Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC: We're back.

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
Balufire
ViperaUnion
Derkal
VikingWalruz
MataRahi
Maxx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:07 am

The egg? You can only get it by getting an Ice, Lava, and Thunder dragon, and I mean the extremely rare ones you can hardly get hold of to begin with, and then using the trio to summon an egg. It only works once a month, and even then, you have a slim chance of getting the egg. The more complete trios you have, the more likely you'll succeed. You can't get them through trade. The actual success is sometimes so unlikely, there are literally people with tiny scroll pictures in their sigs that quote, "Failure is all I summon" I was just lucky the summon action worked this time.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:14 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
The egg? You can only get it by getting an Ice, Lava, and Thunder dragon, and I mean the extremely rare ones you can hardly get hold of to begin with, and then using the trio to summon an egg. It only works once a month, and even then, you have a slim chance of getting the egg. The more complete trios you have, the more likely you'll succeed. You can't get them through trade. The actual success is sometimes so unlikely, there are literally people with tiny scroll pictures in their sigs that quote, "Failure is all I summon" I was just lucky the summon action worked this time.

ok then. If you ever get a magma dragon egg, will you trade it to me if I get you an alt green drag?

Anyways, on an on-topic note, I am currently working on some villains (besides The Hunter), for us to fight.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 am

You can't tell the difference between an alternate Vine dragon and a normal one when it's an egg. I don't think you can even trade fully-grown dragons. However, if you can get me a brown Ridgewing dragon (A really rare coloration you can identify in the dragon as an egg) that isn't inbred like the last one I got, then I'd try to get you a lava egg.

Anyway, Hildegard will join anyone that gives her food.

Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:22 am

Okay...so you want a ridgewing dragon that is actually found in the cave? Define inbred.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:23 am

Take Megan off the OP plox, I'm going to replace her with aged up Sylvia (as a DJ).
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 am

Getting there lone.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:50 am

until I make a sheet, a basic rundown of Simple Man's power (though i will later go more in depth with it).

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-980
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Each egg that was gotten by breeding has a lineage that you can go and look at. Although It doesn't have to be gotten by breeding, if it was found in the abandoned pile (Highly unlikely, since the tan coloration is far more rare), and you go look at the lineage, there's a chance that the same dragon appeared twice, which means the dragon is inbred. People who enjoy creating lineages specifically avoid inbreeding dragons, and although I'll keep it on my scroll, I will never breed an inbred dragon, because it ruins the lineage I was working on. Ridgewings that are purple in coloration are uncommon, but their alternate color, which is tan, is rare, and if I could get one that I could breed, I could start a lineage. The best part is that these can be identified as eggs, so you can trade it.

I am getting excited, I am happy that I can now have some character interaction.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:00 am

Quote :
What is your name?: Cyconious D. Martin

How old are you?: 17

Are you male or female?: Male

What do you look like?: To get started Cycon is Caucasian indeed of Scottish and Canadian decents with tanned-ish skin. Despite his age he looks a bit young, like in his mid-teens opposed to being a young adult. It might be because of his diminutive size and that look that's always on his face of youthful energy and bliss. Anyway, he's a small boy that stands at 5'1 feet tall and weighs a sickly 70 pounds or sometimes he can be seen drastically heavier up to two hundred pounds (his power explains it). As you may have expected he's very thin, like literally you can see his bones through his skin. He has dirty short length blonde hair which is unkempt and sort of sloppy. Since he doesn't brush or clean it properly. You see, due to Cycon's ability he doesn't like to wear clothes at all, I mean he would walk around naked if he wasn't stopped He tends to lose his clothes or his clothes just get in the way of his abilities. Yeah, he usually wears something much like swimming trunks or a speedo at all times.

What is your power?: Cycon is made out of a sort of slime/goo/ooze/jelly that's consistent like rubber. His skin, bones, blood and organs are made out of it. What is the advantages of his gift? To get started there's a reason why he's called the indestructible boy, he's incredibly resistant and near immune to blunt attacks of brute strength. Punches, bullets, high falls will do absolutely nothing to him. In fact he survived dropping off a sky scraper and walking away. At will he can turn his entire being into slime. There are several advantages to being an amorphous substance, as he can shape himself into anything he wants to and can slip into anything that isn't sealed air-tight. He can also alter the features of the slime such as it's viscosity allowing him to slip into those cracks, and can make his slime very sticky or slippery. Since he's partially slime even while in "human form" he can make himself too slippery to grab or sticky enough to climb up walls. Also, he can stretch any part of his body regardless of which form he's currently in up to thirty feet. He uses this ability for a wide range of uses such as grabbing objects/people from far away, punching foes, or swinging building to building like spiderman. Cycon is a very dangerous and formidable opponent if you face him, or fight alongside him...

... If only he wasn't an idiot. You see Cycon may possess a very powerful Meta-Human ability, but he's very unintelligent. As his strategies consist of just blindly punching his enemies without any style or strategy--- which has worked in some situations, failed in others. Against more intelligent enemies is where he fails--- as he can easily be outsmarted. Anywho, on his the drawbacks of his power. While he's resistant to blunt attacks and bullets his true weakness is slash attacks, they can do immense damage to him and if he's in slime form his vitals will be exposed and easier to hit. Stronger fire arms such as say an assault rifle can pierce him while pistols just bounce off. Other forms of attack that aren't blunt such as cold, electricity, fire, etc does extra damage to Cycon. The greatest threat to him is electricity as even getting a small shock will disable him. His slimy body needs a constant water supply. His body absorbs any water (or liquid that contains water) that it comes in contact with. In short his body needs to absorb some water every thirty minutes or he'll start to dry up and his stretching abilities will become weaker until he loses them and becomes an average boy. Of course he can't absorb too much water, if he absorbs more water than he's supposed to he'll get larger--- by that I mean fatter. Not saying that he'll instantly become fat in a steamy room, if he falls into a pool of water he'll become very large. Which having that much water in his system will weigh him down.

