Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Freaks OOC: We're back.

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
Balufire
ViperaUnion
Derkal
VikingWalruz
MataRahi
Maxx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:44 pm

The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 36496995
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 pm

I'm usually right though. At least let me look at it. You wouldn't want to judge me without proper basis, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:36 pm

I just dont feel like changing him. When Vipera allowed him into Chromosome Z, it ended up really well. He's probably one of my most well rounded characters, because it made me have to think like an idiot at times.

I'll post it later.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:03 pm

If he's as wonderful as you say he is, there won't be a problem right? It's not like I have a say of whether or not he gets accepted anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:20 pm

If you want to use him; use him. While we can post opinions it all comes down to Maxx.

Anyway, all my characters are set up for interaction/recruitment.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 pm

I am still awaiting approval on Damien. I decided that an innocent, friendly person would be good character development for Kirra, especially since he's never gonna leave her alone once he meets her.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Lieo wrote:
If he's as wonderful as you say he is, there won't be a problem right? It's not like I have a say of whether or not he gets accepted anyways.

I never said he was wonderful. I said he was, in my opinion, the most well rounded of my characters. I'm now, in this post, also saying he's my favorite. I'll post it later, if I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Damien? When did you post someone named Damien? I saw and accepted angus and Kirra, but I didn't see another sheet...

@nick: I liked Hiss a lot, especially how you humanized him. Most people would see a giant lizard and think he's some big bad killing machine, yet Hiss wasn't like that. He was nice, more or less.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Accepted vipes, though the actual name for that power is Clairvoyance.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Well, I actually looked at a list, and I didn't call it clairvoyance because it talked about seeing the future, and Damien can't do that. I guess he has both empathy and clairvoyance, because empathy is the power to sense emotions, and clairvoyance is just picking up information. He's also omni-linguistic, which means he can speak any human language. I thought that would probably be the only omni-power you'd permit. So can you post?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:17 am

What is your name?: He doesnt remember his real name. Everyone just calls him Hiss, which is the first thing he did when introduced in A51.

How old are you?: His age is undeterminable. He doesnt remember. All that is known was that he was young.

Are you male or female?: Male (CONFIRMED BY DR. ██████. THREE INJURED IN TESTING. SEE: Addendum Hiss-A)

What do you look like?:
His original appearance was that of any other human. He was about six feet tall and had long black hair that went to his noes. The most distinguishing feature is that he had red eyes, which inherited into his later form, which will come into play in the next few posts(Should this character be accepted). His mutant form is a the product of the chromosome Z. Once activated, it will set off explosively. This chromosomes can be activated by extreme rage, fear, or sadness. The affects of this chromosome are permanent. It alters the body, not into some sort of green rage monster like hulk, but a different form of green rage creature. A literal lizard man. Similar in size and strength to the one in the latest Spiderman movie (No, He's not based off Dr. Connors, I simply used him as an example to give you all a better idea). However, his scale color is ash black with light grey underbelly, his entire upper half of his body is covered in crocodilian like armor, and is very strong, however, it slows him down. His legs would be altered to the point where it has three areas of movement, the joint at the hip, the knee, and at the ankle, which has lengthened. His legs are very heavily muscled to support a larger, heavier, and more heavily muscled body, and also to provide a good amount of speed for a short distance. His arms have lengthened to provide stable walking on all fours, and his snout has also extended, and new teeth have grown in to replace the human ones. These teeth are larger and strong, meant for crunching through things... Like bone. However, his mouth is a double threat, having a second set of teeth behind the first, these being smaller, but far sharper, and are great for cutting. His fingers would change into claws, and they would be what you would expect, sharp. He doesn't know how strong he is, and cant control his primal abilities yet, and is learning new things about himself every day.

CLICK ME!

What is your personality like?:
Originally, Hiss went by the name Michael (CURRENT STATUS-UNKNOWN), who was a friendly, and outgoing guy. He lived by the phrase "Forgive and forget!" and never sought out revenge. However, after his change, the foreign species took over in more than just appearance. He became darker, he has serious anger issues, and will hold grudges and seek revenge for whatever reason. If somebody stole a salt shaker from him, he would treat them as if they killed his parents. However, he is loyal beyond belief, and, despite his usual personality, a little bit of Michael is still in there, and can be brought out with some acceptance, despite how hard it would be to accept a giant lizard/man/crocodile.

