Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)

Go down 
+10
Sentrie
God-Mod
Mr Allen J
Maxx
Angelwolf99
Sairei
True Night
Celo "The Moms"
Dragonbud
DerpaGlerp
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Not gonna lie, everything you just said went right over my head
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Basically right now Rose and a human version of The Doctor are getting it on in another universe.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:58 pm

I'll post as soon as Celo does with Rose.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Yep, but I'm gonna have it be like the Rose before the whole "being trapped in a different dimension" deal XD
And I'm kinda not planning on posting for Rose until tomorrow ^w^'
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Maxx, you must post before then, otherwise my mental state will go spiraling down the toilet bowl of boredom and something or someone will pay for it. Most likely the brick wall outside my house. And last time I lit it on fire my mother had a cow (<-what the hell kind of metaphor is that anyway?) and hid all the acetone in a blue storage bin under the stairs. (Which is stupid because its not like the bricks were going to be at all damaged by it, nor was there any wind or dry brush anywhere near the wall at the time.)

Also my iPad just kicked the bucket just as my new iPhone came in. Which means... I'm going to get extremely good at texting because my computer is slow and I always do my writing on a tablet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:36 pm

send me your number on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Had a cow... metaphor... means someone is in such a fragile, easily angered state it's like they're at child birth only so angry it's more like they're having a cow...
I'm guessing XD
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Glict needs to post.
Where is he...?

-goes hunting for the Glictasaur-
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Bug him on Steam, that usually works
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Glictasaur... fun to say :3
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:03 pm

*shakes bag of cat treats* this might work
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:03 pm

ITEM ACQUIRED

THE NICKNAME GLICTASAUR HAS BEEN ADDED TO YOUR INVENTORY
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Wait, I have a word inventory? *checks inventory* ooooh, right next to confuzled and yeppidos XD *derp*
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 pm

The Glictasaur is not on Steam, or I would have stopped being concerned an hour ago. XD
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:19 am

Glictasaur is filed in my word inventory between Mataish and Celish.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 am

Its located in my name reference inventory between Pachycephalosaur and Stegosaur laterally, Gerp and Glitch horizontally and is listed under Category 4 Grade C-D Rollplayers.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:41 am

What grade roleplayer am I listed under?
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:54 am

Category 5 (Category stands for rate of posts, 1 meaning you sit at your computer all day pressing F5 over and over and over again.) Grade A-D+. The first letter stands for average post quality and the second for how well you can predict whats going to happen next, on average. Most everyone is either a D or and E. Vipera ranks as a C+. But this is just my personal opinion, and is influenced by my preferences in style and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:59 am

Man you got that down to a science
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:07 am

Categorizing everything to death and back helps create higher concentrations of white brain matter and subsequently allows you to think and make connections between facts faster.

I have myself listed under Category 6 Grade C-B+. Because I get bored with things really easily and then forget to post, and my writing style is a bit choppy, I use the same kinds of characters repetitively and I tend to have a lot of typos but I am rather good at predicting things, but I still always miss something. *Enters kicking self for continued stupidity mode*
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:24 am

Glerp still isn't online...huh.

Weeeeell, my best friend is gonna die of hapiness~ in a little over a month, that is :3 getting her some doctor who and percy jackson stuff... funny how our interests feed off each other XP She's never liked anime, before, though. XD
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:33 am

Not sure why you bothered to make a system for rating people as roleplayers, but that's one thing. However, sharing your opinion on the matter can't end well.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 am

The Glictasaur is hiding from me. .-.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:28 am

*loads hunting rifle and dons Sniper-style fedora*

[australian accent] Then we go catch ourselves a dino, mates! [/australian accent]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)   Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis (HALFWAY THROUGH! Or something like that...)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next