Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC: We're back.

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
Balufire
ViperaUnion
Derkal
VikingWalruz
MataRahi
Maxx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 am

Ah, okay, then.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 pm

That's awesome, Mata! Skiing > roleplaying
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

I'll post as soon as someone presents something to me.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:11 pm

I'll try to post tonight Lone/vipera, and have both recruiters do what they're going to do. After that, as soon as Damon and Winter's phone conversation ends, we do the time-skip and everything speeds up.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Kay, although I have no clue what happens with Angus, Hildegard, and Kirra.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Hildegard will be recruited by Marshall after tbe timeskip. Not sure about the others.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Well, okay, then.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:38 am

I'll see if I can manage a post tonight.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 pm

I'm gonna try to post in the next day or so. Bear with me guys.
Back to top Go down
MataRahi
Life Giver
MataRahi

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 am

I'll post on the morrow, Lieo :3
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:23 am

Okay guys, so I'm mapping our plot out, and I want to ask you all first; I am planning a trio of mutants who, when they combine their powers, become basically the most powerful mutants in existence. They will play a major part in the story, as they are all three siblings and teenagers, meaning that both sides will attempt to recruit them. However, I want to make sure that this is okay with you guys first, as the three combined have the power to destroy every mutant in this rp at the same time twice over, and I don't want anyone to get butthurt because I have characters that powerful. They will never directly fight any mutant, however all of the rpers as a group may or may not have to face them.

So, is that okay with everyone? Two of them will be Claire and Ramiel (Storytellers and the first Freaks), and a third one will be a new guy who can create solar flares (this is weaker than it sounds).
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:30 am

I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 am

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:55 am

Your roleplay. And they're not technically characters, right? More like NPC's.

Your game.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:54 pm

No they'll probably be characters. I usually make a lot of characters for my own rps.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:30 am

As soon as I wrap it up with Vipera, we will timeskip.

Then things will pick up, so please bear with me folks.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm excited.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:26 am

I know I have enough characters already but I couldn't pass up the idea for the power. Anywho, I'm going to discontinue use of Lash, Vito and Jake so just take them off the OP.

Quote :

What is your name?: Caden Kelton Zoriche (Known as Basilisk)

How old are you?: 19

Are you male or female?: Male

What do you look like?: Caden is a very slim boy that looks very feminine for his age. He is somewhat thin, without too much muscles, he does have a small belly that isn't extremely noticeable. He weighs 170 pounds and stands at 6'1 feet tall. His arms and legs are a bit long, and his fingers are bony. His skin is very healthy. Though, it has plenty of scars (some have their stories, some don't). Caden doesn't know too much about his racial identity other than he's definitely Caucasian, his skin is light and as stated before healthy. Caden speaks with a faint British accent. His face is very bony and well-defined, he has a very nice looking cheekbone. He usually has a cigarette hanging from in between his fingers or his lips. His hair is neck-length and kept in the style of dreadlocks giving him a rather humorous look. Caden dresses up to be bland and forgettable. Onwards, he's always seen wearing a hoodie (usually grey or black) unzipped with a white T-shirt under it. He'll wear any types of pants; jeans, cargo pants, sweat pants. He needs glasses to see properly; so he wears some very round and nerdy glasses. His style of dress changes from day to day though.

What is your power?: Caden has traits and abilities related to serpents, specifically those from the Pythonidae class. His first and main ability is that he can mutate himself into a Man to Snake hybrid that's a horribly monstrous and distorted version of his human form. He'll be two feet taller will have horrible grey scales all over his being, with a thick six foot long tail. He'll also grow some claws, a snake tongue and fangs, though he won't be poisonous at all. He can also form a "hood" by expanding the skin on his back making him look much like a King Cobra. Now for the perks of this ability. You see; snakes are strong. Really strong. While transformed he's very strong, not extremely strong like Hulk Strength. But, he's strong enough to lift up most humans with ease and possibly put holes in walls. Caden's scales are tough too, not tough, it'll break with enough force. Finally in this form he's also far more agile and flexible like a snake. With these abilities Caden is a very capable hand-hand fighter.

Caden also possesses another ability is that he posses the ability is mutate other snakes which he calls Basiliks. To elaborate if he touches a snake he'll be able to mutate any snake really from slightly larger to an enormous freakish state that far exceeds it's normal form. If he feels like it he can revert it back to it's natural form. Of course Caden has the full ability to telepathically control any and all snakes (even mutated) and some reptiles in the area and they'll do his bidding as long as they are in range. While he's alive he won't be a victim to any unprovoked attacked by reptiles. Though, he does possess a few abilities while in human form. First of which he possess snake's sensitivity for vibrations meaning he can detect even faint vibrations in the ground and air. His ability to detect vibrations on the ground is far greater than his air sensing, so if he presses his hand against the ground he'll be able to pick up major vibrations. Caden can smell through his mouth by inhaling deeply giving him the ability to track people over vast distances. Finally Caden can selectively transform parts of his body giving him, the sharp claws, snake fangs or the snake-tail of his snake form at will.

Caden does have weaknesses however, first of which transforming to and back from his Hybrid form is incredibly painful and he tends to avoid the form under most circumstances relying on the abilities he's been gifted in human form. If by any chance he does transform his only strength will be hand to hand and you'd likely defeat him easily if you have a gun on you or just used ranged attacks in general. He can only mutate once every four hours. His Snake-mutation ability does have weaknesses too. He can only mutate one snake at a time until that one is dead or he reverts it, and he can only mutate a snake once every hour or so. Since his body is sensitive to vibrations, strong vibrations can disorient him.

