Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:56 pm

I'll get a post in later on.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:02 pm

i'll finally get a post in later.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:31 pm

So, what's up guys?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:32 pm

I'm playing tons of Mass Effect.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:35 pm

im on the road again. fourth time this weekend traveling 100+ miles. but I wont do it agiaan till next month.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Oh ok. It was a fun series.

@Stalker what's with the traveling?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:05 am

Once a month i go home so i can see my dad. about 100 mile to get home. 120 out to western kentucky to where my dad is at. the trip back to the house, then the trip to where im staying currently.

And I'm gonna have my post up in a bit. For one of my characters at least.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:11 am

Okay. I'm frozen until lone posts something.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:14 am

well i cant seem to find where t groups. Is it in the OP for the Ic?
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:07 am

The next person that posts in the IC has permission to use my character to open the door.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:43 pm

And Now I'm all in. I have introduced all my caracters.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:26 pm

The Midnight Stalker wrote:
Once a month i go home so i can see my dad. about 100 mile to get home. 120 out to western kentucky to where my dad is at. the trip back to the house, then the trip to where im staying currently.

And I'm gonna have my post up in a bit. For one of my characters at least.
We drove 800 miles from Tennessee to Pennsylvania in one day. Why is it taking you so long to drive 120 miles? The highways' speed limit is, on average, 60 MPH. It should take two or three hours to reach your destination.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:32 pm

It's four seperate trips. Home on Friday. To my dad on Saturday Morning. Back to home Saturday Afternoon after spending time with him. Back to Job Corp. on Sunday evening.

Each actual trip is like An hour to 2 hours max.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:12 pm

So 480 miles in total? It still shouldn't take more than two days (unless you're staying at people's houses and it's not a non-stop round trip). That's eight hours of driving. If you get up at nine in the morning and drive consistently throughout the day, you'll make it before the evening.

Still. Four days sounds like too little time to be seeing someone factoring in the time it takes to get there and to leave (plus the time being spent there) and it's far too much time for a single drive that could last only eight hours.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:20 pm

It's not just seeing my Dad. It's also spending some time at home as well. If you want the truth i could drive from where im at to where my dad is in about 2 and a half hours and skip the trip home all together. But i don't so i can see my sister and nephew as well. That's why i go home then to see my dad. So we can all see him together and Spend time at home.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:34 am

What's this? A new IC post?

Anyway, in my opinion, this is going way to slow. I need to wait about an hour for new posts in the IC. We need more people. Is it okay to get people not of this forum into this RP?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:46 am

More people won't make too much of a difference since the entire RP's is centered around my posting rate.
Back to top Go down
ultra
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:01 am

So, anything to post?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:07 am

Well, if the air vent scheme doesn't work, Tom can always bash through the wall.

Anyway, if we can introduce more characters in act II, I had a special character idea. I'm not going to say what, though, because it still needs refinement.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:10 am

ViperaUnion wrote:
Tom can always bash through the wall.

Do it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:12 am

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:17 am

ultra wrote:
So, anything to post?

I'll post something shortly.

ViperaUnion wrote:

Anyway, if we can introduce more characters in act II, I had a special character idea. I'm not going to say what, though, because it still needs refinement.

We can discuss what you had in mind through pms.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:21 am

It's not extremely dramatic or anything, I doubt it could be considered OP, I just don't want to start working on a sheet if I can't introduce her in Act II. I'm just making sure it's possible to bring in characters late.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:23 am

Well, new characters are going to be members of the school that survived the incident. I'm a bit more concerned about how they're going to be presented since I don't want anyone just appearing out of no where and say "lolIsurvived"
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:26 am

Well, okay, then, I'll discuss it via PM. If I can bring her in, I want her to be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next