What is your power?:

Hiss, unlike most mutants, is not combat or mentally orientated. He is primed to survive. Like some other mutants, Hiss is extremely strong, and extremely large. Weighing in a 1955 pounds, stands nine to ten feet tall, and measures up to a length of nineteen feet from noes to tail, half of which, is tail. While deadly, Hiss true ability is adaptability. As he surroundings change, he will change with them. If you set him on fire, he will grow heat resistant. If you force him underwater, his skin will change to absorb oxygen from the water like a frog. If you put him in a desert, he will go without water as long as a camel on half the supply. He is made to survive. That's why he is so frequently studied by scientists to find out just how he does it. He has also shown to be immune to genetic mutations such as cancer, and almost immune to every known disease. Hiss hasn't been recorded to catch a cold since his switch to cold blood. The down side of this extremely sped up gene therapy, is that it can change fast at first, but every adaptation is temporary in the conditions are set to a certain point, and time from one adaptation to another can take hours, perhaps even days to change (RECORDED BY DR. ███. SEE: Addendum HISS-B). However, Hiss is partially reptile, and the human and reptilian brain renders him very unintelligent, having bad memory, and constantly speaking in the third person. However, exposure to others has lead to him beginning to use the first person, words such as 'I' have been heard from his maw. Although these occurrences are rare. Hiss also shows the ability to regenerate severed limbs, cuts, scratches, etc. how long this process take depends on how bad the injury is. His tail, for example, has shown the ability regenerate entirely after beig severed in a span of four months. Hiss has also been noted to rely primarily on solar power, and required an hour a day every day in the morning to gain enough energy to begin the day, and as a reptile by blood, giving him a slow start to most sudden activities.

Anything else you'd like to tell me?:
Guanine Adenine Thymine Thymine Adenine Cytosine Adenine

Addendum HISS-A:
A study conducted to see what gender Hiss actually was, and to see if the subject could actually change from male to female. While the gender was confirmed, change between genders was quickly denied and when forced tests were attempted, the subject replied twice as harsh, breaking three ribs in one Class-B staff, and nearly disfiguring the other. Dr. ██████ suffered a broken arm in collateral damage from a flying chair. No punishment was held on on the subject, as the operation was not approved to begin with.

Addendum HISS-B:
Dr. ███ tested Hiss' adaptive capabilities by submerging the subject in water for three days. The subject was tended to and kept completely healthy while submerged. On the fourth day, Dr. ███ removed the subject from the water, and placed it in the open arid air. The subject barley made it by for the first few days. Dr. ███ at one point turned on the sprinklers out of fear for the subject's health. The subject eventually adapted to suite the desert's conditions. Dr. ███'s notebook recordes six days to reach optimal performance in the desert.

Last edited by TheOperator on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:39 am

Excellent! Accepted! Plus, the whole SCP thing works nicely with my last character; Carter.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 am

Even though he's pretty scary in appearance, and super powerful, people typically liked Hiss in his original RP because he was kind-hearted and peaceful, and tried his best to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:14 am

name: SUbject 6, though he calls himself Carter

appearance: Well, that's a little complicated. Imagine your worst fear, just a thousand times worse. In his non-mutated form, Carter appears as a six foot tall humanoid wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and matching black jeans, along with ruined black tennis shoes. His face...well...he doesn't have one. His face is completely covered over by what looks like a thick, slimy black film that's almost oil-like. The film smells terrible, like the worst thing you've ever smelled, though the particular odor is different from person to person. Though he has no face, he can still see, hear, and smell, though apparently cannot smell his own odor. He is very skinny to an almost flesh-and-bones point, since he doesn't eat much and has a massive metabolic rate. His fingers are long and creepy-looking, and move nimbly like a pair of spiders. he has six fingers on each hand.

personality: Carter's mind is as broken as his appearance. Years of isolation and fear have caused him to become more animal-like and human-like. He is very instinctive, and fears humans, though, like most animals, his fear often turns into violence. He is seen as a monster by all, and it weighs down on his psyche. He has taken to talking to himself obsessively out of sheer loneliness (like Gollum from Lord of the Rings), and constantly refers to someone named ██████, who seems to be his imaginary friend. He has the mental capacity of a child, and is very gullible. He talks in a kidish voice and enjoys child-like things like coloring and playing with toys. He has a little brown teddy bear who he calls Billy which accompanied Carter everywhere.

