Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Idea Thread

Go down 
+13
Canis_dirus
Celo "The Moms"
DerpaGlerp
ultra
Lieo
Wolf
NicoleRhodes
Mr Allen J
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Maxx
The Stalker of Shadows
Derkal
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

NicoleRhodes wrote:
I get the feeling spies may lend themselves to "Mary Sue, master of everything combat-related and also best smooth talker ever"

I wouldn't mind making the socially awkward spy-dude.

Maxx Toron wrote:
Eh, I've left the Sporum and rpp. The freaks is on the verge of dying and I have kind of lost plot direction. Any ideas via pm would be appreciated.

Maybe you're right. Not sure. I'll take it into consideration, though.

Might have been partially my fault that Freaks is dying, I've dropped out of there un-expectantly throwing your plots out the window and IC-locking you due to the sheer lack of interest in it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:53 am

Yeah... thanks for that.

I'm going to introduce Vipera's characters to their respective bases and then timeskip a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:56 am

We can wrap up the plot and get my characters out of the story, if you like.

Also, are you still going to do Old/New Gods?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:59 am

New Supplice wrote:
We can wrap up the plot and get my characters out of the story, if you like.

Also, are you still going to do Old/New Gods?

A) if you want to stay in the roleplay, you can.

B) yeah sorry. I'll get there.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:04 am

A). I'll see. I kinda want to dump all my characters for new and interesting ones.

B). Cool.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:52 am

New Supplice wrote:
A). I'll see. I kinda want to dump all my characters for new and interesting ones.

B). Cool.

Suit yourself.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 am

Hm... well, all the rps I'm in ehre except for old/new gods are either dead or inactive, so I'm thinking of making a new rp based off of the RP the Masquerade that I put on the Sporum long ago. Basically, Every rper is a member of a task force designed to hunt down a terrorist organization who is attempting to destroy the world like terrorist organizations do best.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm

How about a roleplay involving The Flying Spegetti Monster?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Please tell me you're joking...
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:25 pm

perhaps, but my sense of reaslity has been warped by The Rocky Horror Picture Show....
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Severely so.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 pm

I know. I blame the other guy. It's all his fualt!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:15 pm

How bout a Fallout rp?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:17 pm

that could work, but only if enought folks get interested. And you'd probably have to run it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:42 am

Fallout as in post-apocalypse as the result of nuclear war? It could work, but there is a challenge unless you make it long enough afterwards that there is natural resources, like plants and jungles, and if you don't give it a good plot. You need to put in some sort of antagonist for the story to work.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:44 am

^cannibalistic commune? Survival in itself? Zombies? I don't know, there are loads of ways to put an antagonist into one of those stories.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 am

Cannibal Communists, I would join that man.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:56 am

Zombies and Survival alone aren't good. I should know, I've been in both sorts and neither one has ended quite well. You need a villain you can defeat, not one that spreads like a disease.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:58 am

I had an RP idea in my head inspired by a few shows I've been watching (such as Afro Samurai and One Piece) and a few songs I've been listening to. It's basically going to be a futuristic-type RP in an alternate reality where the Earth and the people inhabiting is much different. The planet is much larger and has more and more seas--- and plenty of islands in between each with their own potential for loot, more crew mates and more importantly: adventure! So it's mostly going to be a linear RP of basically a rookie pirate crew basically flying around in a flying pirate ship going from island to island having adventures while fighting against several enemies that want nothing more than to murder them in entertaining ways. The crew will be comprised of either Meta-humans, Cyborgs, or regular (but badass) people.

What are the current thoughts so far? I may just ditch Old/New Gods in favor of this.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:05 am

I've had ideas for a zombie RP for a long time. Mostly inspired by the Walking Dead and Resident Evil.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:29 am

New Supplice wrote:
I had an RP idea in my head inspired by a few shows I've been watching (such as Afro Samurai and One Piece) and a few songs I've been listening to. It's basically going to be a futuristic-type RP in an alternate reality where the Earth and the people inhabiting is much different. The planet is much larger and has more and more seas--- and plenty of islands in between each with their own potential for loot, more crew mates and more importantly: adventure! So it's mostly going to be a linear RP of basically a rookie pirate crew basically flying around in a flying pirate ship going from island to island having adventures while fighting against several enemies that want nothing more than to murder them in entertaining ways. The crew will be comprised of either Meta-humans, Cyborgs, or regular (but badass) people.

What are the current thoughts so far? I may just ditch Old/New Gods in favor of this.

Ditching Old/New gods would force me to hurt you...though the idea of mutant pirates makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I'd join it.

Do half-zombie half-robots count as cyborgs? Because I could use 50% Mitch and his ship, the Flying Coffin as well. The crew would all be zombies that are kept alive by machinery.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:33 am

New Supplice wrote:

I think that afro samuri and one piece are super amazing but what do you think about a spaceship that can travel the sky and sea and space and they can knida get around on land by other means but they also explore other planets as well as their own and steal valuable treasures as well as haveing super crazy adventures?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:38 am

Cresent Wolf Moon wrote:

I think that afro samuri and one piece are super amazing but what do you think about a spaceship that can travel the sky and sea and space and they can knida get around on land by other means but they also explore other planets as well as their own and steal valuable treasures as well as haveing super crazy adventures?

Hmm... that'd be cool if there's some concepts in there to mix it up.

And squee another person who likes Afro Samurai!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:39 am

Space is the final frontier that nobody wants to visit.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:50 am

ok first of all my fave is ninja ninja second if no one wants to visit space then why are we spending billions of money to build space ships?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Idea Thread   Roleplay Idea Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Idea Thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next