Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."

Go down 
+4
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
The Stalker of Shadows
JunkMail
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:33 pm

EXACTLY

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 Image

To be honest, I feel the exact same way. Discouragement is the most common feeling I get when I see his name in the Who's online list.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:35 pm

alas those whom do not know history are doomed to repast it.

anyways I posted.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Let's just go on with the RP. I tire of this.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 pm

This forum has provided me with lulz once again.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm

New Supplice wrote:
This forum has provided me with lulz once again.

Thank you.

lol, you're most welcome.

Anyways, I had Samantha find the little meeting place.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:11 am

I am about to make a post listing a bunch of different horse tack. The research I had to do to learn about equipment that was liked by beginner horses, as well as for those who prefer to allow freedom of movement, was astronomical.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 am

erm. wow. I just go with what I know, research as needed and go on. like what I scad about the motorcycle gaskets. I actually know something about that. now a lot, but enoughs for this.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:05 am

Well, I like horses, to begin with, and if I ever take up horseback riding or equine veterinary care as a profession, I want to make sure I take good care of them. Plus, my character is typically going to be better with animals than with people.

Besides, I once fed a horse a bit of clover, just like my character did, and then it seemed to like me, because I was forced to stand a distance from the stall, or be continuously given kisses until I was soaking wet. It is quite difficult to explain what it is like to be licked by a giant tongue, but it is both cute and a bit messy as well.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:17 am

I've lived in a rural area most of my life. one word. Cows.

and their feces.

so lounges.... I know.....

also. never walk around barefoot when there are thistle bushes in the yard.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:42 am

I have both cattle and horse pastures near where I live, and I never walk barefoot, simply because we have these parasitic wasps that attack beetle larvae, and they fly very close to the ground...you can see where I'm going with this...
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 am

my and my sister grew up barefoot. we played in the mud and chased chickens or they chased us. witch ever.

anyways looks like the rp has taken off finally. yay!

Edit. I think there is a bit of confusion as to where mine, darks and ops characters are. I think mine a darks are already at that town or that was how I was trying to make my posts read. and It seems op thinks there at the gas station where he made the CB broadcast from.

or that's how im seeing it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:22 pm

My person is in the middle of nowhere, slowly heading north, trying to get used to riding the horse, which she is now calling Ebon Major, Major for short...
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:16 pm

I see. Still need to figure out where OP, Dark and my characters are.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Đarkel wrote:
EXACTLY

To be honest, I feel the exact same way. Discouragement is the most common feeling I get when I see his name in the Who's online list.
I hated my Geometry teacher because she pointed out what I was doing wrong, and it sucks, because I thought I was doing just fine. She's obviously a jerk trying to put me down whenever she could. I don't care if she has years of experience teaching Geometry, she's wrong!
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:36 am

Lieo wrote:
Đarkel wrote:
EXACTLY

I hated my Geometry teacher because she pointed out what I was doing wrong, and it sucks, because I thought I was doing just fine. She's obviously a jerk trying to put me down whenever she could. I don't care if she has years of experience teaching Geometry, she's wrong!

By your metaphor, if you're a teacher, why are you lecturing your Principle?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:49 am

I should probably mention, Dark, but I had my characters go out onto a country road, in case you want her to run into your group...I am prone to boredom.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:57 am

as am I. I pent most of the day indoor bored out of my mind. it was warm out lat week, but mother nature loves throwing us curve balls here in the Ohio River Valley.

anyways you gonna pot again dark? cuz I can't till you do.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 am

Alright, sorry, been afk. I'll post and have Samantha spot Rachael.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:18 am

yay!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:59 am

It's spelled Rachel, there's only one A in the name.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Đarkel wrote:
Lieo wrote:
Đarkel wrote:
EXACTLY

By your metaphor, if you're a teacher, why are you lecturing your Principle?
If I'm teaching you, that makes you a student. An English teacher generally knows more English than the principal, and if the principal gets their panties in a twist, that's an invitation to get criticized. What my language arts teacher in the sixth grade would say to the principal is "grow the DARKY up".
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Okay, I am thoroughly annoyed. Dark, Lieo, please continue your conversation via PMs. Any further posts of this argument in a public thread will be deleted, for the sake of everyone else who should not be forced to read it.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 pm

I agree. I did try to end it, but tho rems to be a long established issue that predates the current argument. I myself would have no issue with a permaban of lido if tho doesn't resolve itself.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 am

Of course, Vipes.
The Midnight Stalker wrote:
I agree. I did try to end it, but tho rems to be a long established issue that predates the current argument. I myself would have no issue with a permaban of lido if tho doesn't resolve itself.
Yeah, God forbid I help anybody. Let's all disagree with me, we should put an end to my madness once and for all!
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:40 am

well I would suggest a way to get dark to calm down, but he owns the its so can't do anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."   And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies." - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

And Whatever Days May Come: "I love zombies. If any monster could river dance, it would be Zombies."
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next