Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Fall - (Closed)

Go down 
+8
Dragonbud
JunkMail
MataRahi
DemDogg
Lieo
ViperaUnion
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:37 pm

WHERE ARE YOU SHADE????
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:41 pm

I was just wondering the same thing, Lone.

Well I just got back from destroying a house. Most. Fun. Ever. Seriously, if any of you guys get an opportunity to destroy walls with a hammer or crowbar or any other deadly work utility, do it. Who needs minecraft when you can do a real life version? I made an extra door from my old bedroom to the front room, one that lead to my closet, and a ton of other new "doors." Seriously, it's a good way to take your anger out on something, even if you do find a snake when you're removing floor boards in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Celo wrote:
I was just wondering the same thing, Lone.

Well I just got back from destroying a house. Most. Fun. Ever.  Seriously, if any of you guys get an opportunity to destroy walls with a hammer or crowbar or any other deadly work utility, do it. Who needs minecraft when you can do a real life version?  I made an extra door from my old bedroom to the front room, one that lead to my closet, and a ton of other new "doors." Seriously, it's a good way to take your anger out on something, even if you do find a snake when you're removing floor boards in the process.

Sounds like a plan!

*Begins smashing up the floor with a sledgehammer* This is pretty fun! I l- *floor caves in*
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Well, be sure to smash the walls first next time XD but crowbars are more fun :3
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 pm

with this sheet, please get rid of James if Jaylen is accepted.

Basic Information

Name: Jaylen Copeland
Nickname/Alias: Jay
Height:  5'8"
Weight: 140 lbs

Appearance

Hair Color: black
Eye Color: dark brown
Ethnicity: caucasian, though he's really half-black.
Physical Appearance: Jaylen is a short, stocky guy, being only 5'8", but rather well-built. He's very muscular, with not a lot of fat, though he appears to be rather thick due to his height. Jaylen really does not resemble the rest of the Copelands, having a thinner nose and more European facial features. Jaylen's eyes are large compared to the rest of him, and always appear to have a kind of amiable spark to them. His mouth is wide and seems like its factory setting is always a pleasant smile; he's a happy guy usually. Any other facial expression looks almost foreign on him.

Attire: Jaylen wears jeans a lot, and wears a lot, as well as a lot of button-up shirts. He shops at American Eagle or Aeropostale, and wears a lot of cargo shorts. Jaylen's very into new fashion trends, and attempts to keep his look up to par with them. His clothing is usually a lot more expensive than most, as his father is a millionaire. The one thing which never changes is Jaylen's tendency to wear baseball caps. His favorite teams are the Baltimore Orioles, the Chicago Bulls, and the New Orleans Saints (Let the record show that I cannot stand the Chicago Bulls). In a nutshell, IC.

Personality

Hobbies/Interests: Jaylen plays football, exercises a lot, and (though he keeps this to himself) draws and paints.
Skills/Talents: Jaylen is a decent football player (He's a runningback), and is a very good artist, especially when painting or drawing people. Though he doesn't enjoy it, Jaylen is also a good poet, a skill which has made him popular with the ladies.
Goals: Jaylen hopes to go to an art college and become a sketch artist (the guys the FBI has draw criminals).
Favorite color:
Prized Possession: He doesn't really have one. Jaylen has many nice things but no real prized possession besides his access to his father's bank account. Though, if one were to take one object from Jaylen to anger him, it would be his sketchbook.

Relationships

Family:
Father: alive
Mother: alive
..you know what, just refer to Dante's sheet for this. I really don't want to do this again.

Friends: Jaylen hangs out with a lot of different people, though he prefers the more intellectual crowd, despite his sports.
Enemies: None, as of yet.
Lovers: Despite his large amount of money and the fact that he's an athlete, Jaylen's tendencies to be rather socially awkward around people of the opposite sex.
Marital Status: single

Other:
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Just send me his power and he's accepted.

