Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC: We're back.

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
Balufire
ViperaUnion
Derkal
VikingWalruz
MataRahi
Maxx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Between the two. A powerful gust of wind that could, say, send someone sprawling, but it's not a tornado. And she does it with he wings, meaning that Vantez would need to grow wings to use it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:08 am

Btw guys, Black mamba's main henchmen. Only angel will be a pc:

Angel (has wings)
Shane (the blue fire dude that burned the Watcher's house down)
Burke (skin can turn into stone armor plating hard as steel)
Jael (turns into a living shadow)

Ill describe all of them later. There will be other generic thugs, but they will be human and wont have a name.

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:45 am

I know it's weird, but two of the people, Jael and Angel, have powers similar to Angel and Shadowcat in the X-men, although they're villains in this case.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 am

Yes with Angel and Angel, but shadowcat phases through walls and such, doesn't she? Jael is actually a being made of shadows themselves, kind of like Shadow Man's shadow in the princess and the Frog. Like Shadow Man's shadow, Jael's weakness will be light; if you shine a bright light on him, he dissipates, though it doesn't kill him; just chases him away.

btw, I posted with Max and Kirra.

Angel will be the heroin addict i was talking about. She can fly and can whip up gusts of wind with her wings.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:07 am

Name: Angel Poussiere

appearance: Angel is the epitome of a burn out. She stands at about 5'2" and weights maybe 100 pounds. She is scrawny and weak-looking with pale, almost papery white skin. The veins on her arms are large and bulging thanks to her doing some... not so nice things, and her bicep is covered in needles marks. Her eyes are a dark blue and look nearly lifeless. Her bottom eyelid is puffy and black from lack of sleep. Her hair is a stunningly bright blonde and is straight, coming about to the base of her neck. She has several bright red streaks running through it. She generally gives off an aura of defeat and failure, like she's just a ghost.

Angel normally wears tattered, baggy clothing , though her back is always covered, as is her left arm, the one she shoots up. She normally will wear a baggy t-shirt with ripped up jeans and a pair of ratty sneakers. She wears no jewelry except for the cross and chain around her neck which she normally stuffs in her shirt as if hiding it from the world.

personality: Angel is an extremely secretive and vengeful woman. She is paranoid about almost everyone around her except for Jael and Black Mamba, both of whom she loves intensely. Black Mamba is like a father to her, and Jael like her brother. She will unquestioningly fulfill any order that Black Mamba gives her and will protect both Jael and Black Mamba with her life. Angel is perpetually afraid of the world. She is very shy and touchy, and can easily be set off. She doesn't like to fight, though if cornered, will fight like a wounded animal. She is a heroin addict as well, if the appearance didn't tell you that. She has developed something called mental devotion to it; she will do anything to get the "gold dust". Sometimes, she will even go without eating to get her hands on some heroin, causing her to suffer from malnutrition at times.

She has extremely low self esteem as well and is often depressed. She has had suicidal thoughts before, though knows that Black Mamba would never let her kill herself. She believes that she is basically dirt; dust off of the street, and has been kicked around by people for long enough to make that message sink in. She doesn't value her life much, and if absolutely necessary, will use herself as a human shield for her friends. She is incredibly loyal because of this. She holds grudges as well. if you wrong her one time or do one thing against Black Mamba or Jael, she will never forget and certainly never forgive.

power: Under Angel's shirt, folded up against her back with the help of special metal straps, are a pair of large, tawny brown bird wings. They have a wingspan of about ten feet and can allow her to fly at about fifty miles an hour with low winds, about the speed of a wandering albatross. Her wings were once white, but the heroin somehow caused them to turn brown. They are rather scrawny-looking, but are the most powerful muscle in her body.

These wings also give her another power. If she flaps them exceptionally hard, she can create strong wind gusts that are powerful enough to send enemies sprawling. The drawback to this is that she can only use this power outside, because if she sent a blast of air while inside, all of the windows in the building would blow out as well as everyone (including herself's) eardrums. It's not exactly fatal either unless you're standing on the edge of a building or someplace stupid like that.

other: GATTACA

Basic rundowns of the other two:

Jael:

Appearance:

5'8", 130 lbs. rather scrawny, black hair in a crew cut. ivory skin. sinister-looking black eyes (and when I say black, I mean he has no whites. His eyes are entirely black and reflective to the point that you can see yourself in them). Wears a grey trenchcoat with matching grey dress pants and loafers. Has no shadow, as he is one.

