering a pedestrian. What if the crimes only became more frequent and worse? It already seemed to be happening.

She was spaced out with the thought and so it took her a moment to realize HalfThere had asked her a question. "Huh? Oh- uh, yeah. There are several hotels I think- Roleplex is a large city, after all."

Celo jumped a bit when she heard a man cursing at... A drainage pipe? She just either that the man watched his mouth a bit. She always did when people cursed, but she hardly ever asked out loud for someone to stop. She sighed. It seemed like a troll had caused mischief once again.

This might sound really crazy, but Celo actually enjoyed getting targeted by trolls. She enjoyed it because their reactions to her was funny. They would tell her something- she would take the kindness approach and patiently ask them to stop. If that didn't work... Celo had a few tricks up her sleeve. Wait- she's getting distracted from the current conversation!

Celo directed her attention back at HalfThere. "Anyways, I'm sorry you haven't had a good firt impression of this place. I wish I could help more, but the most I have is a sketchbook," she laughed a bit.

Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:45 am

Taiyo simply grunted when the shadow woman "died." He was completely unsatisfied; he felt her pull the swords into her abdomen. Unless she was suicidal -- and he suspected that she wasn't -- she was probably still alive. He sighed as he noticed the throbbing pain in his stomach. It was going to leave a mark. A few seconds later, he reached up and put his hood back on. he grabbed his swords, and placed them in their sheaths. He walked with a slight limp out of the ally, and into the gaze of curious onlookers. Had he been a bit more impulsive, he would have rudely told them to back off.

He limped down the sidewalk, looking around, searching for a place to stay for at least the rest of the evening. Briefly, he wondered what became of that citizen. Did he survive? He unintentionally passed close to Celo and Halfthere, but he couldn't be seen easily, in the midst of the crowds, unless someone was looking for him.
Back to top Go down
HalfThere
Newborn
HalfThere

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:07 am

HalfThere smiled it was always nice when he met someone kind.Then he abruptly turned his head towards a man swearing at some sort of sewer grate. either the man had just dropped his phone or he had just been trolled.HalfThere sighed at the man's reaction he was doing the one thing trolls fed on responsive anger. HalfThere fought trolls with the sheer power of indifference,ignoring them thus depriving them of their food source,causing them in the end to rage quit and leave very sad trolls.

"Odd I thought Roleplex was a troll free land" but he then looked towards Celo
"Thank you so much .Its not often that you get help and concern from other people in large forums such as these"Usually you just get rude advice and virus links"

"It's been a pleasure meeting you Celo and  I'd like to stick around and chat some more but as you said crime rate isn't that great and I don't want to be stuck on theses streets when night falls."

"Have a nice day" he said as he walked towards the nearest hotel called the Four and a Half Bars(which was about a block away).
He entered the sliding glass doors and approached the front desk."One room please preferably on one of the upper levels"the man at the desk nodded "Ok that should be fine but we shall need pay up front for the first night.

HalfThere reached into his hoodie pocket and brought out a stack of blue and green bills."I hope you don't mind if I pay in Spore bucks its all I have at the moment".

The man at the desk nodded it was quite common for newcomers to pay with sporebucks after all it was the currency of the Spourm. HalfThere leafed through the money and took out three fifties and handed them to the man.
"Ok sir you're all set your room number is 420 and one more thing we need your name for you to enter the room mister.."

"Jawlo-"HalfThere began to say then he corrected himself"HalfThere my name is Halfthere".
The man then typed the info into the computer and then handed HalfThere his room key.

B3TT3R had enjoyed his feast on rage but he crave more anger his large bloodshot eyes peaked out of a storm drain.He scanned the streets for any sign of weak and easy prey he noticed a young girl holding a sketch book in her arms apparently alone.She looked perfect to mess with,so he leafed through his tiny little book trying to come up with a proper technique to properly troll her.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:03 am

Celo smiled as HalfThere said bye. "Okay- I hope we meet again!" She waved happily. Nothing like a quick chat to lighten the mood. The tonight's of the morning were just a bitter memory, now- something she could hopefully keep pushed to the bac of her mind for the time being. Oy, the day had been nuts. She could visit deviantArt sometime to relax ((still don't know what dA is XD)).

Yawning, Celo looked around the area, her eyes widening at a thought. Frog- she might not meet Half again, now! It's so hard to meet people twice in cities, at times. She should have asked for his number or something. Oh well. Celo continued walking down the sidewalk, feeling like her normal happy self.

-
Toby Dawson
-

"Dude, that was sick!"

A random roleplexian gave Toby a high-five as he began to leave the skate park. He had a rare successful run on his Blind 7-ply skateboard. Of course, success wasn't rare. It just appeared half the time- but to have one success after another? For Toby it was rare. Normally it was either an epic win or epic fail. Every one of the tricks he attempted- from a wooly mammoth to the good ol' 360- was a success. Success... Oh, man, the round had just left him in a great mood. He was always in a good mood, though- a good Narcissistic mood.

