Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 am

The 16th Toron wrote:
So nobody is everybody's reflection? That is really cool, actually.

Not exactly their reflection, it's what they 'Would have been.'

People like Nicole and Dragonfly would see people much different than their current selves. Dragonfly sees a man in his 18-20s (because he thinks he is 18-20). Nicole would see a young 16 year old woman rather than a bird girl. Livvy would see someone exactly like herself. A random Asian man would see what he would look like if he hadn't been in that arranged marriage.

You see yourself like you would if you never mutated, and were never sent to the Othergrounds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Sounds cool so far, Nick.

Anyway, I'm coming back tomorrow and I have some interesting plots in mind for both RPs.

Tune in, later.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Nice! At any rate, I am going to be busy during the week from now on, so I won't be able to post as much.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:59 pm

School?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 pm

It's great, because although I am at school, at about 12:40 or so I have free time (about 30+ minutes), which is easily enough for me to make a post due to how used to my phone I am (Half the posts I make IC and OOC are from my phone).

I wont change THAT much. A post or two a day.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:58 pm

I just started school Friday. My first two classes are computer classes but we can only get on the internet on Fridays. And I can't sneak online since our school has a thing that records the number of every cell phone that connects to the wi-fi.

But yeah the last few days have been awkward at school. ^_^'
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:11 am

I don't have school until next tuesday, and my first week is only three days. I don't know how active I'll be from then till November, but I'll try to post at least once a day.

Speaking of which, post inbound.

EDIT: Posted. Claire has bursted and made quite the light show. If someone could find her body that would be great. She's still alive, just unconscious and badly burned.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:04 am

I'll have Drake and company swing by and pick her up.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:14 am

Hey Maxx, do you want Nobody to meet Claire? I could have him pull her to shelter.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:14 am

Theā“perator wrote:
Hey Maxx, do you want Nobody to meet Claire? I could have him pull her to shelter.
If Drake doesn't get there first. I wonder what her reflection would look like. Probably a lot less white trash lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:23 am

Nobody will probably be there first, as I can't post until Wednesday
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Pedro's sheet is almost done. I hope you don't mind me making an innocent excuse for why he's in the plot so late. He was sent to the detention center for playing his accordion after-hours at a ridiculously loud volume (Yes, I made him play the accordion, I wanted an unusual instrument). At any rate, he spent much of his time socializing with others, even when he started to mutate, so he's kind of an opposite of Nicole, even though they have bird mutations.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Can't wait to see it.

Now, I'm back from Vacation a bit early because I complained that me and family ran out of things to do. Therefore, I'll try to get a post in here tonight, hopefully. I have to post on Black Fall first.

Now, we should get more interaction going. I was thinking that Hunter and Victoria stop by the animal metas... Um, does anyone else have any interaction ideas?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:27 pm

I want to be active in this act, but enough time needs to have passed for my more tired characters to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:28 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
I want to be active in this act, but enough time needs to have passed for my more tired characters to get some sleep.

Alright. What about Tom and Marie?

-------

https://roleplex.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=187

-------

https://roleplex.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=189

-------

https://roleplex.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=189
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40