And I just came up with a great character. I think I'll put Nell away for now (Because I'm still trying to decide what her power will be).
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:56 pm

I now have two power ideas (the psionist one and a different one) and the other one makes me giggle because I just think of what hilarious things a character wih the right personality would do with such a power ^w^
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:51 am

Sent the power.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:53 am

And he's accepted.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:55 am

perfect! I really like this power idea this time. Got the idea from a Veritasium video.

EDIT: Hey, could Jaylen bump into Nick and Faith?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 pm

I'm fine with it. But you need to make a post soon. I'm going to be posting later today. I'm visiting my grandparents, and they don't have the best wifi. So I'll be on to read the activity and make a post. So you need to get it in fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 pm

I've been thinking that I should make a character sheet for Faith's step brother that she barely knows and have him be her complete opposite and have to stay at her and her mom's house
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:

EDIT: Hey, could Jaylen bump into Nick and Faith?

You should know that Charles is with them too.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:21 pm

well I made Faith a step brother! he likes to look different and such, not to mention he's odd XD

Name: Jackson Alexander Kelson
Nickname/Alias: Jack
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 143 lbs

Appearance

Hair Color: light brown with a few dark brown strands of hair here and there
Eye Color: brown, but he likes to wear red contacts for some weird reason
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Physical Appearance: Jack is average for a guy his age, with a tan from hanging around outside.  His hair usually hangs in his face in front of his eyes and sticks out in different directions.  Even though Jack has light brown eyes, he likes to wear red contacts to confuse people.  He finds it entertaining when people judge others with looks.  He is a little muscular, but it’s hard to tell with the clothing he wears.  Jack has a few freckles on his arms and a couple on his legs and neck, but none on his face.  Jack has a scar on his arm that was created when he was around eight.  Pretty much Jack had poked the neighbor’s dog one-too-many times so he had received a little “prize” for his efforts, courtesy of the dog.  Jack is usually seen with a smirk on his face.
Attire:  Jack is someone who loves to confuse and trick people, and so he wears different things that would make people quickly assume things about him.  As I mentioned earlier, Jack has red contacts.  He wears them on a regular basis in attempt to try to make people think he’s a Meta human (and he is).  He also wears a dog tag necklace.  On one side is a lightning bolt sign, and on the other side of the necklace is his name and date of birth.  He wears a black leather jacket with some red fur around the collar.  He wears the jacket unzipped usually with a white shirt underneath it.  Jack also wears different army pants.  Some camouflaged, dark green ones, pretty much any that looks like it’s from the army.  He tucks in the pants to his boots- combat boots, of course- and thus completes his “outfit.”  No, Jackson is not from the army- and he probably will never join it- he just likes to confuse and trick people.  

Personality

Innate Personality:  Jack thinks like any normal guy his age- trying to flirt with random girls, hanging with his buddies, all that junk- except his mind is more lenient to trickery then others.  He enjoys seeing people disorderly or surprised.  Seeing someone like that is basically what he lives for.
Outward Personality:  Though he might not think some things are that amusing at times, Jack is almost always seen with a smirk on his face.  It’s obvious that he doesn’t take many things seriously, and many find that trait he has annoying.  He is often times seen looking like he is just waiting for the perfect moment to set a prank. Overall, he acts immature.
Hobbies/Interests: Pranks, tricks, etc. He also plays a few video games, but prefers socializing with several people.  He is also into a few sports- soccer, mostly- and goes to the park every now and then to practice.
Skills/Talents: I don’t know how many times I need to stress this- trickery! Jack is good at tricking people!  Though he may be seen with a smirk on his face a lot, he could be feeling anger or sadness or any other feeling.  He is usually happy, though.  Also, Jack is good at soccer, considering he does it during his free time at times.  He is good at finding things to talk about, but people at times find his inability to take things serious annoying.
Goals: Jack’s main driving force is probably just wanting to get in on the action.  If he sees anything big going on- a fight, some drama, anything- he wants to be near it just to say, “hay, dude, I was there.” Pretty idiotic actions, if you ask me, but that’s the way he is.
History/Bio: Jack was around 14 when his mom married Faith’s dad.  (He’s three years older than Faith so it was only about a year after Faith’s mom divorced her dad.)   He, his mom, and sister moved in with his new step dad.  Jack had always had a problem of misbehaving and not listening to his mom, so it really ticked her and Jack’s new dad off.  Eventually the last straw was pulled when Jack did a prank that landed his step dad in the hospital.  After a quick call by the step dad to his ex-wife, Jack was sent to Black Falls to live with a woman he barely knows and her daughter (Faith).  
Favorite color:
Prized Possession:  Jack doesn’t have many “prized possessions” but he is fond of his dog tag necklace.  Though it wouldn’t leave him heartbroken if he were to lose it, he just enjoys wearing it.  He thinks that if people were to put together his “red” eyes, along with the lightning bolt on the necklace, they would think he could control lightning or something.  The thought amuses him and so he wears the necklace solely for that.

