Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Computer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer Kitten-Unubtanium
Newborn
Killer Kitten-Unubtanium

Location : In a classified location, planning how to blow up the Empire State building, or do something equally destructive.

Super Computer Empty
PostSubject: Super Computer   Super Computer EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:48 am

note: to all those following the OOC, Super Computer Ooc, the ooc has not been discontinued, but willnow be under a different author username.
i was forced to create a new roleplex account because myold account was hacked.
the ooc will now be under hte author name of Killer Kitten.

The universe being taken over by an evil-genius robot called Ixelplex SLRV05.
That was the horrifying prospect presented to the inhabitants of two solar systems in the Milky Way.
One, the solar system of Sol, in which orbited a certain eight planets: Titanis,home of the Titanium Cats; Tri Domino,home of the Derricani; Celcitos, home of the Celcitos Cimesian Cats; Plaztemos, home of the Plazmoteks and Plazma Cats; Hexatron home of the Lightning cats, the Cerres Mujor, and the Myochandraks; Camtos, home of the Carastryken; Amazulia, home of the Amazulians; Techinamon home of the Techinamese.
Two, the solar system where Earth was located.
The differences of race and planet fade into the background as all must fight together to survive in a world which has become brutal, unfeeling, cold, and vicious.
There were a particular 7 who had come from there home planets to Earth. Thier names were: Shealta, a Titanium Cat; Celltervex, a Derricani; Misheika, a Plazmotek; Fancy, a Tri Dominian fox; Katie, a wolverine/human mutant hybrid; and Sychosia, a plant/human hybrid mutant.
---
Sychosia crouched in a dark ally, the rain pouring down on her as if the universe were out to make this mission as miserable as possible.

The pink haired, green eyed, plant/human hybrid looked around quickly, before pulling a small piece of smooth glass out of the backpack she was wearing, which proved to be a laser computer.

Sych, as was her nickname, hunkered down next to the wall of the concrete building behind her, and began typing on the keyboard of her computer which was projected by a laser onto the filthy concrete of the alley street. After typing for some minutes, she put the computer in her backpack and ran through the alley, stopping in the shadows of another building to unclip an odd looking gun from the heavy, metal belt she was wearing, which was filled with an oddest assortment of weapons including both a machete and a sword.

Sych now ran across the street before her, and on into the darkness.
---

Hi, my name is Jadar, and this is my first RP. If I make mistakes, please let me know.Constructive criticism is welcome.
This RP takes place on Earth which has become the galactic trade center for a number of different races,which you will, if you so choose,create and RP as.
The tech level allowed, with this being a sci-fi RP, will be anything you can scientifically explain. I love science, so feel free to go a little crazy.
This will be a joint RP between me (Time Traveller 13), Emma (God-mod) and Stephen (Maxx)and will be focused equally on character development, strategy and having fun. If you have any plot ideas, please post them in the Ooc and we’ll do our best to incorporate them into the main plot arc in the most effective and entertaining way possible.

(1: Do not needlessly provoke or insult others in the Ooc. Keep all the snarkiness and conflict IC side where it actually does something entertaining. I will paraphrase Matthew here; ¬‘Be wise as a serpent, but peaceful as a dove. Except when you’re writing as someone else.’

(2: Do not godmod, powerplay, flame, autohit, autokill, cuss out of context or otherwise be a complete arsehole to others. That only makes you look like a desperate idiot who isn’t smart enough to get by with the exact same restrictions as your fellow man.

(3: Be smart and keep the party in your pants. You’re sitting at a cultural crossroads, someone might be offended.

(4: put what’s missing in the other section of your sheet.

Which, by the way, can be found here: (there are going to be 7 of them.)

CHARACTER SHEET 01:

CHARACTER SHEET: 04

General Information

Name/alias: Celltervex Goralgia
Race: Derricani.the Derricani is a regenerative species, w/ powers of mind reading and mind control.they have double jointed arms and legs, slightly slimy skin,and long tails.hair colors range as blue, green, white, pink, and orange. skin colors range as white, green, blue and pink. eye colors range as blue, green, orange, pink and yellow.
Personality: An inventive, daredevilish young girl, who dreams of being a time traveller. she has pink hair, blue eyes, and alot of smart-aleck wit. she loves playing jokes on people and sometimes enjoys being downright mean to people.
she is obcessed with inventing things, figuring out complicated problems, and using, enventing, and hacking very complex, code oriented computers.
Alignment: detached from everything but her mind and her computer.
Affiliation: affiliated w/ no one but her self, and often doesn't even trust herself.

Skills: mathmatical genius, computer wiz, sci-fi novel writer, inventress.
Equipment: an odd assortment of guns, most of which she has built herself. a lasor computer, which is very complicated, and which only she can operate because of the special code orientation built into it.
Transportation: Gigla disc( a large spinning wheel surrounding a plexi-glass cylinder; run by a computer).
Power: mind reader, biological regeneration.
Weaknesses/limitations/drawbacks: can be killed only by brain being destoyed by thought overload generated by another mind reader.
Bio/history: lives on her home planet Tri Domino, w/ her brother. she and her brother have been or phans from the time she was 4, and have lived together ever since then.

CHARACTER SHEET 01:

Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Super Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Computer   Super Computer EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:35 am

Honestly, you can do whatever you'd like, and the advice I'm about to give is completely optional and up to you.

One thing I've found is that users here are more conservative with their sheet making if they done know who the OP (original poster, aka you in this case) is. Most of us like making long detailed sheet that take a lot of time and effort to make, and we normally like to know who we're making them for. I would recommend joining others RP's first and making some friends (Best Bromance in Roleplex History: Maxx and Operator) and getting to know others and allowing them to get to know you. Then, once that goes about, try making your RP and you'll see a lot more people are a lot more likely to jump in.

Also, check out the chat when you get the chance. You can meet a lot of fun people (including myself) there and I think, based on what your profile says about you, you'll enjoy it. It's located at the bottom of the page.

Cheers!

-Op
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Super Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Computer   Super Computer EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:38 am

Violet, I know it's you and you already posted. Please do not make extra accounts on this website. Just use the one you had. What I do not believe you're understanding, Violet, is that in order to have your own rp you first need to gain the respect of other members so that they'll join. Not joining other rps and making multiple accounts isn't going to gain the trust of other members that you know what you're doing. I strongly advise you to join an rp before you make one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Computer   Super Computer Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Computer
Page 1 of 1