personality:

vengeful and sadistic. Xenophobic; hates talking to people. Very quiet, holds grudges. Likes seeing people in pain. Loyal to Black Mamba, but is a bit stubborn and will sometimes do his own thing.

power:

his entire body becomes a shadow. Literally, without a body attached to it. Pure black. can go through windows and doors. Can actually grab others by their shadows and pull them, say, into a room or throw them. Can choke them as well by strangling their shadows. Weakness is light; if hit with a bright light (like an LED flashlight beam or such) will dissipate. Bright sunlight does this as well, though cloudy sunlight only slightly weakens him.

name: Shane

appearance: 6', 170 lbs, muscular build, tanned skin, light blonde hair in a crew cut, pupils of eyes look like there is a fire crackling behind them. Gives off aura of insanity. Wears muscle shirts with track pants and boots, all of which are fire retardant.

personality: Impulsive and headstrong, as well as stubborn. pyromaniac. Loyal; does whatever Black Mamba tells him to do, unlike Jael, who sometimes does his own thing. Doesn't like to follow orders, but does anyways because they're normally enjoyable. Likes seeing people burn. Smokes a pack of cigarettes a day, but his power keeps it from affecting his health.

powers: can summon a special type of blue fire that cannot be put out by conventional methods. He calls it feindfyre. It can devour a wooden house in minutes. The more he uses it, the weaker he gets. Also, if he's choked, the fire runs out of energy and dies.

name: Burke

appearance: 5'10", 220 pounds. Muscular, but a little chubby around the belly. Light black skin, stubbly black hair. Toffee colored eyes that are rather soft-looking, making him seem sensitive. Wide-chest, thick legs. Normally wears tight tee shirts with jeans.

personality: dumb as, well, a rock. Reckless and impulsive. Can easily be lead into a rage and start destroying stuff. can easily be manipulated. Loyal to Black Mamba, but likes Shane more. Avid marijuana user to calm himself down.

power: skin can morph into armor plating (like Darwin's in X-men First Class). Is bulletproof, fireproof, and hard as steel. Becomes about 700 pounds though, and can easily be lead into a rage and destroy everything around him.

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Cool. I was actually planning a third character. I'm torn between making a half-machine creature like those Shredders from Battleship, or a mutant that is half-formed by wind and causes nasty thunderstorms. Both would be pretty powerful.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:15 pm

I like the wind character. She could be Angel's nemesis
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Awesome! Wind mutant it is!

Also, don't be upset if nothing scares Kirra, or if she's kind of degrading Maxx. She's basically toying with your character a little bit. She's also stating his defensive posture doesn't really work on Tigers...I heard it was supposed to be for bears.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:38 pm

I know. I coulda sworn that repelled mountain lions, though. What show was I watching?

btw, join Slayers. We need one more member for the IC.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Hmm....I'll check it out, but whether or not I join depends.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 pm

God mod, can you post please? Perhaps have Mego drive into the forest.

@Vipera- ok. Great!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:00 pm

I posted.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:30 pm

I made Freddie a npc at the school. I have too many characters.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Vipera, can you post?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:48 am

I did post.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:16 am

K. Thinking of a good response...
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:13 am

Its surprisingly fun to write a character who is afraid of everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Lol. Ill have to try that sometime.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:23 pm

And now begins Max's douchiness.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 pm

You do realize Mego is going to try and take the chloroform?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:48 pm

I know. I just think it would be funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Oh yeah, I'm going to post here eventually. I was thinking that Drake wants to take out the Black Mamba solo, since his power would even the odds. Also, who wants to get attacked by VanteZ?!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:01 pm

You can put him in Baltimore and he can battle Raphael and Claire. Right now they're trying to recruit Angel, who's hiding out with Black Mamba in an old police station on Thames Street in Fells Point. It's where the show Homicide was filmed. It's super creepy inside, so I've been told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
You can put him in Baltimore and he can battle Raphael and Claire. Right now they're trying to recruit Angel, who's hiding out with Black Mamba in an old police station on Thames Street in Fells Point. It's where the show Homicide was filmed. It's super creepy inside, so I've been told.

Drake, or Vantez... or both?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Whichever. Note that if you go in that station to fight Black Mamba, you may not come back out. I can't have you killing off our main villain on page 5. Also, whoever you pick shouldn't know where he's hiding yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC: We're back.
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next