Relationships

Family:
Mom: alive (close, though he annoys her a lot)
Dad: alive (calls him every now and then)
Step mom: alive (with his dad- they never really talk)
Sister: alive (they are just like any sibling duo- disagreements, annoying, yet still love each other ;3)
Step-siblings: (Faith, I guess?) alive, of course (but they don’t really know each other and probably won’t get along being complete opposites)
Grandmother (mom’s side): alive (they get along okay, but don’t talk very often)
Grandfather (mom’s side): deceased
Grandmother (dad’s side): alive (same)
Grandfather (dad’s side): alive (same)
Friends: Jack hangs out with random people, though since he only JUST arrived at Black Fall he doesn’t know anyone very much. Well, he might get to know the girl at the gas station across town considering he gave her his number.  How he is able to be so sociable yet look so unusual is still a mystery……
Enemies: people who can’t take a joke
Lovers: Jack’s had a few girlfriends, crushes, etc. None at the moment, though.
Marital Status: available

Power Class: anatomical/biological, cerebral

Power: Jack’s power is of deceiving others. He can make people believe that one thing is actually another. It can only look like something relating to the person’s emotions, though- If Jack wanted the person embarrassed, the object will look like whatever embarrasses the person. If he wishes for the person to be scared, whatever the person is scared of will be what the object looks like. Simple, no?

Weaknesses: There are several draw backs of Jack’s ability. He can only use his ability on one person at a time, so if he were to be fooling one person with his trickery, other people would still be seeing the normal scene. (he makes a person think a chair is their biggest fear, which may be a spider, other people still see a chair) Also, for Jack to be able to use his ability, he must be within about fifteen feet of the area he wants to use the ability on. Also, though the scene Jack creates is relating to emotions, Jack also can’t see what the object turns into- it is only seen by the person he is using the ability on. Jack can’t use his ability on nothing but air, also. The object he is using the deceit ability on must be something you can touch- it can be anything from himself to a chair that he uses the ability on.

Burst Potential: Alpha burst

Can't explain it very well- sorry XD

also killing two birds with one stone, here- maxx, you might wanna first see this picture of him: meet Jack
To explain why so early- i was bored
the better picture of Jack.... *points at own sig*

Last edited by Celo The Impossible on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Accepted. Just send me his power.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Hey Celo, do you take comissions?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:45 pm

on DA? yeah :3 I usually do drawings for free though
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Do you think you could draw Nick? It would mean a lot if you did.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:51 pm

I'll try, but i'm not the best at drawing based on descriptions- one person's imaginationg is different then the other's

but i'll still try :3
I might have it up by Wed.  Depends on how much work I have to do with helping my sis get ready for college XO

EDIT: now, where to have Jack go.... who should he trick today? :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:53 am

If Shade doesn't post soon, then I'm going to have Caden move away from the scene and probably stalk Faith, Nick and Charles--- Because he's Caden.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 am

Hay, Op, I'll have to postpone the entry date for the Nick drawing I promised ya
I forgot I have work tomorrow an ill be traveling all day thrusday 3: Lo siento
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am

SHADEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:46 am

That's fine, Celo. Thanks for telling me!
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:02 am

Since the group is so big now, I think I'll have Jaylen join Nick and the gang, if that's cool with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 am

Alrighty :3 sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fall - (Closed)   Black Fall - (Closed) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fall - (Closed)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next