powers: Carter is known as an Eldritch Abomination. He has the ability to shapeshift into any object. Well, sort of. When he transforms into an object or person, he becomes a severely warped, mutilated form of whatever he is turning into. Each transformation is different, even if he is transforming into something that he's already turned into before. The abominations can look like pretty much anything and only vaguely resemble the original human. Common mutations are long, slimy tentacles in place of long hair and massive, sloth-like claws instead of long fingernails. The slime itself has the same protection and strength of human skin, though heals about three times faster. Carter's skin has some special properties too. When detached from his body, Carter's slime is highly corrosive, allowing it to burn holes in metal. When he is properly hydrated, Carter's skin secretes a very sticky slime which is also extremely thick. This allows him to stick to objects, catch enemies in nets of slime, and clog things such as pipes with slime.
Now for drawbacks. Firstly, Carter's makeup gives him fits. The film covering his body is highly flammable, causing Carter to fear fire over anything else. When he sees any kind of flame, instinct takes over and he runs, for if fire touches him, his entire body would go up in a fiery explosion, instantly killing him. His skin also absorbs light quickly and retains heat, meaning that Carter can rapidly overheat in bright sunlight. Because of this, he is slightly nocturnal, and fear sunlight. Carter has another weakness as well. Because of his low intelligence and child-like disposition, Carter is very gullible and easy to trick. He will walk into a trap without thinking twice, and believes everything to be true.

Addendum-C1:

According to Dr.██████, Carter's gelatinous makeup has been identified as some sort of [DATA EXPONGED], though is not antimatter or strange matter. In normal form, his mass fluctuates increasingly without his body mass changing, meaning that some of his cells can [DATA EXPONGED] in unpredicted ways. Secondly, the fact that his shapeshifting abilities are not limited by his amount of cells also breaks the laws of matter, meaning that his body can spontaneously [DATA EXPONGED] out of what appears to be thin air, and destroy them at will. This does not seem to give him any sort of advantage, as he can be damaged as easily as a human can, and cannot control these weight and mass fluctuations.

Last edited by Maxx Toron on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:37 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
Even though he's pretty scary in appearance, and super powerful, people typically liked Hiss in his original RP because he was kind-hearted and peaceful, and tried his best to do the right thing.

Emphasis on tried. I dont know why, but my most memorable post with Hiss was the one about him trying to sit in a chair at the lunch room, causing it to collapse under his weight.

I think he was pretty mad at Morgan at one point or another, believing she had 'lied' to him about the school being a safe place, and Supplice had one of his own characters calm the raging lizard.

Does A51 hae reinforced steel chairs?

Also, where would be a good place to introduce Hiss into the RP?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:32 pm

I like where this is going already.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Reinforced steel chairs? I'm sure that they'll probably put them in, but that part when the chair collapsed was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Any idea of when I should introduce Hiss?
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:49 pm

TheOperator wrote:
ViperaUnion wrote:

Emphasis on tried. I dont know why, but my most memorable post with Hiss was the one about him trying to sit in a chair at the lunch room, causing it to collapse under his weight.

I think he was pretty mad at Morgan at one point or another, believing she had 'lied' to him about the school being a safe place, and Supplice had one of his own characters calm the raging lizard.

Does A51 hae reinforced steel chairs?

Also, where would be a good place to introduce Hiss into the RP?

Well Carter is going to escape from a government facility and wreak havoc. Maybe Hiss can escape while he is.

And do you want steel reinforced chairs?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:05 pm

So Hiss can sit down without his chair giving out. tongue

Sounds like a plan though. I'll have him breach once Carter does.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Okay. I'll post as soon as Lieo does.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Lieo. Please post.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 pm

How about you just post and give us something to do in the meantime?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Please give us something to do, boredom is awful.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 am

Okay. I'll have the recruiters arrive at their locations. Just bear with me. I'm kinda busy.

In other news; ALT VINE BABY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Freaks OOC: We're back.    The Freaks OOC: We're back.  - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Freaks OOC: We're back.
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next