Anything else you'd like to tell me?: Cycon was born a street rat, the only skills he picked up during that stage of life was pick pocketing and brawling. While using his abilities he's very good at pick pocketing and can steal almost anything that isn't nailed down.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:03 am

sounds good. accepted.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:06 am

Maxx, waiting for a post.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:31 am

Vipera, Richard is in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:13 am

Behold who may or may not be our main villain.

name: Marshall Copeland (Also known as Renegade)

appearance: Marshall is that smooth-talking villain from those cowboy movies you used to watch as a kid who never seems to not look badass and at the same time holds that coveted country lilt to his voice that you would give your left kidney to be able to replicate. He is of average size for a man, being about 5'11 and weighing 160 pounds. He isn't overly muscular, but is well built and defined, as he works out a lot. His skin is a light brown, as he is of African origin. His hair is coal black and is short in that stubbly manner that looks fantastic on a black man's head but pitiful on a white's. His eyes have an intelligent-yet-sarcastic look to them, as if he's always thinking of the next witty thing he can say. His sarcastic look is amplified by a pair of circular rimless glasses that sit low on his nose and are pushed up when needed for reading or magnification. On his lip sits a bushy black mustache like a villain in a Western movie, though he hasn't the beard to complete the villain stereotype. He dresses in a very formal fashion, wearing an opened-collared white dress shirt with a black vest and a suit coat, along with black trousers. The only part of him that isn't normally formal is the black cowboy hat that he wears around his head.

power: Marshall owns many firearms, being a crime boss, but has no melee weapons at his disposal. Upon searching his room, you may find a gun or two, but you will find no knives, swords, or whips anywhere. This is because he doesn't need one. Marshall can construct items out of pure psychic energy. The most common thing for him to create is weaponry, such as knives, swords, and (his personal favorite) bullwhips. Now, these psychic creations are hot, so incredibly hot that they can actually burn at 450 degrees Celsius (842 degrees Fahrenheit, powerful enough to actually burn through kevlar and most clothing, though they do not burn him, as he is the power supplier. His weapons are incredibly sharp as well, allowing him to create devastating damage to enemies in the swing of a blade. He can use his defensively as well, and conjure walls of energy to protect himself. There is no mass limit to his constructs, and if there are, I'm not going to tell you because that wouldn't be nearly as fun.

However, Marshall has a second power at his disposal that makes him even more threatening. Marshall, you see, is completely untraceable. He leaves no footprints wherever he walks, and no fingerprints wherever he goes. Telepaths are unable to focus on tracking him and get nothing but a head full of static. Tracking devices seize up and fail to communicate. He is a ghost on all radar screens, and cannot be tracked via thermal imaging from more than 50 yards away. DNA samples of Marshall are surprisingly void of any DNA whatsoever, and security tapes are oddly missing any footage of him. Because of this, he can escape any crime without leaving any clues behind for anyone to find unless you're C. Auguste Dupin and Sherlock Holmes combined.

Now, both of these powers have a weakness, however I am not going to tell you. Why? Well, quite frankly, because if I tell you the main villain's weakness, then everyone will kill him in their first fight. So, for now, you are in an eternal cliffhanger. What is his weakness? Well, I'll give you a hint; he is also in Brave New Sea, and greater than or equal to two of his weaknesses there do not apply here. That means that at least two of the three weaknesses are untrue, and one may or may not be true. Heck, maybe I didn't give him a weakness and he's going to destroy all of you!

Just kidding, though, I'm not really going to destroy you all.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:49 am

vipera, can you please post in The IC?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 pm

Certainly.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:29 am

The Hunter's official Theme Song

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:31 am

I see...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 am

Just thought I'd randomly throw that out there.

Btw vipera, don't let Storm touch Richard. It won't end well.

One of these days I'll make him a sheet...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:20 am

Storm won't come out of her shell, Maxx. The degree of her physical vulnerability is enough to the point that even mildly abrasive surfaces cause pain. She is in that shell for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:53 am

Which is why Richard is compromising.

You know she's eventually going to have to come out of that shell, right?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Probably, but she won't unless she absolutely has to. She's kind of ugly in appearance, and extremely vulnerable without it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 pm

I wonder how she's going to react when she sees that Richard doesn't have a face.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Well, considering that she was a human child that turned into a giant clam, anything's possible. She might be momentarily surprised, but she'd get over it. I once escaped from a face-stealing monster that apparently looked like Slenderman in a nightmare. But considering Richard isn't a malicious person, I'd probably be wondering how he survives, considering you typically need a mouth to eat things.
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:59 am

I'll try and post on the morrow :3 Sorry I couldn't today, we went skiing and stuff! ^^
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
Well, considering that she was a human child that turned into a giant clam, anything's possible. She might be momentarily surprised, but she'd get over it. I once escaped from a face-stealing monster that apparently looked like Slenderman in a nightmare. But considering Richard isn't a malicious person, I'd probably be wondering how he survives, considering you typically need a mouth to eat things.

He absorbs food through a semi-permeable membrane where his mouth would normally be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC: We're back.
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next