Anything else you'd like to tell me?: Caden is a good friend of Cycon and is the one responsible for leading him on the path he's on. Caden will join any faction/side if they give him a good reason to.

Quote :

What is your name?: Sylvia Lana Bertoose

How old are you?: 21

Are you male or female?: Female

What do you look like?: Sylvia is a free-spirted and umimposing young girl. She's of less than-average height standing at 5'4 feet tall and is slightly overweight. She has a bit of a belly from overeating, but she's far from plump. Though her belly is easily concealed by her clothing and is very difficult to see from some angles. As expected Sylvia doesn't have any visible muscles. She is Caucasian with tanned skin with scars (none with any stories), small stretch marks and blemishes. She does have small light freckles all over her being. Sylvia's eyes are a beautiful shade of blue and are rather closed set. The tip of her ears are slightly pointed. Lastly, Sylvia's hair is black colored naturally, and is very long going down to her waist.

Long ago used to have a color coded style where she either wears something white or something; she abandoned her former "White and Black" color-coded style, as of now she guns for that modest, or normal vibe. But at the same time tries to be different from the rest of the crowd. As white still reigns as her favorite color, she instead wears a plain black T-shirt, under her leather jacket that has a "biker" feel, which was procured by questionable means. Generically colored blue baggy jeans, which obviously are a few sizes too large for her, kept on with a black leather belt. And on her feet: black biker boots, still giving her that biker feel even though she was never trying in any way to look like a biker. She also wears a black traditional Basque-style beret, with headband folded in. That looks much like those cool looking artist hats. What still hangs off of her back, strapped across her shoulder is her black guitar. It's damaged with the occasional chip here and there and weathered since she had it for up to five years. Still kept around merely out of nostalgia and it's very fun (as well as she's very good at playing it).

What is your power?: Sylvia can transform herself into a Sound Sprite. To elaborate; at will Sylvia can transform herself into a being of partial sound heavily related to sound waves she calls a "Sound Sprite". While in this form she's partially transparent and her color changes from different shades of purple in waves. She's immensely bright while in this form and fortunately her clothing is incorporated into her Sound Sprite form. Sylvia absorbs Sound (waves) and can use sound waves that she absorbs and release them. Creating any sound she can imagine for offensive and defensive purposes (She won't reabsorb any sound that she releases). She can also make sound waves solid for several more purposes. Such as she can create a bubble of solid sound around herself to shield herself from harm or a powerful concussive beam of sound. While a Sound Sprite Sylvia is also capable of flight.

While in human and sound Sprite form, Sylvia has access to several abilities all related to sound. First off, she can "see" sound waves and perceive them. Right now they're just a bunch of wavy lines and fancy colors that sort of "wave" when there's a constant sound and glow brighter when it's loud. And by perceive I mean that if she looks at a sound hard enough she'll be able to tell what exactly the sound is. Sylvia can also manipulate sound waves when she's around them (in human form and in Sound Sprite Form). Nothing major, just that she can alter sound at will to mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound. Her usual use of the power is to alter sound to create epic musics.

Every sound she makes down to her heart beating literally vibrates the air inside the field. All sound around her gets altered randomly depending on her mood, a positive mood makes it less frequent while a negative mood makes it occur often. So she could be talking on the phone while pissed off and every third or so word could be deafened or echoed.

Sylvia's amazing ability does come with drawbacks however. While a sound sprite she needs something air if by any chance it is removed then she'd be killed instantly. Though, this is unlikely since the only way this'd truly occur if she's launched into space. She'll be okay while human. Using her powers excessively in a short period of time has negative effects on Sylvia. Like she'll get really tired as if she was just running track at full speed, while rendering her temporarily mute/deaf. The more and more she uses her abilities, or if she decides to be careless and pushes it: She'll lose the ability to use her powers for hours on end, and will lose the ability to speak/hear.

Anything else you'd like to tell me?: Sylvia is the younger sister of Johnny.

And I'll have the next character done by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:24 am

timeskip time!

Also Lone, please do not take Vito out of the rp. I'm fine with the others but he's already a member of the party who's going after Johnny.

Accepted and accepted (though the second power is a bit of an enigma to me). Just with the freakishly large reptile thing, don't make him too Black Mamba Like. This weekend I will update the sheet section.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:

Also Lone, please do not take Vito out of the rp. I'm fine with the others but he's already a member of the party who's going after Johnny.

Well, perhaps we can just forget about him, and simply stick with Drake. I don't really want to RP as him anymore. Sadly.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:23 pm

I am pretty sure that me and Mata-man is waiting to get a move on.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:48 pm

We already timeskipped. Next post I'm sending out recruiters to Damon, Hilda, and Winter.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Hilda's name was changed to Hildegard a long time ago.

Also, I got bored, and I am going to alter Angus' appearance and abilities. I can do better than what he is right now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:40 pm

What time of day is it? If it's later towards nighttime then it's perfect for me.

EDIT: I've thought of it and I'm giving Caden a long-term goal.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 am

I'm excited. Once I'm done editing Angus, he'll have a lot better abilities than he does currently, and he'll be even more intimidating in appearance, and stronger and larger physically. Of course, the best part is that his abilities aren't fictional, and are actually possessed by real animals.

However, just a warning, although he is longer, the thickest part of him is still only three feet in diameter, and I'm using dinosaurs for comparison. I'm basing him off a movie character, so I have no clue how long the real length is. I was just in the dentists office and they were showing that movie Rango, and I liked the character design of Rattlesnake Jake. Use Jake compared to Rango for size comparison of Angus and an Average human, because I can't really be super accurate, snakes are typically coiled up, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC: We're back.
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next