Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Through the freezing snow, I trod, lost, a stranger in the dark. No one at my side, my only companions were my sword and the fire of a dream that I would some day find my kingdom again. So I fumbled through the darkness, my grey cloak wrapped around my frozen form. I had little supplies; my only source of sustenance was a few rations, the water i could melt from the snow, and a leather-bound journal that I wrote in.

But this morning, I felt warm again. I awoke from laying in the snow, almost dead, and saw the forsaken sun rising in the east. I followed it, and soon found myself at the wrought-iron gates of my kingdom; ROLEPLEX!

I have returned, my brethren.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Welcome back. Does this mean the return of the Deffenders? Or will your new RP take it's place?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Don't know. I'll see if anyone is still interested in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Heya Maxx. Chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:08 pm

sure.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:44 am

A pleasure to see you again Maxx. Welcome back. I am sure that the forum will be happy of your return.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Awesome to have ya' back Maxx Very Happy how you doin'?
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE EPIC SUPER BADASS RETURN OF MAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1