Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 am

That would help.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 pm

That post took much longer than it should have. Just glad to have it done. Anyways, important stuffz just happened on Hunter's end and we're getting a bit closer to the timeskip (And the main plot)
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:47 am

Well that last post was nothing but a bunch of word vomit. Here's a quick rundown.

Dragonfly says he likes soccer more than other sports. Dragonfly then thinks about how he can't get fat and die happy. He then proceeds to turn invisible and follow the rest of the group when they go to see Jai-Lee. Dragonfly thinks about bad escape plan.

And done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:26 pm

TheⓍperator wrote:
Well that last post was nothing but a bunch of word vomit. Here's a quick rundown.

Dragonfly says he likes soccer more than other sports. Dragonfly then thinks about how he can't get fat and die happy. He then proceeds to turn invisible and follow the rest of the group when they go to see Jai-Lee. Dragonfly thinks about bad escape plan.

And done.

lul

I'll post here later on today. I guess I'll have Drake's group run into Bones and Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Lone, I hate to be that guy, but if you're gonna do the whole "I describe the room you enter" thing, then please actually do it. Claire walked into a room in the training center and you never described it (unless you did it several pages ago and never told me).
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:36 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
Lone, I hate to be that guy, but if you're gonna do the whole "I describe the room you enter" thing, then please actually do it. Claire walked into a room in the training center and you never described it (unless you did it several pages ago and never told me).

Time for me to be that guy.

1). I did describe the room that she went into. She went into another sparring room that's identical to the one that Drake & Dragonfly were sparring in. Before you say anything...

2). ... You didn't say which room she went into. You just said that she went into a random room (There are three parts of the training hall: The Sparring, Training and Gym Rooms). Therefore since she was in the sparring rooms part of the building, I assumed that she went into one.

3). I know I should have said this, I have no excuse. But, I'm only really going to be describing the rooms when we get to the part where we find ways out of the place, and just generally exploring.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Alright, I'm definitely without a doubt going to timeskip tomorrow morning regardless of any unresolved plot lines. I'm going to wrap up Drake's plot shortly and you all better do the same.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:33 pm

That post was way too short but it keeps us moving. The rest of my characters have been asleep. They'll wake up in the next act.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:36 pm

*Makes long post*

Alright, one step closer to getting this over with.

*Maxx posts*

Now ain't that a real motherf*cker?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Err...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Alright, edited my last post. We're one step closer to the main plot.

Anyways, since I always tell people about what I'm going to do next (Just to prepare people) act; I'm going to say that we're going to timeskip a few hours (Like to 3:00 PM?) to one big meeting in the cafeteria. Which every single active character needs to be at. If anyone isn't there, they'll risk a piano dropping on them.

The dead will be buried in between.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 pm

For the burial?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:47 pm

So should Nicole be there with a cast on her leg? And what about Reginald? I haven't gotten around to introducing him yet, and I need to.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
So should Nicole be there with a cast on her leg? And what about Reginald? I haven't gotten around to introducing him yet, and I need to.

If you want to have Nicole there, then yes.

While I did say every ACTIVE character. I don't think that Reginald has a reason to randomly appear there since he hasn't been inducted into the story yet. If you don't have a reason for him appearing; then don't have him appear.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Okay, then. He won't be at the meeting, and Nicole can probably come once her leg is in a cast.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:11 pm

This post is so depressing...I hate writing depressing things.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Alright. I'm going to give you all until the end of the day to finish your plots. No more delays.

So, I got bored and made this little relationship chart for Drake and Johnny.

Drake

Victoria: Fairly obvious. He holds a great deal of love and respect for her, and she's one of the few people who he'll always listen to.

Nicole: Drake doesn't know too much about her, but regards her as a friend.

Dragonfly: Drake regards Dragonfly as a good friend.

Bones: Drake isn't very fond of her, Drake doesn't like her attitude, nor does he trust her.

Toby: Mostly neutral to him, Drake finds him sort of funny.

Sandy: Indifferent.

Alejandro: Doesn't know who he even is, but appreciates his help in the Zizz fight.

Lily: The two are friendly, even though they haven't got to know together.

Jia-li:  Drake feels sorry for her because she nearly was killed.

Johnny and his siblings:[/i Drake thinks they're nice, but, doesn't trust them just yet.

Johnny

[i]Sylvia:
Johnny thinks that she's annoying, and a pain in the @sss. But, still loves her.

Jake: Johnny thinks that he's naive and needs hardening. But, still finds him insanely useful.

Gabriela: Johnny thinks that she can be too rough and confrontational.

Lemontea: Johnny doesn't trust her, he knows there's something up with her.

Hunter: Johnny simply thinks he's weird.

Lily: Johnny doesn't know too much about her, but he finds her cute.

Jia-li: Johnny thinks that there isn't too much difference between her and a gorilla.

Claire: Johnny think that she's nothing more than an enormous pest, the only danger she poses is to herself. Finds it entertaining to piss her off.

Carole: Idk the specifics since they automatically had to be friends

TJ: Idk again, for the same reasons

Taylor: Johnny finds her incredibly attractive and finds her helpful as well.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:21 pm

A) Please remove the gif with the 2 dudes. It's creeping me out.

B) One post left and I'm done. 3/4 of the way through it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
A) Please remove the gif with the 2 dudes. It's creeping me out.

NO

EMBRACE MY DANCE WITH YOUR EYES
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Now that someone else has said something, I don't feel weird saying that the GIF is disturbing also.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Mission successful.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Posted. It was kinda shitty, but I'm not good at this kind of stuff. It always turns out way too melodramatic.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Alright. I'm going to end the act and timeskip later on today.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:09 am

Alright. We've started act five. Time for you all to get your character to the Cafeteria.

Then we'll start the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Have the dead already been buried?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next