Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC: We're back.

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
Balufire
ViperaUnion
Derkal
VikingWalruz
MataRahi
Maxx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:50 pm

=P
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Yeah, can you please get rid if that thing? It's freaking me out.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:14 pm

...that wasn't funny. I'm dead serious, it freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Very well. Back to White Glint, I guess.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:26 am

So....is anyone gonna post tonight? Not trying to pick, just bored lol.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 am

Name: Irene Copeland

Appearance: Irene is a small pretty woman, hailing from a mixed heritage, her father being black and her mother being white. She stands at about 5'4" and weighs about 110 pounds. She is skinny and bony, with slim limbs and a medium amount of chest mass. Her skin is a coppery color though is more black than it is white. Her eyes are wide and alluring, and are a bright blue, further proving her mixed heritage. Her eyes are naturally heavily shadowed, and she has long thick eyelashes. Her hair is black as coal, and is woven into long, thin, wispy braids (like Aveline de Grandpre's in Assassin's Creed). Irene normally wears a pair of blue skinny jeans with a white long-sleeved blouse and a pair of black cowboy boots. Like her father, she normally wears a blaxk cowboy hat (this is more of an acquired taste in fashion).

(I might add a personality later)

Power: Irene is a telepath; she has the power to invade other's minds and implant thoughts. She can use this to read an enemy's mind and create intricate illusions which appear only to her target. She most often creates illusions of herself that can actually be touched and felt, meaning that she can actually override her opponent's senses. Irene also often delivers messages to people via illusory paper airplanes which fly to her target and transform into a letter. She can do just about everything that has to do with the mind, from messing with memories to implanting thoughts, though she cannot kill anyone. However, Irene has her fair share of weaknesses. Firstly, her telekinesis (like all telekinesis) is caused by electrical impulses, meaning that her powers cannot penetrate objects that do not conduct electricity, like rubber. Also, metals like aluminum and tin disrupt her signal and severely limit what she can do when they are between her and her target. So yeah, wearing a tinfoil hat will protect you from aliens and Irene.

other: Gattaca
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Mehah! She might have difficulty fighting any of my own characters using telepathy. Animal characters typically throw people out, and all of them are kind of instinctive. Also, are you going to get Hildegard, or Kirra first?

Kirra is located in the woods in a random part of Texas, just so you know. I'm probably gonna be more realistic and have her speaking in a southern accent.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Richard will head to Texas with storm (and inevitably fail) and Marshall will get Hildegard. After he fails, Kirra will be picked up by Irene.

Also, Irene has one way to hurt any creature, sentient or not. She can create illusions that appear in a target's visual Cortex, causing them to see whatever she wants them to see. That works on animals too.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
Richard will head to Texas with storm (and inevitably fail) and Marshall will get Hildegard. After he fails, Kirra will be picked up by Irene.

Also, Irene has one way to hurt any creature, sentient or not. She can create illusions that appear in a target's visual Cortex, causing them to see whatever she wants them to see. That works on animals too.

But yeah, your characters are immune to most of her abilities.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Well, illusions are a good ability, and animal characters are fun to have.

Also, if you want Richard to fail quickly, just have him say things that accidentally come off as insulting, and have him mess up when he's trying to talk to her. Basically, make him look silly or foolish, because Kirra won't work with people who she considers below her. Then when Irene shows up, she can just say that she had watched the whole thing, and then agree with Kirra's opinion. It's a pretty quick way to make Kirra go with the villains.

As for Hildegard, just have Marshall say a few encouraging things, and maybe give her something to eat. Hildegard is relatively simple to please. If you give her food, she's your friend forever.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:40 pm

That was my plan.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Well, then let's start. I'm ready to RP as Kirra. I'm excited to play as her personality.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Kay. Lemme get Marshall's guys going and I'll do that.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

I'll post today. Hm just say that Cycon got in the car.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Maxx, please post.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 pm

I'm getting there Vipes.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:43 am

Posting now.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:50 am

Maxx, I feel like you're putting it off. If you can't post today, then tell me, because I'd rather you say that, than keep me waiting for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:15 pm

I posted Vipes. Calm down. I have a lot of stuff to do and I can't spend every moment of my life posting. i was sitting down to write one up but I was called away and wasn't able to. I'm working on a couple short stories for my school's literary magazine, but they're due Wednesday, so I don't have as much time to post.

On another note, I just got an ice dragon off the abandoned pile. Geteth on my level. Razz
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Sorry, I keep forgetting that I'm probably the only person on Spring Break already.

Also, as for the ice dragon, that's lucky, considering it's hard to ever get one from the abandoned pile. I got my trio, so I typically just breed them to get more, 'cause it's easier.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm off today, actually. Professional day, but my spring break isn't for two weeks lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Maxx, would you mind if I make a character with a limited form of power manipulation? She'll be necessary in Caden's story, if not I'll think of something else.

And my spring break doesn't start until April.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC: We're back.
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next