"Thanks man," Toby grinned at the roleplexian and accepted the high-five. He grabbed his bideo camera that had recorded everything off a bench to the side, shoving it in his black backpack. He couldn't help but add in at the end of his sentence, "it was easy, though."

Toby wore a green shirt with "Tobuscus" written across the center. Over his shirt he wore his usual black jacket. Along with it Toby wore some faded jeans that had a hole worn through the right knee and some sneakers. Toby also wore his usual grey beanie that had a red stripe along the bottom and his fingerless gloves.

He left the skatepark on his skateboard, backpack slung over his shoulder, not daring to try any tricks lest his successful record be broken. At least that's what he planned at first. As he got farther into the neighborhoods of Roleplex, more people were more likely to see him. More people... There to see him do an epic win! But what if he failed? Toby continued forward, deep in thought. Maybe he could do just a little flip of the skateboar-

"OOF!"

He shouldn't have tried that. Toby landed flat on his face, practically kissing the ground. It was a fail. There goes his record.

Toby scrambled up to his feet and dusted himself off. He was "A-OK." Toby was notorious for surviving faceplants. He looked around frantically. He was in a small neighborhood... Hopefully no one saw him. Oh well... If they did he was noticed just now! Maybe it will end up on a video back home.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:21 am

Prussian stood on the second-floor balcony of Vipera's mansion. He really did not know what to do. So, he started to entertain himself. He imagined two puppies playing in the lawn below. Suddenly, two puppies flickered to life, doing exactly as Prussian imagined. This was no coincidence; Prussian was a master of illusion. Or, rather, getting better at it. The dog's movements looked at least a bit robotic, and the trained eye would be able to figure out that it was fake. The sounds they made, though, sounded as real as ever. This was because Prussian knew what a puppy sounded like, and, as a result, he created puppy sounds. These were much more real than the pups' movements.

He looked up for a split second into the neighborhood, and forgot about the puppies, giving himself a break from the illusions. Because he was not a master, he could not control an illusion for long. Eventually, it would flicker away, but not before causing Prussian massive headaches and, if he kept it up for even longer, migraines. His eyes locked onto what appeared to be a skateboarder. He couldn't be sure, though, as he was around an eight of a mile away. He noticed his pistachio-green shirt.

Must be a fan of Tobuscus, he thought. Again, though, he was just guessing on the color. For all he knew, it could have been a coincidence. Suddenly, the figure tripped. Prussian gave an involuntary smirk as a devious plan formed in his head.

It was time to push himself to his limits.

Using all the strength he could muster, he imagined Tobuscus. Imaginary Tobuscus flickered to life around a corner, so the skateboarder couldn't see him. He had Imaginary Tobuscus walk into view. Next, he imagined Tobuscus giving a shocked face, as if he had seen the skateboarder fall.

"Woah," He imagined fake Tobuscus say. "You alright?" Of course, Prussian couldn't hear his own creation, but he tried his best.

More noticeable were his movements. To the untrained eye, he would have passed for human, but if a person actually studied him, he'd notice that not everything is as it seems.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:46 am

Toby blinked, rubbing his eyes a bit. Did the fall make him start imagining things? Did it make his illusions go more out of wack than usual? Did his eyes deceive him!? Toby squinted at Tobuscus, who was standing right before him. He felt like he was about to start hyperventilating. No, Toby, play it cool. Don't go fan-boy mode.

"Oh, hey! Toby Turner!"

Toby grinned at, well, Toby. "What's up, man? I saw your live shows back when I lived in YouTube and, dude, they were sick!" Toby smirked, "Of course, I am pretty good at those things, too. And one of the best YouTubers around." People just didn't know that yet. Toby stopped his narcissistic gloating for a moment when he noticed something.

Keep in mind that Toby can do illusions (though he usually fails at it), but he can tell when something is up because of it. Tobuscus seemed to have... Unusual movements. Too artificial, maybe? Toby looked at him with a confused face. "Uh... So I totally liked your suicide rabbits video. Did you already plan on that before the video or did you just, like, notice it?"
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:41 pm

It was at this point that Prussian realized that he was going to have a problem. He couldn't hear the responses. After a second of thinking, he came up with a plan.

Fake Tobuscus responded, not necessarily taking in the question. "Y-Yes, look, I think you're hurt. Are you sure you're okay? I know a doctor nearby, if you need one. Are you sure you don't have a concussion?" He planned to lure Toby to Vipera's mansion. He didn't really know why; he just kind of wanted someone to talk to.

Unfortunately, as Prussian realized, he could only imagine Tobuscus as sounding a little sarcastic. Wow, I hope this guy doesn't just give up on him because of my mistake, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight   Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplex IC: Your Average Street Fight
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4